Male content call out!

eryrwyn - yep. being the son of sanguine and dibella, and the god of fertility and male genitalia in addition to dragonborn, pretty much requires a big cock.  About 15" soft and 20" hard (I measured after one of our trysts...)   :)  The piercings come from kendo's PA piercings for SOS here on LL.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1661-kendo-2s-piercings-and-pas-for-sos/

Lad of the Lake is particularly cute ixum.

Haha, indeed! I guess I just tend to stick to a more realistic side of the dick spectrum :D (well, the upper side of the spectrum anyway ;) ). Thank you for the link to the piercings - they look fantastic. I have to try them in-game. 

mmakx, thanks.  The belt comes from Dream Burrow's Regal Huntsman Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39983/?

I really love it, because it's thin and low.  I used nifskope to remove the knives and to rescale the waist because Priapus has an unusually small waist.  The whole armor itself is actually quite beautifully done, but Priapus' dick is too big to comfortably fit in pants, so he just wears the belt. :)

mmakx, thanks.  The belt comes from Dream Burrow's Regal Huntsman Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39983/?

I really love it, because it's thin and low.  I used nifskope to remove the knives and to rescale the waist because Priapus has an unusually small waist.  The whole armor itself is actually quite beautifully done, but Priapus' dick is too big to comfortably fit in pants, so he just wears the belt. :)

Thank you!

Hope my character will enjoy it too. :shy:

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone looking for a dialogue based sex mod that includes as many if not more options for male characters than female characters, there is the Sexlab Romance mod which actually ties thing like character social standing, gender,sexual preference and speech skill into attempts to romance NPCs...if one chooses to use it.

If one simply reduces difficulty to Easiest,then it just comes across as a more complex version of Sexlab Chat that one can toggle off the options for one gender if one wishes to,allowing one to play entirely as a gay man or a straight man if one wants to without being prodded with options to romance the gender that one has no interest in pursuing (at the time,at least).

If you want more handsome men to proposition, then you might want to get the Males of Skyrim mod and perhaps The College of Winterhold Improvement while you're at it.

Thanks FauxFurry.  Does Males of Skyrim come with bodies?  I seem to recall that most of that guy's stuff comes with a clothed body, but can't remember.  I'll have to check out Sexlab romance.  Can't believe I havent yet.  I must have thought it was for females.

Thanks FauxFurry.  Does Males of Skyrim come with bodies?  I seem to recall that most of that guy's stuff comes with a clothed body, but can't remember.  I'll have to check out Sexlab romance.  Can't believe I havent yet.  I must have thought it was for females.

No.Males of Skyrim is just the augmented aestheticly advantaged visages for most of the most influential men in all of the land.

Sexlab Romance is technically for both genders but males have a small amount more options as the have the full suite of active and passive actions with other men (with all of their own male-male specific dialogues including options unlocked by same-sex marriage rather than gender neutral phrases that apply equally to both males and females) as well as active options with women whereas women have a few less same sex option (obviously no 'boob jobs' or footjobs since there are no lesbian footjob animation yet and mammary copulation wouldn't work quite the same when only female anatomy is involved) and no active options at all with male partners.

Thanks FauxFurry.  Does Males of Skyrim come with bodies?  I seem to recall that most of that guy's stuff comes with a clothed body, but can't remember. 

They're not SoS compatible. If you use SoS light you'll get the body and penis (which is always flaccid) from Males of Skyrim. If you use SoS Full they'll have 2 penises.   

You can fix it in TES5Edit by going into the MoS esp and on each NPC it modifies, delete the AAMSBody body armor. There will be a bit of a neck seam, but I use SoS Light Hairy and it wasn't bad. Actually, my character has worse neck seem because of the mods I use for him.  :lol:

I've asked this before but I finished my follower to basic functionality so I thought I'd check before I start any new projects to see where I can put my time.

Is everyone happy there's enough male content now as this thread depicts or does anyone have an ideas or suggestions to what we need?

Rydin, I'm still looking forward to your version of animations better designed for males, like you talked about a few months ago.

Beyond that, let's see....

I'd like to see chest and butt jiggle for SOS (there's a mod for SAM, but not SOS, and I dont know how to add it).

ultra revealing mage wear, or any new revealing male armor (I get bored fast) -- I have lots of ideas for revealing armor, but no talent at all.

better male voices for SL (lots of female addons, no male as far as I know)

more jewelry for the schlong -- I love the PA that Kendo did, would like to see a C-Ring and a glans ring.

Quests -- any male-male oriented quests would be awesome.

