Poll: Start fresh with modding again but which body to use?

Happysparkles

Pick a body.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 3 bodies below do you like best?

• BTRA
    • SuiCup
    • SuiGuts

Hello my friends at lovers lab,

Sorry it has been such a long time, but I've taken some time away from modding to deal with some real life issues and challenges. Long story short, after much deliberation and thinking if I wanted to mod publically anymore, I've decided that I will do so. In doing so, I decided to take a slightly different approach to my modding and that is to not overwhelm myself with so many body types. With that being said, I will be doing 1 big breasted body type (personal preference is torn between SuiCup and Sui-Guts) and a small breasted body type (FCPA).

Where I face the conundrum is which body do more people like to see? I love the popular (DMRA, DMRAGuts, HGEC, etc) ones but I always liked provide a slightly different touch of variety in my mods. With that, I wanted to see which of the 3 previous body types the lovers labers like best. You don't have to be a fan of them personally, just want feedback in a situation where you had to reason with one specific body of the 3.

Choices:

BTRA

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-21-13-23.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-21-18-32.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-21-37-73.jpg

Sui-Cup

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-26-46-91.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-27-04-94.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-27-24-09.jpg

Sui-Guts

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-14-28-88.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-14-15-41.jpg

Oblivion%2B2015-01-11%2B01-14-06-53.jpg

Sorry for the clothing pictures, I no longer have the naked models I used to have. So sorry if it is a little hard to differentiate one from the other. To resolve that issues, I've posted links to the Naked models that were posted on the Nexus mods.

BTRA: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42916/?

SuiCup: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42935/?

SuiGuts: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44709/?

Thanks again guys for seeing this. Also, to all that I've communicated extensively and those that have followed me, I am sorry for the disappearance. I will be addressing that and a few other things in a posting at a later time.

Thank you all again.

-HappySparkles <3

Welcome back.

RL stuff comes before everything else and most understand that.

I think I have used some of the small breasted ones. My main one that I use most of the time nowadays is the TGND body (the girl next door) which is the body I convert most stuff too now.

Interesting pictures. When I looked at the 2nd set of pictures I was like she must be going out for the oblivion football team look at the size of those shoulder pads. Looks like the outfit could deal some damage. Hey that ones getting away... I got him wham tackle!!! Maybe her weapon could be a big football that she throws at people beaming them in the head. 

Can't wait to see what new things are to come.

Aww, now this really does raise my mood in these gloomy times! Welcome back, dear Happysparkles! I had also been absent from the site for half a year. When I returned it was a shock to see you were not around, taking a long break instead. LL just wasn't complete without you.

As for the choice of your possible body types, I'd go with Sui-Guts as well.

Welcome back.

RL stuff comes before everything else and most understand that.

I think I have used some of the small breasted ones. My main one that I use most of the time nowadays is the TGND body (the girl next door) which

is the body I convert most stuff too now.

Interesting pictures. When I looked at the 2nd set of pictures I was like she must be going out for the oblivion football team look at the size of those shoulder pads. Looks like the outfit could deal some damage. Hey that ones getting away... I got him wham tackle!!! Maybe her weapon could be a big football that she throws at people beaming them in the head.

Can't wait to see what new things are to come.

Thanks. LOL. Love the humor. Yeah the 2nd sets armor is a bit bulk up top. I originally wanted to make it small but then felt that it would be a nice experience trying to figure how to weight something that is not skin tight. It is even far from perfect now but it's not bad bad.

Welcome back Happy! Sui-Guts all the way!

Thanks Cornbreadtm and thank you for the feed back. I love Sui-Guts a lot.

Hey welcome back! I have to say Sui-guts is my absolute fave because of its lucious lower torso!

Thank you very much for that. I think it's a good choice too!

Good to see a familiar face again!

I mean you, not your new avatar. tongue.png

Haha. I there Movomo! It has been a while. Glad to see you're still here. Yeah, my character has gotten around the block a few times xD.

Aww, now this really does raise my mood in these gloomy times! Welcome back, dear Happysparkles! I had also been absent from the site for half a year. When I returned it was a shock to see you were not around, taking a long break instead. LL just wasn't complete without you.

As for the choice of your possible body types, I'd go with Sui-Guts as well.

Eric!! It is great to see you. I have missed you!!

Yeah, I closed my blog down and everything, but it is back up. I am slowly getting prepared to get back into heavy modding though it will be part time since my job has me with crazy hour.

Thanks too. So far it is looking like the Sui Guts. Funny though, with regards to Transsexual content, I've been thinking that I might redo the suiguts to use a smaller penis like the one below.

Small%2BDingle.jpg

Thanks a lot, Mem4ob4! I missed you too! I am sorry for vanishing, we shall continue where we left off. While I have a new direction with my mods and stuff, it will not be much different, just I will stop promissing huge projects and only work on 2 bodies. Either Sui cup or sui guts and FCPA. FCPA will keep living and new content will come out for it too. I am also updating the permissions to the FCPA and Sui-Guts to be free 2 use so long as they comply with Speedbusters permissions!

Thanks, beeknee again.

I am happy to you seek new Sui-Content. This is a great reminder that I need to keep on bringing more stuff then! I appreciate that you're interested in Sui stuff. I love it too, I find it to be the hottest body imho. Like another member said on Nexus, granted I may be biased, but the comment was more or less stating Sui-Guts is the hottest and most underrated body on Nexus. I agree with that statement wholeheartedly as I feel that a lot of people become extremely apprehensive regarding trying a new body type. This goes for modding and playing with. At this moment, I am the lone warrior here, as I am for all the body types I've done.

Thank you again for the support. This is what keeps me modding, seeing that people enjoy what I put a lot of effort in. :)

-Sparkles.

Archived