Hey, I hope this will ping you. Your Elven Chainmail UUNP conversion has the incorrect texture locations.

Edit: Also when you updated boots to use NiOverride instead of HDT high heels you removed the spell from the plugin but you didn't remove the spell from the boots. All of the plugins are throwing errors.

Does anyone know if there's a UUNP conversion of Arsenic's Daz3d Conversions? If not, is there someone who would? I found a couple individual piece conversions, but no conversions of the whole set. 

http://nsfwmods.com/files/file/72-arsenics-bandit-den-of-daz3d-outfits/

I've done a few. Are there specific ones you're looking for?

I was hoping for the whole set. The conversions I found of some of the individual pieces I found were morphed all weirdly to begin with. It'd also be really cool to have them merged. I don't know how to go about that, either. 

Does anyone know if there's a UUNP conversion of Arsenic's Daz3d Conversions? If not, is there someone who would? I found a couple individual piece conversions, but no conversions of the whole set. 

http://nsfwmods.com/files/file/72-arsenics-bandit-den-of-daz3d-outfits/

I've done a few. Are there specific ones you're looking for?

I was hoping for the whole set. The conversions I found of some of the individual pieces I found were morphed all weirdly to begin with. It'd also be really cool to have them merged. I don't know how to go about that, either. 

I just do the ones I like. It only takes about 10-15 minutes an outfit with some practice. And it's easy to merge esps with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/?

Hey, quick question. I made a 20piece set mashup of Dawnguard armors from various authors and their sets, using parts from Edhildil and CT77's outfits alongside stuff from the ADEC and LSAR armor conversion packs. Thing is, am I allowed to take this and release it on LL?

I'm not very clear on how permissions like theirs work for edits like these. If anyone could clear that up that'd be nice.

Here's a picture of part of what I've come up with so far.

post-196669-0-75684200-1482127058_thumb.jpg

Okay, I've been running around the internet looking for answers and can't get any straight ones. Really wish there was a unified FAQ section somewhere.

What - PRECISELY - is need to get all this stuff working? Butt, boobs, vagina, the whole shebang.

I installed SKSE, FNIS, RaceMenu, all that stuff...

Installed XPMSE...

Installed Realistic Force...

Installed Bosdyslide, got that working...

Installed SOS Light...

Installed UNPB...

Installed HDT PE (and the HighHeel addon)...

Installed UUNP...

Ran FNIS...

...and still get no physics. Am I using the wrong body? My walk animation seems to work, so there's that.

On top of that, my body isn't showing up. It's on default. We DO use Unified UNP Special with the UUNP - UNP preset, do we not? Or was I wrong?

Just downloaded All In One Animated Pussy. Is it really all in one, tho?

GAH :(

I installed SKSE, FNIS, RaceMenu, all that stuff...

Installed XPMSE...  <--- Should be installed last

Installed Realistic Force...

Installed Bosdyslide, got that working... <--- Batch build all equipments and build body using selected Sliderset and Preset

Installed SOS Light...

Installed UNPB... <--- Don't install this if you plan to use Bodyslide

Installed HDT PE (and the HighHeel addon)...

Installed UUNP... <--- Don't know why you have this, UUNP integrated into Bodyslide long time ago

Ran FNIS...

Thanks for the reply! Re-reading the BodySlide on Nexus, and it's technically it's own body now, complete with physics? I don't need a UNP variant first?

If you don't really need exactly that UNP variant, NO.

Bodyslide and integrated UUNP should be able to build all UNP major variant.

Can anyone do or has anyone done a conversion for the UNP Spice Gear mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

There's technically already one in existence (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145/?), but it sucks. It's unfinished and has really bad clipping on most of the sets.

Converting these would be a huge deal, as it's pretty much the only comprehensive stock armor replacement mod that hasn't been converted to UUNP yet, and the armors in it are really really nice. Not your typical "sexy armor" models, that's for sure.

Remodeled Armors, Sexy Vanilla Female Armor, and the UNP Minidresses Collection all have UUNP versions, so Spice would really complete the set :)

There's technically already one in existence (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145/?), but it sucks. It's unfinished and has really bad clipping on most of the sets.

Converting these would be a huge deal, as it's pretty much the only comprehensive stock armor replacement mod that hasn't been converted to UUNP yet, and the armors in it are really really nice. Not your typical "sexy armor" models, that's for sure.

Remodeled Armors, Sexy Vanilla Female Armor, and the UNP Minidresses Collection all have UUNP versions, so Spice would really complete the set :)

I tried this once but it is legitimately difficult. The breasts are shaped all funny and getting that to fit to the base shape without it coming out fucky is hard.

On another note I decided to fuck it and just upload my trash http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3545-dawnguard-heavy-armor-mashup-uunp/ check it out! I'll probably release the Elite Knight set I mentioned a while ago soon aswell

I tried this once but it is legitimately difficult. The breasts are shaped all funny and getting that to fit to the base shape without it coming out fucky is hard.

On another note I decided to fuck it and just upload my trash http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3545-dawnguard-heavy-armor-mashup-uunp/ check it out! I'll probably release the Elite Knight set I mentioned a while ago soon aswell

Damn, that sucks to hear.

But thanks for the sets anyway, Snake. I'll add them to my survival viewer ASAP ;)

But thanks for the sets anyway, Snake. I'll add them to my survival viewer ASAP ;)

You mentioning it actually made me wanna give it a second shot. So far it's still been pretty hard and I feel like the overall shape of the breasts hasn't come out right, but there's no clipping even with my pretty thicc preset.

Here's what I've come up with so far.

post-196669-0-59741000-1482624291_thumb.jpg

You mentioning it actually made me wanna give it a second shot. So far it's still been pretty hard and I feel like the overall shape of the breasts hasn't come out right, but there's no clipping even with my pretty thicc preset.

attachicon.gifattempt.jpg

I think you can actually use that existing conversion set as a base, and go through them and disable HDT on the chest of every metallic armor. That's the problem with them: the author forgot to (or couldn't) add HDT to the chestpieces, so the breasts bounce through them. They're fine otherwise though, and strangely all the cloth/leather/non-metallic material sets have functioning HDT.

I was really disappointed when I saw that the Wolf armor from that set was fucked up though, because that was pretty much the whole reason I downloaded it to begin with.

attachicon.gifattempt.jpg

I think you can actually use that existing conversion set as a base, and go through them and disable HDT on the chest of every metallic armor. That's the problem with them: the author forgot to (or couldn't) add HDT to the chestpieces, so the breasts bounce through them. They're fine otherwise though, and strangely all the cloth/leather/non-metallic material sets have functioning HDT.

I was really disappointed when I saw that the Wolf armor from that set was fucked up though, because that was pretty much the whole reason I downloaded it to begin with.

That's probably a better idea, I thought it was completely fucked up so I just went and did my own lmao.

I'll dl it and check it out.

That's probably a better idea, I thought it was completely fucked up so I just went and did my own lmao.

I'll dl it and check it out.

Bouncing metal chest plates are... weird, anyway.

"Nobody ever told me metal is this flexible on Nirn! THIS ISN'T LORE FRIENDLY OR IMMERSIVE!!!"

Just so I can confirm it, since it's been -way- too long I don't touch Skyrim mods.

In case I have a UNP TBBP body, and converted armors for UNP, I'll can mix and match everything so to shape it how I want in bodyslide, and apply to every armor converted to UNP?