Hi! I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Bethesda updated to 1.5.39 and since then I get a message "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with CreatureFramework or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken". I have JContainers64 4.0.1 installed and CreatureFramework 1.1.0pre2. I even reinstalled both mods and started a new game with no avail. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2018 at 9:51 AM, TheAssman said:

It failed to make a MCM tab because I didnt have Sexlab Aroused but now that I have Aroused installed reinstalling creature framework does nothing. What can I do to get it trying to activate again?

I ran into this problem myself and found a fix for it (worked for me anyway, hopefully others could find it useful), using NMM, but it should work with any other mod manager :

- make a save (I'll call it "A") in a spot that's fast and easy to load (Hearthfire manor empty cellar for instance)

- quit game and uninstall Creature Framework and More Nasty Critters

- run FNIS for Users (just to be sure)

- load save A and make another save ("B")

- reinstall CF and MNC in this order, make sure the .esps are in order

- load save A, then B. (you could try loading save B directly but it caused my game to crash)

You should have a message showing up on top-left part of the screen saying that CF has installed and that MCM registered a new menu.

Enjoy your horse/wolf/dragon/whatever dongs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09.04.2018 at 7:07 PM, botticelli said:

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Bethesda updated to 1.5.39 and since then I get a message "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with CreatureFramework or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken". I have JContainers64 4.0.1 installed and CreatureFramework 1.1.0pre2. I even reinstalled both mods and started a new game with no avail. Any suggestions?

Similar problem. Tried to go back to the previous version, but still did not work

32 minutes ago, don_digidon said:

i don`t have a SE. Original+DLC. Or does it not matter? 

well in that case you don't have the same problem:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

• 3 weeks later...

So I have a problem PC transforming into werewolf, for human races and elfs framework works just fine, but it completely ignore khajiit, argonian or custom race PC transforming into werewolf. I use moonlight tales, but I disable skin system, also no other mod changes werewolf meshes. Also I use HCoS, but I thinks it's not a problem. I just don't understand why it works only for human races.?   

Is it possible to force creature check?

Creature framework wont register the nude creatures, when an animation starts,a creature's flaccid dick stays.

Im totally new to this, i dont know whats causing the problem.

I have, nude creatures,more nasty critters,hentai creatures,creature feature,jcontainer  all latest versions.

Please help... ive been searching for solution for too long

1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Creature framework wont register the nude creatures, when an animation starts,a creature's flaccid dick stays.

Im totally new to this, i dont know whats causing the problem.

I have, nude creatures,more nasty critters,hentai creatures,creature feature,jcontainer  all latest versions.

Please help... ive been searching for solution for too long

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

huhu juste a small problem but i dont know if its from this mod or from nasty critters...

I just have following problem that the skeever and rabbits arent moving and are frozen i can kill them but yeah they still stand their normal etc...

someone has any idea what to do to fix it ?

On 6/4/2018 at 10:49 PM, MadMansGun said:

I have tried both.but still no change.when i go to CF menu it shows the message  that it is registering & it will take some minutes.But even after one hour in the game it still shows the same message.btw thanks for the quick reply 

9 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

huhu juste a small problem but i dont know if its from this mod or from nasty critters...

I just have following problem that the skeever and rabbits arent moving and are frozen i can kill them but yeah they still stand their normal etc...

someone has any idea what to do to fix it ?

try using the resurrect command on them.

39 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I have tried both.but still no change.when i go to CF menu it shows the message  that it is registering & it will take some minutes.But even after one hour in the game it still shows the same message.btw thanks for the quick reply 

look in the creatures.d folder, maybe you have a older json file stuck in there.

On 6/6/2018 at 1:55 AM, MadMansGun said:

look in the creatures.d folder, maybe you have a older json file stuck in there.

checked that also... but there are only new files in them,only 2 or 3 creatures are registered there, others are just blank.I uninstalled & installed CF 3 or 4 times ,but problem stays.Is it because of this some of the creature's nude version is missing?

Hey I'm getting a weird error. Been using the mod and mods like it for months now but suddenly I've run into an issue. 

Creatures do not get aroused and when I go into the MCM for Creature Framework and go to "Creatures" (where you would go to change their schlongs) it says "no mods have registered any creatures" which obviously shouldn't be true as it was working before.

Additionally, in the console I get the following messages repeated:

"Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0xA4DD"

the other messages are the same thing except they ends with "0xA4DC" or "0xA4DE" instead of "0xA4DD"

The only mod I have installed recently (or been trying to install I suppose) is slavetats. 

Here is my load order: loadorder.txt

On 6/6/2018 at 7:46 PM, pooseater12 said:

On 6/7/2018 at 7:44 AM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

7 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

delete the json files in "Data\creatures.d" and then reinstall Sexlab Aroused Redux, MNCv11, Creature Framework, JContainers

but read the "READ IMMEDIATELY v11 upgrade procedure.txt" first

1 hour ago, VaeVictus said:

I have a problem.

I installed Automatic Variants mod and the texture swapping to nude form does not happen anymore. I just want to confirm, is it not compatible with Creature Framework (or SL, MNC)

sort of not compatible, that mod generates a new esp with new armor forumids whenever you run it.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

sort of not compatible, that mod generates a new esp with new armor forumids whenever you run it.

Thank you, after hours of searching I came to the same conclusion. It is possible to "fix" it yet it requires a patch .esp that overwrites the conflicting scripts

7 minutes ago, VaeVictus said:

Thank you, after hours of searching I came to the same conclusion. It is possible to "fix" it yet it requires a patch .esp that overwrites the conflicting scripts

scripts are not the problem, the esp itself is the problem, i can't patch something that is uniquely generated on a per user bases.