Male content call out!

Hey everyone. I'm new here (first post) and am learning to mod. Have a handful of lore-friendly mods installed but am trying to be careful as to not create conflicts and wind up breaking something. There are a lot more I'd like to add but have been trying to figure out which will work and which wont, so it has required a lot of reading and digging through forums and such and taken up a lot of time. I haven't installed SoS (or any other adult mods) yet as I keep seeing posts about it conflicting or crashing with this or that so I'm hesitant. 

Anyway, aside from all that, I am very interested in creating male-male add-ons, not just for the sexy stuff, but I'm actually working on developing 2 different story lines that are lore friendly. Well, one is more lore friendly than the other but it could turn out that both could be combined. Still, if there is an interest in seeing a rather in-depth m-m relationship/romance story then I would like to work on building it. I guess it's a lot of work for just my own use so I probably wouldn't bother with it all if there's no real interest. But if there is an interest, especially if there's anyone willing to help develop it, then that would be great. As for what I'm capable of - I'm a modeler, and somewhat of an animator and I'm not afraid of scripting. At the moment I'm just trying to experiment with small stuff to get the hang of building my own mods. So I'm willing to help out with some things. I saw that the SAM mod is looking for help with converting armors so I might try my hand at that a bit to get some practice in while I work on developing the story for the bigger project I want to do. 

So yeah, just wanted to post and join the conversation, and see what kind of interest there is. 

Welcome YardDog!

I am a very noob modder as I learn from disecting mods to see what happens so I couldn't really help with scripting and such. But I more than happy help with ideas, dialogues, quest paths and testing and the such where you need it. I'm sure other will be happy to help too :D

Hello yarddog and welcome! Im a very n00b modder myself and I usually break things more then I can fix them, but I love snooping around in stuff and modifying them xD so my incapable hands are yours aswel if you want them ^-^

And gonna check the vid as soon as I get home Ixum :D

You know what I really dislike about making a male in skyrim? The nose, more specifically the nostrils! Might sound like some weird fetish but I really think the right pair of nostrils can make or break a guys sexyness!

Problem with sculpting is its really hard to work with them and the more u work on your nosejob u have more chance to distort the nose because its so close to middle and mirror function can get in the way.

also been trying to make them make them more pronounced with textures and uvmaps but nothing really gives me the desired result :(

Anybody have some tips and tricks for me?

I've thought about providing an alternative version of the NSAP scripts where all the Vaignal cumshots are Anal and really working the SOS poisition so that vaginal animations can also look like anal animations just for the guy/guy stuff. It would be basically an independent little update to the PEX files that you'd install after you update NSAP. Would this of any use to anyone?

I've thought about providing an alternative version of the NSAP scripts where all the Vaignal cumshots are Anal and really working the SOS poisition so that vaginal animations can also look like anal animations just for the guy/guy stuff. It would be basically an independent little update to the PEX files that you'd install after you update NSAP. Would this of any use to anyone?

Yes!

Trying out this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/ onmale. Seems to be meant for SoS but I got it to work somehow on SAM

X5Z46g1.png

Look at your blog, I should let you know Ixum, there are some new Leito aniamtions in NSAP with thrones, and they are pretty good! :D

Yes, I saw.  Gave it a quick try, looks hot :P~ must make a vid of those ASAP!

Btw, anybody using SAM get vanishing bodies when having sex? This affects Argonian and Khajiit NPCs for me. I tried being an Argonian having sex with an Argonian and still only the NPCs body dissapeared, not mine. An odd bug oO

I would love you for it.