The Book of UUNP Volume 2 "Ancients and Tribals"

is now released, you can download it now off Nexus on the same page as Volume 1.

Here are some in game screenies.

Adds about another 70+ armor parts to the game such as Draugr, Dwarven, Forsworn, and Orc Armors.

These are quite unique and you wont find other downloads with anything that looks quite like these.  The file if you have never used it, well it now completely integrates over 223 plus items into your game making the Vanilla NPC's, Loots, Venders, and Rewards use the items.

It should drastically alter your visual experience and help bring more hours of enjoyment.

Enjoy, subscribe, endorse, vote, donate....Have Fun!

Thanks Gameplayer, for this second volume of your UUNP book.

I don't know if you intend to make further volume, but it would be great that you include some witch, or necromancer robes and clothes in one, like Gwelda Armor or Sotteta Necromancer.

Thanks again for your big work.

If I were to use some of NSK13's stuff I think maybe would want to add some extra's cause Necromancer's need some skull lovin.

Been thinking about incorporating some of his Leggings into the boots for Iron Armors like from the Gwelda Packs....Also some heels would be real nice with some armor bits..

Been thinking about how the Vigilents of Stendar wear Steel Gloves and Boots but there robes have no armored padding...They need some steel bits!

Can someone convert this in UUNP

20141010_01.jpg

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-359.html

Might have to provide the file, because Baidu is a lil b#t#h sometimes... most times.

Downloaded it and my Anti-Virus detected a virus on the file.

That's not cool. hopefully it's just a false alarm due to something untranslatable. I'm never able to even DL from Baidu, along with many others.

I installed bodyslide and outfit studio from nexus, following the link above. I also have xpmse, hdt physics and all the other mods required by those. I also have installed the remodeled armor pack and WSCO UNP (the textures of which don't line up, so I overwrote with the mature textures for unpb).

Everything comes out well... Except that the WEIGHT slider in racemenu doesn't do a thing!

This is my first run with bodyslide, I previously played with UNPB XMS 2.52 with pregnancy enabled meshes and everything worked fine. So I suspect this could be related with bodyslide.

Is this weight slider a common problem, or no problem at all given the way bodyslide works? I'm worried that mods that change the weight value (such as hormones) would not work as expected if this slider is truly off).

I installed bodyslide and outfit studio from nexus, following the link above. I also have xpmse, hdt physics and all the other mods required by those. I also have installed the remodeled armor pack and WSCO UNP (the textures of which don't line up, so I overwrote with the mature textures for unpb).

Everything comes out well... Except that the WEIGHT slider in racemenu doesn't do a thing!

This is my first run with bodyslide, I previously played with UNPB XMS 2.52 with pregnancy enabled meshes and everything worked fine. So I suspect this could be related with bodyslide.

Is this weight slider a common problem, or no problem at all given the way bodyslide works? I'm worried that mods that change the weight value (such as hormones) would not work as expected if this slider is truly off).

With Bodyslide you build both the 0 weight and the 100 weight, and then the vanilla weight slider blends between the two. I'm guessing that you only made one body, not both the 0 and the 1 mesh. The slider set one the left of bodyslide is for the 0 weight and the right side is for the 100 weight.

With Bodyslide you build both the 0 weight and the 100 weight, and then the vanilla weight slider blends between the two. I'm guessing that you only made one body, not both the 0 and the 1 mesh. The slider set one the left of bodyslide is for the 0 weight and the right side is for the 100 weight.

I looked through the bodyslide tutorials and all seem to be about converting something into something... I haven't got there yet, I just need a base body that works...

Now I did chose a preset with bodyslide and saved it. Loaded the savegame and fired racemenu on the same char, and it works with the weight slider, but none of the uunp sliders work amymore... I'm puzzled.

Back to the tutorial problem, I think need a sort of bodyslide 101... What are the basic steps to go through to get a working body replacer, with physics, morphable, without (yet) going into clothing and armor conversion?

