Did not notice stuff about blemishes and such, but the elders do look slightly more elderly in this skin pack. http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1572

comparison_face_e_light.jpg

Most skin packs seem to want the elders to look much younger :/

That's the problem. The faces are elderly and the body itself looks like a 20 years old x)

If you are ever shown anything interesting regarding this, please let this one know as well.  It would like to have elderly elders as well!

Kurasoberina's Primer skin has liver spots / age detail on the body, which I find very realistic at the same time it's not intrusive. The NON-DEFAULT version even has increased age detail on the ADULT body, compared to the YA body.

There are plenty of preview shots of every detail on her tumblr.

(TS3)

I'm trying to build an all-glass house, and I would like more stuff to build from. So far I got walls, doors, roof and floor, but I need more. For full transparency, I'd need all glass furniture and such. Is there anything like this?

(TS3)

I'm trying to build an all-glass house, and I would like more stuff to build from. So far I got walls, doors, roof and floor, but I need more. For full transparency, I'd need all glass furniture and such. Is there anything like this?

ShinoKCR have made an entire set of glass-only furniture at TSR. Probably won't cover every single one of your needs, but it's a decent start.

I don't remember if it was properly rigfixed for the 1.26 (Pets) patch, though. You may need to do it yourself.

Otherwise, B5studios made a set that contains a clear acrylic sideboard and end table. And Gardenbreeze converted that sideboard to a desk.

[TS3]

I'm looking for Save Cleaner V1.1 Kuree as ver 2.2 doesn't work for me. Also this link for it doesn't work http://modthesims.info/t/547717

I don't know what the issue is with 2.2 but you aren't the only one who has issues with it.  I have Net 3.5 and Net 4.x installed, as well as C+ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2015 installed but it still won't run properly.

Here's 1.1.. but if you're using Internet Explorer, you may have issues since Mega and IE don't always get along...

https://mega.nz/#!rZME1ZKa!UMNPOinmYEXi7q5pcmpuJ3MTxDSzv7Gocr9ANKWb9G8

So I reinstalled Sims 4...

...Anyone know any sites which focus on skimpy/sexy clothes and adult objects?

Already grabbed a load of SFW stuff and as much as i could from sexysims.

In particular I want some thongs and highcut one piece swimsuits but anything is good.

Maybe it will will help in terms of clothes TSR (thesimsresource.com) has some decent clothes though not all skimpy I found crochet tops and nice booty shorts and some of the best high heels for teens and adults there. Sclub also has some super nice accessories hope that helps.

Does anyone have the mirror floor and mirror ceiling mod like this below?  I know that it is created by Inge at Simlogical site but I couldn't find the download for it when I went to the site.  I tried sending an email but I haven't heard anything yet.  Does anyone happen to have this mod by any chance?

Pics below:

Ceiling
post-686753-0-88628500-1470631127_thumb.jpg

Floor

post-686753-0-34801900-1470631132_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have the mirror floor and mirror ceiling mod like this below?  I know that it is created by Inge at Simlogical site but I couldn't find the download for it when I went to the site.  I tried sending an email but I haven't heard anything yet.  Does anyone happen to have this mod by any chance?

Pics below:

Ceiling

attachicon.gifij_CeilingMirror1x1.jpg

Floor

attachicon.gifsimlogical_mirrorfloor.jpg

The mirrored floor is definitely at their archive, along with the mirrored column and door. Not sure about the ceiling though.

Edit: Sorry, what I found was their GLASS ceiling and floor, not the mirrored one. Sorry about the mix-up, I will be sure to post a link here if I ever find one. In the meantime, you can always try the Simscave forums? They're pretty good at finding stuff for you, if they haven't already found it for someone else.

Anyone able to point me in the direction of a good set of adult related tattoos for Sims 3? Looked around and am mostly finding accessory tattoos that are locked to specific locations or come in complete sets as opposed to an isolated tattoo.

I really love the tattoos by analect at MTS. I think he has actual experience with tattoo art, because he tends to make designs that are commonly used IRL.

All of them are real functional tattoos that require the Ambitions patch to work, NOT accessories. If I'm not mistaken, all the tattoos are available as separated individual packages in addition to one merged package for each set. Don't quote me on that, though, as the only tattoos I've actually downloaded and used from him are the Sailor Jerry ones.

Pics below:

Ceiling

attachicon.gifij_CeilingMirror1x1.jpg

Floor

attachicon.gifsimlogical_mirrorfloor.jpg

The mirrored floor is definitely at their archive, along with the mirrored column and door. Not sure about the ceiling though.

Edit: Sorry, what I found was their GLASS ceiling and floor, not the mirrored one. Sorry about the mix-up, I will be sure to post a link here if I ever find one. In the meantime, you can always try the Simscave forums? They're pretty good at finding stuff for you, if they haven't already found it for someone else.

Thanks askthisk, I posted at SimsCave and someone pointed me in the right direction I now have the mod.  Thanks again for your help.