Best looking NPC overhaul

Where do i install the meshes and texture for SOGS 6.0? some npc look like this, so far i know is illia & Orga. Already make a patch in tes5 for it too.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_32_43.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_01_11.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_10_68.jpg

I've had the same problem, by trying to replace the textures in textures/actors/character/_SOGS/female. :/ I tried to replace the textures with demoniac, but some either look the same or have mismatching body parts. Anyone have a fix?

Same here lol, サマエル can you help us out haha.

ALL RIGHT I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW MERGED PACK!!! =D

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

THESE ARE THE MODS I MERGED:

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD (small letter): adamska001

Those are huge files! like 16GB so, be prepared...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Males with SOS body and texture

The requirements are the same as the originals:

SGhair 268

SG Female Brows

The Eyes of Beauty

KS Hairdos

KS Hairdos - Renewal

ECE 1.2 or newer

HDT physics

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users should ignore this ;)

post-1252364-0-09316500-1495643518_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-58447800-1495643541_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-28933900-1495643548_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-39661100-1495643559_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-87427000-1495643573_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-24972700-1495643580_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-83979100-1495643590_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-53620500-1495643619_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-46754800-1495643631_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-25425400-1495643636_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-18396600-1495643641_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-58736300-1495643645_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-05886300-1495643651_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-43222200-1495643688_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-48324400-1495643705_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-16637200-1495643723_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-94941300-1495643724_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-38115600-1495643727_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-46335000-1495643729_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-23301000-1495643731_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-02263400-1495643733_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-23279400-1495643752_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-11921100-1495643754_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-60119600-1495643757_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-34702100-1495643759_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-09517700-1495643761_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-98040800-1495643762_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-10035500-1495643766_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-91187900-1495643767_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-86585400-1495643769_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-47298000-1495643771_thumb.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ADAMSKA001

Those are huge files! be prepare...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Awesome, man. Great job. XD I know that's time-consuming. 

Did you happen to know how to replace the textures from SOGs properly?

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Actually yeah, the problem is the "tattoo" folder, you had to replace all those "number".dds with your main femalebody.dds, you will delete the tattoos but that fix the color mismatch, maybe you can add tattos to your textures but is entirely up to you

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

Actually yeah, the problem is the "tattoo" folder, you had to replace all those "number".dds with your main femalebody.dds, you will delete the tattoos but that fix the color mismatch, maybe you can add tattos to your textures but is entirely up to you

Oh, okay. Thanks!

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

I was wondering when you were gonna come out with this haha. Thanks for all your hard work! You're a god among men :)

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

I was wondering when you were gonna come out with this haha. Thanks for all your hard work! You're a god among men :)

91ck7a.jpg

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

Im not sure little girls should have those big ass boobs, any way to change their size?

Pd: good job with the merging

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

Im not sure little girls should have those big ass boobs, any way to change their size?

Well that was unintentional that's for sure but when I was trying to fix all issues I decided to use the same body type in all folders, I just forgot to change it later. but be my guess, the meshes are in: NPCMerge03JHSOGS\meshes\actors\character\JH_female.

The problem is they use the same clothes as adult female (sidearmf93's fault). If you use bodyslide you can change all clothes to a decent size.

By the way, DON'T mess with the skeleton, I made it by myself from scratch for XPMSE skeleton compatibility or you are gonna suffer a terrible fps drop

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

Well that was unintentional that's for sure but when I was trying to fix all issues I decided to use the same body type in all folders, I just forgot to change it later. but be my guess, the meshes are in: NPCMerge03JHSOGS\meshes\actors\character\JH_female.

The problem is they use the same clothes as adult female (sidearmf93's fault). If you use bodyslide you can change all clothes to a decent size.

By the way, DON'T mess with the skeleton, I made it by myself from scratch for XPMSE skeleton compatibility or you are gonna suffer a terrible fps drop

Is that for the kids specificially? And does is need to be loaded after XPMSE?

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

Do you mean the left pane of MO? NOTHING must be loaded after XPMSE. About the right pane (pluggins) just let Loot take care of it. But remember, if you have an color issue is because some of your mods are messing with the facegen, my advise is put my pluggins at the botton (before Alternate Start if you use it)

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

Do you mean the left pane of MO? NOTHING must be loaded after XPMSE. About the right pane (pluggins) just let Loot take care of it. But remember, if you have an color issue is because some of your mods are messing with the facegen, my advise is put my pluggins at the botton (before Alternate Start if you use it)

Ah, okay. Thank you. Could you please upload the skeleton specifically? That could probably help me with my performance. (^_^)

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

THANK YOU!

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

サマエル Thanks for sharing this! I hope this fixes the texture problems I've been having with sogs.

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

If you use the all-in-one animated pussy, you could use the randomize bodyscale addon to manually set their weight or even set their specific body parts

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

As I said, this is only for peopl

e who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Ah, okay. Thank you. Could you please upload the skeleton specifically? That could probably help me with my performance. ( ^_^)

Sure thing =)

But remember, this Skeleton is only for female children, don't use it with adults or they will look awful xD

The adult should use the normal XPMSE

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

THANK YOU!

tenor.gif

skeleton_femalechild.7z

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

I delete the tattos files and now the npc have purple body.

LOL I said that you have to REPLACE THEM, not delete them xD

Here, I wil share with you the same folder but it has HeroesDeLeyenda Skin, same as my merge pack ;D

Put it here: \NPCMerge03JHSOGS\textures\actors\character\_SOGS

Tattoo.7z

Here, I wil share with you the same folder but it has HeroesDeLeyenda Skin, same as my merge pack ;D

Replace & rename all the tattos dds file with femalebody_1, This fix the hand & leg but the not the head. will try your Merge pack later still downloading.

So if i wanna use my body & texture in your merge pack only SOGS i need to replace & rename the tattos folder right? what about the KZ NPC and the others? anything i need to know to get my body & texture install properly?

post-299451-0-28480600-1495787401_thumb.jpg

Try your merge pack, and it also have the SOGS NPC problem. i didn't replace any texture only the body\feet\hand meshes nif files. can you check do you have this problem? Do i need to replace the head nif files also?

post-299451-0-59264200-1495804588_thumb.jpg

post-299451-0-64110600-1495804628_thumb.jpg

post-299451-0-10009000-1495804669_thumb.jpg

post-299451-0-90017300-1495804714_thumb.jpg

post-299451-0-80912200-1495804739_thumb.jpg