Damn, that sucks to hear.

But thanks for the sets anyway, Snake. I'll add them to my survival viewer ASAP ;)

You mentioning it actually made me wanna give it a second shot. So far it's still been pretty hard and I feel like the overall shape of the breasts hasn't come out right, but there's no clipping even with my pretty thicc preset.

Here's what I've come up with so far.

attachicon.gifattempt.jpg

When making the conversion to UUNP,

The implanted body in the original is a Perky 100%

After that they come out just fine, I was sitting on a full conversion but the hard drive it was on died.

I've used a few of them in

The Book of UUNP, so I had them converted for use as material to snag bits and pieces from, even cut a few bits of the meshes for parts.

Also

Book of UUNP volume 3 is now up.

Over 50 more armors and parts.

post-79263-0-70419300-1483500289_thumb.png

Hi guys,

So I am trying to convert this (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1620.html) to UUNP by following this guide (https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149567999810/outfit-studio-conversion-guide) but I seem to be running into some issues.

Attached are the bodyslide files (I think all of them) for you to view.

The issue:

-after doing the conversion in outfit studio, I open up bodyslide

-in bodyslide I select a UUNP - UNP preset base shape to build

-in the bodyslide preview everything looks and works fine (minimal clipping etc).

-after I build it in bodyslide (with the racemenu morphs option ticked), and try it in game, it doesn't seem to have been built correctly as there are major neck, wrist and ankle seems

I have in the past converted things using the above guide successfully without this issue but there is something wrong with either my conversion or something...

NB: I am running bodyslide 4.0 so not the newest ver.

Any help from fellow converters would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Ted.

See-Through.zip

post-243120-0-59620300-1483528500_thumb.png

post-243120-0-41738800-1483528503_thumb.png

After that they come out just fine, I was sitting on a full conversion but the hard drive it was on died.

The Book of UUNP, so I had them converted for use as material to snag bits and pieces from, even cut a few bits of the meshes for parts.

Also

Nicely done.

Also, I never actually thought about using that, I've always done things by hand lamo. Most come out well but these body types were giving me trouble. Thanks bud

Hello there!

I've come across a rather nasty issue which I can't seem to find a solution for.. It seems related to HDT and physics, but I can't possibly find a way to fix it, and I don't know if also has something to do with the UUNP body...

The mods I have which affect physics are these ones with 'HDT' highlighted in the mod list. I disabled that first one and let the physics of 'HDT physics extension' overwrite the others (that or the bodyslide one, I'm uncertain).

The problem is that, whenever my character moves, some of the nodes will go absolutely crazy.. Boobs mashed and pointing out in every direction, belly being deformed and spiked inside out and stretched to my back, butt going on a shaking frenzy when idle, pussy labia gapping wide and flailing as if the mesh was broken (I don't have that All-in-one HDT vagina, can't download it through MEGA), and so on.. Even the HDT hair, although funcioning without problems, at least once went deformed across the screen, as shown in the prints.

None of these happen when I'm wearing armor (although what happens is that the helmet of male characters sometimes will appear flipped in front of their mouths, as a messed up bevor). I've tried using both the UUNP special and HDT versions, and the problem persists. I also had to disable the Floppy SOS for UNP since the problem was showing there too.

What can be the cause or a possible solution for this?

TIA!

Issues:

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

Mods:

image.png

Hello there!

I've come across a rather nasty issue which I can't seem to find a solution for.. It seems related to HDT and physics, but I can't possibly find a way to fix it, and I don't know if also has something to do with the UUNP body...

The mods I have which affect physics are these ones with 'HDT' highlighted in the mod list. I disabled that first one and let the physics of 'HDT physics extension' overwrite the others (that or the bodyslide one, I'm uncertain).

The problem is that, whenever my character moves, some of the nodes will go absolutely crazy.. Boobs mashed and pointing out in every direction, belly being deformed and spiked inside out and stretched to my back, butt going on a shaking frenzy when idle, pussy labia gapping wide and flailing as if the mesh was broken (I don't have that All-in-one HDT vagina, can't download it through MEGA), and so on.. Even the HDT hair, although funcioning without problems, at least once went deformed across the screen, as shown in the prints.

None of these happen when I'm wearing armor (although what happens is that the helmet of male characters sometimes will appear flipped in front of their mouths, as a messed up bevor). I've tried using both the UUNP special and HDT versions, and the problem persists. I also had to disable the Floppy SOS for UNP since the problem was showing there too.

TIA!

