Question....

Is this mod compatible with PSQ (Player Succubus Quest) ?

Thanks in advance

Yes.

Side note:

Why do people here on LL keep assuming it isn't? And it's always worth to try it out anyway and see for yourself :)

Oh? So I take it you're working on an incubus side of this mod then? I approve! Thanks for continuing to work on this despite being such an old game. :)

This mod supports Incubi and Succubi right now. Just that some unfinished features only work for females :)

Ah, right... Well, I've tried to speak to a few different females and that's what happens every time... Is there any way around that specific scene choice?

That dialog option isn't supposed to be there to begin with. It's leftover from testing.

Ah, right... Well, I've tried to speak to a few different females and that's what happens every time... Is there any way around that specific scene choice?

That dialog option isn't supposed to be there to begin with. It's leftover from testing.

Er... Okay, well then that goes back to my original question: How do you initiate a sex scene since as you've said, the only dialogue choice given isn't supposed to be used?

Er... Okay, well then that goes back to my original question: How do you initiate a sex scene since as you've said, the only dialogue choice given isn't supposed to be used?

This mod activates with any sex scene.

So you can start sex via spells, you can start it with "SL Defeat" you can start it with Quest mods...

It depends on what ways you have to start sex normally, like if you want to use the horny npc thing and so on :)

This mod activates with any sex scene.

So you can start sex via spells, you can start it with "SL Defeat" you can start it with Quest mods...

It depends on what ways you have to start sex normally, like if you want to use the horny npc thing and so on :)

Ooooh right, so I misunderstood how this mod works. I need another mod in addition to SexLab and Deadly Drain for the actual sex part. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

humm 

I just try few minutes this mod

the physical drain is a forever modification or just disappear after some days in game ?

I just don't find the parameter for set this

thank in advance for help  :shy:

Draining is forever. You can reverse the changes by turning off player drain then giving another character draining powers and have them drain the player character.

It seems sometimes the drain effect gets stuck in the player.

I've tried the reset option in the MCM. Most of the time it doesn't work.

Can someone tell me what is the actor effect ID so i can dispel it via console?

Not a spell effect, use DDEdit to set your min node scales to 1 and then go press the reset buttons.

The description of the reset button is "Resets Body sizes to minimum" so you have to set your minimums to 1 for it to "be normal".

Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to upload the source for your scripts.  I have a problem with drain to death, looking at the Papyrus logs it looks like there are several events occurring between Animation Ending and Animation Ended (which seems to be where the death occurs) and this is causing NPCs to resume normal activity for 4-6 seconds before they die.  I was hoping maybe I could play with the scripts some any try to make it trigger sooner.

Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to upload the source for your scripts.  I have a problem with drain to death, looking at the Papyrus logs it looks like there are several events occurring between Animation Ending and Animation Ended (which seems to be where the death occurs) and this is causing NPCs to resume normal activity for 4-6 seconds before they die.  I was hoping maybe I could play with the scripts some any try to make it trigger sooner.

Yeah there is a 3 second delay after SL sends the "Reset" event. This is is as short I could make it without risking "unwanted" behavior.

As for source sadly it's gonna be a no. Don't want to give an excuse or anything but earlier versions have source code.

Seeing as how orgasm effect only plays on auto orgasm.

Is there a way to have that enabled with drain to death on orgasm but not when having sexytime with followers.

This is the why I like that "disable" mod button, as I could disable/enable when the situation needs.

Is there a way to have that enabled with drain to death on orgasm but not when having sexytime with followers.

This is the why I like that "disable" mod button, as I could disable/enable when the situation needs.

That sounds weird, but you should just be able to use the "Allow Death Drain Hotkey". And the auto orgasm just means that orgasm effects will be triggered on orgasm, has nothing to do with "Auto drain" even if the names are confusing as fuck.

Yeah there is a 3 second delay after SL sends the "Reset" event. This is is as short I could make it without risking "unwanted" behavior.

As for source sadly it's gonna be a no. Don't want to give an excuse or anything but earlier versions have source code.

Alright thanks for the response

That sounds weird, but you should just be able to use the "Allow Death Drain Hotkey". And the auto orgasm just means that orgasm effects will be triggered on orgasm, has nothing to do with "Auto drain" even if the names are confusing as fuck.

OK I dick around with the settings some more.

Oh and the "Enable Death" key is a per event toggle but he "Physical Drain" key is a permanent toggle.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently came across a problem caused by your mod, what happens is that when a sexlab sex animation happens when it gets to the end of its cycle (after they cum) the animation doesn't end unless your advance it manually. For mods like defeat when you watch your follower get raped you have to control and the animation never ends.

This can happen even with a newely installed game with your mod

I recently came across a problem caused by your mod, what happens is that when a sexlab sex animation happens when it gets to the end of its cycle (after they cum) the animation doesn't end unless your advance it manually. For mods like defeat when you watch your follower get raped you have to control and the animation never ends.

oh that's bad :s I think if you set the extended death drain to 0 it will probably go away if you could give it a go that would be awesome ^^

oh that's bad :s I think if you set the extended death drain to 0 it will probably go away if you could give it a go that would be awesome ^^

Yes you're correct setting it to 0 ends the scene like normal :)

Yey, need to find a better way of doing that then ^^ thanks for posting :)

yeah no problem its been going on for awhile when I played and had no idea I am just glad I found the issue and can still keep the mod.