Hi Guys

i have given some drain powers to my followers, but i don´t want them to use these powers everytime they have sex. Is there a way to remove the drain powers from my followers?

Because i only found spells to give them powers or make them drain slaves, but found nothing to take it away from them....

Use the same spell on them again and it takes the drain power away.

Works. Thank you :D

Would it be a lot of work to add an option to choose how frequently automatic drain occurs? Afaik right now it occurs every 10 seconds, I was thinking of adding an option in the MCM to let it occur every 2, 5 or 10 seconds, or maybe even a slider from 1 to 10 seconds.

Would it be a lot of work to add an option to choose how frequently automatic drain occurs? Afaik right now it occurs every 10 seconds, I was thinking of adding an option in the MCM to let it occur every 2, 5 or 10 seconds, or maybe even a slider from 1 to 10 seconds.

I could totally add a slider for it, it's not every 10 sec tho, it drains every time an animation changes, possibly also when it loops.

So the drain will happen when you advance stage.

Will look at it for the weekend.

Hello Hoenheim,

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod.  I had a play through some time ago using Sexlab Deadly Drain v1.3 along with the Succubus Race mod found elsewhere and loved it.  Really nice work.

I am thinking of doing a similar character again, but was wondering if there are any options to limit the drain ability.  If I recall correctly, any time my character was raped using Defeat / Submit or whatever, drain always killed my attacker.  Without fail.  Is there any way to configure things for a possible different outcome?  For example:

• partners with a sufficient level above character can only be partially drained?
  • random chance of drain fail depending on level difference of character / partner?
  • drain fail based on current sexlab diary statistics (improved ability with 'level', so to speak).

I have not looked at the new version, so some of this may be in there already, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Hello Hoenheim,

Thank you for creating this wonderful mod.  I had a play through some time ago using Sexlab Deadly Drain v1.3 along with the Succubus Race mod found elsewhere and loved it.  Really nice work.

I am thinking of doing a similar character again, but was wondering if there are any options to limit the drain ability.  If I recall correctly, any time my character was raped using Defeat / Submit or whatever, drain always killed my attacker.  Without fail.  Is there any way to configure things for a possible different outcome?  For example:

• partners with a sufficient level above character can only be partially drained?
  • random chance of drain fail depending on level difference of character / partner?
  • drain fail based on current sexlab diary statistics (improved ability with 'level', so to speak).

I have not looked at the new version, so some of this may be in there already, but I thought I would ask anyway.

All cool ideas, not something I have time to work on for now but it would fit well in the RPG mod I started building. It will be a fun project for the future! :)

I could totally add a slider for it, it's not every 10 sec tho, it drains every time an animation changes, possibly also when it loops.

To follow the "request a bunch of features" mood, would it be possible to change or add a flip to make automatic drain reduce by a percentage rather than an absolute value?

To follow the "request a bunch of features" mood, would it be possible to change or add a flip to make automatic drain reduce by a percentage rather than an absolute value?

It will drain by percentage, (victim.GetBaseAV("Health")*0.01*VampConfig.ManualDrainSpeed) It will drain 1% of the victims health times the Drain speed :)

So it seems that I have to decide to drain the victim to death or not for each sex? No global settings?

If you just enable "Victim death from orgasm" and then disable "Allow Death Drain Hotkey" you should kill every time you reach orgasm.

So it seems that I have to decide to drain the victim to death or not for each sex? No global settings?

If you just enable "Victim death from orgasm" and then disable "Allow Death Drain Hotkey" you should kill every time you reach orgasm.

I know that but what I really want is kill the victim depends on if there is health left or not.

Thanks a lot anyway.

I know that but what I really want is kill the victim depends on if there is health left or not.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Then just use manual draining, and allow it to drain to death, it will tick down at a set rate.

Is drain marked as hostile? (think there's a flag in CK for that?)

When I turn on SL Defeat's "Scene Interrupt - Hit", all drains will end the scene (as intended by that setting, which affect all mods) and then makes the NPCs aggro my PC.

I also noticed another compatibility issue w/ SL Defeat. If the SL Defeat post-event robbing occurs AND you decide to drain the NPC to death, the NPC will die, your PC will lose gold and then the "Robbed" quest kicks off (to get your stolen stuff back). Then maybe b/c the NPC in question is dead, immediately after the PC goes into a death animation and gets stuck in a weird animation at a weird angle (maybe DA related).

The soultrap option doesnt work with me. Are there any known mods that could conflict with this?

EDIT

Never mind. It started to work.

On a side note. Could it be possible to drain the victims soul while keeping the victim alive?

That way i can fill empty soulgems and farm full black soulgems without killing my "livestock" so to speak.

