Having issues, help?

FantaFree

So I downloaded quite a few things.

Sexlab framework and Aroused.

All three Devious Devices.

Zaz Animation pack.

Fusro'doh - since apparently this is needed in a lot of mods.

and cursed loot.

However, now I'm getting issues.

When I start up my save, i get this:

http://i.imgur.com/nYhYkKC.jpg?1

Then when I get it, it just sticks around:

http://i.imgur.com/ewSPVgd.jpg?1

At that point I can just close out and be on my way, but WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I had that happen too, when I knew everything was updated because I'd had to rebuild the hard drive.  I'm not a fan of "mod organisers" to begin with, and when that kept popping up, I got rid of LOOT or BOSS or whatever it was (don't even recall now).   It also recommended setting priorities here, there, and everywhere, all of which resulted in various things not working, or CTDing me.  So, I got rid of the "organisers" and reinstalled SKSE, and then set the load order myself

(Skyrim, expansions, textures, my own mods)

Then:

Realistic Ragdolls

HDT High Heels

SexLab

Zaz

SexLabAroused

Shlongs

DD, DDI, DDX

DD for Him

DD Restrained, Aroused Animals, Horny Followers

A mod I'm helping to test

and then SkyUI

This is what works for me.  Maybe it'll give you some ideas to fix your game, too.

It means that SoS is overwriting the papyrus util in sexlab, if you're using mod organizer just drag SoS to sit over sexlab in the left window and it's fixed. Or download the latest papyrusutil that I think Ashal links to in Sexlab download section and install that.

Reinstall the latest version of Sexlab (v1.59c). You'll have the correct version of papyrusutil then and won't get this mesage.

I installed everything today. I'm new here too, so I'm not sure what papyrusutil is.

This is the newest version, right?

"SexLabFramework-v159c"

It means that SoS is overwriting the papyrus util in sexlab, if you're using mod organizer just drag SoS to sit over sexlab in the left window and it's fixed. Or download the latest papyrusutil that I think Ashal links to in Sexlab download section and install that.

Didn't work. I am using Mod org...

By left winder, I assume you mean plugin order?

at the very top I have it like this:

AP skyrim

Sexlab

Hdthighheel

SoS

Zaz animation pack

Sexlab aroused

DDa

DDi

DDx

Realistic ragdoll

And then the ESP files begin.

AP skyrim

Sexlab

Hdthighheel

SoS

Zaz animation pack

Sexlab aroused

DDa

DDi

DDx

Realistic ragdoll

SoS needs to go OVER sexlab so sexlab can override the older papyrus util that's still inside the SoS mod.

Right click any mod that has a lightening strike and a +/- and go to information, in the conflicts tab you can see what is overriding what.

AP skyrim

Sexlab

Hdthighheel

SoS

Zaz animation pack

Sexlab aroused

DDa

DDi

DDx

Realistic ragdoll

SoS needs to go OVER sexlab so sexlab can override the older papyrus util that's still inside the SoS mod.

Right click any mod that has a lightening strike and a +/- and go to information, in the conflicts tab you can see what is overriding what.

Sorry I misunderstood the first time. Thanks to your explanation, i got rid of that bug, and all the mods seem to be working now. S'far as I can tell at least. Mostly only using resources. xD

Anyway what do you mean lightning strikes? I've only used the most basic features of the Nexus Mod Manager, so I don't know much else.

He also stated in his last post that he use NMM.

:s

oh geez...

Leaving it alone after this...

When he says :

I've only used the most basic features of the Nexus Mod Manager, so I don't know much else.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about that's what he used before. Though now I'm trying too hard. He didn't say he didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I told him how to drag the install order around. So again, further proof that; gosh darn it he's using Mod Organizer.

I didn't give bad information seeing as we solved the particular problem the OP was having by the information I gave him.... her.. whoever.

oh geez...

When he says :

I've only used the most basic features of the Nexus Mod Manager, so I don't know much else.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about that's what he used before. Though now I'm trying too hard. He didn't say he didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I told him how to drag the install order around. So again, further proof that; gosh darn it he's using Mod Organizer.

I didn't give bad information seeing as we solved the particular problem the OP was having by the information I gave him.... her.. whoever.

Okay I feel like an idiot Sorry, I'm really not that good at modding. And not all too bright. xD When I said I used a mog organizer, I mean i USE A mod organizer I didn't think there was actually one CALLED "mod organizer" I only use NMM because it seems simple enough for me, and I can download straight from the nexus to it.

I'm really sorry for causing such a headache.

Oooookay. :) Don't worry. Check it out here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

The first picture shows the left and right window and the flags column (with broken hearts instead of lightning but it means the same). So now you know what they were talking about. And I really suggest you install it cause it's much better than NMM, and as you can see from our answers, everybody seems to use it as the default tool nowadays. :)

Oooookay. :) Don't worry. Check it out here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

The first picture shows the left and right window and the flags column (with broken hearts instead of lightning but it means the same). So now you know what they were talking about. And I really suggest you install it cause it's much better than NMM, and as you can see from our answers, everybody seems to use it as the default tool nowadays. :)

I see. Thanks. had no idea this was a thing... But will I need to clean out my mods to transfer or something? I have quite a bit installed through NMM, and I don't want to lose my saves.

Go to documents/my games/Skyrim and grab the saves folder and move it to your desktop (or somewhere else safe). Then find the NMM mod archive folder and move that, too. Then uninstall NMM and use Steam to reinstall Skyrim to a clean state. (This is because Mod Organizer doesn't actually place anything in the /data/ folder, another HUGE advantage as it means no more reinstallations.)

Then install Mod Organizer. You can then use MO's "install from archive" option to reinstall all the mods that were in the NMM archive folder. You can also move (the .ess files) you saves to the save folder in MO.

Mod Organizer (not as in "A" Mod Organizer ;)) is really great stuff. It has a bit of a learning curve, but you really can try out mods without wrecking your original Skyrim folder.

You can "save your saves" :) All you have to do is a clean install of Skyrim, install Mod Organizer (commonly known as "MO" and download the mods from Nexus again, you can configure MO to use the download links on Nexus)

After installing the mods, copy your save games from the original save location to a profile in MO and when you hover the mouse over it, it shows you, what mods are missing.

I use MO to test mods and to play through the game with different body replacers. You can have different profiles for that (and profiles for different mods/replacers.

While I am still kind of noobish, trying out stuff and installing too many mods sometimes, don't hesitate to PM me with questions. :)

Argh! gvman3670 beat me to the explanation :P Ohhh and I forgot about the archive in NMM, haven't used it in a long time ^^

oh geez...

When he says :

Okay I feel like an idiot Sorry, I'm really not that good at modding. And not all too bright. xD When I said I used a mog organizer, I mean i USE A mod organizer I didn't think there was actually one CALLED "mod organizer" I only use NMM because it seems simple enough for me, and I can download straight from the nexus to it.

Well now don't I feel like an ass.  :lol:

My apologies Suludi, seems like I was the confuzzled one! 

oh geez...

When he says :

Well now don't I feel like an ass.  :lol:

My apologies Suludi, seems like I was the confuzzled one! 

it's quite alright. Right now I'm in the preocess of switching to MO. It's pretty awesome, after seeing what it can do. Only thing is I have to add all my mods again... which is why it's taking all day. I have 100+ mods.

Archived