Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

A request if I may, how about packaging the mod so that it's compatible with Wrye Bash/BAIN for those of us who prefer not to use NMM. I'm not asking about an BAIN wizard script, just a BAIN compatible folder structure. It's a bit of a pain having to edit it each time since there's a lot o options and a lot of them are nested within deep folder structures.

Actually i repacked it for myself to work with BAIN, and was adding a BAIN wizard currently (as well as adapting the NMM one, so the final package could be used in both)

@VectorPlexus/Smurf

if that repack is wanted i could upload it so you could take a look and if it fits use it for future releases

Actually i repacked it for myself to work with BAIN, and was adding a BAIN wizard currently (as well as adapting the NMM one, so the final package could be used in both)

@VectorPlexus/Smurf

if that repack is wanted i could upload it so you could take a look and if it fits use it for future releases

That would be greatly appreciated for future releases. I already did it with the last version (no wizzard though since it's only for personal use anyway) but I'd really want to avoid having to do it for each new version.

Hey, first of all, love the mod! Been interested in this for about 2 months, and it works (almost) flawlessly. However, male NPC's never remove their underwear. The load order is correct, and my own character removes them aswell. Preferably I'd like to have the males go around without underwear at all times when "naked", but the real problem is that they're not removed while using Sexlab. Any idea what could be the issue? Tried 'unequipitem 540012DA' without any luck and there's no Underwear in the npc's inventory. 

Hey erik,

Since this mod adds schlongs to people dynamically, there is no schlong in the body mesh. In order not to show a hole when a person is undressed, we put the underwear in place. So if they can not show a schlong upon unequipall, then it is simply because they got none. How can this happen ? Well you already said you have the esm/esp stuff set up correctly, and it works for your PC so that is a good thing.

The mod works that way, that if the player has the amulet of phalos equipped, he gets an aura that will cause nearby people to get schlongs assigned. Try unequipping and reequipping it and see if that helps.

If this is not the issue, then it might be that they do not get schlongs because they are of an incompatible race, do you have custom race mods installed ? That would cause some problems.

It could also be that for those specific races there is no schlong enabled in the MCM options, but that should not be the case if you did not disable them manually yourself.

I hope that could help, if not, we need to know more details about your setup, and maybe a logfile, to find out what is going on. There is quite a some amount of people having similar issues, you might also want to check the mods comments or troubleshooting section to find what helped others in this situation.

p.s. as already mentioned many times, the amulet will be replaced by a MCM option in the next update, to avoid slot compatibility issues.

@ dachande:

Thanks for that repack, i would certainly take a look. Regarding the maintenance, now imagine what we have to go through if we want to make a new release, it is quite some tedious huge amount of work. If we could find someone who would be willing to help us out on maintaining an alternate package it would be nice, however i can understand if you decide that it is too much for you. Since i don't use BAIN i would probably not be able to maintain it properly, but i can tell you more after i have seen it ;)

The problem is that there are so many options, and we wanted to avoid confusing and scaring away users with 20 optional downloads that they somehow need to patch together themselves.

This worked, i wuv you. 

The mod works that way, that if the player has the amulet of phalos equipped, he gets an aura that will cause nearby people to get schlongs assigned. Try unequipping and reequipping it and see if that helps.

Don't know if someone has already pointed this out in a previous post, or if there has been a new update since the initial public offering. 

I've had to uninstall SoS because of severe and seemingly random CTD issues. Sometimes when I'd go to a new location I'd get a CTD as the mod would schlongify all the actors. The places this constantly happened : Pale Imperial Camp(keeping me from doing a quest), Snow Veil Sanctum (thieves quest) and Tumble Arch Pass. For the last one I'd kill the 2 giants there.. then when I'd walk into the camp it the game identified it as "discovered" boom.. CTD. 

I uninstalled SoS and these locations became fine. Anyone else got that problem? It's really sad because I know what a great mod this really is. Hopefully in new versions I won't run into those CTD's.

Just to clarify, I looked quite a ways back, and couldnt find a load order, I did find the SoS / SexLab patch though.
When I initate sex between two characters the male agressors dick will go limp, so I assume I must be doing something wrong.

