Ebony Skull Armor (without pubic hair)

Korrin81

So I've been looking high and low for a mesh of this armor that does not have a pubic hair mesh that comes with the armor. Currently, the models I use don't have any pubic hair textures or meshes. But when I equip the armor from a certain mod, some pubic hair appears but it's light-blue which means that the engine couldn't find a texture to go with that particular mesh.

I seem to remember a mod that had this armor in it, but sans the pubic hair mesh that went with it. I don't care what it does to the boobs or whatever, I just want the armor without the need for a texture I don't even want. Luckily enough, I think I found the armor mod. However, the download link is currently dead since the file was removed.

Link to the CHSBHC V3-T Mod: WORKING

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31442/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D31442%26preview%3D&pUp=1

31442-1-1360564159.jpg

Link to the Japanese Version (No Pubic Hair): DEAD

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-107.html

20120301_02.jpg

Ideally, we'd be able to get a re-upload of the ebony skull armor from the second link for those of us who do not want the pubic hair in the armor mesh. Even more ideally, we'd be able to get a mesh of this armor that doesn't affect the body at all and is compatible with CBBE, UNP, ADEC, CHSBHC, etc...

But I'm not gonna hold my breath for that.

What I ask in this thread, though, is if anyone either:

A: Has a version of the V3-T mod that does not have pubic hair.

OR

B: Has a copy of the Japanese Version of the mod that they'd be willing to share here.

EDIT: With the help of Badsector I was able to modify the CHSBHC V3-T model to no longer have pubic hair. I uploaded the file here in case anyone else ever ends up in the same boat as me.

Ebony Skull Armor (No Hair).zip

You can delete the pubic hair from the armor in nifskope.

I was just thinking the same thing. But I worry that might create some issues or errors since, honestly, I don't know what I'm really doing in Nifskope. Most of the time I just follow precise instructions. Honestly, I don't know what each of the tables of information mean.

I don't think so, I am doing this with like any armor I don't like :P But you might want to test the weight slider after you modified them, just to be on the safe side.

Also here you can see what and where the texture is on a piece (by default, you add texture sets from CK but that's another story). So you could just add a plain black .dds file as PH texture and it would be fixed.

post-41447-0-71599700-1420663707_thumb.jpg

I don't think so, I am doing this with like any armor I don't like :P But you might want to test the weight slider after you modified them, just to be on the safe side.

Also here you can see what and where the texture is on a piece (by default, you add texture sets from CK but that's another story). So you could just add a plain black .dds file as PH texture and it would be fixed.

Ok so I removed the mesh in Nifskope and now I'm gonna test things out. I'll edit this post (or post another, depending on things) with what I find. Brb.

Thank you by the way for your help!

EDIT: It works, I will upload a copy of the file to this thread.

You can also right click the pubes in the nif model itself and go to block - remove branch then save as then repeat for the other nif other nif. Just make sure to always use block - remove branch and not block - remove which will cause a dirty nif because it will only remove the mesh from the nif and leave everything that is attached to the pubes in the nif. 

Thanks again for your help. Now if only we could adjust the armor to have cbbe, unp, and CHSBHC compatible versions.

UNPB version is here.

I already wanted to start my first Bodyslide 2 conversion based on this, but somehow the mesh gave troubles and thus the project was.... delayed until an unknown date.

Archived