Spirit_Shard I've got a question about the drop mana/stamina/health spell.

Is it suppose to drop the total pool level with a 100 or convert a 100 from the pool?

It takes 100 from your current amount, so if you have 340 health, the convert spell will take 100 and you'll be left with 240. If you're using the latest version it can drop your health all the way to 1, so be careful!

--------------

Since the forum rollback is happening I felt it'd be important to mention here I am working on a full mod re-write at the moment, I'll be updating the main post later today when I release the post over on my Patreon. This new re-write will have a few changes and won't be compatible with the older versions unfortunately.

Spirit_Shard I've got a question about the drop mana/stamina/health spell.

Is it suppose to drop the total pool level with a 100 or convert a 100 from the pool?

It takes 100 from your current amount, so if you have 340 health, the convert spell will take 100 and you'll be left with 240. If you're using the latest version it can drop your health all the way to 1, so be careful!

--------------

Since the forum rollback is happening I felt it'd be important to mention here I am working on a full mod re-write at the moment, I'll be updating the main post later today when I release the post over on my Patreon. This new re-write will have a few changes and won't be compatible with the older versions unfortunately.

Ok so it drops the whole pool..

Good to know, I thought it took from the pool it self so it would regen to max. I meaning 500/500 health to 400/500 health in stead to 400/400 health

First playable release of the Succubus Heart Re-Write is available (SuH DevBuild vR 0.1)! This version is still fairly basic but it has the majority of the framework build which means additions from here should go smoothly. If anyone wishes to try it out remember it's not compatible with the old Succubus Heart Versions so you'll need to disable the old one with possibly a clean save before moving over. It's also an "in testing phase" version so expect some issues here and there (and if you run into issues please let me know! Thank you =^.^=).

Changes / Inclusions :

• Includes XP and Absorptions systems, all functioning as before. I now use a new solo script called SuH_Fun (Function) to calculate most stat and XP changes when not in the MCM. This is slightly heavier than the old method however is more reliable and doesn't interrupt sex effect scripts when delayed. (Notifications haven't been fully built yet, working on a polled reports system which will notify about gains when XP hasn't been gained for a certain amount of time.)
  • The MCM is included, however only the Status, Skill, and Heart pages have anything on them. It has a slight visual overhaul which needed to happen in-order to reduced bugs and improve usability. (I no longer use page resets to update values, instead I do them manually by double-calculating values, performance should be improved however room for error on my end, such as typos and false values, is much higher)
  • "Skill Levels" is implemented, only thing missing here is converting XP to force (force is the new resource name for essence, works toward unlocking more SP). Skyrim has a bug inside of itself which can halt incremental leveling so I'll still need to implement a safety check in the future. (to fix the bug simply gain XP with that skill, such as smithing, just smith an iron dagger and the bug will go away.)
  • "Heart Levels" is implemented, this currently includes all the previous levels that were available. Costs have been changed to start higher but increase slower in most cases, I'll be adding drops in the future that will level different Heart Levels when consumed, reducing the full reliance on XP.
  • Killing Enemies should now reward the player with 100xp. While this was initially a test feature I've decided to leave it in and may expand upon it in the future
  • Sex Drops - Sperm and Milk - are included and drop in the same consistancy as before. There's currently only 1 version of each but more drops will be added in the future. (Sperm and Milk have also been given new alchemy properties to better suit their value)
  • Stacks are implemented however nothing that uses them is included yet.
  • Combat Seduction has been added however it's purely for testing purposes at the moment and lacks customization. (All hits with health under 100% are set to start acts, so if you decide to play with it enabled get ready for anim-city!)
  • Desire System is implemented with higher gains than before. Desire also unlocks Sexual Enrage when it reaches 300 (value not final) now generating 1 desire for every second. (Desire now directly converts to XP when in sex acts. Currently 5% of desire is converted every 5 seconds of an act however this value will be changed in the future)
  • Animation start and discrimination is implemented however customization settings are not yet (Currently male homosexuals are disabled). Starting Animations now runs on a new function in SuH_Fun that handles actors with captured arrays, this means I can implement 3+ actor animations in the future (currently only single and 2 actor animations are supported)

EDIT : I was going through and doing some commenting when I noticed an error in my ANIMcalc code, basically animations will always start as long as the actors are "valid" by sexlab so male homosexuals are still enabled.

