Male content call out!

If anyone has the know-how and the inclination yet lacks the ideas of what can add to the volume of male content on this site,how about doing adaptations of a wider variety of clothing and armor that already exists for male characters for Schlongs of Skyrim and SAM in both the regular version that simply changes the over-all body shape and is SOS reactive(with the size of the bulge in the crotch being determined by SOS rank) and the skimpy version.

Of course,doing the same with previously female only mods ( ideally they'd be 1:1 conversions so they actually match the female versions rather than merely bearing a vague resemblance to them since they'd be too minimal to tell what they were supposed to be at all) would be a good idea so long as someone gets around to doing the same with male only armors for female character.

The Skyrim clothing modding scene likely became so lopsided due to the fact that the main game caters so heavily towards male characters(there are quite a few bits of clothes and armor that don't even have a female mesh or that shares the male model. It isn't as bad as the Fallout games were about it,but it is still noticeable. The gender pronoun confusion was more annoying than the missing female meshes,though.) so it would be no good to restore that imbalance with mods so it would be best to shoot for a 50/50 split.

The content found in the Blue Jeans Plus Volume 3 mod would be a good candidate for conversion. The mod makers would likely appreciate it.

The Ice Dip Speedo and the Hammerfell Exorcist would probably be easier conversions to start with.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is something a bit different. It is male content aimed at female player characters(for now) in the form of new,fully voiced potential romantic partners,perfect for those who felt that the male offerings in the base game were a bit lacking(or for that matter,any content in the base game that acknowledge a female character's gender at all).

Skyrim Romance Mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61153/?

Here is something a bit different. It is male content aimed at female player characters(for now) in the form of new,fully voiced potential romantic partners,perfect for those who felt that the male offerings in the base game were a bit lacking(or for that matter,any content in the base game that acknowledge a female character's gender at all).

Skyrim Romance Mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61153/?

I wonder if the "Jonah Scott" is the Jonah I'm thinking off.

EDIT: Yup! It's him.

I've looked at the mods main website. I cannot see it becoming gender netural anytime soon. It was a girl who made the mod originally, and from what I can tell she was sick of the hetro-male orientated mods (quote from the webiste: "And there are WAY too many mods of girls in bikinis"). As they state in the warning, unless you want your male character to be referred to as "my lady" or "princess" which some may, some won't, she doesn't recommend it for guys. If you took out the voice acting, you could geneder neutralize or use the alias options in creation kit to make any text in it fit any gender, but it might loose it's appeal. It sounds like a nice mod, just a shame they took the "men have all this stuff, ladies should get the same" route and not the "content for all" option. But each to their own tastes we say!

I've been making a male follower to test and grow my skills in scripting (I hope) that uses dialogue channels at the moment to call SexLab events. I would like to somehow add SexLab Aroused to offer the ability of random options to be chosen depending on the arousal level but that's in front of me I wanted to voice him but I think my voice sucks (yeah. i actually tried, LOL). I might make one for you guys but only once I can get things to "work" haha. A follower decicated to male/male players.

Yep, there's so many good mods for females only, that I wish were made available to males.  Like Dibella Defender, Sisterhood of Dibella, sex slaves, apropos, sexy player houses, etc.  Also there are very few male-male oriented animations.  Dont get me wrong, most of the animations work okay, but it'd be nice if there were some more that were m-m.

I have issues with SAM, so I'm still using SOS with all of darkschneider's revealing armors (esp the Tera ones), although lately I've been using the unarmored perks mod and playing my game naked.  I also use bodyslide for males and gave all my boys bubble butts (although only really noticeable if they are naked).  My favorite thing to do right now is to walk around with the "All Nude Ring" and make all the boys get naked and randomly have sex.  My "lore" is that my character is the son of Dibella and Sanguine, and his mere presence causes people to strip and do the wild thing.

Some things I wish we'd see: gay-oriented player houses w/ sexy options (besides  beefcake), penis jewelry (prince albert, etc.), sexy male statues (especially malacath), male dibella cult, etc.  Me and my boys:

post-245435-0-89680400-1420065682_thumb.jpg

Yep, there's so many good mods for females only, that I wish were made available to males.  Like Dibella Defender, Sisterhood of Dibella, sex slaves, apropos, sexy player houses, etc.  Also there are very few male-male oriented animations.  Dont get me wrong, most of the animations work okay, but it'd be nice if there were some more that were m-m.

