[WIP] Nice Melons you got there, honey!

chajapa

******************************************************************************************

UPDATE: January 15, 2015

OK... I've put an updated version in the download section. HERE

Let me know if I've screwed anything up. :)

******************************************************************************************

UPDATE - Dec 18 2014 - added a new "version". Named HeyThere2. Similar function in that it initiates breastfeeding animation, but HeyThere has less dialogue so you get to the action a bit faster. The prompt when using HeyThere is simply "Hey there..."

HeyThere

- should not offer the opening of this dialogue with children

- should work on all followers including custom ones not in the vanilla follower system

----- (checks for GetPlayerTeammate instead of checking if target is in CurrentFollower faction)

- Female PC can solicit a milking from any NPC or follower

- Male PC can request milk from female NPCs and followers. Followers get a special follower-only option as well.

Please remember I'm just learning and practicing so while this whole thing is nothing really special it's still serving a purpose :)

******************************** end update 12-18-2014 *****************************

I am not a modder. I'm TRYING, but.... I have hurdles. Let's leave it at that for now. :)

I had an idea, ran into issues, got some help from mybrainhurts, and got to this point.

What point?

A little bit of dialogue for a certain circumstance. Specifically:

you MUST have the non-Sexlab animation pack from rydin (as well as SexLab itself of course)

If you DO, then you'll want the attached file, NiceMelons-v1.zip

What's it do? 

It adds a little dialogue leading up to a breastfeeding animation.

Works for Male characters and female characters. The dialogue is a little different depending on whether your character is male or female.

For a female character there is a minor variation depending on whether the person you're talking to is male or female.

There is a FF animation and a MF animation. They are played appropriately based on gender of participants.

IF you also have APROPOS, then you may also want OPTION-Apropos.zip

Instructions are in the README file in that zip, for how to add an entry into the UniqueAnimations.txt file

AND.... some basic description files for the MF breastfeeding animation for male character and also female character

There is no description for the FF animation as Apropos does not yet support FF uniques. Working on it.

I ABSOLUTELY want people to have a look at this very basic beginning and modify it to your heart's content. There are some very talented modders here and they'll do a MUCH better job with this ... concept.. than I can. But this is a start. So take it and modify it, or toss it and start over, but PLEASE share what you come up with and PLEASE don't limit it to the breastfeeding example.

Dialogue is fun!

:)

NiceMelons-v1.0.zip

OPTION-Apropos.zip

HeyThere2.zip

Thanks! Like I said, though. I had help with the little scripting bit. For some reason I can't compile. That's the hurdle I referred to. I'm working on that because this was fun to do.

Can't honestly say I've ever heard of Apropos conflicting with anything. I have it in every profile I run. :)

Didn't play any animation for me.  Console says "Playing animation: ". Just a blank space. Yes I ran FNIS and I'm not using aproppos.

Do you have the non-SexLab animations installed?

They're HERE

This doesn't require Apropos so.... not using it is no issue. 

I finally got compiling to work so hopefully I can add to this and I'll see about adding a way to check for whether or not the animations are installed and maybe playing an alternate animation if they're not.

It's just that the dialogue I want to develop is specifically geared toward certain animations so.... not sure how that's going to end up.

Didn't play any animation for me.  Console says "Playing animation: ". Just a blank space. Yes I ran FNIS and I'm not using aproppos.

Do you have the non-SexLab animations installed?

They're HERE

This doesn't require Apropos so.... not using it is no issue. 

I finally got compiling to work so hopefully I can add to this and I'll see about adding a way to check for whether or not the animations are installed and maybe playing an alternate animation if they're not.

It's just that the dialogue I want to develop is specifically geared toward certain animations so.... not sure how that's going to end up.

I get CTD after the third dialogue selection,...but I have so many script mods I'm lucky to still be able to load that savegame.

So I'm sure its fine on your end,....oddly enough though,..I had to double select the dialogue option each time to get to the next one until it crashes on the last.

Just thought it strange behavior,..thought I'd point it out.

Gonna test it out on higher priority load order, and let u kno if anything changes 

Just needed to reset the sexlab registry to register the non-sexlab pack,...works great,...

Thank you! The feedback is welcome and I'm glad you sorted it out.

Yes, if you miss that step about resetting the animation registry, it will likely CTD. That's not this mod. That would be true, I think for any mod trying to access an animation that's not registered. I'm going to eventually write in a fail-safe so that if you have missed that step it'll play a stock animation. Probably one of the foreplay ones.

Just needed to reset the sexlab registry to register the non-sexlab pack,...works great,...

Yes, if you miss that step about resetting the animation registry, it will likely CTD. That's not this mod. That would be true, I think for any mod trying to access an animation that's not registered. I'm going to eventually write in a fail-safe so that if you have missed that step it'll play a stock animation. Probably one of the foreplay ones.