Hey folks,

thanks for this awesome mod. I've just started a new succubus run-through (though using a base race simply with wings + horns), and this mod is just perfect for that. I especially love the little "surprise package" for when Defeat kicks in and a brigand tries to get the better of my succubus... I have one irritating issue though, and profuse apologies if that's already been asked before -- I checked the first few and the last few pages and didn't see anything:

Somehow, part of the drain animation along with its 'bwshhhh' sound persists long after the death of my victim. It's the little red particle stream from some point on the floor to my character. More importantly, this issue also prevents me from jumping, though not from moving or interacting with the environment. (?!) I can't seem to find the cause. I'm using Sexlab, Defeat, and Drain all in their current versions, in this load order, plus a few animation SLAL packages. Also a ton of other mods that are loaded before these (Real Flying, Dual Sheath Redux etc) -- if there are any known troublemakers I can check, list is too long to post.

Settings: No physical drain (all boxes unticked), no automatic death, auto-drain on orgasm enabled, 'extend death drain' set to 10s (what exactly does this do anyway? extend the last animation stage?), drain amount left at default 10. I enabled the orgasm effects from Sexlab.

Steps taken: I knocked out the victim --> rape --> hit 'death drain' hotkey --> dragon soul absorb anim + drain anim play during climax --> victim dies --> dragon soul absorb anim finishes, drain animation continues. I left it running for a few minutes to see if it just took a bit of time, no dice. The only way to make it stop, for some reason, seems to be to use the wait functionality for an hour.

Edit: Further testing revealed that this only seems to happen if my character is the aggressor. If the sex scene gets triggered by her own defeat, the animation glitch does not occur. I tried setting all secondary effects on my PC's victims in Defeat to 0 (knocked out, weakened, etc.), but that didn't help. I also tried switching Drain and Defeat around in the load order, to no avail.

Anybody have an idea on how to solve this, please?

Edit/P.S. Apologies for the horribad outfit on her. She's just out of bed and ridding herself of her evil necro master. Hasn't had time to shop yet.

post-982460-0-30087600-1462625390_thumb.jpg

Edited by luciferess

Hey folks,

thanks for this awesome mod. I've just started a new succubus run-through (though using a base race simply with wings + horns), and this mod is just perfect for that. I especially love the little "surprise package" for when Defeat kicks in and a brigand tries to get the better of my succubus... I have one irritating issue though, and profuse apologies if that's already been asked before -- I checked the first few and the last few pages and didn't see anything:

Somehow, part of the drain animation along with its 'bwshhhh' sound persists long after the death of my victim. It's the little red particle stream from some point on the floor to my character. More importantly, this issue also prevents me from jumping, though not from moving or interacting with the environment. (?!) I can't seem to find the cause. I'm using Sexlab, Defeat, and Drain all in their current versions, in this load order, plus a few animation SLAL packages. Also a ton of other mods that are loaded before these (Real Flying, Dual Sheath Redux etc) -- if there are any known troublemakers I can check, list is too long to post.

Settings: No physical drain (all boxes unticked), no automatic death, auto-drain on orgasm enabled, 'extend death drain' set to 10s (what exactly does this do anyway? extend the last animation stage?), drain amount left at default 10. I enabled the orgasm effects from Sexlab.

Steps taken: I knocked out the victim --> rape --> hit 'death drain' hotkey --> dragon soul absorb anim + drain anim play during climax --> victim dies --> dragon soul absorb anim finishes, drain animation continues. I left it running for a few minutes to see if it just took a bit of time, no dice. The only way to make it stop, for some reason, seems to be to use the wait functionality for an hour.

Edit: Further testing revealed that this only seems to happen if my character is the aggressor. If the sex scene gets triggered by her own defeat, the animation glitch does not occur. I tried setting all secondary effects on my PC's victims in Defeat to 0 (knocked out, weakened, etc.), but that didn't help. I also tried switching Drain and Defeat around in the load order, to no avail.

Anybody have an idea on how to solve this, please?

Edit/P.S. Apologies for the horribad outfit on her. She's just out of bed and ridding herself of her evil necro master. Hasn't had time to shop yet.

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback and glad you like the mod, there is a bug where the drain spell effects persist. One simple work around I have found is that you either cast another spell or just press the manual drain key a few times after the animation finishes. And it should stop.

It's added to my bug list so next version (wenever that is) will have a fix for it. :)

my sexlab deadly dosnt work why please i have the deadly activate in mod list activate drain power auto and nothing i have nothing during sex why please ????

Maybe go to the settings menu and make sure that your "Player has drain power" is checked, if it is try unchecking and checking it again.

Hello, I am interested in this mod and I tried to give it a whirl but there were some complications on how I pictured the mod and how it worked. 

I am currently using Better Vampires mod with Deadly drain and I assumed that through sexual drain, it will still count towards the progression system of Better Vampire.

At the moment, it does not seem to count towards it, which surprised me to say the least. 

On another note, I also tried to use DDFeed on a victim, which did not change my character's arousal but I did notice that all my targets of DDfeed were at maximum arousal. Perhaps by some magical wizardry the mod had reversed the effect? 

I eagerly look forward to your response!

On another note, I also tried to use DDFeed on a victim, which did not change my character's arousal but I did notice that all my targets of DDfeed were at maximum arousal. Perhaps by some magical wizardry the mod had reversed the effect?

Do you have the latest Aroused Redux installed? :P