Suggestion - standing Idle - Thigh gap

acewin

UNPetite has it, the author advertises "the gap" as one of its main features ;) See: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

However, I don't think that you can pull that off with bodyslide. If you go for UNPetite, I'm afraid you'll have a hard time finding armor mods.

(Holy crap, why do I even KNOW that kind of thing? xD)

That body would be perfect for starved prisoners in jails.

Thigh gap is indicative of abnormally low body weight and can be an indicator of malnutrition.

^ This. No female not suffering under at least a mild case of anorexia has a thigh gap. But hey, apparently that makes you model material. *shrug*

Thigh gap is indicative of abnormally low body weight and can be an indicator of malnutrition.

^ This. No female not suffering under at least a mild case of anorexia has a thigh gap. But hey, apparently that makes you model material. *shrug*

That's not true... even obese women can have thigh gaps. It's just a matter of having wide hips.

A lot of men even have them when they lift up their ball sacks. It has almost nothing to do with weight.

Archived