Been making some decent progress for skimpy IA!

attachicon.gifdwemer brigand.jpg Dwemer Brigand

attachicon.gifhedgeknight.jpg Hedge Knight

attachicon.gifhighwayman mail.jpg Highwayman Mail

attachicon.gifvvardenfell.jpg Vvardenfell Glass Armor

attachicon.gifbosmerengraved.jpg Bosmer Engraved

attachicon.gifspellbinder.jpg Spellbinder

attachicon.gifcrimson archer.jpg Crimson Archer

Issue is boots and gauntlets, doing them is quick but I have to take into account the new proportions I introduced with the sleeves/leggings. The clipping caused by this is already obvious enough lol

this looks awesome, just what i want in game :) 

Anyway to have puffy nipple sliders for UUNP? I've searched the forums, and people have answered similar questions with sliders such as Nipple Perkiness, but no slider in Bodyslide truly makes the nipples puffy (like puff out from the breast).

I know previously for CBBE, someone made sliders to do such thing, but I have yet to see any for UUNP.

Also, anyone know how to make the nipples longer, but not pointy (keeping a cylindrical shape)?

I'm trying to get the basic UUNP working with racemenu, so I need to build the body along with hands and feet.

What are "special" hands and feet for? Do I need them?

What about XPMSE feet?

The special parts are for adding hdt, collisions, that sort of thing. If you are using the special body use the hands and feet. If you aren't then don't. But do build the hands and feet that go with the body or else they will be too large or small.

Sorry to be late to the party and asking a thing that's kinda been aske before but I am a little confused. So I installed the whole shebang and slid myself a sweet ass Special Body with 0 weight UNP Perky and 100 weight UNPB (all other sliders zeroed) along with the RaceMenu morphs and all that.

Of course I also made sure to run the with BodySlide 2 included TexBlend UUNP to slap the HDT Pussy textures on my SG Female Textures Renewal (after severel tweaks with Photoshop to get the most natural, juciest pink I could get out of it between the various natural human skin tones (pale as a blanket/dark as coal).

Anyway as I was rummaging through this here thread to find some fun conversions I am finding several instances mentioning I actually should be using a UN7B body texture - Long story short I am kind of confused as I figured the 2 tools together would get the job done. Can't really say I am spotting any obvious screw ups in game.

So is this a thing that was true for early builds of this or am I still supposed to work with a UN7B texture first and if so, how does it matter using a UN7B texture first when I let SG overwrite/override (MO user) it anyway?

I also wanna say thank you to all you fine people creating this.

I am a huge UNPB lover, to me its the best bodyshape in Skyrim and due to the fact theres really a lot of fun clothing for it out there I was too lazy to switch for a long time but eventually I figured I wanna try the higher poly ver of the same shape and have access to these fun RaceMenu morphs. So worth it! Such a good base shape perfect for literally all my fems. Playing with dem sliders is fun! (Breast Fantasy is an awesome slider :D) Being able to have girls with small cups as well as huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge melons with the same body that also looks good (unlike *cough* cbbe *cough*) is pretty goddamn awesome. Thanks a millions for this fantastic piece of work!

Any UNP texture will work. I think UN7B is recomended because of the shadow highlights under the breasts works better with larger breasted presets, and UUNP tend to have big ones. But that said, those shadows look pretty odd on smaller boobs. I use Fair Skin or Leyenda on my games and they look great with big ones or small ones.

Thanks mate. Likewise I had no complaints with SG Female Textures Renewal, even with the char I gave some p big melons (say something between handball and volleyball size :D) I am ok with the amount of shadow cast.

My other chars have either about medium UNPB sized jugs or even super perky about B cups which looks great as is.

Allright, here goes.

Should be all 64 Tera armors from Asianboy345 for Bodyslide 2 UUNP. I learned by following one of the tutorials on here, and I've tried to make sure there's as little clipping as possible, but it's close to impossible to prevent it on some of the armors on the more extreme weights. I haven't had the chance to test a whole lot of them ingame, but the ones I've tested seemed to work fine. I only converted the torso's for 2 reasons; 1: there's already a lot of UNP/7B conversions out there that do the shoes/gloves that will fit most generated bodies. 2: I'll probably throw up if I have to look at another Tera armor in Outfit Studio :P

They seem to take up a lot of resources for Bodyslide2, so you might get a few crashes here and there if you're jumping between a lot of armorsets.

Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

Download

Might be too late, but you added a lot of incorrect bone weights to some of these. Causes mesh warping and stretching.