It works great as is.  The dialogue options take a big delay to get to the next one,...but I think thats because I do or dont have that silent voice dialogue mod installed,..which lip syncs nonsense in the absence of voiced dialogue. 

Idk its hard to remember which tiny mods I do or don't have.  I had it at one point for one mod that needed it, then Idk if it got deleted or if its still installed lol

w/e it works lol,...and its not bogging down the game with script lag,....its only during this dialogue option.

I may even make some more breastfeeding animations for this,...then you could have a few sets to choose from.  The ones here are great, but so is variety.

I definately got some ideas for a solo milking animation for the other option,.....think milking utters,..squeeze left squeeze right lol

Or even better a paired animation with male actor milking the female like that XD

2 males, 1 female.

Either.... she is standing and she has one guy on each breast, with her hands on the back of their heads.

OR.... maybe she's laying on her back, propped up a bit on her elbows, with a guy on each side.

1 male, 1 female

She's bent over forward, and he is standing at her head, with his arms reaching under her to milk her with a breast in each hand. 

or... first one breast, then the other.

1 male, 1 female

She is on all fours.

He is laying on his back.

She crawls over him (starting at his head) until he starts sucking on a breast, while she reaches forward and gives him a hand job.

SO.... there's a few ideas for you :)

2 males, 1 female.

Either.... she is standing and she has one guy on each breast, with her hands on the back of their heads.

OR.... maybe she's laying on her back, propped up a bit on her elbows, with a guy on each side.

1 male, 1 female

She's bent over forward, and he is standing at her head, with his arms reaching under her to milk her with a breast in each hand. 

1 male, 1 female

She is on all fours.

She crawls over him (starting at his head) until he starts sucking on a breast, while she reaches forward and gives him a hand job.

I'll need to use the HDT collision to manipulate the breasts like the sexy idles with hand-boob collision.

But ill need to test collision of male hand to female breast,.....I have the xml with all this enabled already. 

Its just gonna take a little trial and error to get the hands to move the breast right regardless of the huge differences in breast sizes milk economy creates.

With HDT we have great ragdoll breast motion,...but we completely lost the ability to control and position a boob.  We gotta find a way to get that back lol

It works great as is.  The dialogue options take a big delay to get to the next one,...but I think thats because I do or dont have that silent voice dialogue mod installed,..which lip syncs nonsense in the absence of voiced dialogue. 

Idk its hard to remember which tiny mods I do or don't have.  I had it at one point for one mod that needed it, then Idk if it got deleted or if its still installed lol

w/e it works lol,...and its not bogging down the game with script lag,....its only during this dialogue option.

I may even make some more breastfeeding animations for this,...then you could have a few sets to choose from.  The ones here are great, but so is variety.

I definately got some ideas for a solo milking animation for the other option,.....think milking utters,..squeeze left squeeze right lol

Or even better a paired animation with male actor milking the female like that XD

2 males, 1 female.

1 male, 1 female

1 male, 1 female

She is on all fours.

Lot's of ideas here to choose from lol

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=breast_feeding

I finally got out of Whiterun Prison, after 4 days stuck in prison for soliciting. Your mod doesn't work in the prison overhaul mod...

I got to check it out when I got out of prison, its good... but it could do with a few tweaks...

Requests...

1. Just a single breast feeding animation whilst standing up, no foreplay.

2. It's missing a MILK FOLLOWER or MILK NPC dialogue option, I was hoping this would be a good mod to use to get my thirst down in Realistic Needs and Diseases.

When the animations are long, you tend to have to wait to milk your follower again as you only take one milk. With the milk mod, you can have 4 or more milk sessions as the breasts contain at least 4 milk.

Dialogue options...

3. DRINK ALL HER MILK... would drink all the milk from a followers breasts. This would satiate your thirst and fully milk a follower.

4. DRINK ALL MY MILK... this would get a follower or npc to fully empty your breasts, to stop them weighing you down and letting you carry more weight. Plus if using the Ineeds mod, it would get rid of their thirst...

I finally got out of Whiterun Prison, after 4 days stuck in prison for soliciting. Your mod doesn't work in the prison overhaul mod...

I got to check it out when I got out of prison, its good... but it could do with a few tweaks...

Requests...

2. It's missing a MILK FOLLOWER or MILK NPC dialogue option, I was hoping this would be a good mod to use to get my thirst down in Realistic Needs and Diseases.

When the animations are long, you tend to have to wait to milk your follower again as you only take one milk. With the milk mod, you can have 4 or more milk sessions as the breasts contain at least 4 milk.

Dialogue options...

3. DRINK ALL HER MILK... would drink all the milk from a followers breasts. This would satiate your thirst and fully milk a follower.

