Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

Its should just be a new skeleton with a penis bone,....so its all animated together.  I haven't looked at the skeleton yet,

I ask because the animations for the penis are in a separate folder called auxbones\SOS\Animation, and there are also a folder for the behaviour files... that means I would need FNIS to create the behaviour for my new  penis animation for my new idle animations.... I think :huh:

No need, Smurf already added an option to tweak sizes on MCM, and addons are now scaled to more... realistic sizes...

Hi Vector and Smurf,

As the Nexus site is laggy as hell for me, I will ask my few questions here:

I finally got the new SOS version running (you really have to wait some time in the beginning and save and reload and even maybe change cell once to get it registered by the MCM menu).

- You told, that you rescaled the penis sizes for each addon. For me it seems ingame, that all three addons are somewhat "tiered" now.

Max size (size= thickness and length) of the muscular addon > max size of regular addon > max size of the average addon. 

In addition it seems that the overall max size (scale 10), especially the length, has decreased a bit for each addon. Besides that I can't remember such a giant scrotum for the muscular version...it's no issue, looks great, just want to know if this is working as intended (I wonder how you managed that without any clipping effect :-)

Just want a confirmation that this is working as attended, because it's hard to evaluate something if you have no idea about the result.

-Does the new size option (up to 200%) in the MCM under "general" in any way effect the player character too, or only NPCs?

-Does changing overall scale of your player character in game by typing player.setscale 1.15 (for example) into the console, may have any effect on your mod? or does your scripted genitals just scale according the console command without any unwanted side effects?

I ask that, because I am a fan of such tweaks. I have even some selfmade .esps for such things like changing weight and scale for NPCs.

-As I remember right you explained in your change log, that using a shape changer potion should reset the size/scale effect of the dong. I have to say, it does not do that for me, size remains the same, but the shape changing itself works well.

-Is it working as intended that the duration of the erection spell isn't level dependent anymore? I am lvl 110 and it lasts only a few minutes. I have no problem with that (the mandrake potions get some more value now), just want to know if this is working as intended. Btw, the buff is correctly displayed now by the SkyUI Active Effects HUD.

Hi Sigurd,

As always thanks for your detailed feedback and help figuring out problems!

- You told, that you rescaled the penis sizes for each addon. For me it seems ingame, that all three addons are somewhat "tiered" now.

Max size (size= thickness and length) of the muscular addon > max size of regular addon > max size of the average addon.

Yes it might be that the max sizes now vary a little bit among addons, it should not bee tooo drastic however.

In addition it seems that the overall max size (scale 10), especially the length, has decreased a bit for each addon. Besides that I can't remember such a giant scrotum for the muscular version...it's no issue, looks great, just want to know if this is working as intended (I wonder how you managed that without any clipping effect :-)

-Does the new size option (up to 200%) in the MCM under "general" in any way effect the player character too, or only NPCs?

Yes, as noted in the changelog, the standard max sizes were reduced, and if you like monster schlongs, you can boost it up with the schlong size booster option. Since Vector was already tweaking the sizes he also took the chance to do some tweaking to the shapes as well.

The new size option affects every size of every schlong addon immediately and retrospectively, it is meant to allow people to decide themselves what the maximum schlong size should be. (since we have people complaining that MAX is too big, and others already trying to cheat the system to get 2 meter schlongs)

-Does changing overall scale of your player character in game by typing player.setscale 1.15 (for example) into the console, may have any effect on your mod? or does your scripted genitals just scale according the console command without any unwanted side effects?

Yes, as the setscale changes the root of the skeleton, the schlong bones inherit the scale and the schlong should remain fully functional without any side effects.

-As I remember right you explained in your change log, that using a shape changer potion should reset the size/scale effect of the dong. I have to say, it does not do that for me, size remains the same, but the shape changing itself works well.

This text about resetting is maybe ambiguous. What it does: re-apply the current size of the schlong after changing the shape, so a size 4 schlong will remain a size 4 schlong with the new schlong shape. However, as SOS addons might define a different scale for a size 4 schlong, the scale settings of the new addon are re-applied, which for example would make a schlong type change from Muscular to Average appear to shrink the schlong a little. Previous to this fix, this shape transition bloated the Average schlong to the insane scaling of the muscular schlong, which was wrong.