Can someone convert this in UUNP

20141010_01.jpg

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-359.html

Might have to provide the file, because Baidu is a lil b#t#h sometimes... most times.

Downloaded it and my Anti-Virus detected a virus on the file.

That's not cool. hopefully it's just a false alarm due to something untranslatable. I'm never able to even DL from Baidu, along with many others.

My virus checker (F-Secure) didn't found any viruses. Did it show a name for that virus?

I looked through the bodyslide tutorials and all seem to be about converting something into something... I haven't got there yet, I just need a base body that works...

Now I did chose a preset with bodyslide and saved it. Loaded the savegame and fired racemenu on the same char, and it works with the weight slider, but none of the uunp sliders work amymore... I'm puzzled.

Back to the tutorial problem, I think need a sort of bodyslide 101... What are the basic steps to go through to get a working body replacer, with physics, morphable, without (yet) going into clothing and armor conversion?

There's a little checkbox that you have to check to output the data so it shows up in racemenu. Don't worry, you'll figure it out, and once you do it's totally worth it. I used to avoid Bodyslide like the plague, couldn't get it for the life of me, then once I tried it out again to make a body, because I was messing with them in racemenu and it made stuff all weird and the clothes wouldn't fit right and I decided to make the change. Took a bit of trial and error, but once I got the basic concept it works fantastic.

So just remember that if you make a new body, hit that check box each time, and it helps to use the bottom button that says "Batch Build". Make sure to hold right CTRL when you do so, and select your output directory. If using MO put it into the Overwrite file and make it into a new mod, that way you keep your original mod clean.

I'm probably not the best to give advice by the way, I'm still a bit green with Bodyslide myself, haven't really explored too much of the funtionality outside of making bodies and clothes to fit them.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if it is possible in outfit studio to copy a different texture onto a particular mesh?

So basically I tried to do a conversion for the Ashara Imperial Outfit's Long Dress but when I open it up in outfit studio something weird happens (see capture1).

But I found a UUNP conversion for the Fine Imperial Dress which was based on the Imperial Long Dress so should use the same mesh but I want the white texture from the original mod (see capture2).

Is there a way to make this work on outfit studio?

I tried copying the bodyslide built Fine Dress mesh into the Imperial Outfit mesh folder but it keeps the dark texture color...

post-243120-0-51663500-1473073854_thumb.png

post-243120-0-12038600-1473073856_thumb.png

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if it is possible in outfit studio to copy a different texture onto a particular mesh?

So basically I tried to do a conversion for the Ashara Imperial Outfit's Long Dress but when I open it up in outfit studio something weird happens (see capture1).

But I found a UUNP conversion for the Fine Imperial Dress which was based on the Imperial Long Dress so should use the same mesh but I want the white texture from the original mod (see capture2).

Is there a way to make this work on outfit studio?

I tried copying the bodyslide built Fine Dress mesh into the Imperial Outfit mesh folder but it keeps the dark texture color...

Have you tried to copy the textures from one to the other?

I figure I might as well ask this here since a lot of you probably follow diablos tumblr, I came across some lovely characters(i'm looking for more good looking standalone followers only found a few on nexus I like and on here) he has on his page but i'm not sure if he shares them anywhere or if anyone also knows what body type this might be he used in these screenshots? how did he get that ass so perfectly round and big I can never seem to get it right in bodyslide hahah

post-941686-0-75495600-1473180328_thumb.jpg

post-941686-0-68938200-1473180333_thumb.jpg

I figure I might as well ask this here since a lot of you probably follow diablos tumblr, I came across some lovely characters(i'm looking for more good looking standalone followers only found a few on nexus I like and on here) he has on his page but i'm not sure if he shares them anywhere or if anyone also knows what body type this might be he used in these screenshots? how did he get that ass so perfectly round and big I can never seem to get it right in bodyslide hahah

dat ass is by Godreaper , i think he already shaired his preset somewhere in his tumblr : http://thegodreapers.tumblr.com/post/149913829664