Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

You could give them Distilled Mandrake, will keep the erection for 1 hour ;)

But I guess we can tell you that (although it goes against from what was intended)

Select the actor you want

SAE "SOSSlowErect"

SAE "SOSFastErect"

SAE "SOSFlaccid"

SAE "SOSBendUp01" (through 05)

SAE "SOSBendDown01" (through 05)

have fun! be sure you share with us your Machinima ;)

(you'll get an error msg about the graph no being proccessed, dont worry they will still work)

Perfect!  Exactly what I was hoping for.  Thanks a ton.

R.E. sharing the vids--will do.

I really love this mod, wouldn't there be a problem that kills my wits.

I load a game, that haven't had SOS until now, works fine. BUT if I safe this (with or without a new name)  and reload it later the game crashes at the loading screen. 

Hey Vector, first of all thank you so much again for yours and Smurfs work!

I have a question and sorry, if it had beend answered before :

Zooming in while ingame for screenshooting and stuff the area areound the penis is just not skinmatching, its lighter  than the rest of body and so it is very obvious the penis looks like a not-body-belonging item.

Any idea how I can make it look more matching, so that its not THAT obvious?

Picture :  http://i39.tinypic.com/2v2z1wo.jpg

@Jceats

very weird issue... are you using any custom races or other skeleton files other then the one SOS provides? Because so far all CTDs I observe are due to skeleton files.

@Knusper

I think that maybe thats just an issue with the Average Schlong, could you check if the regular or muscular have the same issue? The average was packed at the last minute, so me or smurf might have screwed up with the specular map or something

nope, no custom race, vanilla dunmer. other than that I use the x-something-32 for the females, but I allowed NMM to overwrite the male Skeleton, so it works fine, until I save and try to reload.

but I got an idea I check now. I use to save and quit with the console, maybe thats the reason the save isn't working properly.

well, didn't seemed to be the Problem how I save. I think ist something with the character, since I tried it with some others and it worked better than with him.

Nevertheless an awesome mod! I'll let you know if I found out something essential

Any idea how I can make it look more matching, so that its not THAT obvious?

ugh . . . i am very sorry knusper burger!

SOS aims to have no visible seam whatsoever and make the schlongs appear to be one with the body. Obviously i did not test the hariy version and failed to fix the specular map (which also still has some minor seam problem in the hairless version too).

We will try to fix that asap :( what a shame!

@ SemiPro: that SexLab erection hook  is actually long done (thanks to ashal, he spoonfed me how to do it ;)) but somehow it slipped out of the release, it will also be updated asap.

@ JCeats: CTDs are always quite a mystery in skyrim, it is so very difficult to find their root cause. Maybe you can enable the trace logging in your skyrim ini and see if there are any SOS related errors. It is probably caused by some interferrence with some other mod, and we need to find out which one, do you have any suspicions which of your other mods might conflict ? During developing and testing SOS we did not get CTDs for quite some while so we hoped we are safe :/

@Jceats

very weird issue... are you using any custom races or other skeleton files other then the one SOS provides? Because so far all CTDs I observe are due to skeleton files.

@Knusper

I think that maybe thats just an issue with the Average Schlong, could you check if the regular or muscular have the same issue? The average was packed at the last minute, so me or smurf might have screwed up with the specular map or something

Well I tried, but only the average is working. Regular / Muscular installed = permanend underwear in my game

@Jceats

@Knusper

Well I tried, but only the average is working. Regular / Muscular installed = permanend underwear in my game

SexLab hook = awesome! :)

I haven't gotten an erection yet btw, tried the erection spell, Mandrake and console commands but I only see flaccids and undies. The undies are another problem, my PC gets naked when having sex but NPCs keep theirs on. I'll try and rummage around w the load order as suggested above.

EDIT: Mandrake worked! Now the NPC underwear problem remains..

Its working with 2 very very minor glitches. All thanks to Smurf and Ashal ofc! they're the scripting gods around here! I'm just a brain blonded designer =D

- I first tried on my companion (male vs male... yes I'm gay! LOL).

- There is some underwear show/hide/show/hide glitch (minor nuissance, this issue happens because the Naked Skin does actually have the underwear to act as placeholder and hide the hole)

- The position didnt really allowed me to be sure if the PC got erect or not, but my companion did.

- When the sex thingy ended, both were flaccid.