-Is it working as intended that the duration of the erection spell isn't level dependent anymore? I am lvl 110 and it lasts only a few minutes. I have no problem with that (the mandrake potions get some more value now), just want to know if this is working as intended. Btw, the buff is correctly displayed now by the SkyUI Active Effects HUD.

Probably not. Vector has tweaked the durations when he did the fix for the SkyUI hud. But we have some evidence that the new level dependent duration mechanism causes some mysterious errors in the logs, and we are working on finding a solid solution.

Can you now confirm that the mod still works with SkyUI 4 ? That would take a big problem off our shoulders, because it might take us a while until we get a chance to switch.

Thanks again for your help!

It works with SkyUI 4.0, but I have to say ... sometimes a bit stuttering, but here the summary:

- The mod will now always be detected by the MC menu and shows up there.

- All Addons are detected by MCM and show up there.

- The "Size Booster" works well for me, be it PC or NPC.

- The switching off of the "hey stud.." dialog works, PC and NPC Erection spells work flawlessly.

- Ok, if there is no viewable size resetting to default size after a shape change, then the potions and addons work flawlessly.

- Erection spell duration seems to work not correct then, but the buff shows up in the SkyUI Active Effect HUD (with its obviously too short duration).  

The mandrake potion seems to work as intended (30 min buff).

- Sometimes I reload a save, or start Skyrim anew and then reload a save, or I zone from an indoor cell into outdoors and realize, that I have this

perma-underwear issue again, but once clicked on "General" and "Schlongify nearby NPCs" or "Schlong Size Booster" the underwear

immediatelyvanishes after I leave the MCM menu. I strongly guess touching those settings there will just restart the mod.

Besides that...while I have the perma-underwear issue, the Erection Spells do not seem to work. You may realize that, when you target a dressed male NPC, so I assume, that the underwear issue and this has the same reason -> sometimes the scripted schlongification procedure just fails for me or does not happen.

I have the same problem sometimes with Wet and Cold. This mods is script heavy as yours, but it has a restart option and this always works. Maybe the problem is, that I have some mods installed that contain scripts (Wet and Cold, Footprints, Deadly Dragons etc., only to mention a few) and they all use - of course - SKSE and the SkyUI MCM menu (my MCM menu is "full" to say so). The problem might be, that the papyrus flow is at its limit. There is an option to assign more memory to papyrus and script usage by .ini edit, but sadly just SkyUI does not like that :-)

Thanks for making this work with SexLab.  Any chance of taking it one step further with a Lover's Comfort patch, giving an MCM option to link your erection state to your arousal level? (not aroused = flaccid, max arousal = max erection)  With that I feel I could do away entirely with the erection spells and dialogue options, and just sort of let it happen.  I also think it might be fun to occasionally wake up with an erection.

The mod works flawlessly for me with one "small" problem ... i get CTDs in certain areas. I dont know, how they are determined, but i cant fasttravel there withhout getting a CTD. If i run slowly into that area, it sometimes works, sometimes it doesnt.

I startet a new game and got this problem around Windhelm (Withhout beeing there once). I pinned it down to SOS. Withhout it i can progress like usual.

Papyrus Log, maybe it helps (shoud there be all this spam?):

