Hi Diablio,

I'm not sure if you still come here anymore since you haven't been active on this thread. But I really want to ask you some questions regarding one of the conversions you did a while back.

Please see this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73811-req-summertime-dress-pre-build/

If possible please help me out.... please...

Cheers,

Ted.

Can be reached here

How does one get in touch over tumblr?

[...] I dunno why the sleeves are weird, it's like they don't receive shading for some reason. Wasn't able to fix it so uhhhhhh

Are the normal maps properly set up? That may be caused by texture issues. Alternatively, you can try using the "Right Click->Mesh->Face Normals" and the "Spells->Batch->Update all tangent spaces" options in NifSkope to see if they fix it.

BTW, thank you for the conversion. The mod looked interesting, but the lack of UUNP compatibility was what kept me from trying it out.

[...] I dunno why the sleeves are weird, it's like they don't receive shading for some reason. Wasn't able to fix it so uhhhhhh

Are the normal maps properly set up? That may be caused by texture issues. Alternatively, you can try using the "Right Click->Mesh->Face Normals" and the "Spells->Batch->Update all tangent spaces" options in NifSkope to see if they fix it.

BTW, thank you for the conversion. The mod looked interesting, but the lack of UUNP compatibility was what kept me from trying it out.

Thanks! Face normals did it. Had some time to test it since my internet is absolutely lethargic.

Hopefully ul goes through soon and you'll see it up there. I'd up it here since LL's browser uploads are actually fairly reliable but alas! Permissions!

edit: its out ! Ya boy!

I did a UUNP HDT conversion of Adventurer's Mashup Compilation ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77615/? ) on the Nexus if anyone's interested. Sent the files to the uploader so it should be there soon.

Some screenshots of it,

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

I dunno why the sleeves are weird, it's like they don't receive shading for some reason. Wasn't able to fix it so uhhhhhh

This is some awsome rouge type armor for UUNP. Your selections and mashups are real choice. At this rate you'll need one page for all your work. Thanks for sharing Meme!

100+ new armor's to be found in the Book of UUNP

Featuring

Full Game Integration,

400+ armor parts,

Almost all game material types have around 10+ chest pieces,

About 8 Male Armor variants and growing.

About 260+ Female Chest Pieces,

Pretty much 5 times more armor than IA

About 6 times more armor than in the default game,

For all intents and purposes the largest armor add on ever made and without direct porting some other games content to do it.

cough cough IA mod.

post-79263-0-15265000-1488935802_thumb.png

100+ new armor's to be found in the Book of UUNP

Featuring

Full Game Integration,

400+ armor parts,

Almost all game material types have around 10+ chest pieces,

About 8 Male Armor variants and growing.

About 260+ Female Chest Pieces,

Pretty much 5 times more armor than IA

About 6 times more armor than in the default game,

For all intents and purposes the largest armor add on ever made and without direct porting some other games content to do it.

cough cough IA mod.

Wow......that's a lot of slider work Game ( gotta be some kind of record)...Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know what causes a vagina color mismatch, like a texture issue perhaps? i've used demoniac textures, fairskin and fairmature skin, i've also tried fair skin from it's page and all work fine but i've tried porcelin pale textures and real girl and get a vagina color issue mismatch.

anyone know what causes a vagina color mismatch, like a texture issue perhaps? i've used demoniac textures, fairskin and fairmature skin, i've also tried fair skin from it's page and all work fine but i've tried porcelin pale textures and real girl and get a vagina color issue mismatch.

Load the body.dds file in Gimp or PS and take a look for yourself. If you don't like the tone then change it - an easy way would be to create a copy as a layer, make the tone changes you prefer using the usual hue or coloration tools, erase all but the labia part, merge layers when you're done and test in game.  

Demoniac does come with the labia included with the body dds but perhaps those others don't? A specific area of the body.dds map is designated for the labia, so if that area doesn't have it present that will normally manifest as flat colour roughly matching the overall body tone, but that has no detail. Again, load it in Gimp or PS and you'll see. 

Load the body.dds file in Gimp or PS and take a look for yourself. If you don't like the tone then change it - an easy way would be to create a copy as a layer, make the tone changes you prefer using the usual hue or coloration tools, erase all but the labia part, merge layers when you're done and test in game.  

Demoniac does come with the labia included with the body dds but perhaps those others don't? A specific area of the body.dds map is designated for the labia, so if that area doesn't have it present that will normally manifest as flat colour roughly matching the overall body tone, but that has no detail. Again, load it in Gimp or PS and you'll see. 

​'Demoniac does come with the labia included with the body dds but perhaps those others don't? A specific area of the body.dds map is designated for the labia, so if that area doesn't have it present that will normally manifest as flat colour roughly matching the overall body tone, but that has no detail'

Ah ok that makes sense, yea it has no detail just a flat color. I don't have gimp installed, don't know where to get it and I have no idea how to use gimp so I think i'll just stick with demoniac fair skin, was just gonna use a different texture for a certain follower but I can skip it no big deal. Thank you for clarifying.

Yeah use Demoniac's RS textures instead. I don't know what Porcelain skin texture you plan to use. Send me the body diffuse,msn and gloss you've got and I'll take a look for you. 

Yeah use Demoniac's RS textures instead. I don't know what Porcelain skin texture you plan to use. Send me the body diffuse,msn and gloss you've got and I'll take a look for you. 

i decided to stick with demoniacs fair skin, it's almost as pale and looks a bit better anyways. i would like to get a slightly more pale and slight pinkish vagina color for those though to match the skin a bit more. since the vagina seems more red/purple than anything.

i'll attach the ones I'm using, i'm assuming you just need the bodies textures not the head and hands. if it's too much bother don't worry about it though. thanks.

demoniac fair skin.7z

someone already did this amor in UUNP guys u need to follow this post XD http://www.loverslab...de-conversions/

only thing am having problem is two bikinis missing the UUNP and one is not working right for some reason.