Hey a real quick heads up,  love the mod,  enjoying trying to fold it into my heavily modded game,  having a problem with the pet dog,  every time he gets hit in combat I get a testing pet hit notification,  thought I would toss that out there just as an FYI

Hey a real quick heads up,  love the mod,  enjoying trying to fold it into my heavily modded game,  having a problem with the pet dog,  every time he gets hit in combat I get a testing pet hit notification,  thought I would toss that out there just as an FYI

3.441 should fix this, it's basically a hotfix. I had to release 3.44 rather untested for technical reasons (scroll up the thread if you want more info on that) and this was super simple testing script I had in.

Good Day,

I have a minor question which answer might just hide from me (in plain sight): the skeever, horker and the... plant-thing which name I don't recall at the moment seems to be unable to get trained. Well, while the rest of the mod works fabulous as far as I can tell, these guys just standing around, doing nothing when you use the spells. At least they fight, but fade way to fast to be useful in longer battles. 

So... I think I just lack something like an animation pack or need to enable something somewhere, but well... there are about 100 mods active right now, so finding stuff like this is a pretty insane task. In a general way, should all soul pets be ready for training, or are some which are not just finished yet?

Wonderous greetings, Merlin

Good Day,

I have a minor question which answer might just hide from me (in plain sight): the skeever, horker and the... plant-thing which name I don't recall at the moment seems to be unable to get trained. Well, while the rest of the mod works fabulous as far as I can tell, these guys just standing around, doing nothing when you use the spells. At least they fight, but fade way to fast to be useful in longer battles. 

So... I think I just lack something like an animation pack or need to enable something somewhere, but well... there are about 100 mods active right now, so finding stuff like this is a pretty insane task. In a general way, should all soul pets be ready for training, or are some which are not just finished yet?

Wonderous greetings, Merlin

Plant thing, you mean Spriggan? For training, are you just referring to the spells? You need animations for them installed if you want to start... well, an animation. They're working as intended in my current build, I can't confirm if I broke something last patch or not but do check if they are able to level up. One particular check you can do is summon a skeever, then type in the console ' Help "SuH_PETskeeverxp" ' and check the value listed, then attack the Skeever Pet and type into the console again, check if the value increased at all. If it did then XP is working, if not then something broke.. >.<

As for them fading away, pets have a 'desire' value and when that reaches 0 they un-summon. Desire generates when no pets are summoned. (It should list their 'Desire' on the MCM)

Good Evening,

I tried as you told me (summon skeever, use consol command, getting said xp = 0.00, hit skeever, reusing console command, getting said xp = 0.00). Yes, I just looked for a latest version (and found 3.441), which was the one I used for testing.

Ah... animations. So I need to hope that little dude get his xps somehow else, because I'm aiming for the sabre cat as battle companion.

Good Evening,

I tried as you told me (summon skeever, use consol command, getting said xp = 0.00, hit skeever, reusing console command, getting said xp = 0.00). Yes, I just looked for a latest version (and found 3.441), which was the one I used for testing.

Ah... animations. So I need to hope that little dude get his xps somehow else, because I'm aiming for the sabre cat as battle companion.

Right, if XP isn't adding when he's hit then that means either the creature script isn't activating for whatever reason, or the SuH_Fun script didn't update properly. I'd suggest re-downloading the mod and re-installing it (shouldn't require a clean install), if that doesn't work then try a new game and do the same test (You don't have to go very far anyways, just when you can attack summon the skeever immediately and attack him, alternate start mods make this even quicker).

If neither of those work I have no clue why they wouldn't be working (Maybe try visiting the Succubus Realm so all the pets initialize? You can also try checking the Skeever's Desire Stat by using "SuH_PETskeeverdesire" instead of xp, it should decrease each hit as well as over time). Sorry if I couldn't fix the issue, without the problem in my own hands to play with I can't really help farther, a papyrus log and/or mod-list could help find Skyrim errors that could be conflicting, but beyond that I'm stuck. (If all else fails, cheat it by typing ' Set SuH_PETbearlevel to 4 ' in the console, this will set the bear's level to 4 and unlock Sabre Cat. This may not work in the future but it'll work for now)

Succubus Heart 3.45 is released which adds the pet spells I talked a little about. Leader system still isn't in because I had some issues getting the spell to work well enough for me (I think I'm just going to make leader selection a single pet and make things easier on myself...). I'm starting to get really into another project and with how life is currently going I need to get that rolling soon or I'm going to hit a huge barrier, so after 4.0 releases I'll be taking a 'break' from modding for a while.

For some reason increases in magic and stamina heart levels only cost 20 points, while health works fine. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Looks like I messed up the item tracking calculation on these 2 (I just had the value subtract from itself which made the value 0, and I add 20 to all costs so that's why it was 20), not sure how I missed that one but it should be fixed in 3.45. (Guess this shows how little I actually play >.<)

is it intended, that the random summon (cool feature btw) summons additional soul pets? Currently it always summons 2 to 3 pets. It also just recognised one of the pets, and while the recognised beast worls as known. The others just stay by my side, protecting me, till I change the zone via fast travel.

is it intended, that the random summon (cool feature btw) summons additional soul pets? Currently it always summons 2 to 3 pets. It also just recognised one of the pets, and while the recognised beast worls as known. The others just stay by my side, protecting me, till I change the zone via fast travel.