So a few questions

Just what exactly is the correct load order?

When people say compatible, do they also mean the penis will stay erect during intercourse?

When devs say the next update will be SexLab compatible, do they mean the floppy sex equivalent of what i'm getting now?

Edit: After re-reading what i've said, it comes off as accusatory and negative, but I assure you that isnt the case, i'm just trying to be frank.

I think this mod is incredible, and is something the modding scene has needed for years, the male equivalent of a quality body replacer.
The random gen'd scope of the different dongs for different people is just an extra step of genius that wouldnt of been needed but you guys went ahead and did it.

Works fine so far with the Patch for SexLab.

But i have the Problem that Males with Clothes got dark (not black for missing Textures) Skin, while Hands/Head have the right color.

Also, and it has something to do with SOS because the only thing i changed is deinstalling 4uDIKs Male Body and installing SOS, Females with Clothes have burned skin textures from time to time.

I am also having this issue, which only started after installing SOS.  Maybe there's some kind of weird coding that's like Automatic Variants but with skin textures (except without the ability to enable/disable them). Other than that, I can't wait for the next update.

Don't know if someone has already pointed this out in a previous post, or if there has been a new update since the initial public offering. 

I've had to uninstall SoS because of severe and seemingly random CTD issues. Sometimes when I'd go to a new location I'd get a CTD as the mod would schlongify all the actors. The places this constantly happened : Pale Imperial Camp(keeping me from doing a quest), Snow Veil Sanctum (thieves quest) and Tumble Arch Pass. For the last one I'd kill the 2 giants there.. then when I'd walk into the camp it the game identified it as "discovered" boom.. CTD. 

I uninstalled SoS and these locations became fine. Anyone else got that problem? It's really sad because I know what a great mod this really is. Hopefully in new versions I won't run into those CTD's.

I have had this issue as well, but what I've noticed is that something is, for some reason or another, turning one of the SoS esps off in the mod listing, or removing the files the mod needs but leaving the esps active. If this happens, you'll CTD any time a male character is naked, such as someone who is dead in a corner somewhere with items looted. While I have yet to figure out why the mod turns its self off (the files missing was my doing, since I tried to disable SoS in NMM, but the esps remained active), the easy fix is to just turn it on and things should behave again. As long as both esps for the mod are enabled, I never have a single problem, but as soon as one gets turned off, I CTD like crazy.

Give the mod another shot and check to make sure the esps are enabled next time it crashes. If I figure out what's causing them to become disabled, I'll certainly report back, but my suspicions lie with NMM being the culprit in some capacity.

But i have the Problem that Males with Clothes got dark (not black for missing Textures) Skin, while Hands/Head have the right color.

Also, and it has something to do with SOS because the only thing i changed is deinstalling 4uDIKs Male Body and installing SOS, Females with Clothes have burned skin textures from time to time.

I am also having this issue, which only started after installing SOS.  Maybe there's some kind of weird coding that's like Automatic Variants but with skin textures (except without the ability to enable/disable them). Other than that, I can't wait for the next update.

I fixed the problem with the dark/brunded textures by reinstalling my female clothes/armor replacer mods.

Yesterday i started a new game form a clean save and now i have the problem that i have to un-/reequipt the Amulet form time to time or all male have permaundis.

The reason why we ditched the Targeted erection spell, it was because personally (and I had other ppl doing the same request) I hate having to many spells cluttering my spell book. Probably in the future we could add options to enable/disable such optional spells.

Some updates regarding next update:

- The amulet was already ditched, and replaced by an MCM option.

- We have started to implement the Dialogue option to enable/disable (only requires MCM implementation, can already be done by using a command at the console)

- We now have a general scaling factor under general options, that allows to tweak the overall size for all schlongs. I still want to talk about this feature with Smurf though, because atm its working like having the default set to 100%, and I'd rather have we rescaling the addons to more realistic proportions instead and set the default as 0%. That way, makes more sense, and unrealistic sizes will have to be an option set by the user, and not the other way around. I'm pretty sure that most ppl find it having huge schlongs a major turnoff (not to mention ofc potential clipping through bodies).

