Mjana's Labyrinth: dead version (no longer supported)

SCORE!

My experiment worked! Have a look at Mistress Mjona's new kitties:

Mjonaspets.jpg

:D

To make this work for yourself, you'll need this mod from Nexus.

Just open the console while selecting Mistress Mjona, and type "equipitem XXXXXXXX 1" (without quotes, and with whatever item number ring you want her to wear).

Just to note, this isn't part of the Mjana's Labyrinth mod, and I have no plans on integrating it.

looks GREAT

and sorry if me asking about digging into the

mountain has created this workload for you :)

its a Beautiful monster of a mod

and thank you

Nah, the only "digging" I'd have to do, would be cutting away a single section and replacing it with a door/cave entrance/whatever....

My intention was always for this mod to expand and evolve. Once I started building FallsView, I knew I'd have to keep going. And as far as I know, this is the first and only mod designed specifically for expansion on so many levels. The Menagerie is a sublevel of Fallsview, and will contain the greatest number of further sublevels. Redlight being the first, which itself will eventually contain 2-3 sublevels (the next of which is already in the planning stage) :D

My hope is that this will eventually become a "community" project, which several other modders tying into The Menagerie through entrances I'll be putting into place. I have two adventure levels planned already, and will start construction on those once FallsView, The Menagerie, and Redlight are all complete and bug free. One will be for the novice dungeon crawler, and the other for the more advanced player, with tons of creatures to wade through.

I have a few months worth of ideas already. And bit by bit, I intend to make them all part of Mjana's Labyrinth ;)

A game within a game if you will.

I added the labyrinth esp yesterday to my mods but it was like when I start the game it goes like between 2 to 3 minutes and my game ends up crashing. Can't seem to figure out why it would do that. I added it in right and everything

You "added" it?

As in you have the FallsView .esp installed as well?

Yes, when I first added the Fallsview.esp nothing bad occured. But soon as I noticed you released the labyrinth.esp, I went to download it and add it into my mods, and that was when the crashing started to occur

I added the labyrinth esp yesterday to my mods but it was like when I start the game it goes like between 2 to 3 minutes and my game ends up crashing. Can't seem to figure out why it would do that. I added it in right and everything

You "added" it?

Yes' date=' when I first added the Fallsview.esp nothing bad occured. But soon as I noticed you released the labyrinth.esp, I went to download it and add it into my mods, and that was when the crashing started to occur

[/quote']

Then you didn't read the instructions I posted, which clearly stated that you would need to "remove" the FallsView .esp. FallsView Lodge is integrated in the Mjana's Labyrinth .esp, so the old .esp is no longer required.

It's actually still right there, in my first post:

Update: There have been a few changes, so be sure to read this thoroughly.

First, if you've stored anything in FallsView Lodge, remove the items before you do anything else, and make sure you're located outside of the house, as you'll be removing the FallsView .esp completely, and replacing it with the updated file at the bottom of this post.

So remove the FallsView .esp, making sure you don't leave anything you want to keep inside the house. The house will be there when you log in, but anything stored inside will be gone.

That should resolve the crashing issue for you.

Where do I find this location?

It's right around Fort Amol.... along the road from Whiterun to Ivarstead.

In other TREMENDOUS news....

this mod makes Mjana's Labyrinth a LOT more fun :P

Animated Prostitution

Grab it before the Nexus Nazi's moderate it for "review" LOL

Very simple animations, and a bit buggy, but for now it's all we got. But at least it's something ;)

My hope is that this will eventually become a "community" project' date=' which several other modders tying into The Menagerie through entrances I'll be putting into place. I have two adventure levels planned already, and will start construction on those once FallsView, The Menagerie, and Redlight are all complete and bug free. One will be for the novice dungeon crawler, and the other for the more advanced player, with tons of creatures to wade through.

[/quote']

Well, it certainly looks like there's scope for a crossover with the SSG. I want to get my mod on a bit of a surer footing first, but there would seem to be a certain amount of common ground here.

You "added" it?

Yes' date=' when I first added the Fallsview.esp nothing bad occured. But soon as I noticed you released the labyrinth.esp, I went to download it and add it into my mods, and that was when the crashing started to occur

[/quote']

Then you didn't read the instructions I posted, which clearly stated that you would need to "remove" the FallsView .esp. FallsView Lodge is integrated in the Mjana's Labyrinth .esp, so the old .esp is no longer required.

