The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...

how did you want them Recolored?A

And i think the Music is From Ghost in the Shell ^_^

<someone in background yells> NERD!!!!

-_-;;

i was hoping for shehulk colors but honestly anything without the lettering thats on them would be nice. perhaps more colors too

Sadly, I'm not good at 3D modeling so I can't really do it myself, but I would really want to see a penis mod without balls for futa characters. There are already a few penis models floating around, but all of them are with balls.

Ditto, even more so if other than a cock vulva could still be visible. Maybe a part of the mesh. I really want this! Especially if enabled for all genders and frames. Hope we see a mod like this eventually.

Other than that, I really, really want a detailed vulva for a male frame and maybe a tcock (enlarged clit). 

Overall I think we need more trans related mods, not only sexy but also for inclusivity.

I really really want a squirting animation. For example giving oral to a female and she squirts into the other person's mouth. Another one being the girl on top face sitting pretty much but where she is rubbing her clit and squirts into her partner's mouth while they are touching themselves. Please!! I miss doing it IRL and need to live through my sims hahahah.

MOD REQUEST: I'm looking for cute/flirty tramp stamp tattoos (or any other parts of the body, but mainly tramp stamp). I've been looking for them for quite a while, but most that I see are either tribal or text tramp stamps. I've only found a couple cute/flirty ones. Would really appreciate if someone can point me out to some of those. Thankies.

See if breast bounce/butt bounce would be finally possible

This is a mod that I would like to see in sims 4.

Would love to see that too

But you won't.

As stated many times before the skeleton of the Sims 4 sim is missing the "bone" for breast animations.

And given the game has no possibilty to change the skeleton (yet? ever?) wiggling tits is something that could be wished for but it won't happen (in the forseable future at least).

• 2 weeks later...

We have seen female exotic dancers, but I was hoping someone wouldn't mind creating an pose pack or mod for male dancers? It would great for a bachelorette party or gay bachelor party. With maybe even them slipping money into their thongs or throwing money at the dancers. Thank you in advance!

We have seen female exotic dancers, but I was hoping someone wouldn't mind creating an pose pack or mod for male dancers? It would great for a bachelorette party or gay bachelor party. With maybe even them slipping money into their thongs or throwing money at the dancers. Thank you in advance!

The Bachelor/Bachelorette Party mod has the option to hire a known Sim of whatever gender as a dancer (as I did when having a 'Futanari' dancer at a Bachelorette Party).

Now for a question in return: Where is there an Exotic Dancer mod? This is the first that I've ever seen of it let alone had any idea that there was any gender restrictions involved. So far, I've only seen people use dance mods,pose packs or Wicked Whims pole dancing animations which work equally well for every possible gender configuration.

An assassination/murder mod. My sim wants to rule the streets with a reign of terror. Plus, anybody that hits on my sims wife, or fucks with his kids feelings has to die. Help me make that happen.

I use the Serial Killer trait and it's SO MUCH FUN!!! Sims remember that their family member is a murderer and every once in a while run away terrified like they're running from a fire. I use this for my Death Eaters as my entire sims world is Harry Potter and when they club together their emphasis status AND the serial killer trait work together fantastically and the crowds Part like the Red Sea for Moses. LMAO

I would love to see an option to slap a butt. When the sims do woohoo in the bush one of the sim's slaps the ass of the other sim. I just want an option to do it independently,

I would love for autonomous butt slap mod for couples and spouses. When sims are in a playful mood should be able to walk past significant other and slap them on the butt. :)

Would like to see the woohoo animations include a wet looking vagina. Sadly the modded realist ones on a sim prior to sex gets changed to a very blurry generic vagina. If it can't be made to look wet I'd at least like for it to remain realistic looking including clit vagina and anus.

Also, is there an abusive mod? If not can one be made? I have a sim that I am trying to make a abusive alcoholic husband. The wife refuses to leave him because she believes in soulmates and still loves him. I have the drunk mod, but it just makes your sim dazed. I want an angry drunk or at least a separate mod for an abuse sim that hits/fights a lot. I'd also like a clingy trait or needy trait where Sims naturally have little to no interactions that would be defensive.

This isn't really an adult mod, but I'd really like to be able to set shift times (sleep times) for my butler. As of now, he's up all night doing nothing, which prevents me from fast forwarding through the night. If you want to add a somewhat adult component to it, you can make him stop snorting all the cocaine my sim bought and have placed in the world (from Basementals mod).

Hope this is something someone might want to make.

I've really been wanting a functional masturbation mod. The Male Masturbation Mirror mod over at SexySims kind of suits what I'm looking for but it doesn't work for female Sims. What I'm looking for is some kind of mod that will allow a Sim to get into bed or sit on a chair (or any already in-game Woohoo spots) and essentially perform self-woohoo and get the perks of actually performing the woohoo interaction (increases Fun need and receiving Woohoo moodlet is a must, increasing Social need is up to modder) without needing a second partner. I'd like all of the possible Woohoo moodlets to be possible, maybe random or depending on Sim's pre-existing mood. I don't even care if it has its own animations; it could be blurred out like sitting on the toilet or just a single Sim rummaging around under the covers like the vanilla Woohoo animation and I would accept it. I would particularly like it if performing the action relieved the Flirty emotion but I'm not picky.

(If anyone has a Ko-Fi or other method of receiving money, I would be willing to pay for this because it's so specific, FYI.)