Mjana's Labyrinth: dead version (no longer supported)

OMG it's amazing. Although heres a few questions I have.

1.Why are there so many stormcloak soldiers?

2. There are some prisioners out of their cages.

3. Is Jewel supposed to be named because I think it would be better if she at least had some kinky clothing.

3. Is Jewel supposed to be named because I think it would be better if she at least had some kinky clothing.

Contributions like this one make me think: but is the dungeon really unreleased yet? How comes that I always read of someone who is referring to things I have never ever seen even if I installed this mod' date=' so far?

For Jewel butt-naked: on page 3 of this same skyrim (link here )adult mods forum is "dark lilith" armor... which is the stuff Jewel is supposed to wear.... it seems... ;) Had same questions before and those got answered for...

Contributions like this one make me think: but is the dungeon really unreleased yet? How comes that I always read of someone who is referring to things I have never ever seen even if I installed this mod' date=' so far?

For Jewel butt-naked: on page 3 of this same skyrim (link here )adult mods forum is "dark lilith" armor... which is the stuff Jewel is supposed to wear.... it seems... ;) Had same questions before and those got answered for...

I think it got updated 3 days ago because there is a dungeon now, and thanks for the advice.

Also' date=' sorry for the double post, the redlight palace is unable to load. I just get a continuous loading screen that never loads. Anyone else getting this?

[/quote']

Yes, that happens to me sometimes.

Umm, I have installed Darklilith before, but Jewel is just naked and there is nothing in her inventory. What did I missed?:-/

I think it got updated 3 days ago because there is a dungeon now, and thanks for the advice.

Nope, no dungeon. Please read my other posts. There is no dungeon whatsoever yet. The dungeon is still a WIP. Other than that, if you enter the Menagerie, you can walk around and see everything there. The Stormcloaks are the guards, I presume. You can enter the Redlight Palace if you can find it. Not much is really available at this time.

Also' date=' sorry for the double post, the redlight palace is unable to load. I just get a continuous loading screen that never loads. Anyone else getting this?

[/quote']

Yes, that happens to me sometimes.

Umm, I have installed Darklilith before, but Jewel is just naked and there is nothing in her inventory. What did I missed?:-/

I'm pretty sure the main file for this had a DarkLilith esp in it right? Did you install your Darklilith after this? That may have been your problem. Actually, I'm not even sure as my Jewel is still butt-naked and I need to install the DarkLilith esp. So I may be totally wrong.

Nope, no dungeon. Please read my other posts. There is no dungeon whatsoever yet. The dungeon is still a WIP. Other than that, if you enter the Menagerie, you can walk around and see everything there. The Stormcloaks are the guards, I presume. You can enter the Redlight Palace if you can find it. Not much is really available at this time.

My error.. sorry.... when i say "dungeon" I refer to everything else other than, litreally, the lodge and the blacksmith area.

I can find only lodge (inside there is jewel) and, outside, a little bit further towards the river (and falls) I can see only the shack with the forge and everything.. and the smelter.

I am unable to see (or find, stupid me! ;) )any other menagerie/entrance/dungeon/secret door or whatsoever... sorry... :huh:

As of right now, there are three areas for players to explore. FallView Lodge, The Menagerie (the common area where guards and prisoners walk around freely, and is also the launch point for future dungeon content), and Redlight Palace (which is basically finished for now, but will eventually become a fully functional brothel-type inn/tavern). From out in the open world, there is no way into The Labyrinth or Redlight (and there likely never will be), because the mod is based off the house, which contains the entrance to The Menagerie in it's basement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Axios: did you go down into the lodge's basement? If not, that would explain why you're reading about things you haven't seen yet. Everything you see in the first post is finished and released in the file you downloaded. Here's what it says, right between the first and second pictures in the first post detailing the mod:

FallsView Lodge. This house serves as the ONLY entrance into Mjana's Labyrinth:

terzho: I have no idea why Redlight won't load for you. But I can guarantee you it's working. I playtest each and every area of the mod prior to every release, to confirm that nothing already finished was somehow broken while working on new content/areas. Everything that's been used for every area available to you right now, is built from vanilla Skyrim parts directly from the CK. No alterations have been made to any meshes/textures, etc., and no changes have been made to any resolutions that might increase the load on older computers.