It's actually still right there, in my first post:

Update: There have been a few changes, so be sure to read this thoroughly.

First, if you've stored anything in FallsView Lodge, remove the items before you do anything else, and make sure you're located outside of the house, as you'll be removing the FallsView .esp completely, and replacing it with the updated file at the bottom of this post.

So remove the FallsView .esp, making sure you don't leave anything you want to keep inside the house. The house will be there when you log in, but anything stored inside will be gone.

That should resolve the crashing issue for you.

Thank you for clearing that up with me, kinda feel like a dummy :P But will remember to read clearly next time

Thank you for clearing that up with me' date=' kinda feel like a dummy :P But will remember to read clearly next time[/quote']

No worries.... I don't mind providing any help I can, as it's kind of my job since I want others to use and enjoy this mod ;)

Personalized attention is important to me, and that's why this mod is, and will likely always be exclusive to Lovers Lab. I don't want anything slowing down the evolution and growth of this mod. So the fewer locations I need to provide support to, the more development time I can put into it.

That said, here's a little preview of what's coming:

After a long day of adventuring through the Labyrinth and unwinding at Redlight, sometimes running the extra distance back to FallsView is just a bit too much for one day. So why bother, when Mistress Mjona has reserved a very "special" room, just for you:

Bedroom.jpg

Now you might ask, "what's so "special" about this room?" Well, first I'd like you to meet Renato:

Renato.jpg

Renato is 75 levels of impossible to kill, dual-wielding Redguard, who takes YOUR personal security VERY seriously. The Palace guards won't even mess with him (he would kill them all with relative ease, so thankfully they're all friends).

(I'm still working out his AI, as I want him to be a potential follower/spouse/etc)

So you're probably still asking, "what else makes this room so special, Trykz?" Well, if you'd just turn around with me for a minute, you can say hello to your very own "guests":

Bedroom1.jpg

They're very submissive, and won't ever need to be told what's expected of them. They know what you want them to do:

Bedroom2.jpg

It's probably a little important to let you know that this room affords no real "privacy", as it's directly connected to the Inn's prisoner holding room. So you'll likely have a variety of different "guests" rotating in and out from time to time :P

The following is currently untested, but if everything works correctly, you'll find the following after the next update:

In other news, the Palace Bard, Lizanna (I'll get pics up later this evening), is now residing at the Palace, and no longer wandering off. And for the guys (or girls :P ): if you find her cute and cuddly, you can use the following commands while targeting her in the console:

setrelationshiprank player 4

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5c84d 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

and she should follow you anywhere like a standard follower would, and you can also put on your Amulet of Mara to take your relationship to the next level :D

So stay tuned!:dodgy:

this one will tie in very nice with yours

Helgen torture chamber

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10655

have to wonder if simplesim is a LL member

Helgen Torture Chamber

feels like the the VERY begining

of Mjana's Labyrinth

Any chance you could upload some pics?

I already have a torture chamber slated for the not too distant future, that will be part of an adventure dungeon. Does this affect all of Helgen, or just that one room in the keep you go through in the beginning of the game?

Also, keep in mind that The Menagerie is as of yet unfinished, as it's only purpose at the moment is to serve as the hub cell for numerous sub-cells. So the possibilities there are pretty endless, and there's plenty of room to add more "toys" :)

Hmm ' date='

Nice work ,

Too bad there are a few restraining poses , till the animations get sorted out

looking forward to seeing more ,

Cheers

[/quote']

I suspect that day is coming rather soon:

In 2 days time, both a dialogue triggered sex mod (albeit rough and buggy as hell), and a pretty simple mod that triggers damn near any animation in the game, either with an inventory item (self), or via spell cast (target). Which is why I'm feverishly trying to get the foundation of my mod firmly in place, and as glitch free as possible.

Here's a link to the item/spell mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10870

In totally unrelated news, Mjana gets a makeover! I hope you like all like it:

MjanaMakeover.jpg

I know I'm enjoying the hell out of it :P

Helgen torture chamber

a few naked ladies loose and moving around

a few more dead

Thanks for the pics... looks pretty good' date=' but my planned torture chamber will have a much more "sinister" and darker atmosphere. It's going to be an evil place like none other. Imagine along this line:

[img']http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/108/9/0/shadowguardian_torture_chamber_by_odewill-d3ebcy0.jpg[/img]

That type of atmosphere for sure ;)

I Love You .... I mean cough, the torture chamber mod isn't that exciting, probably the only way to get a real sinister looking dungeon is to get some one (or you?)to make new static items. Unlike Oblivion and Morrowind, Skyrim isn't that dark they really could of done more with the Thalmor stuff(unless they are planning it in an expansion?). But we shall fix this one mod at a time!