- So I just decided to get on with a guard that was just passing by (poor thing... LOL)

- Both PC and NPC got hard

- when the scene was done though, the PC at least still kept the hardon. Probably this is because SOS Erection spell gives the actor a debuff (Erection Exaustion) that prevents it from getting hard again for 15 mins, and since the PC had a second effect applied within that time frame, probably thats why he kept erect.

Other then these 2 minor glitches, it works.

Well, thats odd... why would only the regular and muscular have that issue?? and besides I have no issues. We really need to see the log files for that issue. If someone can send them to either me or Smurf, it would be great

LOL Semi, I got scared for a while! I was like WTF? before seeing the all smile =)

a very important question for those suffering from the Perma-Undies Syndrome... Have you ever had a previous SOS version installed?? all versions below v2.03.x can have weird addon issues!

Not me, this is the first time I've installed SOS. My PC doesn't have the problem, just all his sex partners.. Even Bjorn Longsword refused to drop 'em. Tried the suggested load order: SOS.esm last of the esm's, and SOS.esp and SOS-Regular last of the esp's, but no luck. I'll keep experimenting..

Question:

I play a female PC and what is the Amulet of Phalos for?

It keeps being equipped and taking the slot of some of my enchanted jewelry. Very annoying.

I'm also using a Dragon Priest Mask mod that lets me wear a mask with my helmet. Things were running fine until I installed SoS, now my torso armor is unequipped when I use my mask.

No, yesterday it was with mod release I installed it the first time.

Because regular was not ably to install I chose Average + hairy body and it worked.

Today I wanted to test muscular and regular, nexus installing failed the first time, tried a second time after it, installation workend and I tipped the esm/esp/addon files afterwards and even pushed it into the right load order.

Ever since then : Regular and Muscular do not work, I have perma undie in game and I need several tries to load my game, at leat three times, before that it crashes.

I made a log-file. Should I copy it here? it is so big and much information......

Or how do I upload the Papyrus file better.

The Amulet of Phalos is what enables NPCs near the PC to get Schlongified. its essential for the mod to operate ofc. because of this, we have the amulet equiped automatically whenever the player changes location, to ensure the mod keeps running smoothly. however, we will ditch the Amulet on a near future release, and replace it with a MCM option.

regarding other mods... Amulet uses slot 45 (will be freed up probably in the next release). however, the schlongs use 52, will always use 52, and we will never ever ever ever change the slot number. period, end of discussion... Even before me and Smurf teamed up (we were doing separate mods) we both had decided to use slot 52 on our own, because thats what the 52 is supposed to be according to an unofficial list that was created in a thread over Bethesda's forums. That list has pretty much become a standard, even Nifskope uses it aswell. Slot 52 = Secondary Pelvis or Undergarment. So for obvious reasons I'm very stubborn about changing the 52 slot

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1344290-body-part-ids-for-unused-biped-nodes-consensus/

Knusper, send me and smurf a msg and attach the file pls

@VectorPlexus

Well to be more elaborate it is not equiped on the 3D skin nor does it appear in the inventory list though there is a notification that armors and actors are being schlongified, but still the only actor that has a penis is the PC, all the NPCs have underwear.

I was waiting for this and hoping it would be completed sooner than it was but I still want to congratulate you guys for making something that was needed to help create proper immersion. So glad to see this project come to a released product.

I also see the calls for a "lite" version without the (funny IMO) dialogs, store etc.

I suggest that instead you provide the basic mechanisms as a modder's resource instead and have the campiness, potions, store in a separate mod that uses the resource. That way someone could build a mod like the Chaurus Estrus mod where the females have their breasts grow larger the guys could have their penises shrunk by being too close to a glaring Hagraven and have to get ingredients to make a potion to restore it (just a thought example, I'm not working on that as a mod). If someone wants less campy dialog etc they can edit the add-on mod or make their own entirely new one.

Love it.

On a more constructive note, Ive ran into a bug. 

I downloaded that little patch a couple posts up, and that seemed to eliminate the need to use the "hey stud" prompt, but I later I was fooling around in the my inventory and equipped sanguine's artifact (from sanguines debauchery.  I had just started the drinking contest quest that activates the plugin, yet had not been enslaved yet.)  After this, any sex resulted in the dude involved failing to de-underwear himself.

Im not 100% positive that this was the cause, but I loaded a save before I had messed around with the artifact and everything was back to normal.  Infact, after that event, the menu option "hey stud...." dissapeared completely.   

Im not sure if this is an issue with the equip slot 52, or some other fundamental design element, but its no biggy really. 

Archived