[06/16/2013 - 08:10:06PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:06PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:06PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:32PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:33PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:39PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to  (0401AAD8) because their base types do not match
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property magward on script mcuepressureplatescript attached to alias mcuetrappressureplate on quest 3DMCue (291D40F8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property SKI_GroupFullMsg on script ski_favoritesmanager attached to SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (1500082A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] Error: Property Prisoner02 on script defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT attached to  (291736BD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2917366E) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] Error: Property Prisoner01 on script defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT attached to  (291736BD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2917366D) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property mq7bardscene3 on script mq7partybardscript attached to  (291B8EE1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property m2sceneFg on script mq2_3dnpc45 attached to  (291A0098) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] Error: Property MGRitual04 on script uskpretroactive131script attached to USKPRetroactive131 (0701906F) cannot be bound because MGRitual04 (000CD987) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] warning: Property Alias_Key on script QF_TGRSL_0002893E attached to TGRSL (0002893E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] Error: Property HirelingRehireScript on script follower3dnpc attached to DialogueFollower3DNPC (2913184C) cannot be bound because DialogueFollower3DNPC (2913184C) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] VM is freezing...
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:42PM] VM is frozen
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Reverting game...
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to  (0401AAD8) because their base types do not match
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property magward on script mcuepressureplatescript attached to alias mcuetrappressureplate on quest 3DMCue (291D40F8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Error: Property HirelingRehireScript on script follower3dnpc attached to DialogueFollower3DNPC (2913184C) cannot be bound because DialogueFollower3DNPC (2913184C) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property SKI_GroupFullMsg on script ski_favoritesmanager attached to SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (1500082A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Error: Property Prisoner02 on script defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT attached to  (291736BD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2917366E) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Error: Property Prisoner01 on script defaultPrisonerDoorSCRIPT attached to  (291736BD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (2917366D) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property mq7bardscene3 on script mq7partybardscript attached to  (291B8EE1) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:43PM] Error: Property MGRitual04 on script uskpretroactive131script attached to USKPRetroactive131 (0701906F) cannot be bound because MGRitual04 (000CD987) is not the right type
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:44PM] warning: Property m2sceneFg on script mq2_3dnpc45 attached to  (291A0098) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/16/2013 - 08:10:44PM] warning: Property Alias_Key on script QF_TGRSL_0002893E attached to TGRSL (0002893E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

The mod works flawlessly for me with one "small" problem ... i get CTDs in certain areas. I dont know, how they are determined, but i cant fasttravel there withhout getting a CTD. If i run slowly into that area, it sometimes works, sometimes it doesnt.

I startet a new game and got this problem around Windhelm (Withhout beeing there once). I pinned it down to SOS. Withhout it i can progress like usual.

Hmm, I have the exact same problem, but have not connected that to SOS. There are loads of mods which could cause that issue. Not only skeleton and animation issues are reasons for this.

In Windhelm it's the area around the stables.

The same effect occures sometimes if I fast travel to one of my Hearthfire Houses.

Hmm, I have the exact same problem, but have not connected that to SOS. There are loads of mods which could cause that issue. Not only skeleton and animation issues are reasons for this.

In Windhelm it's the area around the stables.

The same effect occures sometimes if I fast travel to one of my Hearthfire Houses.

The thing is, that it works without SOS. And i dindnt got anything, that alters the area around there.

Well, i might try around a bit longer. Maybe its a mod conflict.

Edit: Okay ... my bashed patch and Immersive Creatures are fucking something up. O.o

Withhout those, everything works just fine.

Thats wired, ive never had problems with them.

Its should just be a new skeleton with a penis bone,....so its all animated together.  I haven't looked at the skeleton yet,

I ask because the animations for the penis are in a separate folder called auxbones\SOS\Animation, and there are also a folder for the behaviour files... that means I would need FNIS to create the behaviour for my new  penis animation for my new idle animations.... I think :huh:

Thats so that the havok assets can activate those animations even during other animations on the skeleton.

However, you should be able to make an idle including the penis bone motion and have it show up in-game without using the mod's scripted havok assets.

Just make sure you import one of the penis meshes to see what your penis node motion is doing while animating.

Edit: while I haven't looked into it yet, I believe smurf and vector are taking advantage of havok in order to apply dynamic animations separate from the active idle.

(for example bethesda used havok to apply IK and foot angle animations in order to have the foot angle change dynamically in response to the terrain angle,...and these animations are played even  during other idles.)

However, the havok script idles still use nodes of the skeleton, and not its own skeleton separately.

This means the SoS skeleton must have a penis node, and it can be animated like any other node.

I think,......thats how it works. 

Alright vector/smurf, I managed to figure it out. Hooray!

I had no idea the NAME of the nodes mattered. I figured the numbers were more important, but nope. I had to name the behavior node to BGED. I can go back to weighting now.

@kaffe

Thanks for the encouragement. That's already possible with the base SOS via the control thingie.

I might be able to get a test release out this weekend, but it won't be with great textures. I'm more concerned with the meshes atm.

When I release the alpha-alpha-beta-alpha test version alpha it would be in a new thread here.

This sounds great, superman!  Keep up the good work.

