Place your bets for Bethesda's E3 2015

maybenexttime

Which game do you think Bethesda will announced?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Games

• Fallout 4
    • Elder Scrolls 6
    • Dishonored 2
    • Doom
    • Other

Doom, Skyrim for next gen with the updated Creation engine + PC patch, Dishonored 2

and fallout delayed for 2017

Skyrim for next gen meaning a new TES game?

mostly a re-release with the HD pack and a demonstration of the updated creation engine since the old skyrim has no compatibility with the new Peasant Potatos

"We're very excited to announce that, moving forward, we will be developing games exclusively for the Ouya."

"Now announcing the HD re-release of Elder Scrolls: Arena."

"We are very pleased to announce our upcoming merger with EA Games."

"We're getting into the hardware business. Say hello to our new proprietary console: The Z-MAX One!"

"Oh, shit, how drunk were we last night? Did we actually schedule a press conference? Think, guys, think... what can we announce?"

"The Fallout Scrolls: Dishonored Doom"

FO4 but now with Creation Engine "Enhanced". Instead of just saving script state in your saves, now your models and textures are all put there too. FO5/TES6 whichever comes after that will just put a copy of the entire data directory into the save file for us.

And mod files will be locked to the steam workshop which will be the only valid place to upload and download mods. Every time someone comes out with an unofficial game patch to allow non-steam-workshop modding, Bethesda will release a patch that will change the CRC.

If them folks at Bethesda believe in Tetrad apocalypse 2015, I guess we won't get any new TES or Fallout game. what we will get is the ultra realistic Fallout 4: The Great War :P

And mod files will be locked to the steam workshop which will be the only valid place to upload and download mods. Every time someone comes out with an unofficial game patch to allow non-steam-workshop modding, Bethesda will release a patch that will change the CRC.

I'm afraid this is very likely to happen. We are fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

If them folks at Bethesda believe in Tetrad apocalypse 2015, I guess we won't get any new TES or Fallout game. what we will get is the ultra realistic Fallout 4: The Great War :P

Wait is this an actually confirmed ting? Where has this been stated?

Wait is this an actually confirmed ting?

No. Just people having a little fun imagining doomsday scenarios. It's extremely unlikely to happen. ;)

Wait is this an actually confirmed ting?

No. Just people having a little fun imagining doomsday scenarios. It's extremely unlikely to happen. ;)

I keep feeling like if I say it, it won't really come true. I have faith in the universe! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Fallout 4 and am praying they learned the lessons of New Vegas. I was not impressed with the story of Fallout 3 or the liberties they took. Skyrim still prints money and is still in the most played Steam games daily so they shouldn't be in any rush to make another Elder Scrolls.

(Yeah I know, Bethesda rushing is a joke in itself. :P)

Personally I hope they learn more from Skyrim than from FONV/FO3. If they fuck us any harder with missing animation tools, it's gonna hurt. My earnest hope is that FNIS and Sexlab both work nearly out of the box, with little or no work required by Fore and Ashal. I hardly care about anything else. ;)

Personally I hope they learn more from Skyrim than from FONV/FO3. If they fuck us any harder with missing animation tools, it's gonna hurt. My earnest hope is that FNIS and Sexlab both work nearly out of the box, with little or no work required by Fore and Ashal. I hardly care about anything else. ;)

I have to disappoint you. My projection is that it will be almost like start from 0.

1. FNIS is hacking into internal data, generated by HBT based on project files made for a specific game. And it will be a new game, with new internal data..

2. HBT's internal data will drastically change. It changed with every freely available HBT release in 2008/2009. And Havok made considerable changes exclusively for Beth and Skyrim afterwards. Why should they have stopped changing in the following 5 years?

3. Let's hope the next game will use Beth's new engine. Then this engine will be built around HBT, and not try to replace the old engines' animation system in a rough-and-ready manner. For one that has advantages, because this will avoid some really dirty interface work-arounds, which have cost me a lot of time (e.g. for furniture and paired animations). On the other hand it will allow Beth to use many more features of HBT which they haven't touched yet.

4. I will not make an FNIS2 for another game. It was a great time doing this, but it hat taken an insane amount of time. And I'm not ready to spend that one more time.

Archived