Arngrim11, on 13 Apr 2013 - 22:16, said:
I so never get around to finishing things . Been messing around with reworking the Urban stuff for slight changes to LB and some refitting and tweaks of my own to LB. I need to fix some bone weights, 3 small clipping issues, refit the weight 1 top, and fix an esp before this is finished. Oh and keep in mind I'm to lazy to try and reduce the poly count so yeah this character alone is prob around 150k verts.

As you can see the top and pants are now tighter than before. Weight slider at 0.

Weight slider 100 finished.

Edit: Updated post and added a new image.

looks Great.

I so never get around to finishing things . Been messing around with reworking the Urban stuff for slight changes to LB and some refitting and tweaks of my own to LB. I need to fix some bone weights, 3 small clipping issues, refit the weight 1 top, and fix an esp before this is finished. Oh and keep in mind I'm to lazy to try and reduce the poly count so yeah this character alone is prob around 150k verts.

As you can see the top and pants are now tighter than before. Weight slider at 0.

looks Great.

Thanks. I finished up all but the esp unless I decide to re-export the shoes to see if I can reduce the number of nifshapes its broken into. As for the esp I know less about the creationkit than I do about editing models which means it may be a slow go. Oh and I did a quick test and found out that people are just lazy when it comes to making there armors. I have no clue why people don't set this it would put a stop to all texture bugs you get from different uv maps. I think most people could live with some neck seam which could be fixed with some texture work.

Arngrim11, on 16 Apr 2013 - 16:31, said:

myuhinny, on 16 Apr 2013 - 13:34, said:

looks Great.
Thanks. I finished up all but the esp unless I decide to re-export the shoes to see if I can reduce the number of nifshapes its broken into. As for the esp I know less about the creationkit than I do about editing models which means it may be a slow go. Oh and I did a quick test and found out that people are just lazy when it comes to making there armors. I have no clue why people don't set this it would put a stop to all texture bugs you get from different uv maps. I think most people could live with some neck seam which could be fixed with some texture work.

Ark of Truth posted this awhile back for making .esp's I tested it out earlier and made a .esp but need to figure out how to add the armor to it now.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16050-tutorialwip-the-basics-of-making-and-editing-esps-for-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=359956

I should try that some time to see how the results look in game. I'm a bit of a detail whore so I don't really worry about the poly counts. Oh and thanks for the links guys.

TESV-2013-04-16-20-00-59-17.gif

Here is a .gif of my test .esp while I have the ladybody.esp disabled. Notice how the texture doesn't go crazy when the LB top is removed. To bad this fix might give you an odd skin color if you play a beast race. I'm not sure if the elven races use a non standard skin texture set or not. 

I have posted links for the first file release of Urban Gear. The clothing is based off of the LB body but don't let that stop you grab the ASTO(Fixes Textures) file and the Urban Gear file and let me know what you guys think. You can craft the gear under Dwarven smithing. Use the tanning rack to convert to the ASTO version if your not using Krista's ladybody. Oh and for those that care ASTO is short for Arngrim's Skin Texture Override a resource file mod. I hope to get setup so one can use any armor with any body installed with a few esp changes or addions depending on what your goal is. The Urban Gear is an example of how its done.  

I have posted links for the first file release of Urban Gear. The clothing is based off of the LB body but don't let that stop you grab the ASTO(Fixes Textures) file and the Urban Gear file and let me know what you guys think. You can craft the gear under Dwarven smithing. Use the tanning rack to convert to the ASTO version if your not using Krista's ladybody. Oh and for those that care ASTO is short for Arngrim's Skin Texture Override a resource file mod. I hope to get setup so one can use any armor with any body installed with a few esp changes or addions depending on what your goal is. The Urban Gear is an example of how its done.  

Thank you!

I've tried equipping the Urban Gear many times on LB with it making every body part invisible every time. The items themselves don't have any icons as well.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you!

I've tried equipping the Urban Gear many times on LB with it making every body part invisible every time. The items themselves don't have any icons as well.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

Same for me, help needed

I just got home from work so give me a sec to check some things. Oh look I stopped typing this to check the folder I zipped and found what I did before I even made it to the files. I'm gonna re-upload the fixed files in a sec but if you want to do it yourself just go into you meshes/armor folder and change the folder "Arngrim11" to just "Arngrim" without the quotes of course. I typed the former out of habit lol. Any time you guys have issues like this let me know as soon as possible 9 time out of 10 it will be something stupid like this due to the fact I make sure the esp and meshes work before upload. So most the problem will be form me repacking the files to compress them.

Edit: New file and link should be up. Oh and feel free to share some images in the thread if I like them I might add them to the spoiler. Tell me about any bugs you notice. I have a few things I still need to do until I can say its finished like fix the 1st person nif and some clipping issues with DS dances :P. I just thought I should share it before I take another random leave of absence like this past time lol. 

Thank you so much for the fix, I have a bunch of screens here as requested.

And thanks again for this mod, its look incredible on LB.

isACyaw60nlRc.jpg

i2uHzgn8O8srm.jpg

ibdlstGvNHBUNV.jpg

ieyonYPy2JvKo.jpg

iHOgeHbAFKmRX.jpg

iMXNGoFgsxpTI.jpg

i9v2UPggdigXJ.jpg

ibwZzXfXsJR2B7.jpg

ibi21hGNbD5zoB.jpg

Nice shots Forest thanks for sharing. I will be releasing an update shortly I noticed a few things that need fixing. The 1st person nif for one and it seems that the ladybody 1.5ish feet are in fact a bit different from the 2.0 ones so the shoes cause a small seam without the pants. I plan to work on this and  a LB update on Alecu's Elegant Dress and give it some decent skin weighting now that I know how :lol:

Nice shots Forest thanks for sharing. I will be releasing an update shortly I noticed a few things that need fixing. The 1st person nif for one and it seems that the ladybody 1.5ish feet are in fact a bit different from the 2.0 ones so the shoes cause a small seam without the pants. I plan to work on this and  a LB update on Alecu's Elegant Dress and give it some decent skin weighting now that I know how :lol:

Sounds awesome! Thank you!

