and...

Skyrim don't have Death Claw cocks... ;).

:P

@pepertje... you say you most likely won't make anything in Skyrim "sized" however we know you.. you... crazy modder. If it can be done and done fairly easily... you will re-write the entire game.. :P

Now... To those interested in Skyrim and loads of content... I personally don't believe Pepertje will do much if Fallout 4 can get animations and such. He has such a rich environment for and continuation of.. .Breeder into Fallout 4 I really doubt if Fallout 4 gets their tools ready soon there will be a very large content for Skyrim. Now if it don't ... well who knows. Perhaps Jade might get sucked into some vortex that drops her out on the Skyrim universe and she starts breeding horses for Stormcloaks or Imperials. Perhaps some tame trolls. I mean after taking Death Claws... trolls are so very easy :P An army of trolls..

Personally even though I have had limited experience with his mods I would like to see where the story goes in Fallout 4 when the sex mods are fully functional and stable. There is such a build up of Breeder lore it would be interesting how Jade and the girls handle those Boston beast...

and...

@pepertje... you say you most likely won't make anything in Skyrim "sized" however we know you.. you... crazy modder. If it can be done and done fairly easily... you will re-write the entire game.. :P

Now... To those interested in Skyrim and loads of content... I personally don't believe Pepertje will do much if Fallout 4 can get animations and such. He has such a rich environment for and continuation of.. .Breeder into Fallout 4 I really doubt if Fallout 4 gets their tools ready soon there will be a very large content for Skyrim. Now if it don't ... well who knows. Perhaps Jade might get sucked into some vortex that drops her out on the Skyrim universe and she starts breeding horses for Stormcloaks or Imperials. Perhaps some tame trolls. I mean after taking Death Claws... trolls are so very easy :P An army of trolls..

Personally even though I have had limited experience with his mods I would like to see where the story goes in Fallout 4 when the sex mods are fully functional and stable. There is such a build up of Breeder lore it would be interesting how Jade and the girls handle those Boston beast...

Yes, I believe that Skyrim might just be another rabbit hole I could fall into. :P

And Ritual... how did you know the exact premise I had for a spoof storyline of Jade getting teleported into Skyrim by the Dragonborn?

and...

Yes, I believe that Skyrim might just be another rabbit hole I could fall into. :P

And Ritual... how did you know the exact premise I had for a spoof storyline of Jade getting teleported into Skyrim by the Dragonborn?

Fuck,,, fuck... fuckity Fuck...

Dam... gotta keep in mind that you humans don't have time travel.

Fuck. Well the cat is out of the bag now... :P So Sorry.

LOL.

Skyrim projects made by pepertje would definitly shortens the time till Fallout 4 mods and frameworks are ready.

Problem is nobody knows when the waiting for tools and stuff for Fallout 4 is over.

Once the tools and stuff is over for Fallout 4 it will be announced in various threads around here. You will shortly know that there is actual traction on being able to add animations and other stuff to the game by the public.

Barring that Pepertje is a contributor and there are secret handshakes and coded messages going among the contributors on this subject and at least he will know when it is ready to start working on. :P

Skyrim projects made by pepertje would definitly shortens the time till Fallout 4 mods and frameworks are ready.

Problem is nobody knows when the waiting for tools and stuff for Fallout 4 is over.

Once the tools and stuff is over for Fallout 4 it will be announced in various threads around here. You will shortly know that there is actual traction on being able to add animations and other stuff to the game by the public.

Barring that Pepertje is a contributor and there are secret handshakes and coded messages going among the contributors on this subject and at least he will know when it is ready to start working on. :P

Who says I need animations to make a good story? ;)

Very likely, I'll work on Fallout 4 as soon as FB is wrapped up. First getting to know the process, get some practice and get some scenarios ready before SexTec comes out so I can have some meat to the content already. The only real thing I need is to find a way to make characters appear pregnant, which I believe CBBE allows for. Otherwise I'll just make some quick outfits as I need them.

Who says I need animations to make a good story? ;)

Very likely, I'll work on Fallout 4 as soon as FB is wrapped up. First getting to know the process, get some practice and get some scenarios ready before SexTec comes out so I can have some meat to the content already. The only real thing I need is to find a way to make characters appear pregnant, which I believe CBBE allows for. Otherwise I'll just make some quick outfits as I need them.

Animations for the story...not needed. Good stories can be made without animations. (Fade to black for instance) However for a good story for LL members.. and your fans... require.. "Meat" to be included. :P

I noticed there's Mojave Pimp support in the mod, how is that supposed to work?

Also, can you add dialogue specific to male players when talking to breeder NPCs. It's awkward to be a male player, and yet asked if I want to be paid to lay deathclaw eggs and whatnot.

That sort of defeats the purpose of the mod "Breeders". ;)

However perhaps some love should be given to the "other sex" I'd imagine they'd want some Death Claw cum as well if they are into getting cum. Some small quick "releases" and small episodes. I am sure some of the breeding animals wouldn't mind a little release from time to time :P

Not sure but perhaps something like recognizing gender? At least then the "pay to lay deathclaw egs" wouldn't show up. However with such a large mod that might be quite a bit of work. Are you aware he has  a Patron account? If not check that out.

https://www.patreon.com/pepertje

Also, can you add dialogue specific to male players when talking to breeder NPCs. It's awkward to be a male player, and yet asked if I want to be paid to lay deathclaw eggs and whatnot.