That... no, doesn't sound right. >.< Are you using any follower enhancement mods, most specifically Ultimate Follower Overhaul or Amazing Follower Tweaks (UFO / AFT)? I know these mods have issues with animal followers, and my switching method doesn't play well with them. In general only one Soul Pet should be summoned at any time, the code will force others to de-follow and tag them as inactive inside Succubus Heart.

The Summon Spells should...

Step 1 : Find a valid pet

Step 2 : If there's another valid pet (that isn't the one summoned) De-summon and return pet to the Succubus Realm

Step 3 : Summon found valid pet

Nope, I didn't used UFO in a long time. Too much conflicts with other mods like "epic restoration".

Every time I used the summon spell, while the first pet was still in my realm, it just said somesthing like "too much followers". Right now I'm reinstalling skyrim and will give SH a new character to play as a foresworn  witch. Maybe I can find some of the conflicts.

Okay, after reinstallation, I've encountered two issues. First: independent from the desire value, I have now permanent access to the enrage and entice spell. Second: The soul pets are working fine, as long as I only use the MCM options. But as soon as I'm using the summon spell, the MCM options are no longer usable, and the pets no longer generate desire, after they are desummoned.

The only new thing, I'm using right now, is Mod Organiser instead of NMM. So my guess is, that MO didn't act properly for the desire system.

Okay, after reinstallation, I've encountered two issues. First: independent from the desire value, I have now permanent access to the enrage and entice spell. Second: The soul pets are working fine, as long as I only use the MCM options. But as soon as I'm using the summon spell, the MCM options are no longer usable, and the pets no longer generate desire, after they are desummoned.

The only new thing, I'm using right now, is Mod Organiser instead of NMM. So my guess is, that MO didn't act properly for the desire system.

Succubus Heart 3.45 (I recommend reseting passives after this update)

- Changed Sexual Enrage and Sexual Entice are now Auto-Learned and don't require Desire (Mechanics will be added in a later patch)

Took me longer than it should of, but I found it. So, 2 things, for the MCM not working I messed up Summon's code and it sets the active pet count to 98, so it thinks too many pets are active disabling summoning and desire generation, I'm retracting this method to use the new method in the Random Summon spell so I didn't notice it in my current build but it is still broken in the 3.5 release. (for reference the new method checks for an active pets via verify method, then unlocked pets, then desire/available. Desire will always generate in the next patch as opposed to when no pet is summoned)

So, DON'T USE THE SUMMON PET SPELLS, I broke it >.<, other than that it should work as intended. If you do use the Summon spell type in the Console ' set SuH_PETactive to 0 ' AFTER desummoning all pets, this'll fix the MCM and allow summoning again. (note: you can use this to summon multiple pets as well, however the mod isn't built for that and it'll most likely break stuff irreversibly)

Now point 2, about the pets staying... that still shouldn't happen. The spells 'should' move the de-summoned pets back to the Succubus Realm. I have 2 guesses, either something didn't install correctly because something is missing in your install or I tagged something wrong or a mod is conflicting with the spell in some way (maybe script lag is also to blame? no clue). A mod-list and/or papyrus log would help figure this one out as I can't replicate the issue.

I did notice the Horse, once ridden, may teleport with you on fast travel thanks to Skyrim moving your last ridden horse automatically, but that's really not that big of an issue for me to add polling to fix it.

As said, after the reinstallation with MO, the pets worked as intended, if you ignore, that they didn't regenerate their desire, after the spell usage. So yeah, I guess there were some Conflicts with the old installation.

Again. SH is an awesome Mod, which workes absolutly fine with a "daughter of coldhabour" themed character. It's super immersive and alingned with the vanilla gameplay in a unique way. So I hope the Random summon problem can be solved. for now, I'm using the MCM method.

I cannot for the life of me get this mod to work. I've disabled so many other mods that I could think would conflict but to no avail.  Everything about it works except for the main feature, the sex absorption/drain. Is this supposed to work immediately? or do I have to be a certain desire level or something for it to work?  When using the sexual enrage spell the sexlab animation will play, the partner doesn't lose any health and my character doesn't gain any health. when I go to my current active magic during the sexlab animation, there's an entry saying succubus is submitting and that's it.

You need to have the caps raised, before you gain any benefits other than SH-XP. In the MCM Menue is an option for every stat, that can get the caps raised with SH-XP. Once the Cap is higher than your actual stat, you will drain this stat out of your partner, til it mets the new cap.

When I created my new character it said that my base health was 100 and that the cap was 102 (100/102).  I had enabled both options for "allow drain to kill" and "drain always kills". If what you said was the case then it should have drained two health from him then killed him right?   