EDIT 2 : Since I'm overwriting the main post here's the important bit about the mod re-write changes...

Notable Changes on the way... (Please note not all features will be present at the re-writes release)

• Currently large issues (such as MCM not giving skills / abilities) should be fixed or reduced significantly.
  • "External Mod Support" will be fully integrated with functions to modify XP and Stats making spells super easy to integrate (If interest picks up more functions will be added in the future)
  • The mod will be fully documented with heavily commented scripts to ensure easier viewing and if I ever have to stop working on the mod someone else can easily take over / users can make their own modifications.
  • Pets / Summons will finally be included! I had pets working in older test versions but it had to many issues to release, but now I'm building with them in-mind. Pets can be summoned to fight along side you and can also be commanded to act on other characters, gaining you stats and xp while doing so! I also wish to add a leveling system to them in the future.
  • Succubus Spells are now going to be based around modifications instead of the old system of just having a large variety of spells. For example, Focus Shot is going to become the main "quick damage" spell which can be replaced by modified versions which drain enemy stamina or have a chance to paralyze on-hit. I currently have 6 spells planned (Focus Shot, Intimate Touch, Vital Drain, Cursed Blood, and 2 unnamed spells)
  • Passives will now be lesser but more impactfull (I was already headed in this direction before)
  • Sex Drops are getting a semi-overhaul where Sperm and Milk are still dropped like always however new drops are being added along-side sperm/milk which will have special effects on them.
  • Killing targets will now be able to earn you drops, such as souls.
  • Desire will still act as an unlocker for seduction spells however now converts directly to XP in acts. The penalty system I experimented with on desire will be fully removed/abandoned (sorry to those that wanted it X.x)
  • Crafting is being removed / replaced by a Sacrifice system which turns item combinations into stats and single use spells
  • Oh, right, Consumable Spells are being added which can only be used a certain amount of times before more 'charges' must be acquired
  • New Succubus Merchants will also be available through-out the world
  • and a bunch of smaller things I'm probably forgetting to mention....

Also uploading Succubus Heart vR 0.02 in a moment. (Keep in mind internally the mod still thinks it's 0.01 so the mod-update message won't play / will be outdated) This build enables a few more settings and cleans up a lot of code (most notably the animation triggers) with a few bug fixes.

Hi - tried both your new files, and neither one shows in my game at all.  Repackaged them with Data as base directory, and checked C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Script to make sure the files were there.  I have the mod at the bottom of my load order in NMM as well.  What am I doing wrong?

Hi - tried both your new files, and neither one shows in my game at all.  Repackaged them with Data as base directory, and checked C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Script to make sure the files were there.  I have the mod at the bottom of my load order in NMM as well.  What am I doing wrong?

You need to rename the Script folder to Scripts (notice the s).

You need to rename the Script folder to Scripts (notice the s).

Oh, woops, I messed up the release pack, I'll fix it in the next release. In the mean time renaming "Script" to "Scripts" should have it running. I generally copy files from a test folder into a release folder and I guess I missed an 's'. =X.x= Thank you for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I'm using Succubus Heart Dev v02 and... it has an ugly flaw. Or it does in conjunction with my load order at least.

For this I'm using SkyTweak to monitor my character, as always. Normally a high elf's magicka rate with the Imperious mod is 100/3.5, with the 100 ratio rising as your magicka goes up, but the 3.5 staying the same. I had some sex and raised my magicka to 250, then I cast Mana Drop twice to bring it to 50, and a bit later it was back up to 130. But the 100 of the two equations up there which changes as your mana changes went down to negatives, and was still there by the time I got back up to 130, and I could not regenerate magicka at all. I tested and the same thing happens if you reduce either your health or your stamina too much, your regeneration rate goes away permanently.

This may be a flaw with my load order however rather than the mod, can someone else check if it's happening with them? I'm also using Untamed that changes this ratio, otherwise there's Imperious's starting settings. Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul also periodically changes the heal rate but I havent' actually used any potions or eaten any food.