This is the first LB armor that I have ever had a CTD on start up while being turned on. Is there anything specific that the Urban gear uses like BBP or something like that or is astro needed for it?

I tried it next with the astro mod and my player becomes Barney the dinosaur if I try to wear the astro armor.

post-25667-0-40349600-1367192745_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-64359600-1367192759_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-54837200-1367192773_thumb.jpg so trying to look through my armors for stuff that will go with the pants.post-25667-0-06178100-1367192798_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-61520600-1367192808_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-47246600-1367192837_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-02991200-1367192847_thumb.jpg

This is the first LB armor that I have ever had a CTD on start up while being turned on. Is there anything specific that the Urban gear uses like BBP or something like that or is astro needed for it?

I tried it next with the astro mod and my player becomes Barney the dinosaur if I try to wear the astro armor.

2013-04-28_00002.jpg2013-04-28_00001.jpg2013-04-28_00003.jpg so trying to look through my armors for stuff that will go with the pants.2013-04-28_00005.jpg2013-04-28_00012.jpg2013-04-28_00013.jpg2013-04-28_00014.jpg

Did you put your skin texture files in the ATSO folders? There's a folder for UNP/ADEC/etc

Hmm. Was the ctd when loading up the game or just equipping the armor? The ASTO.esm  only adds feet and hand equipment plus the texture entries needed to overwrite your races base textures. So it shouldn't cause you any problem what so ever. Your purple skin is caused by my error in packing the files sorry; I left out the subfolder called skin sets. Just make the folder structure look like this "Textures/Arngrim/Skin Sets/LB". The adec, cbbe, custom 0#, unp folders, and the two ASTO.dds files  go inside skin sets also but there not really used atm. The uploaded files are more or less an open beta test so please keep posting any bugs. 

Know Bugs:

• Possible ctd on loading a save game made with armor equipped. (I think this is caused by the high poly count of the items. Normally loads on the second attempt.) 
  • Glove equipment not showing up and causing part of the forearm to be invisible.
  • Boots not showing up when the halter top is equipped at the same time.
  • The missing subfolder as stated above.
  • No hands in first person.

The bottom two are already fixed but I want to at least try and fix the first two before I upload it all again.

Edit: After posting this I messed around with the hands and boots. The bug seems to come from the way skyrim handles priorities when it first loads the mesh. You can fix this by removing the top and saving then loading the save and reequipping the top. I have some things I want to try before I remove them from the mesh and just add them as separate items.

Edit 2: So here's the deal. I have 3 options for the bug with loading a save while wearing the armor.

1. Leave it as is and you guys can save and reload every time.
  2. Remove the hands and feet and just add them are separate equipment.
  3. Set the top so it acts as armor and gloves. This will case the top to be removed when ever you equip a pair of gloves.

I was thinking option 2 would be best because it would allow people to use other gloves and shoes with the top. While still being able to have no gloves or shoes for an option as well. Let me know what you think. I will try and fix this up after I get home from work tomorrow.

CTD was with just having the Urban Gear mod turned on I think it hit the logo and boom desktop. Not sure why it would cause a CTD unless maybe the ASTO mod is set to be needed for the Urban Gear. 

@Forest No I did not I thought it was in the mod. I don't really have a unp body mod installed as my custom race mod changes all female players in game to my custom race textures. Will have to add my player files to it. Thanks for the info.

The asto mods esm is set to as a master file for the urban gear esp so I don't have to add the lady body skin texture entry to every esp I make. The purple skin is cause by me forgetting a folder when I packaged the zip file. You can just delete the other skin folders atm you don't need them. To get the ASTO version working you only need to create a new folder called skin sets inside the arngrim folder in textures and drag the LB folder inside it. 

Well I messed around with it a few different times still kept getting the purple nurple skin. I finally said screw it installed the original again then unzipped the ASTO file added the Skin Sets folder to it and then dragged and dropped it into the skyrim folder overwriting everything. Now no longer purple nurple except for the fingernails but that is because it's using the LB body instead of mine for some reason. Unless I have to change out the nif files as well. Looks really good either way.post-25667-0-47364500-1367253295_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-41829000-1367253310_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-84033000-1367253334_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-06043700-1367253345_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-45705700-1367253355_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-00523600-1367253374_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-85969400-1367253400_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-36507200-1367253413_thumb.jpg

I have updated "Urban Gear" and "ASTO". I think I got most of the bugs fixed now (I hope) other than the clipping. The purple nails should be fixed now as I included Krista's texture in the ASTO file. If you want to overwrite them they are located in the lady folder in textures. You will need to equip the Lady Body Hands when using the ASTO version due to the bug I mentioned earlier. They are only accessible with the console just type "help hands" to get the id # and if you want to be barefooted you can find those with "help feet". Try out the new files and let me know if they are working. Oh to clean up your install delete all files and folders found in textures/arngrim and meshes/armor/arngrim other than the following Alecu's Dress,  Tights, and Elegant Dress. Oh and sorry again guys for all the dumb errors :s.

Just checked might want to recheck the download link for the Urban Gear both download links are for the ASTO mod.

*edit just tried it with just the new ASTO and it looks pretty good now. Though now with the Halter top on boots do not show up if you have just the boots on they show up but if you equip either halters they become invisible. But maybe that will be corrected when the new link for the Urban is fixed. post-25667-0-19354100-1367271642_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94824800-1367271651_thumb.jpg