Am I correct if I say that if I use Bodyslide to create a body with Body UUNP HDT and preset UUNP - UNPB that there is no need to convert (or search for conversions) of UNPB clothes and armors?

Yes, you'll be able to wear UNPB armors. But as for "no need", I'd say there's every need. UUNP is fabulously flexible and feature rich, why on earth wouldn't you go out of your way to search for conversions for it?

For example,  you like UNPB but maybe you want to mix in a little of 7B's thighs, or you're wearing a chest piece that's begging for a push up cleavage effect, or you're using a pregnancy mod, or.....well you get the picture - none of those things are possible all the time you're not wearing a UUNP/Bodyslide ready body and armor.  

Hi everyone

Is it possible to get a vagina that looks more like this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56561-is-anyone-interested-in-unp-innie-texture/) for UUNP Special?

I am currently using fair skin complexion 8.1 optimized and although the vagina area is not terrible, I suppose, I wanted something a bit more of a cameltoe style.

If it is possible, could someone guide me on how to, I've read somewhere this sort of thing can be done on TexBlend but, of all the tools, don't know how to use that. OR even better, if someone could do it for me :)

Cheers,

Ted

Am I correct if I say that if I use Bodyslide to create a body with Body UUNP HDT and preset UUNP - UNPB that there is no need to convert (or search for conversions) of UNPB clothes and armors?

Yes, you'll be able to wear UNPB armors. But as for "no need", I'd say there's every need. UUNP is fabulously flexible and feature rich, why on earth wouldn't you go out of your way to search for conversions for it?

For example,  you like UNPB but maybe you want to mix in a little of 7B's thighs, or you're wearing a chest piece that's begging for a push up cleavage effect, or you're using a pregnancy mod, or.....well you get the picture - none of those things are possible all the time you're not wearing a UUNP/Bodyslide ready body and armor.  

Thanks that what I needed to know. I want to use UUNP body but there are some of my favorite armor / clothes only available for UNP(B). So I can create the nifs with BodySlide for UUNP-UNPB and still be able to use the standard UNPB armor (conversions).  :cool:

That there are a lot of other armors I know and I am permanently on a walk through them to find the one that is the perfect one  ;)

Thanks that what I needed to know. I want to use UUNP body but there are some of my favorite armor / clothes only available for UNP( B). So I can create the nifs with BodySlide for UUNP-UNPB and still be able to use the standard UNPB armor (conversions).  :cool:

That there are a lot of other armors I know and I am permanently on a walk through them to find the one that is the perfect one  ;)

Good call. As I say though, just bear in mind that you may not be able to mix those armors with parts of UUNP ones without some clipping here and there. 

And if you find something interesting that definitely hasn't been converted post about it, you never know one of us might be inclined to get on it ;) 

I recently made the move and learned to use Bodyslide and uunp and a new world opened for me. Most of the armors I have used have been converted to uunp so it was an easy switch but one of my favorite armors when using UNPB was the Bless Tinuviel Armor from http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/117509676249/tinuviel-armor-unpb-tbbp

I prefer to use a custom skinnier body and would love if one of you wizards would look into a conversion for this armor set.

Cheers

I recently made the move and learned to use Bodyslide and uunp and a new world opened for me. Most of the armors I have used have been converted to uunp so it was an easy switch but one of my favorite armors when using UNPB was the Bless Tinuviel Armor from http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/117509676249/tinuviel-armor-unpb-tbbp

I prefer to use a custom skinnier body and would love if one of you wizards would look into a conversion for this armor set.

Cheers

Diablo did a conversion http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-115?do=findComment&comment=1579081

Though I am not sure if its the same one from the image you posted.

OK, I tried asking this in the Skyrim special edition bodyslide topic, but I'm getting essentially ignored after a couple of vague responses and a redirect to this thread. I have some basic and explicit questions that I've asked twice now and gotten no answers. The only comfort was that the person asking about hi-res buttholes after my post didn't get a response at all. I really could use one of you to take 5 minutes and type up a response to my stupidity that helps.

This is on SSE:

I'm having neck gap issues. Not neck seam, but neck gap. I have bodyslide 4.0 installed which says it comes with UUNP, I have downloaded and installed the UUNP remodeled armors because it is clearly stated on the bodyslide page that this body mesh is the one that comes with UUNP. When a character is wearing one of these remodeled armors, neck gaps appear like here: http://imgur.com/a/9XdE9

I'm told the neck gap issue is because the armor and body are either for different meshes or set to different presets. OK, fine, I went to the outfit/body drop down menu and looked up the bodies to set them first and then set the armors to the same preset. So here I am with a UUNP armor set and bodyslide 4.0 and I can't find anything that says 'UUNP' body. I'm looking at the 'UNP body' as it is named in the drop down menu and it's got a completely different set of sliders than the armor, and the presets are completely non interchangeable. I cannot find a 'UUNP' body anywhere or with anything that matches the sliders that came with the UUNP armors.