Simply put, if you can play Skyrim without any issues, then you can certainly run this mod, and every area within it. However, try this:

log in and go to Windhelm. Once there, try to enter Palace of the Kings (the cell Redlight is based from) where Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak is, and see if the same thing happens.

I hope you get it sorted.

mega: if you extracted the package as described, you should already have the armor installed. I set up the file structure so it would be automatically added to your mods. But Jewel doesn't have it in her inventory, because doing so would require that I absorb the DarkLilith.esp into my mod. I have not asked permission from the mod's author to do so (and I have no intention of doing so), so I simply included the additional files and .esp to the download. To get the armor to equip Jewel, simply enter the console and type the following:

help "Dark Lilith" 4

4 item id's should show up. While in console mode, click on Jewel and type this:

equipitem XXXXXXXX (the x's are whatever the item id numbers that come up for you are)

Do this for all 4 items, and then close the console. Once closed, Jewel will self-equip the armor set.

General information:

About the npcs:

The npcs you see within the mod at this time, are just basic, generic npcs that I grabbed from the creation kit's npc list. They are simple placeholders just to add a little liveliness until I get more advanced, custom npcs with accompanying AI packages finished. A few basic npcs may remain, but once I'm finished with the factions, AI packages, and dialogue, most all of them will be replaced which much more advanced, custom versions.

NPCs also share the same body mesh/texture files that the player uses. If you have odd, mismatched textures/colors, then that's an issue the developers of the mods need to resolve. Any custom npcs I release will always have their files included in the download.

About the armor you see in the mod:

If it doesn't belong to me, I DO NOT include it. There's a ton of sets I would love to include (a lot from the ank castle mod, as well as a few from authors here on LL), but their authors are not so easy to contact for permission.

About content in development:

if it's not pictured in the first post, it isn't added yet. Any screenshots I show in other posts outside of the first one in this thread are always of content that I'm currently working on, and will usually be including in the next update. But again, if it's not in the first post in this thread, then it definitely isn't part of anything you've downloaded.

About locations:

This mod is partly designed around exploration (in much the same way Skyrim itself is) which begins in FallsView Lodge's basement. If you can't be assed up to explore the entirety of the mod, then don't expect me (or anyone else) to hold your hand when you can't find a specific location. There have been enough clues throughout this thread (even a console command that was posted, which puts you right inside FallsView's front door), that finding anything should be simple.

I hope this clears up some of the questions. I'll be posting some screens in another post later today, of the first custom npcs/races (which use Bella's Dark races/textures as a base). Some of which will be a part of the upcoming combat dungeon.

So check back later. I think you'll like what you see :)

Quick one: for some reasons I could not find the basement ladder... weird thing about light or textures (I installed some mod about inner fog and/or lighting and that gave me some probs).

Now I have put a little bit of order, uninstalled something and is seems things are getting better. I will try to fix Jewel's "butt-nakedness" problem soon... (even if... frankly... it is not such a problem... :heart: since she is so lovely... )

Quick one: for some reasons I could not find the basement ladder... weird thing about light or textures (I installed some mod about inner fog and/or lighting and that gave me some probs).

Now I have put a little bit of order' date=' uninstalled something and is seems things are getting better. I will try to fix Jewel's "butt-nakedness" problem soon... (even if... frankly... it is not such a problem... :heart: since she is so lovely... )

[/quote']

LOL.... I'm glad you find her appealing ;)

So here's where I'm at right now:

After speaking with Bella and obtaining her permission to use her files in my mod, I went straight to work importing everything, and creating the first bosses (as well as a few of their off-spring). They will certainly will not be the last. I have plans for dozens more scattered throughout the mod as it grows.

