@asdasfa thank you very much for your feedback

@gigabite unfortunately no, scale is along 3 axis. However it is possible to translate or rotate, sometimes it helps achieving a better result. For example (as soon as I find some minutes to do it) I'll upload a new version of breast morphs because another user made me notice how they are too much "high", so I'm going to lower them more they increase size

well but they should morph only in 5-6 seconds, maybe 10 if there's a lot of lag, but no more... After those 5-10 seconds, they should be free to attack and do whatever they want. My assumption is you are attacking before these seconds are passed, am I right or you would exclude this? (i.e. you found npcs after 1 minute that you entered in an interior, just to say, and still they weren't attacking you)

Say for example, I entered Vault 3, upon entry, the Fiends will be assigned to be morphed, then after the dialog they turn hostile towards the player and entered combat state, after that, they just stayed in their combat stance while circling around me without attacking. I waited for at least half a minute for anyone to start attacking, but they never did, after some time I took down some but the rest are still not attacking, just circling around me or just standing by.

But I should probably test this some more.

Maybe stopping the morph idles while in combat could make them more responsive?

well that's a peculiar case, because in vault 3 you speak as soon as you enter. The scanner must first identify the reference and then queue the morphs, it requires some seconds, but when you go in MenuMode (when you are talking), the game is paused so BodyMorph won't morph.

Yes I think that a combat condition could be very fine to be added, I'll message Prideslayer

If the item is added to your inventory, you should see this message: "[body Morph] added to your inventory, under Armors. Use it to trigger the Body Morph menu."

if it's not added, you can try to unactivate the bodymorphplugin.esp and then re-activate it, it should re-initialize it and re-add the item.

Or you can try to add it manually via console, the id should be xx00137c, where xx is the index in the load order. But if it's not added, I believe there's a problem.

You can also open the console and see if there are error messages there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chances you will release update with fixed not-attacking npc?

Also, found another bug: sometimes after exiting idle state npc stays still, not moving and not react to anything around. That fixes by "resetai" or changing cell. Maybe adding resetai after morph procedure can fix above problem?

Any chances you will release update with fixed not-attacking npc?

Prideslayer's not around in this period. I should take the whole script and "study" it before making any change. I will do it, in the future, because I have other things in mind too, but actually I'm trying to finish some other scripts.

Also, found another bug: sometimes after exiting idle state npc stays still, not moving and not react to anything around. That fixes by "resetai" or changing cell. Maybe adding resetai after morph procedure can fix above problem?

Npcs should re-evaluate packages every about 15 seconds, how much your test leasted? i.e. did you try to observe those "stuck ones" for at least 30 seconds, before ResetAI them, and see if they were going to restart their normal activities on their own? I dont' think they'll restart on their own, but I would like to be sure. Because, more in general, it's a kind of issue I'm experiencing in other occasions too, NPCs sandboxing that go nut. I remember reading about an issue with sandbox, that was coming from years ago, across all the Beth games, and it was solved only after a certain patch of Skyrim (around 1.6), maybe these things are somewhat related, I don't know. I would like to find a common denominator behind these glitches to understand what could be the best solution to take.

Npcs should re-evaluate packages every about 15 seconds, how much your test leasted?

About 1-2 minutes. Btw, that happened very rarely, about 2-3 times in 10 hours of playing. But half of the enemies do not attack - that one really worst thing. Also, in that buggy-aftermorph-notattacking state they have their weapon floating near the hand and when get killed, weapon hovering in the air and can't be moved or picked as object. So if the morph idles somehow broke weapon holding, you may try to force re-equip their weapon - that will be look smooth enough in difference with disabling/enabling npc or performing resurrect command by the script.

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry but I would require to understand very good this:

But half of the enemies do not attack - that one really worst thing

Do you mean "I had the issue 2-3 times in 10 hours of playing - when I had this issue, half of the enemies didn't attack" or you mean "I had this issue 2-3 times in 10 hours of playing. However, even when I don't have this issue, half of the enemies usually refuse to attack"

Sorry for my engrish. As I meant in first post, there was two problem:

1. Npc stuck after ending idle/furniture animation and not react to anything, but i encountered it just few times

2. Most of the enemies do not attacking after morph, as was reported in that thread few times.

"I had this issue 2-3 times in 10 hours of playing. However, even when I don't have this issue, half of the enemies usually refuse to attack"

So, that variant will be correct.

Also, it kept my .nvse saves about 20mb in size all the time mod was installed. Every saving process tooks 15-20 seconds and every CASM saving was a little hell. Now i removed mod and .nvse saves returned to it's <100kb size.

• 2 weeks later...

i got several reports that this skeleton will not work right for my animations files ?? What is different from this body morph and astyma skeleton and deedes skeleton ? Astyma and deedes skeleton will not cause bugs where the head animations will rotate into the body like body morph is causing ??

I also tried it with body morph and my animations currently seem to be broken when using body morph.