- There was also a noob mistake made by me regarding potions drop rate, they were set to 25% rather then 75% as intended. Potion names have also been changed, thanks to Setekh's suggestion.

- Installer fixed (although this much was already announced)

- SexLab integration (also announced, but you may find a mini-patch in some previous posts that will enable that)

- Spec map on average fixed (there's still some corrections to be made on the diffuse, but not so problematic):

artistic01.png?token_hash=AAFqDhdHOS5yuf

(I cant thank Faeriexdecay enough, for doing us such wonderful screenshots)

Good news across the board.

I fixed the problem with the dark/brunded textures by reinstalling my female clothes/armor replacer mods.

Yesterday i started a new game form a clean save and now i have the problem that i have to un-/reequipt the Amulet form time to time or all male have permaundis.

Hmmm.... I'll give that a shot and see if I have the same problem.

@PFactor

All CTD issues I've encountered are due to having an incompatible skeleton.nif or skeletonbeast.nif. You probably have somewhere, some mod that has a custom skeleton. Posting a list of your mods may help diagnosing what mod may have a custom skeleton.

@Sagebeat

No you werent negative at all at least imo. Advisable load order:

- Other ESMs

- Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

- Other ESPs

- Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

- SOS addons ESPs

The released version at the Nexus does not have yet SexLab integration, you may find a patch some posts ago, that work (at least they seam to, I was not very thoruogh at testing it)

@Forgotten and crs030

I dont know exactly how the Automatic variants work, but I can imagine it being imcompatible with SOS if it allows you to have multiple texture/body meshses assets.

@crs030

so your problem is: you have the amulet equipped... go around a bit... and while the amulet is still equipped the schlongs stop being assigned and you have to re-equip it again to "reboot" the proccess? is that it?

@aljustineg

either try the patch a few posts earlier or wait for the bound to be released soon update

@VectorPlexus 

Well, automatic variants is just a texture randomizer and doesn't have anything to do with player/npc characters, only monsters/ animals.  I just wondered if this mod worked on the same principles.  That being said, if possible, could guys possible add armor/clothes meshes to the next update for these body shapes?  I only use the vanilla male clothings/armors and for some reason it seems like there is some kind of weird mesh incompatibility, even though i installed SOS over the better males that uses the favored souls meshes.

@Forgotten

Ok... but are any of you using http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23311/ ?? From what I'm reading it seems to be a package mod for Automatic variants, and that would maybe explain the issues you are having.

That being said, if possible, could guys possible add armor/clothes meshes to the next update for these body shapes?

uhhh??? armor/clothes? mesh incompatibility? bodyshapes? o_O The only think SOS does to the armors is to add slot 52 and a keyword on the Armor forms, for better performance on the ReSchlongification proccess when the game loads. We didnt even bothered doing the same edits for Dawnguard/Dragonborn, because the number of armors in those are somewhat negletable, when comparing to those from Skyrim.esm (something like 125 armors). So a good way to understand whats happening is... does the same issue happen to Dawnguard/Dragonborn/Custom Armor mods? Also have you checked the instructions on that SkyProc thingy?? maybe you have to do some sort of update like FNIS? I dont know because I dont use it.

@Aljustineg

Sorry, I decided to take a couple of days off to restso I kept myself as far away as possible from SOS. Yes we may add such feature in the future, along with some sort of sexual preference option so the erection only happens with only male/female or even both. But we have far more important and pressing matters to solve, so that type of extras have a very low priority on our to-do/wishlist. Also like I stated several times before, I'm butting out of the script part as much as possible, so Smurf is the main responsible programmer here.

@VectorPlexus

Yes, i have the Amulet equipped the whole time and everything works for some time, than it kind of randomly stops.

For example, i go into a Tavern and ask my follower and every other Male NPC  to undress they will wear the SOS underwear. If i reload this will happen again, but if i reequip the Amulet they all drop their undis (most of the time at least).

The Amulet will be gone with the next version so this will sure fixes this.

Edit:

I use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/? and some clothes form this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29827/?

i dont see why there could be any problems with SOS or with Male Clothes but reinstalling them fixed my texture problems for both male and female.