For the time being I'm using duplicated Vanilla dungeon cells, and modifying them to suit the needs of the Mjana's Labyrinth mod. Once I build a small army of bosses, off-spring, and underlings, I'll start on building more refined, tailor-made one-of-a-kind dungeons.

But again, if anyone wants to try their hand at using the creation kit to build new, custom dungeon cells, feel free to build whatever you like, as long as it's themed to the various settings and races of the base mod. Then contact me via PM or in this thread with some screens of whatever you've created. If I like what I see, I'll have you send me the .esp to absorb into the mod (and of course fully credit you for your work, and for helping the mod expand and evolve). You don't have to populate it with enemies, but you may certainly do so as long as they are vanilla leveled enemies with no other alterations (the difficulty setting will adjust them for greater challenge as the player levels).

So without further delay:

The spoiler below features the new creature races you'll be encountering throughout the Mjana's Labyrinth mod, and would not have been possible without the extraordinary work of BellaGail, and her Dark Races mod. These races are available as playable through her mod, which you can find here.

The ONLY alterations I have made, are the head mesh (I use Rans roundface headmesh), and the skintone of each race. These are just 4 of the races, and only 3 of their offspring:

Warning!!!!! This spoiler is VERY image heavy (I've scaled them down to 60%):

The Dark Races:

LabyrinthDarkRaces.jpg

Scale Comparison (pictured with my character Serenity, who is a full vanilla-scale nord:

Scalecomparison.jpg

The Serpent Queen:

SerpentQueen.jpg

The Serpent Prince:

SerpentPrince.jpg

The Demon Queen:

DemonQueen.jpg

The Demon Prince:

DemonPrince.jpg

The Undead Queen:

UndeadQueen.jpg

The Undead Prince:

UndeadPrince.jpg

The Sorceress Queen:

SorceressQueen.jpg

The Serpent Queen, and her off-spring the Prince, will be making their debut in the upcoming encounter dungeon I'm currently finishing up (just need to set up the vanilla vs. custom faction interaction. So I hope you like what I've been able to achieve thanks to Bella's extraordinary work on the races.

Assuming everything keeps going as smoothly as it has these past few days, I should be able to have this out for you to play through by the weekend ;)

mega: if you extracted the package as described' date=' you should already have the armor installed. I set up the file structure so it would be automatically added to your mods. But Jewel doesn't have it in her inventory, because doing so would require that I absorb the DarkLilith.esp into my mod. I have not asked permission from the mod's author to do so (and I have no intention of doing so), so I simply included the additional files and .esp to the download. To get the armor to equip Jewel, simply enter the console and type the following:

help "Dark Lilith" 4

4 item id's should show up. While in console mode, click on Jewel and type this:

equipitem XXXXXXXX (the x's are whatever the item id numbers that come up for you are)

Do this for all 4 items, and then close the console. Once closed, Jewel will self-equip the armor set.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help! Will try this as soon as I can.

So here's where I'm at right now:

After speaking with Bella and obtaining her permission to use her files in my mod' date=' I went straight to work importing everything, and creating the first bosses (as well as a few of their off-spring). They will certainly will not be the last. I have plans for dozens more scattered throughout the mod as it grows.

For the time being I'm using duplicated Vanilla dungeon cells, and modifying them to suit the needs of the Mjana's Labyrinth mod. Once I build a small army of bosses, off-spring, and underlings, I'll start on building more refined, tailor-made one-of-a-kind dungeons.

But again, if anyone wants to try their hand at using the creation kit to build new, custom dungeon cells, feel free to build whatever you like, as long as it's themed to the various settings and races of the base mod. Then contact me via PM or in this thread with some screens of whatever you've created. If I like what I see, I'll have you send me the .esp to absorb into the mod (and of course fully credit you for your work, and for helping the mod expand and evolve). You don't have to populate it with enemies, but you may certainly do so as long as they are vanilla leveled enemies with no other alterations (the difficulty setting will adjust them for greater challenge as the player levels).

