Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

I bet I'd really be able to help you if I really knew how to do 3D modeling... I should take a class on that.

You're probably right about that.Perhaps you could make it so it has five toes' date='like the other beast races?

[/quote']

But it does have five toes.

I know, I thought it had six at first as well.

I think I'm gonna scrap it and start over with the foot. It got way too convoluted for me and I was trying way to hard to conform it.

I'll try again.

just keep on trying till you get it, dont rush it just keep it up till you get it to be like what you want it to be. cant wait :D

Natural artistic talent plus practice and loads of youtube tutorials.

I'm going to need more input about the rest of the body. Perhaps a 'detailed' description about their proportions.

BTW, modeling is pretty much all I know. Texturing, rigging, creation kit scripting will need to be done by someone else.

Natural artistic talent plus practice and loads of youtube tutorials.

I'm going to need more input about the rest of the body. Perhaps a 'detailed' description about their proportions.

BTW' date=' modeling is pretty much all I know. Texturing, rigging, creation kit scripting will need to be done by someone else.

[/quote']you just made my day keep it up

Archived