Oh, yah, that's a good idea Ixum!  I once asked for some mods on that, but the author didnt know how to do it, since he didnt create the animation.  For that, I'd like to see varying number of shots (like from 3 to 12), and varying distances.  Collision would be a plus, but I doubt that's possible.

Oh, yah, that's a good idea Ixum!  I once asked for some mods on that, but the author didnt know how to do it, since he didnt create the animation.  For that, I'd like to see varying number of shots (like from 3 to 12), and varying distances.  Collision would be a plus, but I doubt that's possible.

Something like this would be optimal :D https://e621.net/post/show/579133/2014-3d-animal_genitalia-animated-autobukkake-auto

I agree tho, more randomness to it, would be doable atleast.

I've asked this before but I finished my follower to basic functionality so I thought I'd check before I start any new projects to see where I can put my time.

Is everyone happy there's enough male content now as this thread depicts or does anyone have an ideas or suggestions to what we need?

We could sorely use some m/m focused quest.

Alas most modders, if they make provisions for male characters at all, incorporate straight male content as an afterthought.

Therefore any quests that focus on the perspective of the male player character would be welcome, but I would especially like some m/m content.

Do you have any specific scenario in mind for a possible quest?

Well I am happy to work on a quest but I guess I need or would like to know what people would like from a quest to give me something to work with.

I will reply bout the other suggestions after work but ideas are welcome.

Well I am happy to work on a quest but I guess I need or would like to know what people would like from a quest to give me something to work with.

just glad you are here Rydin and doing ur stuff <3 what ever you choose to do next

My personal favourite would be some mild humiliation scenario's like in the "get stripped" mod but, obviously, tailored to male characters.

Maybe some naked brawling "for real men" with some sort of mild humiliation like being spanked if you lose (and vice versa, of course).

Some other drunken dares (with embarrassing consequences) and maybe the ability to bet and lose your clothes gambling or in pub games.

But honestly since there's so few things specifically for the boys in Skyrim, I would be pretty happy with almost anything, as long as the dialogue and animations take into account that the character is male. Gay relationship companion(s) would be nice too....though considering the amount of work that goes into such mods as Interesting NPC's, Vilja and Julan (still the best imho....but sadly for Morrowind only) that's probably too much to ask for,

Quest idea (stolen from Spartacus): Your lover/spouse/follower/random male npc is kidnapped and sold to a gladiator arena near Windhelm.  You must infiltrate the ludus, to rescue your love, by becoming a gladiator.  By becoming a gladiator, you are stripped of all weapons and armor and must complete the rest of the quest in the nude and use only the weapons supplied during the quest.  The main quest stages are to (a) defeat ever increasingly challenging opponents in the open arena (at least 3), followed by a duel with the ludus champion (ultimate "death" not by sword, but by snusnu...that is, if you win, you rape your opponent, if you lose, you are raped by your opponent, in front of the spectators).  Various crude things are said by the spectators during the fight.  Defeating the champion enamors you in the eyes of the taskmaster.  (B) seduce the taskmaster into allowing you and your spouse to sleep in the same cell (making eventual escape easier later on).  Much gratituous sex with spouse ensues.  © Coupled with your spouse, defeat the paired champions of Markarth (ultimate death by snusnu orgy of course), following your defeat of the Markarth Champions, you are viewed highly by the Jarl of Markarth (who owns the gladiators you defeated)... (d) you are then "volunteered" by the gladiator owner to participate in a feast.  During the feast, you are given over to his many guests, including the Jarl, to service them, the feast being incomplete until the entire room of guests have had their turn with you.  (e) After the feast, and while the guests are drunk, seduce the guard into giving you the key to your cell, (f) under cover of darkness, sneak out of your cell and find your equipment in the storage chest.  The alarm is automatically raised.  You and your spouse must quickly don your equipment and fight all the guards to make your escape from the arena.  If you are lucky, there is a cut-scene where you rape the gladiator owner before killing him and making your escape.

In between quests, there are radiant quests to participate in more arena fights.

My personal favourite would be some mild humiliation scenario's like in the "get stripped" mod but, obviously, tailored to male characters.

Maybe some naked brawling "for real men" with some sort of mild humiliation like being spanked if you lose (and vice versa, of course).

Some other drunken dares (with embarrassing consequences) and maybe the ability to bet and lose your clothes gambling or in pub games.