Okay so I'm using Succubus Heart Dev v02 and... it has an ugly flaw. Or it does in conjunction with my load order at least.

For this I'm using SkyTweak to monitor my character, as always. Normally a high elf's magicka rate with the Imperious mod is 100/3.5, with the 100 ratio rising as your magicka goes up, but the 3.5 staying the same. I had some sex and raised my magicka to 250, then I cast Mana Drop twice to bring it to 50, and a bit later it was back up to 130. But the 100 of the two equations up there which changes as your mana changes went down to negatives, and was still there by the time I got back up to 130, and I could not regenerate magicka at all. I tested and the same thing happens if you reduce either your health or your stamina too much, your regeneration rate goes away permanently.

This may be a flaw with my load order however rather than the mod, can someone else check if it's happening with them? I'm also using Untamed that changes this ratio, otherwise there's Imperious's starting settings. Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul also periodically changes the heal rate but I havent' actually used any potions or eaten any food.

I know in the old write (Devbuild 2.6x I think is when it was implemented?) there were some issues with the Desire effects stacking and causing regen-rates to drop more than intended do-to Skyrim never removing the effect spells, with devbuild 2.7x disabling desire effects will remove the spells and revert the effect. Other than that tho it would be from outside sources, often a combination of things can cause regen-rates to get wonky. (I've learned my lesson and I'm not touching regen-rates in the re-write X.x)

This issue sounds more like a problem with whatever scaling mod you're using, it may never intend for status less than 100 (since in vanilla it's impossible to have a base lower than 100 for the player character). I'll have to add a min-cap to the re-write feature list which would work around these issues, since players could limit their minimum to 100 (even if that's not how the mod was intended to function, it's better than being outright broken.)

Actually my elf starts out after picking my class as health 75, stamina 75, magicka 170, the racial mods are meant to set it up so it's genuinely differnet to play a high elf mage than a Nord mage rather than just have that once/day power you get be the only thing that matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm testing the SuH DevBuild vR 0.2.

At first it didn't work until i take a look on the forum and change the script folder -> scripts.  After that i had finally the mod in MCM.

But sadly i didn't get sperm after any act, only milk.  

Also in the previous versions milk and sperm were recognized as food by INeed mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?), but with the current DevBuild it's no the case anymore.  As a succubus these are the only food my PC will eat for sustenance. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Actually my elf starts out after picking my class as health 75, stamina 75, magicka 170, the racial mods are meant to set it up so it's genuinely differnet to play a high elf mage than a Nord mage rather than just have that once/day power you get be the only thing that matters.

Interesting, probably something wrong with Succubus Heart then, I'll have to make sure this isn't a bug that carries over to the re-write.

Hello, i'm testing the SuH DevBuild vR 0.2.

At first it didn't work until i take a look on the forum and change the script folder -> scripts.  After that i had finally the mod in MCM.

But sadly i didn't get sperm after any act, only milk.  

Also in the previous versions milk and sperm were recognized as food by INeed mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?), but with the current DevBuild it's no the case anymore.  As a succubus these are the only food my PC will eat for sustenance. ^^

In the current public devBuild sperm and milk distribution is kinda broken, along with a few other things. I have them fixed but the current build isn't actually playable do to a few overlapping mechanics I just haven't built in yet, thank you for letting me know tho!

---

Minor update, I took a month long break from all but my YouTube channel as a way to kind of re-fresh on things, I had a lot of failures  in a short amount of time so it was nice to just write it off for a bit. Started working on my other projects again yesterday (Including Succubus Heart) so hopefully I can get updates out soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been expecting such mod for so long but how do I kill in sex skeletons and staff. I cast seduction and after the scene nothing happens.  scripts folder is fixed.

For using it mainly to kill your target this mod is better; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

This mod is more from being able to get stronger from sex over time, absorbing energy and becoming stronger, I've rarely been able to kill with the drain in this.

Succubus Heart is more about progression, but I am working on adding more 'kill' features, currently trying to get a hotkey system working... Other mods will probably be better at just out-right killing the target tho.

