there's something else I want to ask that I might also have to ask the author of that mod because I just used it but that one doesn't generalize the npcs like this one does. sure some of them come out weird looking but it changes all npcs and that one only does certain races but it doesn't change the other races like the daughter of ares and the ace from doll race on the nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44662/? . That's why I wanted to ask if there was a way to change those 2 races like it does on yours or a generalized way for them all?

That's why I wanted to ask if there was a way to change those 2 races like it does on yours or a generalized way for them all?

I had in mind to use the same interface to edit the player, to edit NPCs. This was my first idea. However I got drained by things in this period. I'll try to do it when I have some more time, I also would need to change few things on the core mod

That's why I wanted to ask if there was a way to change those 2 races like it does on yours or a generalized way for them all?

I had in mind to use the same interface to edit the player, to edit NPCs. This was my first idea. However I got drained by things in this period. I'll try to do it when I have some more time, I also would need to change few things on the core mod

Nice!!! because I like how this one changes all npcs the other one is good but it doesn't change everyone and those 2 races is what made me ask if the first place because I wanted to change those more than the others.

I managed to get this to work.  It's an awesome mod, not even Skyrim has a mod as good as this.  (bodyslider is so and so).

This may have been posted already, but as a heads up for people not in the know, if you delete your game, make sure you keep the saves folder in data>nvse>(just keep clicking around).  

• 1 month later...

Is there a command to take a body part back to neutral, and if so, what is it's index so I can buildref it? This mod is criminally underused and the next update to Tryout will be using the breast scaling.

Setting it to the mid value will set it back to default. If I remember well, in the last version Pride changed the values so that 0 was the mid value. So morphing something to zero will scale it to 1 (default size)

You can find the functions and the buildrefs here.

The one that probably you want to use is fnBoMoScaleAbs, which scales absolute values. It says "you don't want to use it", because in a perfect world there would be many mods deciding the scale of the bones, so you only should decide the modifier but forcing an absolute value would mean not caring (for example) of the mod which made you more fat because you ate too much, etc. But as I intended it, you probably would want it to reset values in case of uninstall, I guess there's nothing bad in that.

On a side note, Prideslayer's departure arrived in a bad period where I am overwhelmed and I can't take the project back, but I want to make it soon, I hope to make my own re-work of the scripts before FO4.

I was going to increase and decrease the size of breasts. Would it be best for me to code it to remember the current scale value for an NPC and then have my mod return to that as a per-character default?

Mmmh I'd say no, but then it depends by what you have in mind. Personally I wouldn't find a reason to store / restore a default, because every "effect" on the npc / player is not persistent, it depends by bodymorph itself. Changes are applied in runtime, they are not persistent through game sessions, so if you remove bodymorph everything comes back to default automatically.

apologies if it has already been asked, but I've been faffing with this mod for a bit and I am unable to edit beyond level 6 (which isn't an issue because i only tend to go to +/-2, at this scale anyway.) Not only this I cannot edit the size of the legs. I'm using the desert succubus race with the type6m body... any solutions? Thanks 

- 13 bones (Breasts, ForeArms, Hands, Head, Neck, Neck1, Pelvis, Penis, Shoulders, Spine, Spine1, Spine2, UpperArms)

Legs are not included. They were removed in one of the last updates because they were breaking the foot IK, causing misalignments on SO

- 13 sizes per bone, from 0.70 to 1.30 in steps of 0.05.

Which means you should probably be able to go between +6 and -6 (+0 = 13 sizes)

The video was tricky, because it was showing the same values but with a different mid value. Once you were going from 0 to 13, now you can go from -6 to +6.

Unfortunately the legs won't be included in the future too, I doubt that a workaround could ever exist... :-/ Introducing legs doesn't only create issues with pair animations (i.e. Sexout), but it also means that you won't be able to bend your knees anymore, which I find pretty unaestetic...

So, I'm trying to implement this as seen in the wiki. Keep in mind this scripting stuff confuses me, so I'm probably doing something retarded.