Just retested again and noticed that after the sex act my base health did go up by 1 to (101/102). So it is draining but its still not killing the partner even though I have "drain always kills" enabled.

edit: So does this mod only just raise your maximum health? Say my character is wounded, would i not be able to heal to full health buy draining the life of others? if that's the case i'll still use the mod for the awesome leveling and summoning parts, but I think ill pair it with something like deadly drain to heal up / guarantee kill enemies.

You didn't kill the victim by default. B/c it has more than just one HP. I'm using Defeat and after some training and leveling, I could kill my helpless victims without any problems.

Oh and there are some fast regen effects in there, but most of them, had to be unlocked and developed by SH-XP, the big cooldow for example or the collectible fluids. There seems no lifedrain to be, so far. Which is something I like. So I can decide to use it next to a mod like Lifedrain, or as a vampite (daughter of coldhabour). This mod imerses with tha actual vanilla gamplay so well, that you can tailor different playstyles around it without any other mods nex to the SL family. PSQ for example breaks the vanillagame somewhat, and leads to a distinguished gameplay. If you are play a very deadly skyrim. There are mods out there, which alters the expert mode in a very extreme way, than you can use SH next to PSQ and get a fullfledged daedra with the potential to level beyond anything mortal. This is, how SH seems to work.

Succubus Heart 4.0 ALPHA (3.5) is now up! I've cut my plans to finish Soul Pets in this build since I wanted 4.0 to be compatible with Vanilla Skyrim. This will, however, be the last build that won't require ALL DLCs. This is also why I didn't add the final merchant to the Succubus Realm and items related to him, since I was going to be using some Hearthfire stuffs for it...

Also Skyrim Special Edition releases in like, 24 hours... I doubt things will be compatible right out of the gate but I'll be watching for SKSE and SexLab to be updated for Skyrim SE and will get Succubus Heart updated ASAP.

Succubus Heart starts your stats pretty low, so you'll need to level them up for it to 'naturally' kill partners. The absorption stats work (as described in the Mod's Help MCM) by draining overtime, so every few seconds you'll absorb from the victim. Absorption doesn't heal you, only increases your possible cap (that way it doesn't undermine potions and restorative spells/passives) and decrease the victim's max status. Drain kill only works if you drain their max status down to 0, not sure why "Drain Always Kills" isn't working tho.

While Succubus Heart can be used alone, it's primarily designed to work along with whatever mods people want to use so don't shy from using other mods for features you want. Succubus Heart is a great 'companion' mod.

Summon Spells should now be fixed! I hope... and yes, that's how Succubus Heart works. Succubus Heart can be used standalone but it primarily makes a great companion mod to whatever load-order/play-style people want. (well, unless they use AFT/UFO... I'll find a way to fix it eventually >.<)

EDIT : 4.0 is now up, non-Alpha. It's not 100% tested but I'm confident it'll work at least up to 90%! =^.^=

I did some changes to SuH_Fun (the mod's function library) so if anyone was altering Succubus Heart make sure to update things to the new functions if you used them. Feeling pretty happy with where Succubus Heart has gotten now, I remember back when I first started this thing, was a complete mess since I had no clue how Papyrus or CK worked, but as I did another optimization pass-through today I finally feel confident in what I'm doing. Sure, it took 2 years, but that's progress at least!

I love your mod but i keep running into a problem.  When I load up a saved game, my magic health and stamina are severely reduced.

I think I need more information because I can't re-produce it. Are you talking about your 'normal' health, or Succubus Heart's Status Cap? What version are you running? Would you have a papyrus log by chance, and maybe other mods that effect your health/magicka/stamina? Have you ever 'cleaned' your save using a save cleaner?

Only 2 Succubus Heart functions run when loading a game, SuH_Main and SuH_MCM update function (MODupdate/MCMupdate), neither touch health so I assume something external is effecting it.

Hi,

I have just installed the 4.0 and TES5Edit report this errori

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 890660 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: aaaMarkers "Marker Storage Unit" [CELL:0005EAC7]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 8
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Block 3
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 416, Removed Records: 3, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 413, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] Succubus Heart.esp
[00:00] SuH_sex_inact "In Sex Act" [SPEL:03005918]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] SuH_stat_essential "SuH Essential" [SPEL:03004387]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] All Done!

Hope there are not harmful.

Skyrim Special Edition's Creation Kit just launched, so it seems like everything is about to start rolling! It's also a great time for me to have lost my day job... (getting layed off is pretty lame >.>) So I have quite a lot more time free than I had expected so I'll probably start playing around with mods and what-not. Still need SKSE, Sexlab, and SkyUI for Succubus Heart but I may port some of my old private mods over.

Hi,

I have just installed the 4.0 and TES5Edit report this errori

For Succubus Heart (everything is prefixed with SuH) it's just reporting that SuH_sex_inact and SuH_stat_essential are spells without magic effects. This is because I use these 2 spells as a dynamic (and cleanable) tagging system therefore they don't actually use any effects. Nothing harmful, I've seen people break Succubus Hearty by 'cleaning' them tho, Succubus Heart needs them how they are to function so don't do that >.<.