Guys, sorry we've not been able to give as much feedback as possible, but after releasing it (the fixed NMM installer was crucial to help less experienced users to have it properly installed) we discovered that the mod had some performance issues, so we are revising the Load proccess, so we can improve greatly the performace during load (the schlongification proccess would get more and more cumbersome as the player progressed in game). Since its rather urgent, we must rush this update, because performance issues sometimes may lead to issues were the game engine does not flow at the same rythm as Papyrus (at least thats what I believe to be true), causing also all sort of oddities.

So after we release v2.03.010b, we will (or at least I will) try to get back to everyone, specially to those who want to know how to mod for SOS

Cheers!

I may have to look into modeling and rigging myself.   Reason is to add some ball nodes too.

Imagine having bouncing balls, and bending penis,.....could look awesome in-game.

could make ball sucking and groping animations lol

Just read your reply on Nexus vector,...thanks for being so supportive, and no rush at all.  Please take your time fine tuning SoS,...

Edit: I just took a look at your skeleton, and holy crap,....

a 6 node penis and a scrotum node already exists.....lol thats insane.

im excited now

Thank you @Vector, take your time. :)

a 6 node penis and a scrotum node already exists.....lol thats insane.

im excited now

LOL! :D You have more control on the penis than on a finger!!

LOL for real.

Hey kha, it looks liek we need a malebody mesh that includes the penis, as any animation made with this skeleton wont show up without a mesh designed to stretch with the skeleton.

Since the current penis meshes are separate from the male body mesh,...we'll need some one to make a new malebody mesh that includes already attached penises.

However, I can animate the penis on the skeleton,...not very useful as no current mesh can show the results.

Somehow, vector and smurf use a single mesh that scales up in-game to be erect, but the scaled up version is made in-game I assume via script. 

Doing the one mesh male body is very easy using the meshes from SOS... I will do it for you, not sure why you want it though... :blink: just to see it in game without animating the SOS ones?

Have you managed to export any animation using the SOS skeleton?

yes, we use SKSE funtions to scale it, and we can scale the bones separately, so shapes can be further customized just by tweaking scaling variables in the CK but why do you want to have a one mesh thingy? just trying to understand what are you guys talking about

reason I need an erect mesh .nif pre-scaled is because I use meshes as a reference to my bone animations.

in-game,...the players mesh woudl be determined via SoS settings and scripts, but I need it to be erect during animation creation to allign and animate the penis effectively.

Specifically,..a larger scaling of the regular genital (somewhere close to the largest in the regular genital screenshots) converted into a static malebody mesh (but it needs to sync with the penis bones, unlike other static meshes)

I only export bones in animations anyway, so whatever mesh im using has no impact on teh final export.

And yea,...liek you said gonna need a texture made to handle the bending/ stretching of the penis bones,...

I dont know how to set up my own textures/ models,...and I understand the CK dealing with the basics of animation and not much else.  

im not familiar with the term AA,...what is that exactly?

Thanks for the help,....and sorry for any lack of understanding on my part,....im actually still new to modding.

Doing the one mesh male body is very easy using the meshes from SOS... I will do it for you, not sure why you want it though... :blink: just to see it in game without animating the SOS ones?

Have you managed to export any animation using the SOS skeleton?

well im hoping my own specific animations on the penis bones would move the newly formed male body.

even though the 2 meshes are being fused,...I still need the penis section to snap to the penis bone grid, and be mobile (like a finger is)

I just have no idea how to accomplish this.

Im thinking along the terms that once breasts were immobile, now the have meshes and bones that link.

Im imagining the same scenario for the penis.

AA = Armor Addon

I'm gonna prepare a zip file for you, since I'm partially done, and have to wait for Smurf stuff

PS-check you msgs. Also, not sure if you are aware (probably are) but skyrim doesnt allow for skinning scaling, as far as I know, although you can for example scale on the Z axis to make the penis longer or shorter. I tried, and it works. Translating on the Z axis has the same effect.

dont =X

just disable the male nudesuit I guess

Ahh it's impossible? Cause I tend to get distracted by constant nudity.. I like using underwear models, and then having it swap over during sex. I saw there was a SOS underwear thing; that wouldn't work?

Archived