Skyrim Romance Mod needs animations and animators!!! Posted by Mara

Mara Lightfeather

Skyrim Romance Mod Looking for Animators and Animations!!!

I'm looking for extremely talented Animators to join with me in creating or contributing some animations to go with my flirt menu.  I am looking for animations like hugging, kissing, holding hands, bathing, riding horseback together, cuddling, caressing , etc.  to add to  my mod.  I love your guy's work and I would be absolutely delighted if you would join with me in this!  You will be credited as the animator and your work will be featured on my website.

Also, I'm looking for Sex Animations to be contributed to this mod as well.  If your interested in helping me put those into Skyrim Romance Mod please contact me!

Thank you,

Mara

post-684480-0-86644900-1420608112_thumb.jpg

post-684480-0-66825000-1420608271_thumb.jpg

post-684480-0-27088100-1420608325_thumb.jpg

Wheeeee! I'm so happy you're looking for new animations! I also would love to see more hugging, kissing and cuddling that aren't part of sex animations.

I've had two people so far be nice enough to make animations for me so there's totally lots of helpful resource creators on LL <3 Leito (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-12914/) has been making some really high quality animations for use by different mods!

Most if not all of those animations already exist(I don't recall any tandem horse riding,but the hugging,kissing,caressing,etcetera already exist, some of which are used in the Vilja in Skyrim mod. It even has a lap sitting animation),so,outside of gaining permission to use their animations,the animators don't really need to do anything to add animations to the Skyrim Romance Mod.

Right now,scripts which enable the animations to be used when various flags are triggered are what is needed.

Too bad that I,at best,only understand the barest minimum of scripting so I'll be of no help there.

I guess that I could contribute by starting up a compilation list of animations:

Free Hug

Kissing-Immersive Lover's Comfort)

Kiss Them All

Bathing Animation

Non-Sexlab Animation Pack(not just for the sex animation but for the caressing which is part of some of the foreplay acts and the erotic massage animation)

Ah Mara, I was hoping you would find your way to this site for your Skyrim Romance Mod.   :wub: 

I think the easiest way to add sex animations is to hook up to the SexLab Animation Framework.  I believe all you would have to do is add a line of code calling on SexLab to take over  and it would handle the sex animations and everything dealing with them.  SexLab already comes with a nice list of animations and allows others to be added such as the Non-SexLab Animation Pack.

Sexlab Aroused Redux could be added to the flirt dialogue.  When you flirt with Bishop his arousal could go up. Getting Bishop flustered could have consequences.

SexLab Romance might be a good mod to look into.  It starts animations with a text dialogue. 

Bathing animations?  Private Needs Discreet has at least one and was able to reference the ones in EatingSleepingDrinking.  Perhaps you could do the same.  A new mod just came out Bathing in Skyrim with animations modders can use.

Kissing, hugging, and hand holding animations?  Spouses Enhanced has kissing and cuddling.  Leito86, already mentioned above by Princessity, has a nice kissing animation which may work for Bishop. 

Note: SexLab Romance and Spouses Enhanced are not the most up to date mods but you will be able to get ideas/information from them.

Good luck and thank you for your mod!  I enjoy it and look forward to future updates. 

Ah Mara, I was hoping you would find your way to this site for your Skyrim Romance Mod.   :wub: 

I think the easiest way to add sex animations is to hook up to the SexLab Animation Framework.  I believe all you would have to do is add a line of code calling on SexLab to take over  and it would handle the sex animations and everything dealing with them.  SexLab already comes with a nice list of animations and allows others to be added such as the Non-SexLab Animation Pack.

Sexlab Aroused Redux could be added to the flirt dialogue.  When you flirt with Bishop his arousal could go up. Getting Bishop flustered could have consequences.

SexLab Romance might be a good mod to look into.  It starts animations with a text dialogue. 

Bathing animations?  Private Needs Discreet has at least one and was able to reference the ones in EatingSleepingDrinking.  Perhaps you could do the same.  A new mod just came out Bathing in Skyrim with animations modders can use.

Kissing, hugging, and hand holding animations?  Spouses Enhanced has kissing and cuddling.  Leito86, already mentioned above by Princessity, has a nice kissing animation which may work for Bishop. 

Note: SexLab Romance and Spouses Enhanced are not the most up to date mods but you will be able to get ideas/information from them.

Good luck and thank you for your mod!  I enjoy it and look forward to future updates. 

Thank you so much!!! This is going to help me a lot!

Yeah use Sexlab framework and say good bye to your mod on the nexus :D

~SNIP

Well you can have two versions... One with and one without...

I really think this mod is special, but of course I would love to have sexlab integrated!

~SNIP

Well you can have two versions... One with and one without...

I really think this mod is special, but of course I would love to have sexlab integrated!

We can always have 2 version, but i think what she wanted is just integrate some kissing cuddling etc animation into the main mod.

We can always have 2 version, but i think what she wanted is just integrate some kissing cuddling etc animation into the main mod.

Can't blame a man for trying!

The regular animations (bathing, kissing, etc) can be put into the main mod and left on Nexus.  The sex animations (SexLab) will be an add-on and a separate download for only those who want it.  Maybe the add-on won't be posted on Nexus but on the Skyrim Romance Mod website?  

Here is a blog entry about the sex add-on plans.  The entry is outdated but I think it is still the overall goal.

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim Romance Mod Looking for Animators and Animations!!!

I'm looking for extremely talented Animators to join with me in creating or contributing some animations to go with my flirt menu.  I am looking for animations like hugging, kissing, holding hands, bathing, riding horseback together, cuddling, caressing , etc.  to add to  my mod. ......

