Need This
Optional Textures

rSUrh70V.jpg3XT7fNVT.jpg

Coming Soon:

Don't open if you don't like Spoiler

Seriously Don't

Well if you insist

wdrmucmQ.jpg

You are f#c%ing awesome! Whenever I see the WTF avy I get super excited, thank you so much Diablio.  :heart:

Great selection, as usual Diablio. Thanks for sharing your work and the BnS love.

I see youre hard at work on more conversions (I love spoilers) but may i suggest

the Throne Armor...attachicon.gifentry_img_162Bs.jpg  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-162.html

or maybe a little Queen's Blade..attachicon.gif2067s.jpg  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-451.html 

Thanks Diablio

Unless Diablio really wants to do it, I'll probably start on the QB snake armor tomorrow.  Might even do another of them too, want to get that collection done. 

Thank you :)

tonight if I have time I try it and see how it behaves clipping with low-weight UUNP special body

Wondering if anyone has Converted R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set  to UUNP bodyslide?

If nobody has could someone convert it?

Please :)

I can share that i made but there are some glitches with texture,cant solve these...

(if you use another textures on follower for ex,u ll need manually manage them in nifscope to see no difference with body/face/hand/feet,soooo...if you use 1 texture pack for all chars...i think this will be working :D )

PS. 

the solution of the problem is to download patch from Nexus R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set for CBBE or 7BSeveNBase UNP by NPR,special thanks to tskone

r18p.zip

I can share that i made but there are some glitches with texture,cant solve these...

(if you use another testures on follower for ex,u ll need manually manage them in nifscope to see no difference with body/face/hand/feet,soooo...if you use 1 texture pack for all chars...i think this will be working :D )

I use Leyanda skin for all followers.

Thank you Ferlaron :)

Made bodyslide for Lethal Majesty,reworked .esp,enjoy.

Works almost perfect. Noticed that you cannot see some parts of the dress inside bodyslide

post-69807-0-77251700-1465518080_thumb.png

Also, there's some weird distortion around the belly, which causes some clipping while moving.

post-69807-0-78053900-1465518131_thumb.png

But that's probably because I'm using a custom preset.

Works almost perfect. Noticed that you cannot see some parts of the dress inside bodyslide

attachicon.gifBodySlide x64 2016-06-09 19-20-07-01.png

Also, there's some weird distortion around the belly, which causes some clipping while moving.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-09 19-19-11-95.png

hmmm i dont have these distortions,using uunp special preset,may be xp32 skeleton probs?

And you cant see parts cause the author made in ck texture sets,i was doing it on random,so it works like magic in some parts ;D

(if you use another textures on follower for ex,u ll need manually manage them in nifscope to see no difference with body/face/hand/feet,soooo...if you use 1 texture pack for all chars...i think this will be working :D )

Fferlaron, thanks for sharing your rework LM..post-822716-0-18549000-1465522736_thumb.png Outside of my own clipping issues ( The Nipclip ) it's topnotch work. UUNP is finally getting a respectable library. sets like Osare, Bikini Trouble, Aradia and thanks to you the classic R18pn. With Gameplayer doing Book of UUNP and Diablio cranking it out, I think I chose the right bodytype. Thanks for making quality picks for your conversions. oh, if you don't know, there is a fix file for the multi body issue on the DL page for R18L.   

attachicon.gifBodySlide x64 2016-06-09 19-20-07-01.png

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-09 19-19-11-95.png

I think that's because of the HDT.

PS. 

the solution of the problem is to download patch from Nexus R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set for CBBE or 7BSeveNBase UNP by NPR,special thanks to tskone

Awesome! sorry i couldnt reply sooner i was busy :(

Thank you for these.

Someone could convert to UUNP with full weight slider 0-100 this two DOA outfit, Please..? :blush: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136/

it will be pretty hard, not to make esp with min max weight,but to make a conversion,when tried got all bones messed in niffscope,i hope somebody more skillfull can give an advise ;D

Most of my female characters have weight 0-50

I think it is easier to make a UUNP conversion with a weight slider 0-50 for the UUNP special body?

would it be possible to have accessories change with the body you are using? and if it is could someone explain to me how to accomplish this?

ive been trying to figure out how to get parts from accessorize to work correctly, i only just noticed that none of these parts even change when you move the sliders

i dunno if this works the same as photoshop but would closing the eye in outfit designer actually make the reference invis in game?