So without further delay:

The spoiler below features the new creature races you'll be encountering throughout the Mjana's Labyrinth mod, and would not have been possible without the extraordinary work of BellaGail, and her Dark Races mod. These races are available as playable through her mod, which you can find here.

The ONLY alterations I have made, are the head mesh (I use Rans roundface headmesh), and the skintone of each race. These are just 4 of the races, and only 3 of their offspring:

Warning!!!!! This spoiler is VERY image heavy (I've scaled them down to 60%):

The Dark Races:

LabyrinthDarkRaces.jpg

Scale Comparison (pictured with my character Serenity, who is a full vanilla-scale nord:

Scalecomparison.jpg

The Serpent Queen:

SerpentQueen.jpg

The Serpent Prince:

SerpentPrince.jpg

The Demon Queen:

DemonQueen.jpg

The Demon Prince:

DemonPrince.jpg

The Undead Queen:

UndeadQueen.jpg

The Undead Prince:

UndeadPrince.jpg

The Sorceress Queen:

SorceressQueen.jpg

The Serpent Queen, and her off-spring the Prince, will be making their debut in the upcoming encounter dungeon I'm currently finishing up (just need to set up the vanilla vs. custom faction interaction. So I hope you like what I've been able to achieve thanks to Bella's extraordinary work on the races.

Assuming everything keeps going as smoothly as it has these past few days, I should be able to have this out for you to play through by the weekend ;)

Looking good so far! Can't wait to try it out and fight with the Serpent Queen and her Prince!

So here's where things are at:

I have a family "issue" to deal with, and it will put me away from my main pc for about 10 days or so. But not to worry, as I've loaded the creation kit and a copy of the current .esp into my laptop, which is easily capable of doing everything my desktop pc does. However, the bad news is that this "issue" will delay the update until I return (no high-speed internet service where I'm going, but I have Steam set to run in offline mode on my laptop, but my sis' dial-up might be able to at least load the CK if reuired) :@

I learned of this late last night in a call from my sister, and it's not something I can shrug off. Every available free moment will be spent working on the mod while I'm away, and I'll try to get somewhere with wireless (for screenshot posts) from time to time to post an update or two on my status.

I've replaced many of the npcs in the Menagerie, and will be replacing npcs in Redlight over this weekend. I've got the dungeon almost complete, and just need to refine the inter-faction relations between the vanilla factions and the new race factions, as well as the friendly vs. enemy relations and reactions.

The guards will return to FallsView in the next update, as they now have their own factions/subfactions, which Jewel shares with them so they play nice with her :D

That's about it for now. Hopefully my time away doesn't need to be extended (which I don't foresee). I'll playtest everything I do while away upon my return, and get it out to you ASAP. Again, I'll try to post a status update while I'm away, but I can't guarantee anything.

TIA for your understanding, Trykz

So here's where things are at:

I have a family "issue" to deal with' date=' and it will put me away from my main pc for about 10 days or so. But not to worry, as I've loaded the creation kit and a copy of the current .esp into my laptop, which is easily capable of doing everything my desktop pc does. However, the bad news is that this "issue" will delay the update until I return (no high-speed internet service where I'm going, but I have Steam set to run in offline mode on my laptop, but my sis' dial-up might be able to at least load the CK if reuired) :@

I learned of this late last night in a call from my sister, and it's not something I can shrug off. Every available free moment will be spent working on the mod while I'm away, and I'll try to get somewhere with wireless (for screenshot posts) from time to time to post an update or two on my status.

I've replaced many of the npcs in the Menagerie, and will be replacing npcs in Redlight over this weekend. I've got the dungeon almost complete, and just need to refine the inter-faction relations between the vanilla factions and the new race factions, as well as the friendly vs. enemy relations and reactions.