I Love You .... I mean cough' date=' the torture chamber mod isn't that exciting, probably the only way to get a real sinister looking dungeon is to get some one (or you?)to make new static items. Unlike Oblivion and Morrowind, Skyrim isn't that dark they really could of done more with the Thalmor stuff(unless they are planning it in an expansion?). But we shall fix this one mod at a time!

[/quote']

I haven't gotten into anything quest related yet. But when I do, I want to use as much custom stuff as I can find. I have a few ideas for some pretty unique, custom npcs, but I know diddly about scripting or AI/dialogue alteration..... for now. I learn new things from the creation kit every day. The tutorials you find around YouTube and other places only touch on about half of what I believe the creation kit is capable of.

Once I get a big part of the base of the mod in place (locations, setting, atmosphere, etc.), I'll set the architecture part aside for a bit, and start toying around with the quest and AI stuff.

I can't stress enough how much faster you learn things from just experimenting with the creation kit, than you ever will from watching/reading tutorials. As long as you don't modify the base of the game (read: original cells/items/etc.), it's pretty foolproof. Being able to duplicate a cell like Palace of the Kings, and then modifying it to suit your needs without changing the original cell is an awesome method of speeding up the process of making custom stuff. I built FallsView Lodge without any tutorials other than the basic info on how to get started using the kit.

And when it was finished, that's when all these sisnister thoughts and ideas started popping into my head :P

No I didn't. DX Idk where FallsView Lodge is.

On the road between Whiterun and Ivarstead, you'll find Fort Amol just past a bridge. At this bridge, you have 3 choices of direction:

1) Across from Fort Amol is a path up the mountain.

2) Just before the bridge is another path, that leads up to a dungeon zone. Run past the entrance until you come to the felled tree that crosses the river.

3) At the far end of the bridge, turn right and follow the river up the mountain.

Be prepared, because no matter which of these routes you take, you'll be fighting something (what you encounter depends on your level).

Not too much to show you today, as I've been spending a lot of time hashing out AI packages, and making things work the way I intend them to. I've achieved some decent success with Renato, with the exception of his persistence location (he won't start or stay in the palace, and you have to go get him from the Inn in Windhelm, because he's using Stenvar's AI setup. He also won't enter the Lodge, so I have to look into that issue).

But as you can see, Renato is now fully functional as a follower/spouse:

Renato2.jpg

This is NOT a separate .esp npc (such as those from the npc editor tool), but a fully functional follower/spouse npc generated by, and within, the Mjana's Labyrinth mod ;)

It may be a few more days before I update the .esp again. This AI stuff has been quite time consuming (so I'm a little behind in the construction of new areas). But now that I've figured out the worst of it, things should speed up again, and I'll be customizing a lot of the npcs within the Labyrinth :D

One last update before I head off to bed:

The doorway you see here, leads to the palace underbelly, which is where new slaves to the palace begin their new lives as palace entertainment:

Chamberentry.jpg

and this hallway is the last thing they see until they submit to the will of Mistress Mjona. By the time they reach the end of this hall, some will know their place:

AAChamberhall.jpg

Welcome to "The Attitude Adjustment Chamber":

AAChamber.jpg

They're a bit hard to see here, but as many as 6 slaves can reside on this wall, awaiting their turn with Mistress Mjona's newest employee, "The Doctor" (who will arrive as soon as possible, since Renato decided to run off to Windhelm for some R&R :P ).

Shacklewall.jpg

The Doctor is said to be somewhat of a legend. There are claims that he can break the will of a prisoner with just one look, and that he's quite the devious mindbender. We shall see.

Some of the tools of his trade have arrived ahead of him:

Racks.jpg

And this corner is the last place ANY prisoner wants to end up (although it is said that The Doctor can make them beg for it), as Renato's most recent victim portrays here:

Laststop.jpg

So stay tuned, because things are about to get downright diabolical at Redlight Palace ;)