Thank you,

Mara

Awesome idea Mara!  I love your mod.  Actually, I am running it right now. I use it for all the animations.  I also have LL Spouse Enhancement.  However, after marrying Bishop, Skyrim does not recognize the wedding.  Therefore, Spouse Enhancement does not note Bishop has a spouse.  It would be great if Bishop could be a real husband. 

I am happy to see you are interacting with LL for some animations.  I am excited just thinking of the possibilities.  Good luck, and I will watch for updates. 

Can't blame a man for trying!

The regular animations (bathing, kissing, etc) can be put into the main mod and left on Nexus.  The sex animations (SexLab) will be an add-on and a separate download for only those who want it.  Maybe the add-on won't be posted on Nexus but on the Skyrim Romance Mod website?  

Here is a blog entry about the sex add-on plans.  The entry is outdated but I think it is still the overall goal.

or on Lovelab, where people can actually find it.  I like to use familiar sites to avoid the possibility of bugs and viruses.  I focus on Nexus and LL.  Just a suggestions. 

The author it is explained on this error from her. She Knows and understand the rules now.

It's time to turn over a page.

And to see farther than the drama which it is unwound these last days.
The suite of Mod is always on the way.

So To couple the mod with a special version Spouse would be not bad ^^ !!!

And with Beeing Female too !!

Thank you guys!  i'm planning to post my mod on here soon :)

You aren't still trying to get money for it, are you?  You won't find us any more friendly towards the idea.

Can't blame a man  woman for trying!

You made an error. ^^ No excite but Apologize is here.

If we could avoid the hanging and move on.

http://skyrimromance.com/skyrim-romance-mod-1272015-apology-letter/

I know this report.

that's all threadbare, have you read it all? Here is a small section that took me to ponder!

It got so popular that I got inspired to make another mod, but this time something double or triple the size. I was so amazed of the fact that my mod exceeded my expectation in regards to how many people liked it. I got so ambitious about making my next mod, that I realize that I was going to need a bigger team anywhere from 50-80 people. Even though the people that had worked on my mod never asked for money, I figured that because this project was going to take such a long time and it was going to be so large, some people might have bailed out in the middle of the project.

I was mostly concerned about the voice actors, it was going to be extremely time consuming because of all the lines they needed to record. I figured that if I could give them an incentive I could get them to commit to this large project. And so I decided to start a kickstarter campaign for $50,000 . None of my team member knew about this. I decided to keep it a secret so that they would not expect anything in case it did not get founded, nor did I want to get their hopes up. While I began the kickstarter campaign my team was already working on an update to the mod.

50-80 people on their team!

1) If I manage a team, then I know exactly how many are working for me.

2) such many employees engaged not even a medium-sized game companies.

3) since could they a complete game develop.

you are all something from excited about "Skyrim Mod Romance", but no word of apology from Mara, because of this thing! :(

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2500519-wingedtwilightofthedawn-banned/

also erstmal, geht mich nix an. mara hatt mir nix getan und  was den kickstarter angeht is auf der homepage von ihr ne erklärung/entschuldigung. was soll sie den deiner meinung nach machen? ein extra thread hier? für wen? wem hatt sie den geschadet? die einzigen leute die das was angeht und die ne entschuldigung verdient ham sind die aus ihrem team den undankbaren rest von uns kann sie meiner meinung nach ignorieren.

google translate, to lazy to translate that now.:

So first, I care nothing. mara has done nothing to me  and what the kickstarter terms is on the homepage of their a explanation / apology. what to make of your opinion after? an extra thread here? for whom? whom they hatt the harm? the only people that addresses the what and the ne apology deserves ham are the team from their ungrateful rest of us can afford to ignore my opinion.

you are all something from excited about "Skyrim Mod Romance", but no word of apology from Mara, because of this thing! :(

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2500519-wingedtwilightofthedawn-banned/

also erstmal, geht mich nix an. mara hatt mir nix getan und  was den kickstarter angeht is auf der homepage von ihr ne erklärung/entschuldigung. was soll sie den deiner meinung nach machen? ein extra thread hier? für wen? wem hatt sie den geschadet? die einzigen leute die das was angeht und die ne entschuldigung verdient ham sind die aus ihrem team den undankbaren rest von uns kann sie meiner meinung nach ignorieren.

google translate, to lazy to translate that now.:

So first, I care nothing. mara has done nothing to me  and what the kickstarter terms is on the homepage of their a explanation / apology. what to make of your opinion after? an extra thread here? for whom? whom they hatt the harm? the only people that addresses the what and the ne apology deserves ham are the team from their ungrateful rest of us can afford to ignore my opinion.

mir hat sie auch nichts getan , darum geht es auch nicht . es geht darum das die ganze modder gemeinschaft durch solche fehltritte , in einem schlechten licht stehen läßt ! ich habe auch absolut nichts gegen spenden einzuwenden , modding ist ein hartes ding ! wenn jemand etwas spenden möchte , dann von mir aus , aber wenn jemand geld vordert dann sieht die sache etwas anders aus .

Please don't make more fuss over this. It's an issue between Nexus administration and the mod's developers and I think it should stay this way. As far as I know nobody else was involved in this thing so asking for "apologies" about anything is totally unfounded.

Let's just forget about it and go back to being the open, helpful and always supportive of ambitious modders community that LL is supposed to be, oksies? n_n

Please don't make more fuss over this. It's an issue between Nexus administration and the mod's developers and I think it should stay this way. As far as I know nobody else was involved in this thing so asking for "apologies" about anything is totally unfounded.

Let's just forget about it and go back to being the open, helpful and always supportive of ambitious modders community that LL is supposed to be, oksies? n_n

OK. she deserves a chance. :)

Archived