I love your mod but i keep running into a problem.  When I load up a saved game, my magic health and stamina are severely reduced.

I think I need more information because I can't re-produce it. Are you talking about your 'normal' health, or Succubus Heart's Status Cap? What version are you running? Would you have a papyrus log by chance, and maybe other mods that effect your health/magicka/stamina? Have you ever 'cleaned' your save using a save cleaner?

Only 2 Succubus Heart functions run when loading a game, SuH_Main and SuH_MCM update function (MODupdate/MCMupdate), neither touch health so I assume something external is effecting it.

Hi, 

I am kind of having the same issue with my stats. I was fighting a draugr when i was one-hit and died inmidiately and i thought 'shit, this must be hard mode' Then i died like 5 times more and i realised that my health was actually 20 (the max). Then i looked at succubus heart MCM and i saw that my health stat was something like 20/120 . Stamina was a bit lower (14/115) and magic was much higher for some reason (cant remember exactly but it was around 115).

The thing is, when i have a sex encounter, my stats randomly rise to ...lets say 80 (always the base health, not the cap) and then falls bellow 20. Something about absorption must be working, as i gain a bit of health, but then i lose it inmediately.

I have no idea of any mods that might be conflicting with yours. Any idea why this is happening?

I really want to fix it as i think your mod is great!

(the rest works perfectly)

I've been getting messages about it being a problem a ton today as well... so it must be something broken in the release, like a missing variable or an out-of-date script. I'm working on an update for later tonight (since I got no other plans) I just need to get this one feature working before release (either that or I have to revert/fix).

I 'think' the problem script is either an outdated function library (SuH_Fun) or in SuH_Main when acts trigger it 'always' thinks the act was a Seduction spell reducing to a percentage, or a value is stuck in the StatCalc Function. I just opened the archive and will be checking it out, will report back if I find it.

EDIT : Looks like I 'may' have found the problem, the release script didn't have a fully updated SuH_Fun script file (I must have forgot to copy them over after a few quick fixes) so Seduction Costs were triggering what would seem randomly. (at least I hope that's the problem, if not I don't have it happening in my own build so it should be fixed next patch anyways...)

For those savvy enough, you can try and fix it by opening SuH_Fun source and editing the "seducedNPCSet" function, change "if seducedNPC == charNPC" to "if seducedNPC == charNPC && seducedNPC != PlayerRef". (For record, since setting an Actor to 'NULL' can cause errors, I instead made the tracked NPC the player, by adding the second argument it ensures seduction costs don't trigger)

EDIT 2 : Released an update, hopefully it's fixed.

Best of luck getting this to SSE :) looking forward to it

Ditto.

Hi, i love this mod.

i have a problem. I don't understand how to config absorption to change/overwrite the Succubus stats. Can you give me a help ?

Not really sure what you're asking, are you refering to the Override options in the Status MCM? These 'should' be simple sliders that just set values to whatever the slider says, ignoring the other 'usual' stats and using the set value instead (I don't know if they work 100% in the latest release since I re-wrote some functions). If you're talking about leveling, you gain Heart XP through sex acts (or other Succubus Heart stuff, like souls and consumables) which are then spent in the Heart Levels MCM to increase Succubus Stats. If you're looking to set everything to a specific value you'll need to play around with console commands or open the creation kit for some editing, everything from Succubus Heart is prefixed with "SuH" so it's not hard to find, just know that using the console can break certain functions if changed incorrectly.

I really love this mod. So, now with the new version of 4.0.2 we get a new absorption passive, but how exactly does it work? I cant seem to figure out, you drain status when you hit with bare hands? Or any damage will trigger the effect? Like striking the target with thunderbolt or hitting them with a dagger?

... So, now with the new version of 4.0.2 we get a new absorption passive, but how exactly does it work? I cant seem to figure out, you drain status when you hit with bare hands? Or any damage will trigger the effect? Like striking the target with thunderbolt or hitting them with a dagger?

Anything that could deal damage should count as a hit, this includes both hits from a sword or magic spells like lightning bolts, and goes through block just like enchantments/magic. (Special Note, spells like 'Flames' in Skyrim triggers a 'hit' as quickly as possible based on your game's framerate and script latency. Because Succubus Heart has built-in 'script skipping' to prevent overload the effect won't trigger for each hit, only about 10% of them will count... still pretty effective tho, intentionally.)

I think you should add a Wood Chopping Block in a Realm. And i see a chair that is near Grindstone in Realm, can't sit.

I have another question. What do "sex stacks" use ?

I'll have to remember the wood chopping block in the new Succubus Realm Map (when I finally finish it >.>). Also the chair is a default 'non-sitting' object from skyrim, it's just there for looks (like a resting space behind what was going to be a counter).

Currently nothing uses Sex Stacks. I'll add them to Saving Essence's effect at some point and add them to other passives over time, like the other stacks. They do, however, provide Desire Rating (BDSM Rating for Passives) when leveled still, so there's some sort of point I guess.