So I have a problem: I'm told the body and the armors have to match. Bodyslide says it comes with UUNP, so I download the UUNP armors and none of the sliders match. What do I not understand here? What am I fucking up? How do I fix this? UUNP armors and an as-advertised UUNP body are not matching slider sets. This is very frustrating and I accept this is my fault.

How can I find and use a UUNP body with UUNP sliders and set it to match the UUNP remodeled armor? Is the 'UUNP' body included with bodyslide actually UNP or is it UUNP, and if it's UUNP, why do the sliders not match the UUNP armors? How do I get these to match?

My profile on nexusmods will show I know what I'm doing with bodyslide and outfit studio at least in Fallout 4: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/34367515/?tb=mods&pUp=1

I'm not a complete idiot, but I sure feel like one. I searched this thread for 'neck' and saw one guy having the same problem but I didn't understand the response and he was also talking about vaginas.

Please help, and thank you in advance.

OK, I tried asking this in the Skyrim special edition bodyslide topic, but I'm getting essentially ignored after a couple of vague responses and a redirect to this thread. I have some basic and explicit questions that I've asked twice now and gotten no answers. The only comfort was that the person asking about hi-res buttholes after my post didn't get a response at all. I really could use one of you to take 5 minutes and type up a response to my stupidity that helps.

This is on SSE:

I'm having neck gap issues. Not neck seam, but neck gap. I have bodyslide 4.0 installed which says it comes with UUNP, I have downloaded and installed the UUNP remodeled armors because it is clearly stated on the bodyslide page that this body mesh is the one that comes with UUNP. When a character is wearing one of these remodeled armors, neck gaps appear like here: http://imgur.com/a/9XdE9

I'm told the neck gap issue is because the armor and body are either for different meshes or set to different presets. OK, fine, I went to the outfit/body drop down menu and looked up the bodies to set them first and then set the armors to the same preset. So here I am with a UUNP armor set and bodyslide 4.0 and I can't find anything that says 'UUNP' body. I'm looking at the 'UNP body' as it is named in the drop down menu and it's got a completely different set of sliders than the armor, and the presets are completely non interchangeable. I cannot find a 'UUNP' body anywhere or with anything that matches the sliders that came with the UUNP armors.

So I have a problem: I'm told the body and the armors have to match. Bodyslide says it comes with UUNP, so I download the UUNP armors and none of the sliders match. What do I not understand here? What am I fucking up? How do I fix this? UUNP armors and an as-advertised UUNP body are not matching slider sets. This is very frustrating and I accept this is my fault.

How can I find and use a UUNP body with UUNP sliders and set it to match the UUNP remodeled armor? Is the 'UUNP' body included with bodyslide actually UNP or is it UUNP, and if it's UUNP, why do the sliders not match the UUNP armors? How do I get these to match?

My profile on nexusmods will show I know what I'm doing with bodyslide and outfit studio at least in Fallout 4: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/34367515/?tb=mods&pUp=1

I'm not a complete idiot, but I sure feel like one. I searched this thread for 'neck' and saw one guy having the same problem but I didn't understand the response and he was also talking about vaginas.

Please help, and thank you in advance.

Try load <-zeroed slider-> preset before you convert armors to 0 weight in outfit studio?

Ayo I just updated to 4.0 and the Groups feature is now actively fucking me. I've already done the take your preset and resave it while clicking all groups thing, but it doesn't seem to help. I have to go into the Group manager and manually update any new conversions so that they register ANY presets, which is kind of unpleasant.

Any ideas what I could do?

Ayo I just updated to 4.0 and the Groups feature is now actively fucking me. I've already done the take your preset and resave it while clicking all groups thing, but it doesn't seem to help. I have to go into the Group manager and manually update any new conversions so that they register ANY presets, which is kind of unpleasant.

go to the body slide page and click the how to in relation to grouping.

go to the body slide page and click the how to in relation to grouping.

Where

On the Nexus page? I didn't see anything there. Pardon me if I am legitimately retarded

Thanks for your help. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. I'm not very proficient with Bodyslide, and not at all with NIFscope.

I did launch NIFscope through MO, and the textures still don't show up in the app window. I also managed to locate the relevant data in TES5Edit. It is indeed 38. So I uninstalled everything, reinstalled, ran Bodyslide, generated the new files and morphs, edited the two NIFs in the ALTERNATIVE folder, saved and confirmed the new time stamp, then ran the game... but the alternative legwarmers are still jet black rather than the lace/silk texture. The odd thing is if I drop the alternative legwarmers the world model shows up correctly. It's only when equipping them do they turn black.

