Having issues, help?

FantaFree

I'm just glad we still got it all sorted out. You'll love using MO, it keeps your skyrim install clean so no more reinstalling in case you borked a mod *yey*

There's an "import from nmm" button on there somewhere. Though I've never used it. NMM also keeps all of your archives in its folders so you could pull the zip files of every mod you downloaded (ever) from the nexus. 

He also stated in his last post that he use NMM.

:s

oh geez...

Leaving it alone after this...

Didn't work. I am using Mod org...

By left winder, I assume you mean plugin order?

at the very top I have it like this:

When he says :

I've only used the most basic features of the Nexus Mod Manager, so I don't know much else.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about that's what he used before. Though now I'm trying too hard. He didn't say he didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I told him how to drag the install order around. So again, further proof that; gosh darn it he's using Mod Organizer.

I didn't give bad information seeing as we solved the particular problem the OP was having by the information I gave him.... her.. whoever.

Okay I feel like an idiot Sorry, I'm really not that good at modding. And not all too bright. xD When I said I used a mog organizer, I mean i USE A mod organizer I didn't think there was actually one CALLED "mod organizer" I only use NMM because it seems simple enough for me, and I can download straight from the nexus to it.

I'm really sorry for causing such a headache.

Well now don't I feel like an ass.  :lol:

My apologies Suludi, seems like I was the confuzzled one! 

No problem. :)

Archived