Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

Superman is working on it I believe, and maybe someone else aswell (judging from a post that some nacho dude posted)

Oh I should have mentioned that me and him are the same. Heh. My LL name will be changed eventually, just need about 42 more "likes" to enable it.

and thanks for the PSD files. I suck at textures so any help I can get is a boon.

To be honest, I'm in a little over my head.

For females there's around 6 "basic" body types like 20 modifications to them and even more skin textures so I'm trying to figure out a way to streamline it. I might include the penis into the torso texture, as that will allow me to directly use the lower torso for the "base".

As a bonus, it will make it compatible with things like Everybody's Different.

I wish I knew why my 3DS Max gets bogged down to 1-3 FPS when the UV window is open. It's quite annoying.

Sorry but including the schlong texture in the body texture will not work well with SOS, since SOS can have completely different schlongs hooked into the same body.

It was an important but difficult decision for us wheter to go for a separate texture or not, each with its own pros and cons, but in the end the body texture approach just isn't flexible enough.

If you want to support 10 different schlongs for females you would have to fit 10 schlongs within the UV map of the torso, and you might find you have to rearrange UVs of previously finished and finalized schlong addons again just to find some space to fit new ones in.

So as much as this might seem the easiest way to start off, it will drastically limit anything you can achieve in the future. I would strongly advise you not to do it.

And i would also suggest you first work out one schlong addon for your favourite female body mod, and not try to do all 20 at once. While i admire your enthusiasm, i think you will get lost in a nightmare. I think it should be possible that for each female body mod, which all have thousands of dedicated fans, there will be one among them that will be willing and able to port/adapt a schlong addon. I myself will also work on some of them for sure.

So don't go into it over your head, to the neck is more than enough ;)

JagermeisterDetox, have you checked the files from the patch posted a few pages back ? There is a chance that one of the files in the NMM is outdated, and depending on the options chosen, overwrites a working one. Nevertheless this is a really strange error and it seems you are the first and only one to encounter that so far (not showing MCM menu). Without more details we have no chance on finding out what could be wrong. If you are absolutely sure that you have all scripts and esps properly in place and enabled then i can only hope that there are some clues in the logfiles. Could you please enable the trace logging and send us the output ?

@superman:

I believe there is an option in 3ds max somewhere that is usually on, that causes the extremely low fps. Tho the UV editor has always been a bit slow in my experience( and buggy, but mostly bugs you can work around if you're careful ). I'll see if I can find that option anywhere. what version of 3ds max are you using?

Works fine so far with the Patch for SexLab.

But i have the Problem that Males with Clothes got dark (not black for missing Textures) Skin, while Hands/Head have the right color.

Also, and it has something to do with SOS because the only thing i changed is deinstalling 4uDIKs Male Body and installing SOS, Females with Clothes have burned skin textures from time to time.

I have installed the sexlab patch and was wondering, is it possible to make a version of the erection spell that isn't a self cast? Been trying to fiddle with it in CK, but the spell seems more complicated than a simple change. Can anyone help me with this?

Well, the sos patch for sexlab added a self cast spell for erection, I would like a simular spell but for casting on NPCs. I have tryd to edit the spell in CK to make it an aimed spell instead of a selfcast, but I don't have the skills for that :-P

Hi, great mod,

The mod works fine for me.

only couple of issues, 

1. I think there is small i guess you call a conflit with UFO.  It equips the underwear for all npcs, my pc character is fine tho. I think its because of 2 things(correct me if i'm wrong), a)SOS adds underwear to all npcs/ B) UFO equips all available items if the slot assigned to the item is empty. Also I think this is why the "hey stud" option has just stopped working, it was fine before I installed ufo. will test.

2 Not a biggy, the erection spell doesn't work for me, I am using the patch for SexLab so that might be the reason.

Nothing really serious tho. I did notice in the logs that SOS was looking at Milnuir(whatever).. the first dragon you meet other than alduin.  Are we getting dragons with todgers as well LOL.

@superman:

I believe there is an option in 3ds max somewhere that is usually on, that causes the extremely low fps. Tho the UV editor has always been a bit slow in my experience( and buggy, but mostly bugs you can work around if you're careful ). I'll see if I can find that option anywhere. what version of 3ds max are you using?

2012, although I also have 2010 for animations and for other things that require the older version.

I'll tinker around in there, thanks.

@smurf.

Ouch. Thanks for the info. The female bodies thankfully seem to all share the same pelvic location, unlike the male bodies. It doesn't even move on the weight slider for the default popular bodies ones that I've seen.

I think I'll create a WIP thread for this soon, I don't want to bog your thread down and also more people would see it and hopefully offer assistance.

