View File

I'm new to modding and this is a first for me.

GotMilk was designed for just one thing.... MILK!

NOTICE!

This was a great learning tool for me. I have created another mod called JUGs. It does basically the same as GotMilk, but... better.... more... MILKY.

I'm spending my time developing JUGs, so I can't honestly say if GotMilk will get any more attention.

JUGs does NOT require Milk Mod or Aroused, but I've learned how to create a Milk Maid (for those of you that HAVE Milk Mod) from within dialogue. No machine needed!

So please have a look at JUGs

1-23-2015 NEW VERSION

I jumped right to version 2 because I started over. Why? Because now the esp is named GotMilk.esp instead of chajapaquest.esp. I also organized things a little easier for myself for later updates. Not that there's a lot TO this mod. It's horribly simple, but I'm new to this and I learned some things so... I tidied up a bit.

I had INTENDED to get this working with MilkMaidFaction so I could give you some dialogue ONLY when talking to another MilkMaid. I couldn't get it to work so those dialogues now work only with your follower. I'd still like to figure out the faction thing because it's possible to have milkmaids that are NOT followers.

New version REQUIRES MilkMod, Skyrim, Update, and because it requires MilkMod, it will also require everything that MilkMod requires so make SURE you've got MilkMod running and have met its requirements BEFORE you install version 2 of GotMilk.

If you play a male PC, there's a dialogue where you tease your milky follower a bit and she beckons you to come closer. I'll look for more of these little animations that are actually built in to the game because... they're FUN!

Version 2 REQUIRES:

Skyrim (and its Update)

SexLab (and all of its requirements)

Non-SexLab Animation Pack (for the breastfeeding animations)

MilkMod Economy (and all of ITs requirements)

I STRONGLY SUGGEST you get MilkMod installed and working completely before installing GotMilk

I STRONGLY SUGGEST you get Non-SexLab Animation pack installed and working before installing GotMilk

Because all of the issues people have reported telling me this mod was crashing have so far been related to not getting the OTHER mods working correctly first.

Discussion thread is HERE

I've been using Milk Mod Economy since way back before Ed86 took it and transformed it into something wonderful. So I had Milk Maids, and Dwemer Milking Machines, Milking Cuirass, Mobile Milker Armor, and even Aradia Living Armor... ALL able to milk a maid...

but, alas...and sadly.... I was not able to drink straight from the tap. So with LOTS of help, I've come to this. It's a very simple mod providing a way to for PC-to-NPC milking, or NPC-to-PC milking.

Related to previous version

Non-SexLab Animation pack (thanks, rydin!) provides the breastfeeding animations.

A Male PC can milk female NPC "direct from the tap". The dialogue lead-in for male PC when speaking to an NPC will be "Nice melons you got there, honey!"

A Female PC can either milk an NPC or BE milked by an NPC. Female PC dialogue lead-in is "Are you staring at my chest?"

In your list of plug-ins it will show up as ChajapaQuest.esp, because .... well.... that's what it started out as and I didn't know how to change it without starting over. (I TOLD you I'm new at this)

The only ACTUAL REQUIREMENTS are Skyrim and SexLab

HOWEVER...

You need Non-SexLab Animation pack to get the breastfeeding animations, or you'll just not have animations. I didn't script for fallback animations because there's really no point in running this WITHOUT the breastfeeding animations.

If you have Milk Mod Economy, it will detect the breast feeding animation and actually milk a milkmaid straight from the tap with no machine. Thank you, Ed86 for building that feature into Milk Mod Economy!

If you have Apropos, you can set up a uniqueAnimation in the Unique_Animations text file of Apropos and get descriptions of the milking.

BE AWARE that Apropos currently doesn't support Female/Female animations (it's coming.... so to speak...) so you would only get descriptive narration for male PC on Female NPC or male NPC on female PC.

I will try to get simple instructions uploaded here for Apropos. I created them and they're in the OP of THIS thread, BUT.... I'm not sure I updated them when the breast feeding animation file names were changed in Non-SexLab Animation Pack so give me some time to be sure the instructions are correct before I upload something for that.

For reference: I'm using SexLab 1.59c.

I THINK I've made sure that children are not included in the dialogue, but please let me know if they're still getting any dialogue related to this mod. Animals *might* have the dialogue option?.... I don't think I filtered them out :) Nothing will happen, but it might be amusing.

This doesn't have scripts "running". There's no cloaks, no effects, nothing magical. The only scripts used are very tiny ones that simply start the animations at a certain point in the dialogues.