But honestly since there's so few things specifically for the boys in Skyrim, I would be pretty happy with almost anything, as long as the dialogue and animations take into account that the character is male. Gay relationship companion(s) would be nice too....though considering the amount of work that goes into such mods as Interesting NPC's, Vilja and Julan (still the best imho....but sadly for Morrowind only) that's probably too much to ask for,

Link me to these companions. I have made my own follower with dialogue tree for sexual outcomes as an easy access and immersive way to start scenes so a follower/companion could be easy to make. My only concern really is the diverse taste in men. :P

Also the quests should doable. But I think it should be lore-friendly too.

Link me to these companions. I have made my own follower with dialogue tree for sexual outcomes as an easy access and immersive way to start scenes so a follower/companion could be easy to make. My only concern really is the diverse taste in men. :P

Also the quests should doable. But I think it should be lore-friendly too.

Sure, here you go;

Interesting NPC's http://3dnpc.com/

Vilja companion for Skyrim: http://emmates.proboards.com/thread/612/vilja-skyrim-ver-4-01(can get her for Oblivion with some content allegedly co-created by the late Terry Pratchett at the same site)

Julan companion for  Morrowind: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Kateri.htm

True about the taste in men. In the Skyrim I guess my ideal man would be a cute elf guy (Altmer or Dunmer) ,charming, sarcastic and somewhat dominant (but not to the point of hardcore slavery, obviously).

In game play terms preferably some sort of spellsword class, so he's a versatile companion too.

But again, I'd be pretty happy with almost anything for the guys as long as it doesn't involve mutilation, children or feces.

Here is another option for those who don't necessarily want to let everything hang out yet every now and then want to go without pants much as there are additional underwear options for females in other mods: El's Men's Underwear.

That's... interesting and unimmersive. :D I just use the SOS underwear and my own modded version of SOS - Revealing Armors so that it isn't on every male in the game.

Sure, here you go;

Interesting NPC's http://3dnpc.com/

Vilja companion for Skyrim: http://emmates.proboards.com/thread/612/vilja-skyrim-ver-4-01(can get her for Oblivion with some content allegedly co-created by the late Terry Pratchett at the same site)

Julan companion for  Morrowind: http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Kateri.htm

True about the taste in men. In the Skyrim I guess my ideal man would be a cute elf guy (Altmer or Dunmer) ,charming, sarcastic and somewhat dominant (but not to the point of hardcore slavery, obviously).

In game play terms preferably some sort of spellsword class, so he's a versatile companion too.

But again I'd be pretty happy with almost anything for the guys as long as it doesn't involve mutilation, children or feces.

Making a companion or follower with perhaps a questable background look pretty straight forward for the knowledge I know. The questing part I have not done yet but I've been reading guides on making quests and testing some simple runs to broaden my skills. The follower part, well, I can easily make the follower. Just the dialogued would take time and work. Essentially I could make the whole dialogued, but make the follower a selected race or type and people would choose one download if the follower type they want, but then again each follower really isn't unique then is it? 

If a majority said "I want some cute elf guy first" and gave me perhaps suggestions to looks and stuff, classes, background, quest and content, I could probably script up a fairly decent follower with the appropriate dialogued and quest module that will hopefully be worthwhile downloading.

I played with Auveren as my follower but I made him my main and my main into a follower who has a pretty obvious pervert side. I might make a video and try and show it off so people can see my capabilities. LOL

Rydin, I'm still looking forward to your version of animations better designed for males, like you talked about a few months ago.

Beyond that, let's see....

I'd like to see chest and butt jiggle for SOS (there's a mod for SAM, but not SOS, and I dont know how to add it).

ultra revealing mage wear, or any new revealing male armor (I get bored fast) -- I have lots of ideas for revealing armor, but no talent at all.

better male voices for SL (lots of female addons, no male as far as I know)

more jewelry for the schlong -- I love the PA that Kendo did, would like to see a C-Ring and a glans ring.

Quests -- any male-male oriented quests would be awesome.

Can't whoever made it with SAM be able to do it for SOS as the mods are faily similar? I mean, I honestly can;t see any compatability issue but I haven't looked into it.

What do you mean by "ultra" revealing? Is the mage gear fro SOS - Revealing Armors not ulta revealing?

Well.... does anyone want to lend thier voice? Wither it be to a quest mod or a companion mod? Sex or non sex sounds? Happy to look into it and keep anyone anonymous. I've tried and I think I need to work on getting my voice right with the miscrophone.

I'm sure one of the male add-ons for Devious Devices had a cock ring. it can be axtracted I suppose to a sperate or relevant mod if the permission is there?

I'll read your suggested quest post but I'm heading to bed so I'll digest over it over night.