Thanks. Another question about uncapper. I still get levelling vanilla way even installed uncapper first and that option from the mod. Would appreciate suggestions please.

You have to install uncapper like normal, the optional file I include is only a settings file that changes a few things.

• 3 weeks later...
- Changed Sperm and Milk to be tagged as Food Items (Still acts as ingredients)

I'm testing the last version (r0.5), the sperm and milk aren't yet tagged as food by the mod Ineed.

Following the forum for Ineed mod :

you can "patch" unrecognized food items in-game upon consumption of the item provided that it has the VendorItemFood keyword.

- Changed Sperm and Milk to be tagged as Food Items (Still acts as ingredients)

I'm testing the last version (r0.5), the sperm and milk aren't yet tagged as food by the mod Ineed.

Following the forum for Ineed mod :

you can "patch" unrecognized food items in-game upon consumption of the item provided that it has the VendorItemFood keyword.

Right, I 'think' it should be fixed for next release now... (I can never seem to get this right lol)

Hu.. so there 'was' a post I was replying to but it disappeared... I assume the issue got fixed? (Was saying sex acts would set their max health/magicka/stamina to 1) If you were running an older version of Succubus Heart that wasn't part of the rewrite (vR0.x or ALPHA 3.x) you'll want to try a 'clean save' (Remove the mod and save, wait a few seconds, then install the new version). I also didn't set up the mod for Nexus Mod Manager so I don't know if it'll install correctly using that, manual install may be better.

Anyways, enough talking to ghosts.... Next portion of the Alpha is out (May as well called it Beta since I have all my planned spells/passives in now). I think I've ironed out the majority of bugs, didn't see anything more in my testing but I'm sure I missed one somewhere, now I'm just editing visual effects and getting it ready for a full 'final' release.

Can you make it so we can choose what our status caps are? you've currently got them at 100 health, magic and stamina by default and for those of us that play on legendary difficulty this is way too low, while the "desire debuff" gradually sucks my health down to 100 from 1000, forcing me to raise my health using console commands to make myself capable of killing a dragon without dying instantly to a cheap unavoidable flame breath, and trust me, legendary dragons can kill you pretty easily at less than 1000 health provided you haven't made yourself immune to magic.

I try to play a character that can survive with as few permanent buffs as possible like resist magic on armor.

It hurts the enjoyment of the mod because you have to waste vast amounts of points on raising your status caps instead of getting the other abilities, which by the way, are also way too weak only doing like 12 damage or so.

I know this is an alpha so please please, give us more freedom to control what limitations we want on our character as a succubus rather than forcing a specific style of gameplay on us with underpowered caps and spells.

This mod has so much more potential I think, if you made caps completely changeable in MCM and made the succubus spells more customizable, for instance, spells start weak but can be powered up with experience and the stat costs of using them rise with their power, or just make THAT freeform as well, either one of those would be good, you could even make it so they power up a lot after having sex and gradually get weaker the longer you go without sex.

Love the mod and want to see it get better, I hope you see where I'm coming from here, this is the only "sandbox style" succubus mod I've found so far that lets u just role play as a succubus, I hope you will see the value of preserving the players freedom with it, it can only make the mod more popular after all. :)

Working again with INeed, thx a lot.    :lol:

Woo, got it right this time!

Can you make it so we can choose what our status caps are? you've currently got them at 100 health, magic and stamina by default and for those of us that play on legendary difficulty this is way too low, while the "desire debuff" gradually sucks my health down to 100 from 1000, forcing me to raise my health using console commands to make myself capable of killing a dragon without dying instantly to a cheap unavoidable flame breath, and trust me, legendary dragons can kill you pretty easily at less than 1000 health provided you haven't made yourself immune to magic.

I try to play a character that can survive with as few permanent buffs as possible like resist magic on armor.

It hurts the enjoyment of the mod because you have to waste vast amounts of points on raising your status caps instead of getting the other abilities, which by the way, are also way too weak only doing like 12 damage or so.

I know this is an alpha so please please, give us more freedom to control what limitations we want on our character as a succubus rather than forcing a specific style of gameplay on us with underpowered caps and spells.

