Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

@whiskey

hmmm... the only thing that would cause an Actor to have the perma-undies syndrome, would be if no schlong was available for that race, and thus not set to the correct appropriate faction (SOS manages shapes and sizes through factions, Faction = Shape, Rank = Size). If you could enable Papyrus logging and send me the log for all that, would be better to diagnose.

@Crusher

SOS armor you mean revealing? because I'm using those and have no problem. The magnetism you talk about its most likely impossible.

@Knusper

Glad you worked that out! I also read someone over Nexus stating that it fixed the problem by starting a new game. Probably the saves you were sing are just screwed up... we all know how unfriendly Skyrim can be for modding sometimes =/

@PFactor

I always try to answer to anyone if its something relevant. If I dont, its because I dont have anything useful to say or because I've missed it (I also have fish like brain memory, so I keep forgetting things =S)

@Tiddle

Cant help you with that sorry... (and I doubt I will have time to do animations) =/

It is quite possible to have 2 schlongs, but they would both move exactly the same (both to left... both to right... etc...)

Bummer....  it would make for some needed in game comic relief. 

How about a schlongified giant?   Quest: The local yarl tells you a giant is having a problem and is about to run amok....   the local bandits were playing a prank and snuck in while he was sleeping and tied it in a tight knot.  You have to go churn 10 pounds of butter for him so he can get it untied or the province is doomed.  :)

Just spitballing.  :D

Heyo guys. Just got SOS, installed via the Nexus MM, popped open the game, finished a magic fight with a bandit. Then I took off my clothes to screw her, and no dick.

Like, none. At all.

No undies, nothing. Just a hole in my body where the schlong would usually fit.

I play Argonian, and the bandit I had just beat down was outside with me in Korvajund.

Any clues?

P.S. I was using Sexlab as my sex mod, and had uninstalled my previous nude mod (Favored Soul). I didn't install any patches for SOS to work with SL, but even so I should still have a non-erect dick when naked, right?

P.P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I was using UNP as my female nude mod, with alternate argonian textures.

The hole issue could be due to this:

- Schlongs of Skyrim.esp is not enabled

- You have a mod that changes the NakedSkin and/or NakedSkinBeast (this can be intentional or just a dirty edit)

- You have some mod that manages/uses slot 52 (usually armor mods)

I would advise you to try the following loading order:

- Other ESMs

- Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

- Other ESPs

- Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

- SOS addons ESPs

- SOS Revealing Armors ESP

I tried to replicate the problem.  Loaded the prior save, retraced my steps, even repeated leading my partner from whiterun into the tavern.  Tried all forms of equipping/unequipping/stillhaving equipped the sanguine artifact, and everything worked as it should.  I even tried saving before starting sex like I did the time it failed to de-pants, and everything worked fine. 

The only other thing I could think of is that I was messing with a t3n0d's skyrim redone spell, where you summon an illusionary clone and swap places with it,  but I dismissed this as nonsense and didnt end up trying it for possible conflicts. 

What I did notice is that upon zoning into whiterun, the "hey stud" prompt did not appear on the guard right by the door, but then later appeared about  15 seconds later.  Perhaps I proposistioned before the prompt had appeared originally, and that created a bug where it wouldnt appear afterwards.  In the save where I had the problem all "hey stud" prompts had dissapeared entirely.

So it shall remain a mystery for now. :0

The "Hey stud..." option only appears under 2 conditions:

- NPC was Schlongified

- Is male (we will have to setup a new dialog branch for schlongified women, since stud is out of context)

So the dialog not appearing, was just a matter of the actor not being schlongified. Zoning in a new cell with lots of NPCs, and where the player has never been, obviously can take some time to Schlongify all the actors =)

I understand you quite well Semi, but it was the best option before we thought of having it as an MCM option (and like I said before, SOS started being developed even before SkyUI 3.x). And thats why we thought about a way of ditching it, and still allow for the user to disable it when needed (specially for brawl quests). We will try to make it a top priority and provide it in the next update!

Yo.

So I've been doing the process of making a transgendered version (with more ideas coming after I get done with), and I just have a couple quick questions if you don't mind:

1. I see that SOSskeleton.nif is currently assigned as the female mesh for armor add-on malegenitals.nif, with males of course getting the malegenitals.nif itself.

Looking at it with nifscope, am I right to assume that SOSskeleton.nif is just a placeholder without any inherent value?

2. [Weighting question for anyone that can help please] I've already added the bones to my test female skeleton, and it seems to function well enough in nifskope and 3ds Max. But, the weighing is a bit off due to the thigh and pelvis bones being in different relative locations as they were on the male.

I'm spraining my brain trying to learn the weighing thing, do you know of any guide that goes into it?

There's two images I added for this.

Image 1: The difference between female and male, in this example it shows the distance from the base for the left thigh bone. (It's lower for female).

What on Earth do those red tubes control? Is that just for animations?

Image 2: The weighting from pelvis and thighs do some warping to the base of the mesh. I can flatten it back by adding more influence, would that cause any issues? I'm worried any size past 1 would cause the base (the "torso attachment") itself to grow out more than the penis itself.

3. Inside the ESPs of the add-ons, there's an SOS_[Add-on Name]_Gender Global flag. How is this used? I don't know how to "read" it, but it says:

FNAM - Type: Long

FLTV - Value: 0

There's also an SOS_Genders formlist in the master file, but it doesn't seem to point to anything. Can I ignore these or do I need to alter them?

I think that's it for now. Texturing is a whole other game and I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

post-145041-0-05912600-1370572255_thumb.png

post-145041-0-86722800-1370574187_thumb.jpg

1. yes

2. dont worry about the red tubes, they are just the bones, not sure whats happening around on those weights. I would suggest that you first "merge" the penis with the specific body you want to use though, before doing any weighting

3. Ignore the ESM. It just acts as a game database. the gender settiings:

EDIT:

-1: NONE

0: male

1: female

2: both genders

Superman123

i am very happy someone already tries to make their own sos addons!

regarding point 2.

Skin / vertex weighting is a very tedious process with many pitfalls, it can not be explained properly in a forum post.

check out the nightasy tutorials on youtube and experiment along, after some practice it will start working out somehow ;) you should probably start with

good luck!

Wow, thanks for the fast help guys. Lots of people were asking for this so I figure I can get this one out of the way.

I plan to use SOS as a base for quite a few things.

With a "penis skeleton" finally here, I can get to work on Phallomancy. (the art of penis magic, naturally)

It would just start off with simple replacement animations, but spells would come (huh huh) eventually.

Kudos to smurf on his average add-on. It's enough to make me ignore the dialogue, shop, and potion names(I don't know the first thing about modding..but I imagine a name change for the potion wouldn't be difficult even for a novice?) that I am opposed to, until a lite version is released by somebody(hopefully you guys :D.).    

One of the biggest (pun intended), problems with this mod for me was the appearance of ridiculously sized(And fat) schlongs now and again. The average add-on makes the "add-ons" look more realistic and aesthetic, especially at larger sizes. However, it has one major flaw that I hope you can fix. ScreenShot13_zpsfc9dc9b3.png?t=137057967

Regular add on at size 6 I believe.

ScreenShot16_zpsfe11737e.png?t=137057968

Average at maxed size: 

It clips very unnaturally into the body, whereas the regular may be lacking in shape, realism and detail, it seems to blend perfectly into the torso. The average however, looks almost 2 dimensional at the base, or like a rolled out party horn.(Lol..that analogy..) Well.. I think the picture speaks for itself. Anyhow, just thought I'd give you a heads up smurf, and also say that besides that bit, you did a great job on the average schlong.

Archived