Cellan Race Mod

GDelscribe

I still prefer the Digitigrade legs' date=' and I'd Much prefer to use that version. But I suppose releasing an alternate skin afterwords wouldn't be too difficult really.

The leg and arm lengths are |perfect| now, I think and I should have no problem at all rigging this on the Skyrim skeleton.

All that remains at this point to be honest are male and female genitalia. Then the texturing and rigging commence, and exporting of the race as a whole.

I can't thank you enough for doing this.

[/quote']

Thanks, I was waiting for your reply. I shall continue working on the digitigrade legs version.

Things that need to be done..

1. teeth + tongue + whiskers

2. create male and female models. (Any ready-made "parts", please upload.)

3. refinement

4. light and heavy models

I almost forgot about Skyrim's "light" "heavy" system. e=e; Something I STILL have trouble wrapping my head around.

Heh' date=' hate to be 'that' guy again but..

Any chance of a clean version? :V

[/quote']

No, not from me anyway.

If you can find someone willing to edit the base model to add in Loincloths, by all means do so.

So what I have to wonder is it just texturing that gives the fur look? or are you guys counting on the otteryness excusing the look of flat flush fur?

Mostly texturing here. Since it would be impractical to model fur.

Not to mention an egregious increase in polygons which likely the game would crash from. Bumpmapping can easily reproduce the necessary effect.

idk, using the creation kit you can make a follower and choose thier race as the custom race that you want to us(like cellan or half elf or ashen) it seems to work ever since the last update to the creation kit.

HOWEVER, once you save and try to get on skyrim, it crashes again and again until you remove the follower with the custom race.

not sure why, but i still experimenting.

Archived