Ok... I have been able to get the mod to work mostly error free.   When Aaron is doing his training... I seem to get left behind at the Bannered Mare after I dance...   Trying to use the "player jump" control doesn't jump me to Aaron for more training but to Maria who is also inside the Bannered Mare...   any suggestions... or quest stages I could use?

After the first couple of time it happened to me, I started keeping Aaron in the console so I could type player.moveto xxxxx

Ok, next request for advice....   I have gotten through the Markarth part, and Maria's house part, and I have requested the whoring job... but I don't like the harness that got put on my pc before I when into Maria's house...  How do I get rid of it in favor of my already selected clothes, instead of where the harness in addition to the clothes?

Thx in advance...

Ok, next request for advice....   I have gotten through the Markarth part, and Maria's house part, and I have requested the whoring job... but I don't like the harness that got put on my pc before I when into Maria's house...  How do I get rid of it in favor of my already selected clothes, instead of where the harness in addition to the clothes?

Thx in advance...

Oh yes! I wanted to ask you long time Zaira, is the Harness meant to stay on player forever? I removed it with console commands long time ago, it does not seem to have any effect on how mod works.

And i would like to make a request  :blush: Can you please add a timer for Maria that after a while she wants to sleep, like the pimps have? It would be more fun then have her sleep only when i ask her to.

I can not turn it on. Skyrim does not start.
Can I somehow forgot to install? Or conflict?

512b4bc0fe00t.jpg

I'm not expert but i would try uninstall LAL instead of just deactivate esp cause it think it replace vanilla script... And maybe remove DAYMOL too

Edit: wait if it don't start it means dependency is missing, it's because Update.esm is to low. Move it after Skyrim.esm. Also you should use LOOT probably to avoid

Hello,

1 - In prostitution quest, option for anal / vaginal etc... is always the same animation. (the sexlab key to change  animation dont work). It is possible to provide more animations who would run randomly ?

2 - I had some bug with the quest during I'm free to travel during 4 hours, Sometimes I still linked to master and I'm teleported to him as sonn as I walk away. There is a way to simply remove that link ?

Alternative for clothing sets is to remove the ability for customization - so if someone knows good armor mods that are free to integrate - tell me

Alternativ wäre auch ein eigene Ordnerstruktur für "Sklavin", "Hure", etc. denkbar.

Dorthin könnte jeder die meshes seiner Lieblingsklamotten kopieren.

Es müssen nur die Namen der meshes und die verwendeten Bodyslots festgelegt werden - in deiner ESP.

Das hätte den Vorteil, dass z.B. die Meshes von DD verwendet werden können, ohne ein Script von DD zu triggern.

I've tried this - but it does not work. Some armors reserves more that one slot.

I try a different solution - stick with json utils but creating outfits from clothing sets.

Alternative for clothing sets is to remove the ability for customization - so if someone knows good armor mods that are free to integrate - tell me

Alternativ wäre auch ein eigene Ordnerstruktur für "Sklavin", "Hure", etc. denkbar.

Dorthin könnte jeder die meshes seiner Lieblingsklamotten kopieren.

Es müssen nur die Namen der meshes und die verwendeten Bodyslots festgelegt werden - in deiner ESP.

Das hätte den Vorteil, dass z.B. die Meshes von DD verwendet werden können, ohne ein Script von DD zu triggern.

I've tried this - but it does not work. Some armors reserves more that one slot.

I try a different solution - stick with json utils but creating outfits from clothing sets.

Can you use the path to meshes instead of esp in the .json file? I merge all my clothing and armor files. Where are the rules for editing .json files? I dont think I am asking the right questions in my google search.

my girl was still peeing continuously when I loaded my save game this morning. so I uninstalled alive peeing  :(  is anyone else having this problem?   girls peeing is my favourite thing in Skyrim and fetish erotica.  it is a shame because my second favourite thing is girls and dogs, and that is bullet proof in the game.

update. even with alive peeing uninstalled my girl still has a constant yellow stream running between her legs.

post-641467-0-16330600-1418566554_thumb.jpg

sorry about the screenshot. you can see the stream clearly though.

this reminds me of the mod for squirting. that had a bug that caused a similar effect for ages.

my girl was still peeing continuously when I loaded my save game this morning. so I uninstalled alive peeing  :(  is anyone else having this problem?   girls peeing is my favourite thing in Skyrim and fetish erotica.  it is a shame because my second favourite thing is girls and dogs, and that is bullet proof in the game.

your girl need some water~~

In case someone would ask to be enslaved again after being freed you could make some shortened version of the starting story - dont think there is much point in going through the scene in the temple once again - so imo it should be skipped then.

Maybe scene at marias house as well (or maybe replaced with different one? showing how happy she is to have you under her boot once again)

For personal request - could there be MCM option to limit who your new owner would be? For example only males / only females / only Maria / random owner.

What will happen if I also use SD+ with the mod?

SD+ doesn't work with this mod at all - at least for me.