However perhaps some love should be given to the "other sex" I'd imagine they'd want some Death Claw cum as well if they are into getting cum. Some small quick "releases" and small episodes. I am sure some of the breeding animals wouldn't mind a little release from time to time :P

Not sure but perhaps something like recognizing gender? At least then the "pay to lay deathclaw egs" wouldn't show up. However with such a large mod that might be quite a bit of work. Are you aware he has  a Patron account? If not check that out.

Like the death claw milking sidejob to fill the cum in a bottle to sell it?

Let them milk the death claw and then sell the cum to them, ok, that sounds not fair at all.

Like the death claw milking sidejob to fill the cum in a bottle to sell it?

Let them milk the death claw and then sell the cum to them, ok, that sounds not fair at all.

To be honest, the way Fertile Breeder is set up right now, there's no way to make it work for males without ripping out a good number of quests or having a conveluted male path. Most of the quests and scenarios are made with breeding in mind, which is unique to females.

In other words, if I were to make "male compatibility", it would mean ripping out most quests and locking out many of the scenarios. To sum things up: male compatibility is highly unlikely and I'll stick with "it's made for female characters".

• 2 weeks later...

little help here~ can't get pregnant from any of your animals, did i miss sth?

sexout breeder works fine on my game, so i think the pregancy system is ok.

Keep trying or pick the Fertile Breeder perk next time you level up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

First of all great job with this mod i like it a lot but i have some trouble with it at it crash the game when i try to enter Rivit City Midd Deck.

I also attach my mod load order maybe there is the trouble but i cant figure it out ...

If anyone can tell me how to fix this thanks.

FBDCBreeder is the one who makes the crash.

post-2375-0-90807900-1478347577_thumb.png

Hi.

First of all great job with this mod i like it a lot but i have some trouble with it at it crash the game when i try to enter Rivit City Midd Deck.

I also attach my mod load order maybe there is the trouble but i cant figure it out ...

If anyone can tell me how to fix this thanks.

FBDCBreeder is the one who makes the crash.

I don't know if this helps you, but I don't know which version of Maternity pack overkill you are using. The DLC and TTW versions both require the preorder-packs (Mercenary pack etc). If you don't like those packs, there is a mod on TaleOfTwoWastelands that's called 'Delay DLC'. 'Delay DLC' also stops the other New Vegas DLC from filling your questlog and associated popups, until you get near each of their start-locations.

You also have both FB-loadscreen replacers active. This shouldn't give you a problem, but it's useless.

Crash at entering a section or interacting with an object etc in game is usually due to a missing asset or requirement. Make sure you have all installed correctly. Load order concerns can be an issue but not usually a fatal one (CTD) Also make sure you have the most current versions of the mods required. If you are still concerned before someone else chimes in.. get FNVedit and run that as well if you can run through the process to where it says complete. Your load order is at lest functional. Another thing to do while waiting .. I like doing and does no real harm.. Verify cache. Sometimes doors and such crashes are due to a corrupted main file. Verify cache can fix that. Had quite a few of those with Skyrim .

I tested this section of the mod for Pepertje awhile back and there were some issues but those were fixed by him.

Lets say im missing something and this is what crash the game when i have in use FBDCBreeder in Rivet City (Middle Deck).

Can someone point to me what im missing? Like i have sayd only that section gives me trouble so what have i miss about that middle deck? (what mods add new things at middle deck)

I instaled the mods again but the same thing happens ...

Fertile Breeder - DC Breeder has a requirement other that what is need for Fertile Breeder 1.4.2 to run with no trouble?

Lets say im missing something and this is what crash the game when i have in use FBDCBreeder in Rivet City (Middle Deck).

Can someone point to me what im missing? Like i have sayd only that section gives me trouble so what have i miss about that middle deck? (what mods add new things at middle deck)

I instaled the mods again but the same thing happens ...

Fertile Breeder - DC Breeder has a requirement other that what is need for Fertile Breeder 1.4.2 to run with no trouble?

DC Breeder requires:

-FBJade and all of its requirements.

Trickling upwards, you should have these mods installed:

-SexoutNG

-Sexout Common Resources

-Sexout Pregnancy

-Sexout Offspring

-Maternity Pack Overkill

-Fertile Breeder

-Fertile Breeder - Captured

-Fertile Breeder - Zeta

-Fertile Breeder - Jade

Help wanted:

People to help expand the Breeder Wiki.

Requested skills:

-Proper English

-Knowledge of Breeder lore.

Anyone can pitch in. Reason I'm asking your help is that I'm both busy with work on new content for the Fallout 4 Breeder mod, and it would be best if people base the articles on the in-game information I put in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll help in any way I can. All I want is to have the wiki have more pages, mostly on the characters and quests.

Thanks in advance if you pitch in ;)

Awesome. Thanks. 45 minutes of searching the forums gave me nothing.

Now, if I can only keep it from crashing new vegas thanks to some unlisted and unknown requirements.....

Which version did you pick? Depending on the MPO file you picked, you'll need either these packages:

Base - if you only have New Vegas

DLC - if you have all New Vegas DLC's (all of them, including the weapon packs)

TTW - if you have Tale of Two Wastelands

Aside from that, you'll need the following:

Sexout

Sexout Common Resources

Sexout Pregnancy