This mod has so much more potential I think, if you made caps completely changeable in MCM and made the succubus spells more customizable, for instance, spells start weak but can be powered up with experience and the stat costs of using them rise with their power, or just make THAT freeform as well, either one of those would be good, you could even make it so they power up a lot after having sex and gradually get weaker the longer you go without sex.

Love the mod and want to see it get better, I hope you see where I'm coming from here, this is the only "sandbox style" succubus mod I've found so far that lets u just role play as a succubus, I hope you will see the value of preserving the players freedom with it, it can only make the mod more popular after all. :)

In the old write (Somewhere around 2.3) I had configurable caps which wasn't too unreasonable. I am having a constant battle with trying to figure out cost scaling, while I've drastically reduced the cost of cap increases next patch (to the point of stupidity almost) I've moved that costs over to other aspects. If you have any feedback as far as scaling goes please let me know!

That said, overrides are what I'm actually currently working on (it's the last thing on my list from my previous mod-write before final release - aside from balancing). This includes over-rides for all Heart Levels and Desire Drain. As a note, this is Alpha for the re-write so if you want you can try out the older version (make sure to keep your old save tho!) you can try out V2.7 which has almost completely different workings (You could also let me know if I'm stepping forward... or backwards X.x).

As for spell options... that's kinda hard to do properly. I know it can be done, and it has, but as people will know from vanilla, Skyrim is set up to have spells as static, a spell does one thing and that's it, new spell for new thingy. Now I'm using all custom script for my spells so I could easily add in some scaling (Probably can't get it to display properly tho..) like an increase power passive or something, but I don't think I have the know-how of Skyrim's magic system to create fully customize-able spells. If anyone has tutorials on that sort of thing tho, please send them my way!

Hey, I started using this mod a little while ago when I noticed the rewrite went up.  I've been enjoying it quite a bit.  It's taken some doing to get used to some of the mechanics, but I think I've about got it down.  I do have a question regarding the souls that drop from enemies, though.  My only real issue is that since they drop from every enemy, I found it really easy to exploit.  That said, I've not been playing much since I installed the mod, so I don't know if it all balances out at later points in the game.  But anyway, what I was going to ask was is there a way to tweak the drop rates on items in game through MCM?  I like the soul drop, and I know I could always ignore them when I don't want them, but I like the idea of checking the bodies after a fight and just finding a nice surprise now and then.  If something like that is too much of a pain, I understand.  I'm sure I can always tweak the item's list in CK myself if it isn't the kind of thing you'd want to really devote time to.

Hey, I started using this mod a little while ago when I noticed the rewrite went up.  I've been enjoying it quite a bit.  It's taken some doing to get used to some of the mechanics, but I think I've about got it down.  I do have a question regarding the souls that drop from enemies, though.  My only real issue is that since they drop from every enemy, I found it really easy to exploit.  That said, I've not been playing much since I installed the mod, so I don't know if it all balances out at later points in the game.  But anyway, what I was going to ask was is there a way to tweak the drop rates on items in game through MCM?  I like the soul drop, and I know I could always ignore them when I don't want them, but I like the idea of checking the bodies after a fight and just finding a nice surprise now and then.  If something like that is too much of a pain, I understand.  I'm sure I can always tweak the item's list in CK myself if it isn't the kind of thing you'd want to really devote time to.

Glad you like the mod! Right now early game drops do throw balance a bit but I have no idea how it'll effect later game, just hasn't been in long enough yet. As for configuring drops I can look into making it configurable. Right now I just have it run a weighted drops system so adding a value check isn't too difficult, making it into a readable percent for the MCM is a bit difficult but whatever. Enabling / Disabling them is something I should definitely put in tho. If you're looking to just edit it yourself it's in SuH_dyna_active in OnDying() . It's just a weighted random-int system.

Have you looked into the abandoned mod, SexLab Leveling (SLL)? Currently it works quite well with yours, though it does have some quality of life features your mod is lacking. In SLL It's quite nice to hit a button and a menu pops up to do the leveling bits. Also has some achievements for doing the act with certain people/monsters. Its leveling features are quite good at complementing the game, and can add a nice bit of tailored balance to the game.