[WIP] Fiend's Camp (Updated 06/05/12)

OK so I have these three SCR files.

Now you have sorted that out can you delete these from your thread, I don't want' people downloading them in 3 months time then reporting issues with SCR :)

Some people whether by less english or just not looking will download and run anything they see :)

Guest Loogie

Now you have sorted that out can you delete these from your thread' date=' I don't want' people downloading them in 3 months time then reporting issues with SCR :)

[/quote']

I removed the files to avoid the problem.

yes the DM is still not working right...

the white house door and bathroom need to be fixed still

the gangbangers dont work yet either, should make them wear something else the tuxes are soo out of place lol

can keep the masks just need to see if someone can do a new re-textured version to all white or something.

brown house door works... inside doesnt mach the outside and it has a double door exit.

did you make the leader immortal on purpose?

NPC's can walk through the fencing on the right hand side of the camp facing it from the water.

are all of them supposed to be hostile on site?

the stool in the brown house that is beside the mattress cant be used and shows up red.

Wow thanks for all the bugs :) I'll sort them out tomorrow, the fiends are indeed hostile if you aren't friendly through the tryout quest as after all, they are raiders. And yes the leader is essential for now but I'm not sure if he will be in the full release, I just don't want him dying and breaking the quest lol do you have any idea what it is that's broken with the dm? I can't figure it out

np, dont forget to check inside building mechees/textures as well... it doesnt effect game play but its kinda annoying to see it, anyways there are 3 i think that i noticed one was in the cage in the bunker, one was in brown house, last one was in the white house were the fireplace is...

thats it for everything so far. ill test out the next version when you get the other stuff finished dont worry about the textures inside for now, get everything else sorted first.

Yep but I deleted the topic yet it still shows up in game.

Topics live on like that... I forget the reasons and mechanics though.

You might need to recreate the topics in a new plugin. But maybe there is a tool, like tessnip, that you can use to remove the records?