Best looking NPC overhaul

ALL RIGHT I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW MERGED PACK!!! =D

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

THESE ARE THE MODS I MERGED:

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD (small letter): adamska001

Those are huge files! like 16GB so, be prepared...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Males with SOS body and texture

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

I have a few questions as I finish downloading this.

Does this merge replace the males NPC on the same scale as Ultimate NPC Overhaul II?

Are there any dependencies (ex. Hair mods, eye mods, ect) I should have before I finish downloading this?

Biggest problem is to download and execute a file from a dubious site - best receipt to infect the pc...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

Does this merge replace the males NPC on the same scale as Ultimate NPC Overhaul II?

Are there any dependencies (ex. Hair mods, eye mods, ect) I should have before I finish downloading this?

The requirements are the same as the originals:

SGhair 268

SG Female Brows

The Eyes of Beauty

KS Hairdos

KS Hairdos - Renewal

ECE 1.2 or newer

HDT physics

Cheers! :D

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

SGhair 268

SG Female Brows

The Eyes of Beauty

KS Hairdos

KS Hairdos - Renewal

ECE 1.2 or newer

HDT physics

Thanks! Guess I gotta try out ECE.

What are the .exe files for?

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

SGhair 268

SG Female Brows

The Eyes of Beauty

KS Hairdos

KS Hairdos - Renewal

ECE 1.2 or newer

HDT physics

Thanks! Guess I gotta try out ECE.

What are the .exe files for?

They are the Self-extracting 7zip files, nothing else. 

If you are afraid of  a virus ask other guys here who already downloaded  :blink:

Yeah I figured as much. Thanks for all your work.

I noticed that the elves in windhelm covered by KZ still have mismatched heads and bodies. It was an issue I still couldn't fix when I first tried KZ replacer. It's not too big of a deal tho.

Mmmm... thats weird, i dont know how Windhelm dark elf should look but in my game look like this. here some screenshots of my game. Remember, put the .esp at the end or you will overwrite them with something else and you will need to patch

post-1252364-0-98559800-1498523132_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-26959700-1498523134_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-34123700-1498523136_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-78179700-1498523137_thumb.jpg

post-1252364-0-12945900-1498523139_thumb.jpg

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

thanks !!! can i just download all except Bijin?? because i have bijin :)

my internet like shit just 100kb, sorry for stupid question

Well you can but I mixed this mods in there:

(From Bijin):

Bijin AIO.esp

BW Lydia.esp

IB - All-in-One.esp

Jordis.esp

Serana.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Valerica.esp

and:

The Ordinary Women.esp

It is your choice ;)

hi, thanks for sharing, could u explain the load order, seems to be there is some overlap between NPCMerged01Bijin and NPCMerged02KzStyle, as NPCMerged02KzStyle changes races looks whereas NPCMerged01Bijin is more on per npc looks, question is does the number is just a references right I should place NPCMerged01Bijin after NPCMerged02KzStyle and NPCMerge03JHSOGS would be last?

p/s: Irileth has a face problem due to the facegendata being in both NPCMerged01Bijin and NPCMerged02KzStyle, and I found more conflicting files in facegendata.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought Skyrim SSE and KZ Style is by far my favorite NPC replacer, but to my dismay it sounds like it isn't supported for Skyrim SSE here! Is there any new news on KZ Style for Skyrim SSE? Is it possible for someone else to fan port it? Also wondering about JH NPC's. Looking at it some of them look kind of Asian as well and knowing that KZ Style doesn't offer overhauls for humans, is there anyway to have KZ Style everything, but have JH NPC's fill in the gaps of everywhere KZ Styles does not? (I am not very good at merging mods at all :( )

Hi, I'm just trying to mix some Npc Overhaul Mods by using TES5edit and make my own Overhaul esp.using this サマエル's comment as reference but need some help.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/page-43?do=findComment&comment=1850201

The problem is KZstyle-ELF does not contain Non-Player Character(actor) in TES5edit althoughit it contains facegendata for Unique NPC. So I cant't check conflict with other NPC replacers. I want to apply  KZstyle-ELF for all elves but
changing load order alone gives them gray face.

So maybe I need remove those elves data from other NPC replacer,
but removing work is quite tough without knowing which character conflicts with which.

How can I Non-Player Character(actor) for KZstyle-ELF to be displayed or added in TES5edit?
My english is no good, but for me only people here is dependable for this topic.

Hi, I'm just trying to mix some Npc Overhaul Mods by using TES5edit and make my own Overhaul esp.using this サマエル's comment as reference but need some help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42073-best-looking-npc-overhaul/page-43?do=findComment&comment=1850201

The problem is KZstyle-ELF does not contain Non-Player Character(actor) in TES5edit althoughit it contains facegendata for Unique NPC. So I cant't check conflict with other NPC replacers. I want to apply  KZstyle-ELF for all elves but

changing load order alone gives them gray face.

So maybe I need remove those elves data from other NPC replacer,

but removing work is quite tough without knowing which character conflicts with which.

How can I Non-Player Character(actor) for KZstyle-ELF to be displayed or added in TES5edit?

My english is no good, but for me only people here is dependable for this topic.

If you are using MO you can install the files and load them after the other replacers, then in the info tab MO can tell you what the conflicting files are that KZ is overriding.  From there (tedious part) you have to match the facegen ID's and delete the ones you dont want KZ to change in KZ file path structure (i.e. meshes and texture files) its VERY time consuming but because of how KZ is set up, that is the only way.

If you are using MO you can install the files and load them after the other replacers, then in the info tab MO can tell you what the conflicting files are that KZ is overriding.  From there (tedious part) you have to match the facegen ID's and delete the ones you dont want KZ to change in KZ file path structure (i.e. meshes and texture files) its VERY time consuming but because of how KZ is set up, that is the only way.

Thanks, I use MO but that was a blind spot.

Anyone know how to use testranslator to translate from spanish to english?

EDIT: Never mind I managed to translate it. There were a few that weren't automatically translated, which can be manually edited.

EDIT2: On a side note, is there a way to use tattoo overlays with ECE?

Is there a race compatibility patch for KZ Style? I'm getting a script conflict with playerquestvampire

EDIT: Never mind, apparently it was due to race compatibility not detecting sacrosanct or something. I reinstalled it, and i'm not getting a warning, so I guess it's fixed.

EDIT: Never mind I managed to translate it. There were a few that weren't automatically translated, which can be manually edited.

Do you mind sharing your translated version? Is it a bunch of esp files?

Do you mind sharing your translated version? Is it a bunch of esp files?

Try these, I think I've done it correctly. Just replace the old ESPs with the new ones.

NPCMerged-TranslatedESPs.7z

I've been using the JH Dawnguard and for some reason, only the dawn guard character's hair is being used not any of their other aspects. Is anyone experiencing the same issue and any recommendations?

Load up your entire load order in xedit, when everything is done, click on the affected npc and it should then show everything that is affecting that npc, though if you are using a merged patch, then I found that some things are not being passed into the patch from the relevant mods, even though the mod load order said they should be.

I found this out when checking to see why some vis tags were not being passed into my game, when loading it all up mods higher in the load order to the vis patch were being passed into the merge patch rather then the vis ones, seriously annoying to say the least.

In the I ended up creating an overwrite esp that now loads just below my bash and merged patch to make sure things overwrite where they should, same goes with the npc stuff, a copy of the npc mod used to make sure they bits that should be overwritten are, though to be honest, I am going to redo my entire load and mod list sooner or later and just load the damn npc stuff at the bottom and use one of them as the overwrite rather than in affect have two copies of the same esp in my load list.