It's a bit difficult to place Stacks into passives.. since stacks are so 'costly' I always feel it makes passives to costly or underpowered because of the time it takes to build stacks. To fix this I'm thinking of adding a Soul which fills stacks to max instantly and maybe a store item with the same effect. After that I think they'll make more sense.

Hi Shard, 

I'm trying your mod, and loving so far.

Was just a little confused at start, I think this is the first mod that I actually had to read the help section. Well, to be fair, most mods explain their mechanics on the Mod post, I would appreciate if there was more information on your post, so we could read before downloading or while not playing =).

I was playing yesterday, and after some hours I noticed that my maximum mana and stamina were really low (but health was normal, and I was leveling health drain p/sec. hmmm...). 

So today I tried with a new character, and I realized, that using Enrage and Entice spells, my stats droped drastically (100 to 24 maximum mana/heath/hp with Entice and 100 to 14 using enrage, I think). This is part of the mechanics? Those spells are supposed to only worth after I have a high draining rate, so I end gaining more than I lose after the act?

Because making sex without those spells (consensual or being raped) seemed to work as I expected (Max status raised from 100 to 102).

If so, it is a interesting mechanic (and I just realized how it works while I was writing this, thought spell were broken before =P).

Anyway, congrats for this amazing mod, there's a lot interesting abilities and skills, and I loved the fact that I can basicly level up just through sex using force points (that way I don't fall behind if I just kill drain everybody)

jepp the entice and enrage spells are somewhat that needs to be explained. Right now, the permanent lost of stamina and mana, makes them pretty much worthless in the low and mid lvl gameplay. Right now I prefer the sleep assault spell or just other mods like defeat, to start an act.

I liked that thought, I was kinda down, because I found them to be too OP, as no one seems to resist.

One spell I found kinda Cheaty is the Succubus realm teleport, as it can be used in combat. I think Shard should make it no usable in combat, or at least have a long cast animation, like the vanilla master spells.

Right now I stumbled over an other issue. The new Armor while wearing no armor feature, does it add an invisble item in the inventory? I try to figure out what messes with my inventory, and I found two nameless invisble items that where added every time my PC strips her armor. And those items mess with SD+.

... I would appreciate if there was more information on your post, so we could read before downloading or while not playing =).

...So today I tried with a new character, and I realized, that using Enrage and Entice spells, my stats droped drastically...

Added the 'Help' section to the first post, reaching that post character limit tho. Sexual Enrage / Entice takes a percentage of your current Status to use, this value can be decreased with the Seducer passive.

Right now I stumbled over an other issue. The new Armor while wearing no armor feature, does it add an invisble item in the inventory? I try to figure out what messes with my inventory, and I found two nameless invisble items that where added every time my PC strips her armor. And those items mess with SD+.

Yeah, when it equips the "Royal Glow" armor it adds it as an 'invisible' armor, Skyrim does this automatically unfortunately (Next build will attempt to remove the items when the passive isn't active). Can you give more info on how it messes with SD+? (I don't use a lot of mods lol)

... I'm just a bit sad that I can't use Soul Pets because it's incompatible with AFT. :(

Sorry  >.<

Sure, SD+ checks in some encounters if your PC is wearing any clothes or armor. If it find something, it checks, if the owner has aloud such things. And reacts with an event, if the PC wasn't aloud to wear such things. Well the inventorycheck says always "worn" to those items, which means you will always fail those rulechecks.

Even after reading the recent posts about this, I still don't understand - why am I seeing my health at 20/128? I'm still low level, but 20 health is just nuts! I can't even use a healing potion because Skyrim thinks 20 is my max health.

Also, how can I tell if have the Regal armor working? There are references to equipping it...but it sounds like it happens automatically? Especially with my health being so low at the start of combat, I really need to know if I'm protected at all or if I should put my armor back on.

It's a really cool mod, and I'm loving it overall...I just need these couple of things cleared up so I can get on with having fun.

Thanks!

Even after reading the recent posts about this, I still don't understand - why am I seeing my health at 20/128? I'm still low level, but 20 health is just nuts! I can't even use a healing potion because Skyrim thinks 20 is my max health.

Also, how can I tell if have the Regal armor working? There are references to equipping it...but it sounds like it happens automatically? Especially with my health being so low at the start of combat, I really need to know if I'm protected at all or if I should put my armor back on.

It's a really cool mod, and I'm loving it overall...I just need these couple of things cleared up so I can get on with having fun.

Thanks!

Well, english isn't my primary language, but I'll try to explain to you:

Wherever you use Entice/Enrage spells, you have a drastic loss on your max caps, that's it.

If you have a high drain level, you may end the sex act with your original max caps.

Basically, with Succubus Heart, Its like you have a second max cap for each stats now, which I think are called Heart caps, and your max stats will fluctuate based this Heart Cap. It's a Cap of your Cap, if it makes sense.

You start the game having 102 heart cap for each stat, but you actual max health, for example, will still be 100.

By having sex, you will drain your's victim stats (at rate of 1p/sec of sexual act, which can raised), and after the act, you will likely have 102/102 health. 