4. DRINK ALL MY MILK... this would get a follower or npc to fully empty your breasts, to stop them weighing you down and letting you carry more weight. Plus if using the Ineeds mod, it would get rid of their thirst...

#1 If you have foreplay animations enabled in SexLab, you'll get foreplay animation and then milking. (I think)

I don't have foreplay animations enabled in SexLab so I don't get them. It goes right to the breast feeding animation

#2 This isn't tied to Milk Mod Economy, but I USE Milk Mod Economy which is why I made this mod. It doesn't NEED a MILK FOLLOWER or a MILK NPC dialogue option because it will already trigger breast feeding on your follower or an NPC. 

That being said, Milk Mod Economy updated today (11-30-2014) so that it detects if your follower is a milk maid (or an NPC) and it will trigger the milking cycle while breast feeding. So MY mod isn't really milking your follower, but Milk Mod Economy will as it now recognizes if your follower is a milk maid AND if you're in the breast feeding animation.

#3 & #4 This is being handled (again) by Milk Mod Economy. It won't drain breasts entirely if they have more than about 10 milks in them. BUT it will keep milking as long as you're in the breast feeding animation. In my tests, it would reduce milk by about 9. If you have to drain more than that, you'd need to run the breast feeding animation more than once.

ALL THIS MOD DOES (right now) is provide a dialogue entry into the breast feeding animations. And that's all it was intended to do. I'm learning how to write mods. I will be expanding on this when time allows (holiday weekend here and .... entertaining, cooking, etc...)

Requests...

Dialogue options...

#1 If you have foreplay animations enabled in SexLab, you'll get foreplay animation and then milking. (I think)

I don't have foreplay animations enabled in SexLab so I don't get them. It goes right to the breast feeding animation

#2 This isn't tied to Milk Mod Economy, but I USE Milk Mod Economy which is why I made this mod. It doesn't NEED a MILK FOLLOWER or a MILK NPC dialogue option because it will already trigger breast feeding on your follower or an NPC. 

That being said, Milk Mod Economy updated today (11-30-2014) so that it detects if your follower is a milk maid (or an NPC) and it will trigger the milking cycle while breast feeding. So MY mod isn't really milking your follower, but Milk Mod Economy will as it now recognizes if your follower is a milk maid AND if you're in the breast feeding animation.

#3 & #4 This is being handled (again) by Milk Mod Economy. It won't drain breasts entirely if they have more than about 10 milks in them. BUT it will keep milking as long as you're in the breast feeding animation. In my tests, it would reduce milk by about 9. If you have to drain more than that, you'd need to run the breast feeding animation more than once.

ALL THIS MOD DOES (right now) is provide a dialogue entry into the breast feeding animations. And that's all it was intended to do. I'm learning how to write mods. I will be expanding on this when time allows (holiday weekend here and .... entertaining, cooking, etc...)

The dialogue option you do is great, much better than using a spell.

My follower was only being milked by 1 milk out of a possible of 4.

I'll have to find and turn off the foreplay option, it must be hogging the milking time, that must be why I am only getting 1 milk removed...

Thanks for the mod anyway, it should become part of the milk mod economy mod, as it fits in seamlessly with that mod.

If you have Milk Mod Economy from yesterday, a male pc will only milk a female 1 milk. The update that ed86 put up this morning has the male pc on female npc (or follower) working.

I think the toggle for foreplay animations is in the main SexLab MCM screen. I don't remember exactly. I always turn it off. :)

Nice mod here and out of the box funcionality.Congrats!Now, i think it needs some fearter developement since in my case where i play as a female, the available dialogue options makes the NPC (female or male) suck the breasts of the PC.There should be a way where the female PC whould say something to the female npc so as the dialogue would trigger both ways the animation (the pc to suck the breast of the female npc).Also, the 'are you looking at my chest' dialogue and also the consequent ones are also available between the PC and kid NPCs.Ofcourse nothing happens,though there should be a way where the dialogue will not appear when you talk to children.Lastly, if you have the foreplay option enabled in sexlab, the animation of breastfeeding is played after the foreplay!

can't seem to get this to run... all the dialog options work fine, but then when the animation starts ..teleported to the sky and fall to my death .... I've installed the animation pack... and run the the pack through Sexlab...

o_O ? maybe I'm running an old version of SL...

can't seem to get this to run... all the dialog options work fine, but then when the animation starts ..teleported to the sky and fall to my death .... I've installed the animation pack... and run the the pack through Sexlab...

o_O ? maybe I'm running an old version of SL...

Not sure. I'm new to modding. This is my first. :)

I created it while using SL 1.59c and the latest versions of SKSE and FNIS. Just curious.... are you playing in 1st person view? I have weird "flying" and "sinking through the ground" if I start an animation in 1st person view.

Not just with this mod. With ANY mod. 

Archived