I'm made an object script as detailed in the wiki. It as such:

post-155688-0-38974600-1439160374_thumb.jpg

When I try using the command " call bomoScaleUp PlayerRef "Breasts" " I get the following error:

post-155688-0-83308100-1439160562_thumb.jpg

Am I missing something and I need to make functions for scale up and scale down?

Instead than doing a separate object script, can you include that in the GetGameLoaded block inside your main quest script, where you are calling the "call bomoScaleUp etc.etc."? so that it will know what bomoScaleUp is referring

EDIT:

If you want to use an object script, i.e. you want to make a separated initialization UDF to keep things more organized, then you should use some quest variable.

I.e.

Scn MyActualObjectScript
; your actual object script
Let MyMainQuest.bomoScaleUp := etc.etc.etc.

And then:

scn MyMainQuest

ref bomoScaleUp
Call bomoScaleUp etc.etc.

I tried that initially with the same result and thought I had to jam it into an object script.

Just read your edit. So I put the information in the main quest script, and then have to make ref variables in every script I actually use the scaling?

Well in this case it expects an UDF which is defined inside an object script which is not "reachable", let's say. So you can put them all inside the same quest script, or use a quest variable like I edited the previous message, it should work in both cases :)

EDIT again...

If you want, take a look at the plugin I included in the second post, I wrote it pretty plain without strange things, ignore everything concerning the hud and just check the main quest and the way I buildreffed, if you want you could copy the way I declared them

Gotcha. So I put the contents of that previous script (SOTOBodyMorph) back into the SexoutLegion script which is Tryout's main quest script for initializing everything.

In the script where I actually want to do the scaling, I put " call SexoutLegion.bomoScaleUp PlayerRef "Breasts" ". It compiles now, so I'd assume it should work?

exactly, initialize inside a getgameloaded block.

I personally would also add a boolean if BodyMorph is loaded, something like this

If IsModLoaded "BodyMorph.esp"
   Let bBodyMorphInstalled := 1
endif

so that later you are fine just checking it

; this is the point where bodymorph should work if installed
if bBodyMorphInstalled
   Call bomoScaleUp
else
   ; do something else
endif

If you script everything like this, always having 2 perspectives in mind, you don't bind your users to install bodymorph to use your mod. I believe this is very important, giving freedom to the users, so then they can decide what to do.

Just a quick question

Just started using Moprh for the first time and its working fine except for what seems to be an issue with  Amra's animations. Is there a skeletal incompatibility between the two? I understand that morph has to replace the skeleton for its core function, but I thought the Morph skeleton was rigged and weighed for bounce and breast movement.

Or is the skeleton for the Amra animations just that specialized?

ok if they are the same I'll double check and reinstall.

Basically the core issue Im seeing is based around breast movement when Amra's sex animations play.

I overwrote my original skeleton , the BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton, when I installed Morph. This allowed Morph to work beautifully, but I started to notice animation stiffness (not that kinda stiffness) Breast movement didn't seems right, or no longer occurred during those animations. Waling and running bounce was fine and classic Sexout animations seem to be unaffected.

Of course when I reinstalled my original skeleton, breast movement was restored, but I obviously borked Morph.

I'll troubleshoot more. Need to head to work, but thanks for the prompt reply.

Well, it shouldn't happen, really. Amra's animations should use the same bones used to walk and run, so if that works for you, even Amra's animations should work. Of course there could be something I'm ignoring, so if you'll want we'll debug this together. When you can, you could point me to a specific animation that seems not working correctly, so I'll try to see if I find a reason why it shouldn't work.

EDIT: speaking of what... Odessa included that skeleton in Sexout some time ago, I'll take a look on SO thread to see if someone else had this issue.

thanks for the support AJ, but I think I was able to resolve the issue. I'm not positive what it was or what I did to create it though. I just went back and reinstalled the newest Sexout core and data (had to update anyway) and then reinstalled Morph afterwards.

From what I can see after limited play test since this morning, Morph is fully functional and the girls have their Amra bounce back. I did see a little distortion in the movement of testacies during the Amra animations, but its probably always been there and I only noticed it now because I was looking for anomalies.

thanks again