Thanks to Ashal for SexLab, Ed86 for Milk Mod Economy, rydin for putting Non-SexLab Animation Pack together and to all of the wonderful animators without whom we'd not be having segsay time in Skyrim. And to Gooser for Apropos which is likely the most influential reason for my continuing to play around with Skyrim! I mean... what good is voyeurism without narrative? :D

Permissions:

I ENCOURAGE people to take this and run with it. Either take my humble beginning and build on it or take the concept of consensual sex to a new level. There are so many things to do with this that I simply don't have the skills to do... :)

Editing this in CK it may appear in the quest list as HeyThere3.... cause (fixed...now it's in CK as GotMilk) I'm new and I fuck things up.... *shrug*

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Non-SexLab Animation Pack, Skyrim, SexLab, Milk Mod Economy
  • Special Edition Compatible

brilliant mod pal :) anyone know any breast feeding animations? lol

sorry if animations are already included i just wanna clear it up lol

The breast feeding animations are in Non-Sexlab Animation Pack

Install that because it has SO MANY really good animations in it.

Jesus lad i could hump the lungs off of you but i wont because i like ladies so ill stick with a simple thank you very much :D

Yes! Yes yes, a thousand times yes! I actually already made a request for this type of mod in one of my own threads! Thank you! I tested it, seems to work, this is a perfect addition to Milk Mod!

<3<3<3<3 Have a 5-star rating.

Secondly, you might want to clean up the grammar on some of the dialogue. c: It's missing some capitals, but otherwise this is so PERFECT! Thank you again, and good work. <3

Yes! Yes yes, a thousand times yes! I actually already made a request for this type of mod in one of my own threads! Thank you! I tested it, seems to work, this is a perfect addition to Milk Mod!

<3<3<3<3 Have a 5-star rating.

Secondly, you might want to clean up the grammar on some of the dialogue. c: It's missing some capitals, but otherwise this is so PERFECT! Thank you again, and good work. <3

Thank you! Glad you're having fun with it.

The grammar thing isn't real high on my priority list, but I WILL have a look at it next time I open this up for an edit. :)

Milking Machine is a bit out of place in the medieval Skyrim.

Drinking from the tap and milking it with hand is more realistic.

I wonder if milking with hand animation exist?

If yes, we need to disable and remove milking machine.

Replace it with more appropriate way.

Yes, there is a by-hand animation, but only for yourself. Just cast the 'milk self' spell with no milking cuirass equipped, and when you're not in a milking machine. Your gal will milk herself (or the npc will, if it's an npc you're telling to milk themselves), and it will drain the milk and give credit towards leveling up as a milk maid, but there will be no milk to sell or drink afterwards.

Yes, there is a by-hand animation, but only for yourself. Just cast the 'milk self' spell with no milking cuirass equipped, and when you're not in a milking machine. Your gal will milk herself (or the npc will, if it's an npc you're telling to milk themselves), and it will drain the milk and give credit towards leveling up as a milk maid, but there will be no milk to sell or drink afterwards.

This is a great news! I never thought it exist.

Time to disable and remove milking machine, use hand instead.

Hello

Very nice mod mate. Congrats.

Do you intend to add more to the mod?

Just a suggestion.

NPC approach the PC perhaps?

If PC is male, NPC females approach PC asking to be milked?

And if PC is female, males NPC ask for milk?

Perhaps would be a nice asset.

Hello

Very nice mod mate. Congrats.

Do you intend to add more to the mod?

Just a suggestion.

NPC approach the PC perhaps?

If PC is male, NPC females approach PC asking to be milked?

And if PC is female, males NPC ask for milk?

Perhaps would be a nice asset.

That sure would be nice..... unfortunately I don't know how to do it :)

I've tried it out a couple of times, and despite the game crashing every time I'm 100% sure the problem is on my end (I'm guessing I forgot to rebuild the animation registry so the breastfeeding animations aren't able to be triggered yet, causing the game to crash because it has nothing to show). That said though, the dialogue worked fine and I see where you went with it. I do have a suggestion if you're willing to expand on the mod :).

Would it be possible to only have the dialogue option show if you actually have milk to offer? Maybe (and I know I'm asking for a lot here if you have not much modding experience) a configurable MCM menu where you can choose a minimum amount of milk (say 2.00) before the dialogue becomes available? Perhaps included in the Milk Mod MCM since I guess most people will be using that along with this anyway? I started a new character to test this mod along with a bunch of others, and found the dialogue a bit out of place because I was not even a milk maid yet. Similarly, being able to approach every single female NPC with the option to comment on her boobies (which I assume would lead to you receiving milk from them) seems a bit out of place, women generally don't lactate for too long. Unless you want them to of course, in a fantasy world anything is possible!

I suppose the TL;DR version of my suggestion is to add a "Got Milk? Light" option, that would make the above options only show up if there would actually be a lore-friendly / realistic  reason for them to show up. It feels a bit weird to ask a modder to make it so their content shows up less often, but eh!

I've tried it out a couple of times, and despite the game crashing every time I'm 100% sure the problem is on my end (I'm guessing I forgot to rebuild the animation registry so the breastfeeding animations aren't able to be triggered yet, causing the game to crash because it has nothing to show). That said though, the dialogue worked fine and I see where you went with it. I do have a suggestion if you're willing to expand on the mod :).