Issues:

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

Mods:

image.png

Wear better body slim. If you want to bounce on your breasts and butt. Just choose unp special

Wear better body slim. If you want to bounce on your breasts and butt. Just choose special

Hello there!

TIA!

Issues:

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

Mods:

image.png

Wear better body slim. If you want to bounce on your breasts and butt. Just choose unp special

Wear better body slim. If you want to bounce on your breasts and butt. Just choose special

problem is breasts and butt

Also

Nicely done.

Also, I never actually thought about using that, I've always done things by hand lamo. Most come out well but these body types were giving me trouble. Thanks bud

Sure man,

to make it faster....

Take the whole meshes folder from her file....

Name it like, Tiwa44\ here is where you dump the outfit folders, leave the original folder structure.

Move your Tiwa44 folder into...

Calienteetools\bodyslide\shapedata\    place her work Tiwa44 folder here.

Now that is done,

New Project -> load uunp reference body.

Load your first mesh

On right side find, Perky100%

Find File Tab,

Find Make Conversion Reference,

Now that locks in the UUNP ref body to 100% Perky body.

Now find Shape Tab

Select "Conform All"

Look at Right Panel see the slider bar, move that all the way to the right,

Its now UUNP Base Shape.

Look for File Tab

Select "export mesh"

Export directly into

Calienteetools\bodyslide\shapedata\Tiwa44\SpiceGear\Armors\BanditFur\  For bandits.

Keep the same file name such as FUR1_1.nif except you remove the _1

So its Fur1.nif

Later this helps because your entire Shapedata folder is entirely already there,

Also you will see the export path you need.

Plus you have the exact file name for export you need.

So it takes a whole lot of thinking and time spent looking for those later when you go to make the actual Slider Set.

Now you just do that 350 times.

Then when you go back to make the actual sliders, well all of the information panel stuff is already there.

This saves immense amounts of time compared to adding one part in full each time.

I mean it, still takes a butt load of time but we are taking days and days less time.

Tiwa44's items are closely matched to the UNP body, this means that once you conform to the slider correctly there wont be a whole lot of slider by slider work to do.  In some cases you just shrink the UUNP Reference Mesh underneath.

problem is breasts and butt

Mmh, thanks, I'll try to change that!

Also

Nicely done.

Tiwa44's items are closely matched to the UNP body, this means that once you conform to the slider correctly there wont be a whole lot of slider by slider work to do.  In some cases you just shrink the UUNP Reference Mesh underneath.

Nice, once you told me that I actually came quite close to that process you described on my own, I was less effective with the filenames though. I'm still just playing for the moment though.

And you're right, Tiwa44's items actually play pretty nice with most extra sliders. But, the only extra sliders I'm using are Seraphim and MCBM in small amounts and Seraphim always seems to cause clipping with anything on the legs, always have to manually edit it.

It didn't work, the problem persists.  :(

Try reinstalling your skeleton. Problems with HDT nodes going crazy usually have something to do with the skeleton. If you're using MO, check with it to make sure that the skeleton isn't conflicting/being overwritten by anything.

An interesting side effect of not being able to use HDT in SSE is that I can now see just how much it messes with mesh shapes. All of Gameplayer and Diablio's work is absolutely impeccable when you're just running TBBP.

For example, the dragonbone slingback bikini and all those stringy thongs suffer little to none of that chewing gum effect we get from heavy handed HDT XML setups and weight painting. For me the main advantage of UUNP has been that I'm able to wear just about anything with anything else. Built in HDT was always an added bonus. 

Frankly I'm starting to think I'd have just been happy with FO4's physics in SSE, though a restrained and refined implementation of Bullet in some form would be awesome I guess.

Yeah, I don't really know what I'm talking about...but I do know what I want :)

An interesting side effect of not being able to use HDT in SSE is that I can now see just how much it messes with mesh shapes. All of Gameplayer and Diablio's work is absolutely impeccable when you're just running TBBP.

For example, the dragonbone slingback bikini and all those stringy thongs suffer little to none of that chewing gum effect we get from heavy handed HDT XML setups and weight painting. For me the main advantage of UUNP has been that I'm able to wear just about anything with anything else. Built in HDT was always an added bonus. 

Frankly I'm starting to think I'd have just been happy with FO4's physics in SSE, though a restrained and refined implementation of Bullet in some form would be awesome I guess.

Yeah, I don't really know what I'm talking about...but I do know what I want :)

Yeah I wish there was some way to get HDT without it deforming the meshes, even if it's just slightly. The most noticeable thing is that compared to Bodyslide's previews, my body's breasts are slightly farther apart and look considerably heavier. It's not something to moan over, but it's definitely pretty grating.