The guards will return to FallsView in the next update, as they now have their own factions/subfactions, which Jewel shares with them so they play nice with her :D

That's about it for now. Hopefully my time away doesn't need to be extended (which I don't foresee). I'll playtest everything I do while away upon my return, and get it out to you ASAP. Again, I'll try to post a status update while I'm away, but I can't guarantee anything.

TIA for your understanding, Trykz

[/quote']

Ah, sorry to hear that. Don't rush on the project. It's not like if you don't finish it, we'll die. XD We can wait. Plus more time=more effort that goes into it. :D Will be waiting for your next update! Just don't rush too much. Family and friends comes first, then everyone else!

Hey Trykz.

Regarding my armor issue with Jewel; I have done as you said and added in the armor. But the face is still weird. I have applied the JewelFaceFix.rar but I'm still having a problem. I have included a picture. Not that great.

TESV2012-03-1216-14-39-80.png

Mega,

the only "sure-fire" fix I can think of, is to load the creation kit, highlight her character base, and press ctrl + f4. This will export her facegen data directly to your Skyrim folder in its proper directory, and she should be fine from then on. As far as I know, you're one of very few having this issue. The face fix should have worked.

But before going through all that, have you tried selecting Jewel in the console in game, and using the "setnpcweight 100" command (no quotes)? I ask because this may be required for the facegen data to stick after using the fix. But I'm not entirely sure. Certainly worth a try before resorting to the creation kit method.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be posting a short update and a few pics later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow morning. So keep your eyes peeled ;)

Hey Trykz.

Regarding my armor issue with Jewel; I have done as you said and added in the armor. But the face is still weird. I have applied the JewelFaceFix.rar but I'm still having a problem. I have included a picture. Not that great.

TESV2012-03-1216-14-39-80.png

Mega' date='

the only "sure-fire" fix I can think of, is to load the creation kit, highlight her character base, and press ctrl + f4. This will export her facegen data directly to your Skyrim folder in its proper directory, and she should be fine from then on. As far as I know, you're one of very few having this issue. The face fix should have worked.

But before going through all that, have you tried selecting Jewel in the console in game, and using the "setnpcweight 100" command (no quotes)? I ask because this may be required for the facegen data to stick after using the fix. But I'm not entirely sure. Certainly worth a try before resorting to the creation kit method.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be posting a short update and a few pics later tonight, or perhaps tomorrow morning. So keep your eyes peeled ;)

[/quote']

Wahh, I deleted my old post... But yes I did try out the 'setnpcweight 100' command and Jewel has her face back. But concerning the hair, nope. She still has blue hair. Maybe I don't have the hair pack that you used or that I don't have Extended Color installed? If it's the Extended Color, then I'm going to have to stick with the blue hair as the Extended Color is not working for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick status update:

I've put the mod on hold until Bethesda fixes the navmesh issue they introduced with the 1.5 update. They are aware of the issue, and are looking into a fix (hopefully sooner than later).

If you're experiencing CTDs with the mod activated, just uncheck it in the launcher until the problem is resolved (as soon as I hear from Bethesda, I'll post another status update).

For now, I'm working on a 4-city mod for my new elf races, which you can check out here:

Mystical Elves by Trykz

These cities/towns will be located just outside the borders of Skyrim, in unused cells normally restricted from exploration.

Again, as soon as Bethesda fixes their newest bug (which effects almost ALL of the mods that add player houses, etc.), I'll be back to work on Mjana's Labyrinth. If necessary (or if Bethesda still hasn't fixed the issue by the time I finish my other mod), I'll completely remove and hand-implement all new, hand-crafted navmesh throughout (which will be a very painstaking and alcoholism inducing process LOL).

I'm in the lodge and can't find a ladder :/ any suggestions? am I missing something?

I had the same problem it's hard to find but it's on the floor and when you DO see it.. you'll be like.. ooohh gawd... I coulda fallen in and never known it. it's a fair sized opening in the floor tho. just look harder you'll find it .

• 3 months later...