Would it be possible to only have the dialogue option show if you actually have milk to offer? Maybe (and I know I'm asking for a lot here if you have not much modding experience) a configurable MCM menu where you can choose a minimum amount of milk (say 2.00) before the dialogue becomes available? Perhaps included in the Milk Mod MCM since I guess most people will be using that along with this anyway? I started a new character to test this mod along with a bunch of others, and found the dialogue a bit out of place because I was not even a milk maid yet. Similarly, being able to approach every single female NPC with the option to comment on her boobies (which I assume would lead to you receiving milk from them) seems a bit out of place, women generally don't lactate for too long. Unless you want them to of course, in a fantasy world anything is possible!

I suppose the TL;DR version of my suggestion is to add a "Got Milk? Light" option, that would make the above options only show up if there would actually be a lore-friendly / realistic  reason for them to show up. It feels a bit weird to ask a modder to make it so their content shows up less often, but eh!

This was actually one of my "dreams" with this mod. However, in order for this mod to know if someone has milk I'd have to script some kind of check for ... at the very LEAST ... Milk Mod Economy and SoulGem Oven II and I don't really know how to script the checks. I also haven't a CLUE about writing an MCM component :)

Now, if you think about it, wouldn't it be wonderful if the authors of the mods that have milk, would include this idea about NPCs approaching and asking? And since those mods already HAVE an MCM they could put a toggle in there that either enables or disables the approach.

Wouldn't it be nice if your followers came and asked you for a milking?

Even COOLER would be if they could autonomously find another NPC to milk them. 

Or if you could walk up to an NPC and ask if they'd like to milk one of your followers.

LOTS of possibilities but all of them WAY beyond my current skills. :)

For now, this mod has to remain rather simple. I may add things to it, but as it is it's just an amusing romp and that's ok with me.

As to your crashing.... I've actually run this without the animations installed (oops...forgot to check a box) and it didn't crash. They simply didn't animate when the time came. Check the dependencies for NSAP (the animations) and if you've just installed them be sure to rebuild your SexLab animation registry. THIS MOD is just dialogue and an EXTREMELY standard and very tiny piece of script to start the animation. So the mod itself shouldn't be responsible for any crashing, but.... it's Skyrim. *shrug*

** edit **

you know.... come to think of it. I believe it's only my male PC that goes through the ground. I don't think my female PC does it, but I'll check. I do remember her flying into the air once, but that stuff happened even before I had this mod active. So I'm like 99.99% sure it's a sexlab thing 

Now, if you think about it, wouldn't it be wonderful if the authors of the mods that have milk, would include this idea about NPCs approaching and asking? And since those mods already HAVE an MCM they could put a toggle in there that either enables or disables the approach.

Or if you could walk up to an NPC and ask if they'd like to milk one of your followers.

So long as we're dreaming - I think what we REALLY need is for milk to be a common object.  I hate to suggest yet ANOTHER sub-framework, but yeah.  Something like Devious Devices, but for milk.  Then Milkmod Economy and SGO and whatever else could plug into it without competing.

So long as we're dreaming - I think what we REALLY need is for milk to be a common object.  I hate to suggest yet ANOTHER sub-framework, but yeah.  Something like Devious Devices, but for milk.  Then Milkmod Economy and SGO and whatever else could plug into it without competing.

SGO=?

This mod does not depend on Milk Mod Mod. It REALLY only DEPENDS on Skyrim and SexLab.

HOWEVER

You won't get the breastfeeding animations without non-SexLab Animation Pack

You won't get a descriptive narrative of the act without Apropos

You won't see anything related to your milkmaid being milked without Milk Mod Economy.

That being said.... even if you don't have any of those 3, you should still be getting the dialogue. Nothing will actually HAPPEN after you get to the end of the dialogue.... but you should still get it. It's just that simple. The ONLY thing I'm blocking from the dialogue at the quest level (meaning the whole thing) is Children. No children allowed. 

I have not written any special scripts. It's not checking Arousal, or whether you have a blue shirt on or no panties or anything like that. It's JUST dialogue and at the end of a conversation it runs a script (from SexLab) that starts the animation. There are no scripts in this that start and stay running. 

That's it.

I can't imagine this would conflict with ANYTHING unless you have something that changes how the vanilla dialogues work.

Make sure you activate the esp for this.

If you're running Milk Mod, Apropos, and non-Sexlab animation pack, make sure you are satisfying any of THEIR dependencies. But not having them should not stop dialogue.

i dont get the dialog option. I installed milk mod economy for this so I do not actually know how the original one worked. Checking into LL after a long time. this is exactly what I had always requested. this is funny as shit and awesome

It's probably the Skyrim dialogue bug. You can try saving your game, quit to main menu, then reload that save.