I'm also starting to wonder whether the black is actually a texture.... it has a belt buckle clearly defined.

BTW, I am using the two files (Original mod and bodyslide files) listed by Diablio in post #2238 in this thread. Are these the files you were using?

Thanks

I'm a bit late here, but have been having the same problem after managing to get the rest of the Aradia Kato clothing items from the bigger compilation working off the UUNP bodyslide outputs Diablio posted. For some reason, the alternative leggings show up as solid black in game and when I load the .esp in CK, but when I load the .nif in outfit studio, it looks correct. 

The only significant difference I saw in the nif was that the old one (non bodyslide) had a NiAlphaProperty branch off the leggings NiTriShape outfit, while the bodyslide one didn't have that (but did have the morph info).

So, I just tried adding a NiAlphaProperty to the bodyslide output .nifs (not knowing what it would do) and it actually worked!

If anyone else is having this problem, it's actually a really easy fix if you have Nifskope. All you have to do is

1. open the aradiakatolegwarmers_0.nif 

2. right-click the 1 NiTriShape line for AA04

3. Scroll down to node > click attach property

4. Click NiAlphaProperty

5. Save the file.

6. Repeat for aradiakatolegwarmers_1.nif

Don't ask me why this worked, but it did for me. :P

What is this...

post-196669-0-65789400-1479525462_thumb.jpg

Skimpy Elite Knight?!

I made this not too long ago and I was thinking of uploading it, but I'm not sure I should, considering it's made using Xinavro's assets and he blew a gasket or something then took them all down, I'm lucky I had them.

You can also plainly see it needs work, I'm not really skilled but I feel it came out decently well. Each one of those parts, the right pauldron, the left little pauldron, the helm, the cape, the thighhighs, the belt, the tiny skirt... it's all partitioned and can be mixed and matched, and I'm working on creating more pieces. What do you guys think, and what should I do?

edit:

Long time lurker here. Can anyone convert the Berserk armor CBBE to UUNP?

Link: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-634.html

also here you go berserk.7z

Not a hero... looks like the original isn't required after all because the files are included with the UUNP conversion  :)

I'm confused where is the UUNP conversion of it?

UUNP version was at wtfuun.tumblr. But now it's gone

I found a UUNP conversion here :

https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149443606945/fairytale-armor-uunp-hdt-kind-of-slutty-but-still

Guys, I need some insight and searching for the answer doesn't seem to yield anything.. yet.

When adjusting the shoulder width on racemenu, the wrist section becomes stretched out because the hand doesn't follow suit. Is there some slider I'm not aware of that modifies the hands' positional width or it's just something nobody ever gave attention to... or just gave up on due to engine limitations?

If this is the wrong place to ask, where should I go ask about it? I'm thinking of going to the XPMSE topic for it but you know...

P.S. even at almost-zero setting, the stretching is slightly apparent when you reduce the upper spine scale so I'm going to assume, for now, that such a slider that adjusts the hand position width does not exist. Yet. Or just unfound by me.

Guys, I need some insight and searching for the answer doesn't seem to yield anything.. yet.

When adjusting the shoulder width on racemenu, the wrist section becomes stretched out because the hand doesn't follow suit. Is there some slider I'm not aware of that modifies the hands' positional width or it's just something nobody ever gave attention to... or just gave up on due to engine limitations?

If this is the wrong place to ask, where should I go ask about it? I'm thinking of going to the XPMSE topic for it but you know...

P.S. even at almost-zero setting, the stretching is slightly apparent when you reduce the upper spine scale so I'm going to assume, for now, that such a slider that adjusts the hand position width does not exist. Yet. Or just unfound by me.

It's a bodyslide issue. Did you renember to create UUNP's hands in Bodyslide?

If so, you're probably using some race that is using hand meshes without .tri files. For me, it's argonians and khajiit, but I've solved that by taking their hands, ctrl-c'ing them in OS and then building them with morphs on.

It's a bodyslide issue. Did you renember to create UUNP's hands in Bodyslide?

If so, you're probably using some race that is using hand meshes without .tri files. For me, it's argonians and khajiit, but I've solved that by taking their hands, ctrl-c'ing them in OS and then building them with morphs on.

My hands morph properly in game and on OS, at least on whatever sliders/bones the UUNPS Hands does have. What my point is that the UUNPS Hands doesn't have/respond to some of the UUNPS Body's Arm/Shoulder sliders.

What I've found and tested are "ShoulderWidth" and "ChubbyArms" sliders. These 2 sliders doesn't exist on the UUNPS Hands. Using 4.1.2 BS.