Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

Also' date=' speaking of models, if anyone should be thanked for their hard work, it is the ever wonderful lolicatgirls9 who is so graciously aiding with this project!

[/quote']

Yeah, about that... there's a chance that I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew.

I'll be honest with you, I don't know really anything about 3D modeling. All I have is a few programs, specifically this one called ZBrush, but it seems rather easy to use, so I'm having a go at it.

The real problem, however, lies within the game itself, and the way it handles races. The problem is that I have no idea how this is going to work out. As opposed to in the Oblivion CS where it was quite simple, the CK has turned making custom races into a complete goatscrew for me. I can't make heads or tails of that thing.

The most I can really do is just make a model. Whether said model will work with the game, I don't know. Someone else may have to step in after that and take care of the rest.

Also' date=' speaking of models, if anyone should be thanked for their hard work, it is the ever wonderful lolicatgirls9 who is so graciously aiding with this project!

[/quote']

Yeah, about that... there's a chance that I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew.

I'll be honest with you, I don't know really anything about 3D modeling. All I have is a few programs, specifically this one called ZBrush, but it seems rather easy to use, so I'm having a go at it.

The real problem, however, lies within the game itself, and the way it handles races. The problem is that I have no idea how this is going to work out. As opposed to in the Oblivion CS where it was quite simple, the CK has turned making custom races into a complete goatscrew for me. I can't make heads or tails of that thing.

The most I can really do is just make a model. Whether said model will work with the game, I don't know. Someone else may have to step in after that and take care of the rest.

That's more than fine :P

Getting the models in shouldn't be too hard for me. Its just making them that I have trouble with ;3;

I have the modelling software, I personally use sculptris. I'm just awful at it.

e-e;

Hey' date=' just a question.

Should the mod come with seperate ESP files for the race and subsequent additions? Or all as one big package?

[/quote']

whatever makes it easier, but personally I like it as one big package.

Either way I have a nexus mod manager and it sorts it out on its own

hidden by the author huh... *picks up drill* time to "fix" website hehe

*breaks computer with drill* dam it!

really the main thing i want from this mod is the tail, trying to make Holo from Spice and Wolf, got the ears, but havent found a fox like tail yet (i know holo is a wolf, but her tail looks more like a fox's tail)

Hello, yes its on the nexus.

Yes it's hidden.

The reason for that is simple, right now the file is empty of the race itself.

I'm considering however uploading the first part of the mod which includes some added in lore books, spells and weapons, but not the race.

The modelling of the bodies is ALL that is stopping me from continuing and releasing the race in full, because I am absolutely awful at making bodies.

Sorry.

Also@ Nerokashu. If you need a fox tail I do have that. But its static. It doesn't jiggle, and it has no textures. But if you're willing to take the time, you can have the object for it.

Hello' date=' yes its on the nexus.

Yes it's hidden.

I'm considering however uploading the first part of the mod which includes some added in lore books, spells and weapons, but not the race.

The modelling of the bodies is ALL that is stopping me from continuing and releasing the race in full, because I am absolutely awful at making bodies.

Sorry.

Also@ Nerokashu. If you need a fox tail I do have that. But its static. It doesn't jiggle, and it has no textures. But if you're willing to take the time, you can have the object for it.

[/quote']

All i looking for is a fox tail that shows when i wear armor (trying to make Holo from Spice and Wolf).

if you could give me the object for it i would be so happy =)

and cant w8 for your race mod, gonna make a little follower from it =D

Yes it's hidden.

Sorry.

[/quote']

All i looking for is a fox tail that shows when i wear armor (trying to make Holo from Spice and Wolf).

That shouldn't be that hard at all. I'll upload the object as soon as I get my external drive hooked up again.

Yes it's hidden.

Sorry.

[/quote']

That shouldn't be that hard at all. I'll upload the object as soon as I get my external drive hooked up again.

kk ty, oh and random question. how big will your new race be?

Archived