@Niraham

Opened for debat... We had it in v1.x but removed to avoid cluttering the spell book

@Rylasasin

If some other modder wants to do it, we are totally cool with that and will even help. Quite possibly, I wont do one (cant talk for Smurf ofc)

@SamTyler

I use UFO, no issue. NPCs dont get any undies at all. If you see them with undies its because either you gave them the item, or they are not being Schlongified... No schlongified actor = No dialog aswell. An actor is not schlongified when:

- The player is not using the Amulet

- The targeted NPC does not have any compatible addon (check if you disabled addons' races on MCM)

- No Addons enabled (which cant be true, because the PC has one)

It would be useful if you provide us the Papyrus log.

@Niraham

Opened for debat... We had it in v1.x but removed to avoid cluttering the spell book

@Rylasasin

If some other modder wants to do it, we are totally cool with that and will even help. Quite possibly, I wont do one (cant talk for Smurf ofc)

@SamTyler

I use UFO, no issue. NPCs dont get any undies at all. If you see them with undies its because either you gave them the item, or they are not being Schlongified... No schlongified actor = No dialog aswell. An actor is not schlongified when:

- The player is not using the Amulet

- The targeted NPC does not have any compatible addon (check if you disabled addons' races on MCM)

- No Addons enabled (which cant be true, because the PC has one)

It would be useful if you provide us the Papyrus log.

Thanks for the reply,

I had not changed any MCM options.

However it did start working again without changing load order\mods, I think I may have unequpped and re-equipped the amulet.  The amulet isn't requipping itself. I'm thinking it is my system slow scripts etc. I am using a time scaler not sure if that has anything to do with it.

@Pays

No, I had to pull it down, because v2.03.x made quite some changes due to MCM implementation, so I still need to review the changes and update the documentation

@SamTyler

So... its fixed? good!

Thanks for the reply. I tried my hand at it last night using some random CK tutorials. I ended failing. LOL so I'll just wait for the guide.

I have installed the sexlab patch and was wondering, is it possible to make a version of the erection spell that isn't a self cast? Been trying to fiddle with it in CK, but the spell seems more complicated than a simple change. Can anyone help me with this?

I wanted this too. It's pretty easy to accomplish. Copy the erection spell to something else like "Others Erection" or something and change the target from "self" to "target actor" and the spell with work on others. You will need to type "help erection" in the console to get it's id and add the new spell to yourself, player.addspell XXXXXXXX.

I copied out the spell to an add on esp if you'd like to try it rather than doing it yourself or you can just use it to see what was done. It needs to be loaded after Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm and Schlongs of Skyrim.esp.

SOS-Erection_on_other_spell.esp

The reason why we ditched the Targeted erection spell, it was because personally (and I had other ppl doing the same request) I hate having to many spells cluttering my spell book. Probably in the future we could add options to enable/disable such optional spells.

Some updates regarding next update:

- The amulet was already ditched, and replaced by an MCM option.

- We have started to implement the Dialogue option to enable/disable (only requires MCM implementation, can already be done by using a command at the console)

- We now have a general scaling factor under general options, that allows to tweak the overall size for all schlongs. I still want to talk about this feature with Smurf though, because atm its working like having the default set to 100%, and I'd rather have we rescaling the addons to more realistic proportions instead and set the default as 0%. That way, makes more sense, and unrealistic sizes will have to be an option set by the user, and not the other way around. I'm pretty sure that most ppl find it having huge schlongs a major turnoff (not to mention ofc potential clipping through bodies).

- There was also a noob mistake made by me regarding potions drop rate, they were set to 25% rather then 75% as intended. Potion names have also been changed, thanks to Setekh's suggestion.

- Installer fixed (although this much was already announced)

- SexLab integration (also announced, but you may find a mini-patch in some previous posts that will enable that)

- Spec map on average fixed (there's still some corrections to be made on the diffuse, but not so problematic):

artistic01.png?token_hash=AAFqDhdHOS5yuf

(I cant thank Faeriexdecay enough, for doing us such wonderful screenshots)

The reason why we ditched the Targeted erection spell, it was because personally (and I had other ppl doing the same request) I hate having to many spells cluttering my spell book.

Obviously the solution is a Mass Erection shout, a hidden technique as feared as it is admired.

The word was long considered forgotten, and the Dragonborn will learn that, perhaps, it was best left that way.

Was this a power meant to be held by man?

A request if I may, how about packaging the mod so that it's compatible with Wrye Bash/BAIN for those of us who prefer not to use NMM. I'm not asking about an BAIN wizard script, just a BAIN compatible folder structure. It's a bit of a pain having to edit it each time since there's a lot o options and a lot of them are nested within deep folder structures.

Archived