I have issues with SAM, so I'm still using SOS with all of darkschneider's revealing armors (esp the Tera ones), although lately I've been using the unarmored perks mod and playing my game naked.  I also use bodyslide for males and gave all my boys bubble butts (although only really noticeable if they are naked).  My favorite thing to do right now is to walk around with the "All Nude Ring" and make all the boys get naked and randomly have sex.  My "lore" is that my character is the son of Dibella and Sanguine, and his mere presence causes people to strip and do the wild thing.

Some things I wish we'd see: gay-oriented player houses w/ sexy options (besides  beefcake), penis jewelry (prince albert, etc.), sexy male statues (especially malacath), male dibella cult, etc.  Me and my boys:

Apropos can easily be made male-male compatible. All it reall needs is someone to write the lines for the program and provide them to the mod author. I don;t see why they wouldn't add it in as they have "Male/Male NPC" as a possible add in. I've thought of adding my own lines but I think mine might be a bit toned down in compairson to the X/female ones (battered snatch?). Everyone has a different evil of "acceptable limits of graphic sexual description" I suppose. :D

I don't know if the Dibellan Defender is my thing personally (not a fan of the tattoos. Don't know if they are linked to Dibellan or made up for the mod), but it's a pretty easy mod to convert to a male character with the Creatin Kit know-how and the permission. Same goes for Sisterhood of Dibella. You (or someone) can simple make either a male addon that overwrites certain parts of the mod (but that would then become two mods required; I've done this personally for The Animal Mansion as it made it easier to update when a new release happened that was minor) or do a complete conversion.

What, to you or anyone, is a sexy player home, if I may ask? I've never tried to make a player one, but I'm open to listening and perhaps (one day) maybe giving it a go. Ixum made some sexy paitings (or was it a whole redone of a player home) for gay characters. At least I'm sure it was him.

Also, neat idea on the lore!

The Male Addons for Devious Devices had a Prince Albert, I'm pretty sure it did. I don't think Devious Devious for Him brought it into their pack but if you ask them, they might add it for you.

The only nude male statue I've seen is a Talos replacer. Not the one you were after but it's a start.

Rydin, I know that if I were more knowledgeable that I could "hack" these mods and make them more male-oriented.  But I lack the knowledge and the time to learn.  I spent many, many hours taking a crack at adding m-m to apropos and utterly failed.  I spent even more hours (at least 100)  trying to make armor conversions to go with my bubble-butt bodyslide male meshes, and failed even worse.  So, I pretty much leave the modding up to others now.

I have the Talos replacer.  I also have the player statue in whiterun (although it no longer functions correctly with the latest SOS version, so I need to get rid of it), and I even have Vector Plexus' phallic power stones.  I really, really love the m-m paintings that are in breezehome.  I have them.  But breezehome is a tiny, tiny home, not suitable for a real home.  What do I think is a sexy home?  Well, I think beefcake is a good start, but beefcake doesn't feel like a player home, more like a bath house that happens to have beds.  I'd want a home with a male housecarl that always begs to do me, a male nearly naked chef with suggestive lines that does interesting things with vegetables, a "harem" of male beauties wearing some custom transparent genie pants in a room full of pillows, and whenever I enter, at least 2 or 3 are actively having sex, with dialog options to engage any of the harem boys, an outdoor bathing area (of course, just not the "main thing").  Lots of male sexy statues around as well as male paintings, sexy mannequins, two hunky guards (maybe daedra??) that guard the front and rear entrances and welcome you to the home.  Sexy toys lying around as clutter (dildos, etc.).  In addition to all that, you'd have to have all the "standard" stuff that any of the really good player homes have: all the smithing, enchanting, and potion making stuff, armory, auto-sorter, place to hold treasures (masks and claws , etc.).  I'm not all that much into slavery and pain, so I'd skip all the torture stuff that is common in many of the adult female-oriented homes.  An "arena" where contenders have sex, instead of fighting might be interesting (not sure about that one though).  Ultimately, a good sexy home is a combination of beauty, functionality, lots of eye candy, and most especially, lots of potential interaction with the npcs that live there (something that beefcake is mostly lacking).  In terms of homey "feel", I like the dragonstead manor, and would probably use that as a "base" to start sexifying, although there are portions of that home that feel small when you get a lot of NPCs wandering around....

Some of what you ask is doable, though at my skill level I need to learn a bit more to do it. What I might do is when I finish making my follower at a basic level (where he has the random conversations and can lead to a sexual outcome) and there is enough demand, I will look at making a player home with NPCs to do what you suggest. Something large enough to fit certain requirements. Please understand though my skill level at modding is still that of a beginner so I cannot promise quick results but if there is demand and people will to help with dialogue or suggestions and testing and such (or even mentor/help me on the difficult scripting parts), I'll consider it being a project.