If you already have your health/magika/stamina too low, like you said, I advice you trying to have sex by other means, not use Entice/Enrage. After a few acts, You will be back to your normal.

There is one magic on this mod, that works on sleeping targets (dream something, I forgot the name Night's Embrace), that will make NPCs have sex with you without losing anything, so you can recover your original caps by draining them. I love this spell, the idea of breaking NPCs houses, and draining sleep victims, is the very concept of succubus that I have on my head.

Or can use any means, really, like surrender on Defeat, or SL eagers NPCs.

Just remember that you don't actually drain their current health or stamina, only their max caps, and if I remember right, I won't restore your actual HP. If their max health fall bellow 0, they die. 

Also you can raise your Heart Caps, by expending sex exp on the mod menu, or finding items (souls) on dead npcs.

Those Heart caps, will ALWAYS be on top of Max stats. So if have 100/104, gained a level, and put on health, you have will 110/114 (seems that you have to raise above your caps once you level a stat, which is weird, I think is a bug)

I think the Entice/Enrage spells are meant to be risky, you will not want to use them unless you have some descent drain ( I have about  7~8 p/sec, and I think that's enough already) so you can drain back what you lose on cast.

Also, what you drain above your limits, are converted to force, that can be used to raise your vanilla skills. So, wherever you have sex, you will end gaining something.

About regal armor, I haven't tried yet, it seems to equip a invisible item on you that acts like a armor, when you are naked. Try to compare your armor using regular clothes and being naked, I think that you will see a difference on your armor. 

I hope I have been clear (and correct), if there any doubt, please ask, and I'll try to help =).

• 2 months later...

okay, so i've been playing around for some time with this mod (absolutely loving it XD) and have a suggestion to make: could you change the entice/enrage spells to drain status in the form of damage and have them apply a debuff that disables natural status regen instead of changing the values of ths stats?

you could make the debuff infinite, so that it requires one to fill ones stats up to max again with the mods mechanics (not potions) to re-enable natural regen (removing the debuff).

this way it would still be possible to use potions in combat (and not die instantly if there's mor than one opponent) and it would probably increase compatibility with other mods.

i think this would do a great deal to help balance the mod better ;)

the way it's now makes combat just about impossible until late-game...

loving the mod either way, thanks for making this!^^

EDIT: does draining not work on creatures?

Came back to modding Skyrim after a nice break, got a new update out, Succubus Heart 4.10! I released the new (WIP) Succubus Realm which is now an expandable open zone and no longer feels like a cluster or stuffs (It's a nice hut in the wilderness.. sort of.). This new realm effectively replaces the old one. I also got the pet sex effect's framework built which allows each pet to have a selected effect which does things like damage target stamina or grant the master extra XP. These effects scale with both the pet's level and the Summoner Level. Both are fairly new and only lightly tested so please let me know if there's errors/bugs somewhere. I also took the suggestions of adding a charge time onto the Realm teleport spells, so now they take 5 seconds to charge up, which should be enough to make it dangerous to use in combat but still provide a clutch escape when used properly (that way I don't remove that possible strategy, instead this makes it more interesting and 'immersive').

A special note about SD+ compatibility with the Regal Glow passive, because of how I apply the scaling armor stat by using SKSE to modify an existing item I can't have the item 'not' equip and even tho it's invisible it still counts as armor. I can fix this if SD+ has some form of ignore tag or something, I just don't know it. So if you use SD+ just don't use the passive, nothing else conflicts. 

...apply a debuff that disables natural status regen instead of changing the values of ths stats?...

EDIT: does draining not work on creatures?

Messing with regen causes a ton of compatibility issues and creates more problems than it's worth, I did try it in a few different ways and couldn't get it to work in a way I was comfortable with. Note that the Entice/Enrage spells are not meant to be used in combat until you have the drain to sustain it (They were considered overpowered since they always apply), you can decrease their effect with the Seducer Passive.

Also drain should be working on creatures, however you can't drain 'Soul Pets' since they are summoned ally 'succubus/incubus' characters, you'll still get the stats for it, but the pet won't lose their stats.

Made a few minor fixes with 4.11, fixed version displays and Succubus Realm Disconnect not working when death override and random spawn were enabled (caused by some old validity code I should have removed way before now >.>).

New zone is the island, it's very nice. Pet sex effect is good too. And i think

+You should place some beach around, it will better than fence of tree. 

+In my game, Spirit and Tali is always standing, not move. Can they move around and do something like older version ?

For the Succubus Realm, it's very much a work in progress, but I feel it's more 'thematic'/interesting than what I had before so I decided to just let it go live. It's currently a 'fence of trees' because I plan on making 2 more areas and then an outer rim but I needed something release-able (game crashes if you leave a cell that doesn't exist, so I had to gate it somehow) and the fence was a quick/easy solution (it'll be different in the future).

NPCs can't currently path in the Succubus Realm, I haven't finished the nav-meshes/interest points but they will roam just like before when the area is a bit more complete.