[WIP] Fiend's Camp (Updated 06/05/12)

You could always bypass Motor-Runner entirely and have these fiends ambush or kidnap male (and possibly female as well) characters of their own iniative, on the plus side this even means the mod could work on saves where Motor-Runner is long since deceased. I'd imagine there'd be all sorts of perverse pleasure for them in subjugating the man/woman who killed their old leaders.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest user29

Sorry for the delays guys... Working hard but had my first Year exams and been working on my game and such (trials evolution has sucked me in too)

Hoping to have it out next week!

I know that feel. My exams are over now though.

hi all' date=' this my first mod i'm going to try and integrate into Sexout so i apologise for any bugs/delays etc.

The general idea is that after being fucked silly by Motor-Runner in the tryouts plugin he asks you to go visit his fellow fiends out East.

You soon realise he has told them to enslave you and from there i'm sure you can imagine where it goes.

This mod requires-

SexoutNG

Sexout Common Resources

Sexout tryouts plugin

i think thats it, please post if there are any other dependencies.

Update log-

V1.5: The start of the quest is up and running. After Motor-Runner has done with you, talk to him ask how you did. it runs fine up until you go into the house so far. Known bugs ATM - Navmesh, GREETING, some dialogue.

V1.4: Fixed major navmesh issues - about 50% done, changed look of gangbangers, gave the slave a simple back-story which I will add more to later, gave the second house a interior including a secret to do with the slave, introduced new bug with the topic 'GREETING'.

V1.3: Removed independencies on the wrong SCR files as well as fixing most of the navmesh issues. Also added the basics of the second house and a cave which is accessible from the burnt out house.

V1.2: The Fiend house and dungeon are almost content complete, the Dungeon Master has a new pet, There is now a Camp Leader, the quest is set up but not active or complete.

V1.11: added the first Fiend House (the one on the left)

V1.1: Added a dungeon which is accessible in the camp. DO NOT talk to the dungeon master, he is bugged at the moment.

V1.0: Added the basic location of the camp and the framework of the beginning of the quest.

Any comments/help/etc is very welcome!

[/quote']

sexout legion esm is were

hi all' date=' this my first mod i'm going to try and integrate into Sexout so i apologise for any bugs/delays etc.

The general idea is that after being fucked silly by Motor-Runner in the tryouts plugin he asks you to go visit his fellow fiends out East.

You soon realise he has told them to enslave you and from there i'm sure you can imagine where it goes.

This mod requires-

SexoutNG

Sexout Common Resources

Sexout tryouts plugin

i think thats it, please post if there are any other dependencies.

Update log-

V1.5: The start of the quest is up and running. After Motor-Runner has done with you, talk to him ask how you did. it runs fine up until you go into the house so far. Known bugs ATM - Navmesh, GREETING, some dialogue.

V1.4: Fixed major navmesh issues - about 50% done, changed look of gangbangers, gave the slave a simple back-story which I will add more to later, gave the second house a interior including a secret to do with the slave, introduced new bug with the topic 'GREETING'.

V1.3: Removed independencies on the wrong SCR files as well as fixing most of the navmesh issues. Also added the basics of the second house and a cave which is accessible from the burnt out house.

V1.2: The Fiend house and dungeon are almost content complete, the Dungeon Master has a new pet, There is now a Camp Leader, the quest is set up but not active or complete.

V1.11: added the first Fiend House (the one on the left)

V1.1: Added a dungeon which is accessible in the camp. DO NOT talk to the dungeon master, he is bugged at the moment.

V1.0: Added the basic location of the camp and the framework of the beginning of the quest.

Any comments/help/etc is very welcome!

[/quote']

sexout legion esm is were

In the tryouts thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys so I have some good news and some bad news -

Bad news : I am stopping work on this mod, I will upload the newest ESP incase anyone really wants to take over, but I'm done.

The good news : not wanting to just give up I have been working on a new mod idea and fleshing it out, I'm hoping to have the thread up tomorrow!

Hey guys so I have some good news and some bad news -

Bad news : I am stopping work on this mod' date=' I will upload the newest ESP incase anyone really wants to take over, but I'm done.

The good news : not wanting to just give up I have been working on a new mod idea and fleshing it out, I'm hoping to have the thread up tomorrow!

[/quote']

thats a shame i liked this idea