@Vector. Thank you again for taking the time to answer me. The only custom skeleton I am using is XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS_original v1.51

I know the newest one is 1.81 but I'm also using the Lactation mod and any newer version of XP32 would cause that mod to CTD. So I've stayed with an the older v1.51, I wasn't using any other custom skeleton for the men.

@Teraquon, I don't know why it would crash in the locations I wrote because no one was nude. I'd fast travel to the Pale, or Snow Veil Sanctum and it would by instant CTD, no time really for the mod to change anything. With it uninstalled, no problem.

I will try to install the mod again, make sure all is checked then try those locations again.

EDIT: everything is checked. Instant CTD when I fast travel to Pale Imperial Camp. :(

@Vector

Sorry if that's a bit confusing, I'm not entirely sure what's causing my problem.  I'm not using any of the mods that you're talking about in your last post other than automatic variants, but only for animals and monsters.  For some reason, sometimes when I equip armor or clothes my character's skin will blacken.  It will also happen to npc's and women will occasionally have a burnt skin texture.  It's not everytime, and sometime I'll come back to a place and they'll be perfectly fine.  I've even gone so far as to uninstall and reinstall all of my armor mods.  I've got some screen shots to show you what I mean, and if necessary, i'll get you a list of my mods and load order; you may have a better idea of what might cause this then I do.  Sorry to be such a pain about this, but I believe that I'm not the only one having this problem and I know that if we can get this working it could prevent future problems that could arise.  Thanks again for your patience.

Update:

OK, i've got the load order put together and I've tested both AV and FNIS and it still occurs.

post-100137-0-42398600-1371115658_thumb.jpg

post-100137-0-19655900-1371115667_thumb.jpg

post-100137-0-19584100-1371115677_thumb.jpg

@Vector. Thank you again for taking the time to answer me. The only custom skeleton I am using is XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS_original v1.51

I know the newest one is 1.81 but I'm also using the Lactation mod and any newer version of XP32 would cause that mod to CTD. So I've stayed with an the older v1.51, I wasn't using any other custom skeleton for the men.

@Teraquon, I don't know why it would crash in the locations I wrote because no one was nude. I'd fast travel to the Pale, or Snow Veil Sanctum and it would by instant CTD, no time really for the mod to change anything. With it uninstalled, no problem.

I will try to install the mod again, make sure all is checked then try those locations again.

EDIT: everything is checked. Instant CTD when I fast travel to Pale Imperial Camp. :(

Hey Pfactor, no wonder you crash, SOS requires its own skeleton to work. Luckily some nice krazy guy has made a couple of XPMS + SOS compatibility skeltons which allegedly work very well: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923

It should work with the Lactation skeletion for females and this XPMSplusSOS skeltion for males, unless you want schlongs to be added to your females, then there would be a need for another merged compatibility skeleton to be created.

If you installed mods that require the XPMS skeleton and then replaced with the SOS, then the other mods will cause CTDs because fo the SOS skeleton, so this explains why it would crash even without nude peoples in the area. Anyway please try the compatibility skeleton.

Forgotten1337, yes please share screenshots and mod lists, if you want via PM. Anything that could help us finding out what is going on is welcome, thanks!

@Pfactor

Being naked is not relevant. Check the link Smurf provided that has several SOS compatible skeletons, and pick the one that better suits you

@Forgotten

Ok, I understand whats happening but not why... The males are getting the Underwear texture... females are getting the Naked Astrid (or whatever its her name). WHy is that happening... I have no idea! and specially when you say that doesnt always happen. The only logical explanation I can think of for that its either some mod you both have that makes some sort of weird edit on the TextureSets forms... Or maybe the game for some reason is unable to load the proper textures, maybe lacking memory... I dont know its really puzzling. I would try something and send you guys an edited ESP to see if we could correct the problem on our end, but I'm afraid doing that at this point, would not be a good idea, because we are doing updates that look and check for SOS version, and could potentially create more issues. However, if you ar confortable enough with the CK or TESVEdit, I would suggest you to clear the edit Schlongs of Skyrim.esp does to Astrid's related ARMO forms.

Archived