[WIP] Fiend's Camp (Updated 06/05/12)

you mean to be friendly to the fiends? You have to go through the sexout tryouts quest first. Once motor-Runner has had his fun you are made fiend friendly.

Also the newest version is up which fixes some issues and adds a new one, plus some new content.

• 3 weeks later...

hi i cant start a conversation with motorrunner about going to the camp, i tried going to the camp but nothing works except talking to the leader, he sends me into a house to go find a footlocker but thats as far as i can get.

not sure what the problem is i think i might be cos my tryouts is more updated than this mod

Please help!!!

Loaded this up, went to the site (I'd already been to MR) and was able to enter all the buildings, with a companion.

The effect you get when trying to talk to the dungeon master is the exact same one you got when using the workbench in FO3 with the Craft mod installed. I don't know that that ever got solved, but searching through the comments there (http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/4447) may help you discover what causes it.

The fence doesn't enclose the whole compound yet, but I suspect that you know that.

Looks like a very solid start. I look forward to more features and adventures. Thanks for making this.

• 2 weeks later...

It's exclusively for female at the moment and you become friends with the fiends by visiting vault 3 and following what happens. It's part of sexout tryouts.

Also news - next week I'll be uploading a BIG update to this mod, I've been quietly working away and I think it has made big progress. Hopefully you'll see!

Does at the moment mean you guys are at least considering implementing a male path sometime in the future?

Speaking just for myself it would be nice to have some more content for male PC's as well

Certainly people here are considering writing stuff for guys, and writing such content.

But you of course know that doubling the options means additional work for the authors. I think also that having an enthusiastic and vocal audience can also help. (Personally, I fall down there much like I fall down on the "being a good author" thing. But other people here are good audiences.)

Do you have any modding talent, or interest, and time? If so, perhaps we could team you up with one of the other people here?

Guest Loogie

I'm interested in adding a male path but will only do so once the female one is running at its best. The problem personally is that as a male it's far easier to write for a female PC.

Keep in mind, in TryoutFiends, fucking Motor-Runner and becoming friends with all fiends is a female only option. I don't plan on adding a male option.