Version 20171128 is up. It should fix the initial scene bug and possibly others too.

It was an incorrectly set up optional alias, resulting in filling error. The mod also doesn't require to be Start Game Enabled.

Edited by pchs
20 hours ago, mrsrt said:

Yep, it's work.

Tempprary fix:

1) Disable wolfclub.esp from the new version in your loadorder (if installed).

2) Save.

3) Remove scripts and a seq file from Data and install the old version of wolfclub (esp, bsa and bsl is enough).

4) Enter the game, wait for initialization of wolfclub (2 messages), save.

5) Remove the old version and install the new.

6) Load the latest save.

After this, scenes successfully started for me. Looks like problem is in some initialization method. 

Ill try that.

-Aki

hi,

I have a few questions about your mod Zaz 8 compatibility? You still looking into it, fine read :)

Zep compatibility?

T.ara said:

"ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) may not be compatible with this mod

and If  ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) Will be Installed After This Mod,

ZAP 8.0 May Not Work Anymore!!!"

so it means your mod can't work with Zaz 8 currently, right?

Is it enough to have the zdd.esp in my loadorder or do I have to enable this? (saw it by other mods "you don't need to enable the zdd file")

What about "Simple Slavery" is wolfclub still compatible with your new one?

Edited by Chainsaw2000
9 hours ago, rkoelsch1 said:

Any chance we can get a version without the Amputation and requirements for Namira content?  Those are things I don't really enjoy.

10 hours ago, Chainsaw2000 said:

hi,

I have a few questions about your mod Zaz 8 compatibility? You still looking into it, fine read :)

Zep compatibility?

T.ara said:

"ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) may not be compatible with this mod

and If  ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) Will be Installed After This Mod,

ZAP 8.0 May Not Work Anymore!!!"

so it means your mod can't work with Zaz 8 currently, right?

Is it enough to have the zdd.esp in my loadorder or do I have to enable this? (saw it by other mods "you don't need to enable the zdd file")

What about "Simple Slavery" is wolfclub still compatible with your new one?

1) Currently I am running ZaZ V7, TUFP, ZEP, ZaZ V8 together, using MO which takes care of their mutual overwrites. I have not run in any issue so far. So far I guess that I will probably switch from TUFP+ZEP+ZaZV7 to ZaZV8.

2) zdd.esp is required to be enabled for Wolfclub

3) Simple Slavery is compatible, no change there

9 hours ago, mazoky said:

Hello it's the first time I converted an armor :) here is the bellystretcher uunp

bellystretcher Uunp.rar

Awesome! Do I have your permission to include this file in the Wolfclub mod download as a part of it?

10 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello pchs,

I tried Version 20171128  with a clean save, there is no change for me. When I tell Alfred that I don't have the money, my game loads into the cave, but I have a black screen and I hear Bouncing Bob talking. I don't have any interaction option.

Peace,

M

Try on entirely new game, not just clean save. How did you install the new version? Using MO?

Can someone confirm it is still NOT working?

Can someone confirm it IS working?

7 hours ago, pchs said:

Try on entirely new game, not just clean save. How did you install the new version? Using MO?

Can someone confirm it is still NOT working?

Can someone confirm it IS working?

I'll try with a new game, but it was a game which was started for this mod. All i did in the game that I walked from Riften to the Cave. I'll report back when I get to it.

I'm using MO, yes. As for install, I deactivated the mod, then went into the game and made a save. Then I cleaned that save and activated the new version.

When I went into the game, I had to manually start the mod. Then Alfred forcegreeted me and I had the black screen cave bug.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:29 PM, monsta88 said:

I'll try with a new game, but it was a game which was started for this mod. All i did in the game that I walked from Riften to the Cave. I'll report back when I get to it.

I'm using MO, yes. As for install, I deactivated the mod, then went into the game and made a save. Then I cleaned that save and activated the new version.

When I went into the game, I had to manually start the mod. Then Alfred forcegreeted me and I had the black screen cave bug.

I started a new game and now the cave is not black. The dialog started and it seems things are looking up! :)

I have some major graphic issues though in 1st person mode (I use Joy of Perspective), which I never saw before. Looks okay in 3rd person.

I have some other problems with the furnitures and anims (they look zaz related issues), but I'll try to solve them myself for now.

Update: Managed to fix the 1st person problem.

With zaz 7.0 I had issues, I got an error message from FNIS ( ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack ), for which I couldn't find a solution and Zaz Extension is a requirement. So before I deactivated the Extension, ran FNIS and then activated Extension again and that way I could start the game and get in.

Now I upgraded the Zaz to 8.0 FNIS runs w/o problem with Zaz Extension pack. I had to reactivate Tara Furniture pack (although Zaz 8 contains it) to start the mod because it is also a requirement. Anyway, this way the furnitures were working (well, most of them, Garotte and Fuck Machine 01 didn't do anything).

I reloaded a save when i was outside, before talking to Alfred. Now I have the same bug, black screen and nothing happens. I can still load the saves I made inside, and the mod works. I just can't get in again.

I would need a fix for the FNIS error with Zaz 7.0, but I couldn't find any. Tara wrote somewhere that he will fix it in Zaz 8.0 and he did, but I'd need a fix for 7.0 (or the mod bumped up to 8.0).

Other smaller issues I noticed:

1) Some typos

2) The guest shouldn't "chain" the character to a post when she doesn't have hands.