Another thing I'd like to see is a few choicese in  pubes-only textures.  There's lots of hairy textures that include chest, legs, butt, and/or treasure trails, but there isn't anything out there for pubes only.  I've had to settle for using the fair men's clean texture (which is a great texture, btw), with the hairy schlong to get something like the right look.  

Some of what you ask is doable, though at my skill level I need to learn a bit more to do it. What I might do is when I finish making my follower at a basic level (where he has the random conversations and can lead to a sexual outcome) and there is enough demand, I will look at making a player home with NPCs to do what you suggest. Something large enough to fit certain requirements. Please understand though my skill level at modding is still that of a beginner so I cannot promise quick results but if there is demand and people will to help with dialogue or suggestions and testing and such (or even mentor/help me on the difficult scripting parts), I'll consider it being a project.

Sounds awesome! w00t!

Another thing I'd like to see is a few choicese in pubes-only textures. There's lots of hairy textures that include chest, legs, butt, and/or treasure trails, but there isn't anything out there for pubes only. I've had to settle for using the fair men's clean texture (which is a great texture, btw), with the hairy schlong to get something like the right look.

Ixum made some pubic hair body textures. If you use SAM you can simply overwrite the clean body textures. If you use SOS you'd have to place the files manually to which type you want. Only issue at the moment is they are all black. But they are great!

I'll have to look into that.  I didnt think that SAM textures were at all compatible with SOS.  Re: color, yah black only is unfortunate.  Caliente used to have a tool called texture blend that could attach different styles of pubic hair or tattoos to the female body from PDFs.  We need something like that for SOS.  Then it would be easy to apply different styles, colors, etc.

Gumiboyah, Good question -- for me anyway, I really like the schlong hanging out, and I prefer at least part of the butt revealed too (since that's the part I usually wind up seeing the most, since I always play 3rd person view).  One reason I dont use the revealing mage robe outfits is because the butt is covered and I dont get to see anything. :)  Now if they had semi-transparent backs, that could be pretty hot.

Personally, I feel skimpy clothing is sexier than revealing clothing (with skimpy meaning barely covered and revealing meaning letting it all hang out). Same with armor (of course). Even if you've seen your Dragonborn/follower/NPC/whoever naked a million times in every position and angle possible, it still adds a bit of sexy mystery.

Doesnt even have to be skimpy for me just thight with a nice bulge and bubblebut xD

never made anything male before but ill try to conjure up something sexy after Im done with the dress Im working on ^-^ no promisses tgh xD

I tend to only use revealing armors for fun and amusement (like making screencaps, making videos etc) but I prefer something more lore fitting. So a bit of a bugle or some chest being shown is cool. I couldn't play Skyrim by having every character's cock or butt showing as it would loose the immersion for me and make the scenes like sex scenes less entertaining as I've seen sooooo much nudity. LOL

I know I am the odd one out, LOL.

tbh I find armor on a fine male chatacter more attractive than him being naked. Naked is for when he's banging/being banged. :D

textures that I use:

geonox's younger males w/o beard

fair men's retex

milkdrinker body (for some of the twinky races that I use like Ningheim)

No more blocky faces

Eye of beauty

I used to use ethereal elven overhaul, but it did something weird to my female elves, so I took it off.

I think that's all I use for males.

For anyone interested in making man marmalade a commodity,there is the latest versions of the Milk Mod Economy.

Of course,it has some major bugs to work out (as in it has trouble actually producing the Sperm Potions that milking a male or futanari character is supposed to give) and a little bit of adjustments to make (I went into the Creation Kit to apply some health and stamina restoration properties for consumption of the sperm potion since the sperm only has value to those using the Realistic Needs and Diseases mod normally),but anyone who knows a thing or two about scripting could possibly help out in that regard.

The important thing is that the groundwork has been laid.

For anyone interested in making man marmalade a commodity,there is the latest versions of the Milk Mod Economy.

Of course,it has some major bugs to work out (as in it has trouble actually producing the Sperm Potions that milking a male or futanari character is supposed to give) and a little bit of adjustments to make (I went into the Creation Kit to apply some health and stamina restoration properties for consumption of the sperm potion since the sperm only has value to those using the Realistic Needs and Diseases mod normally),but anyone who knows a thing or two about scripting could possibly help out in that regard.

The important thing is that the groundwork has been laid.

Oh? It works for the males now does it? :D