And when the motion on the butt kicks in the super stringy thongs do freak out lmao. I found that if you just stay as close to the base shape as possible it doesn't freak out as much, but it's still noticeable. I guess that's the price you pay for the booty

Yeah I wish there was some way to get HDT without it deforming the meshes, even if it's just slightly. The most noticeable thing is that compared to Bodyslide's previews, my body's breasts are slightly farther apart and look considerably heavier. It's not something to moan over, but it's definitely pretty grating.

And when the motion on the butt kicks in the super stringy thongs do freak out lmao. I found that if you just stay as close to the base shape as possible it doesn't freak out as much, but it's still noticeable. I guess that's the price you pay for the booty

I mean, I'm not using any of the scant few sexy mods available for SE, they're even more male centric than LL. So there's no real reason for me to worry about schlongs, what with no HDT'd female bits to make fun use of them.

So I find myself really enjoying UUNP mashups with very little of those deformation issues on show, just wish VHH had TBBP animations (I can't bear the Dragonfly walk).

I was initially bummed about the lack of HDT in SE,  but being forced back to basics is unexpectedly kinda working out for me lol. 

I'm doing a skimpy(probably too skimpy) version of Immersive Armors armors and I'm actually making decent progress, taking the regular parts it uses and replacing them with stuff from vanilla conversion sets.

post-196669-0-67801600-1484287489_thumb.jpg Mercenary

post-196669-0-73364000-1484287525_thumb.jpg Warchief

post-196669-0-31665300-1484287548_thumb.jpg Dragonscale Ebony

post-196669-0-88309500-1484287571_thumb.jpg Hunter

But some are giving me a hard time. Can anyone look at these shape data .nifs and see why they would hard crash the game when equipped?

crash meshes.7z

I only have these two crashy ones and a few more sets to convert before I can release it.

I'm doing a skimpy(probably too skimpy) version of Immersive Armors armors and I'm actually making decent progress, taking the regular parts it uses and replacing them with stuff from vanilla conversion sets.

attachicon.gifmercenary.jpg Mercenary

attachicon.gifwarchieflight.jpg Warchief

attachicon.gifdragonscaleebony.jpg Dragonscale Ebony

attachicon.gifhunter.jpg Hunter

But some are giving me a hard time. Can anyone look at these shape data .nifs and see why they would hard crash the game when equipped?

attachicon.gifcrash meshes.7z

I only have these two crashy ones and a few more sets to convert before I can release it.

If this is finished will it be available for download? I need this in my game. And btw I think that's the perfect levl of skimpy.

attachicon.gifmercenary.jpg Mercenary

attachicon.gifwarchieflight.jpg Warchief

attachicon.gifdragonscaleebony.jpg Dragonscale Ebony

attachicon.gifhunter.jpg Hunter

attachicon.gifcrash meshes.7z

If this is finished will it be available for download? I need this in my game. And btw I think that's the perfect levl of skimpy.

Yeah. I'm actually pretty committed to finishing this unlike all the other shit I've been posting here lmao.

There are some I won't be able to do since they're not vanilla things and can't be so easily skimpified with just BS, would need actual 3D tools. On that topic, I tried to skimpify the plate armor from The Witcher that IA uses a lot but it is also hard crashing me. Here it is if anyone can figure it out platemail crash.7z

Hi. Could someone please make a uunp conversion of Draugr Marauder? Would love that for my barbarian gal. Thanks.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75902/?

WidowPuppy that links to the Draugr Dragonbone Armor, not the Draugr Marauder Armor.

To my knowledge the Marauder Armor has not yet been ported to UUNP. I've attached a quick conversion I made for myself.

attachicon.gifDraugr Marauder Armor HDT UUNP.7z

Its funny cause its in the Book of UUNP.

Been making some decent progress for skimpy IA!

post-196669-0-59809800-1484537343_thumb.jpg Dwemer Brigand

post-196669-0-45622600-1484537364_thumb.jpg Hedge Knight

post-196669-0-61229700-1484537483_thumb.jpg Highwayman Mail

post-196669-0-65104700-1484537551_thumb.jpg Vvardenfell Glass Armor

post-196669-0-43230700-1484537620_thumb.jpg Bosmer Engraved

post-196669-0-43728500-1484537664_thumb.jpg Spellbinder

post-196669-0-31332900-1484537693_thumb.jpg Crimson Archer

Issue is boots and gauntlets, doing them is quick but I have to take into account the new proportions I introduced with the sleeves/leggings. The clipping caused by this is already obvious enough lol