3) After the failed escape punishment and being fitted with the bellystrecher, I didn't get back all the controls, for example I couldn't rotate or move the camera. I had to reenable controls from Zaz.

4) On the top of the cages with the Bed Rolls, the hides are Z fighting.

5) Items are getting unequipped by themselves (like the amputated items)

6) Customers regularly intend to put things into the characters arse while she is wearing the bellystrecher.

7) I could steal from a guest while I wasn't hidden. I'm not entirely sure this is a bug though.

8) Some flavor texts would be good before/after scenes.

9) Some more light would be nice in the main area.

I'd like to jump on the bandwagon with the players asking for a LTE version of this, without all the unnecessary stuff like cdd and Namira's crap. 

What are the chances we can get such a version?

Till then can I remove the requirements I don't want in my game in TES5edit? 

Hi Pchs!  Right, trying to create a LTE version using TES5Edit, I'm running into an issue with Namira's Goat.  Specifically, after removing all other references,

Spoiler

Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:
pchsWolfclubScene015FailCustomer [SCEN:1500ABFC] \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
pchsWolfclubScene019FailServe [SCEN:1500CC9B] \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
pchsButcheredGirlSlim "Butchered Girl Slim" [ARMO:15018A8A] \ Armature
aaabodysNormal "厨师æœ" [ARMO:140012D7]
aaabodysNormal "厨师æœ" [ARMO:140012D7] \ Armature
pchsButcheredGirlFat "Butchered Girl Fat" [ARMO:15018A95] \ Armature
pchsButcheredGirlNormal "Butchered Girl Normal" [ARMO:15018A94] \ Armature

The biggest issue is the first two listed there.  Removing them causes nothing to happen in-game if PC fails/refuses to serve the customer.  My knowledge in this area is limited.  Any suggestions?

Always did like this mod, and was happy to see an update, but ugh all those dependencies. I'm not reworking my entire load order (and my entire game tbh) to fit in nine new dependencies to play one mod. Especially when those mod are ones that are really an acquired taste. One that I just don't have.

I wish you luck in your future modding, and I'll certainly continue to enjoy some of you other mods for the time being.

Is the new version still stable when used with Simple Slavery? I get a CTD everytime Simple Slavery attempts to send me to the WolfClub. (Using latest version of both)

Edit: Tried going to cragslane manually, alfred has no dialogue until i manually start the wc quest, once i complete his dialogue and it attempts to load into the club, CTD

Edit: Attached log made after CTD when attempting to coc to the club, this was a new game.

Papyrus.0.log

I don't mind the cannibalism stuff at all -- in fact I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how it all here :blush: -- but yeah I have to agree that the long list of dependencies is really overwhelming.  Especially since, as far as I can tell, a lot of them are mostly for aesthetic or decorative purposes?

On 11/26/2017 at 8:34 PM, mrsrt said:

On a download page of Namira's Goat you can find an another esp that remove the RND dependency (Nimra's Goat RND dependency removed.zip)

Get TaraUltimateFurniturePack from here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4164-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/

Download Tara-UltimateFurniturePack.V.1.2.txt. In the file you will find a link to mega with the pack and a password for decrypt (will be needed for download). After install, download Tara-UltimateFurniturePack.PatchTo.V.1.3.rar and replace existing files.

I feel this rather showcases my point of the dependencies being a mess. In particular given how the Mega links are also unparseable from the broken-link-in-a-file-in-a-file given in the TUFP downloads.

And this still doesn't address the issue of an ESM dependency on a package that only provides an ESP. I don't have the knowledge to go and figure out how to convert an ESP to ESM on Fo4.

So... yes, not worth my trouble, sorry.

On 12/2/2017 at 12:28 PM, OlBenny said:

Hi Pchs!  Right, trying to create a LTE version using TES5Edit, I'm running into an issue with Namira's Goat.  Specifically, after removing all other references,

Reveal hidden contents

Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:
pchsWolfclubScene015FailCustomer [SCEN:1500ABFC] \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

The biggest issue is the first two listed there.  Removing them causes nothing to happen in-game if PC fails/refuses to serve the customer.  My knowledge in this area is limited.  Any suggestions?

Oh yes, I just remembered: I use some parts of the Namiras Goat mod to create a dead bodies lying above the Butcher's table. That's these:

Then I use the hands and arms that are dropped in the pit when PC is punished by amputation. That's these references:

If you are trying to strip WC of those dependencies, as always with Skyrim/Creation Kit, use trial-and-error method. Just remove them and see if the mod works or not.

--

It is almost miracle I found the time to release this version. I have some major changes in my RL coming very soon and afterwards I presume my free time will be even more limited - not enough to do any major updates or second, light version. This presumption may be false but only time will tell..

As for all of my mods, I always support ppl that want to take over (such as Slaverun or It Grows). No permissions required, just let me know so I can play these mods. So please, feel free to get involved.

Still having CTD issues whenever i get sent to the club. Compared my log with someone elses who had the same issue and a reoccuring point is :

[12/08/2017 - 11:55:32AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 3 in container  (CB00185F)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 3 in container  (CB00185F)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[12/08/2017 - 11:55:32AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

I'm guessing this is from zdd? Or the Devious line of mods? Because I am using the beta of Devious Devices/I/A etc. Is that an issue?