Attaching a log, log looks fine overall I just want to be sure about the "Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"" log reports.

Also pets are very incompatible with follower mods, at least AFT which is what I use. I summoned the dog, AFT auto-managed it, and even though I had the dog with me for several days I did not get any XP with it. Unless they are supposed to level via animal sex of course, which I have disabled in my game. When I dismissed it via SuH MCM the dog stuck around, only way to to remove it was to first set it to acttive, then disable AFT managing it, then unsummon it.

Only Succubus Heart stuff I saw in the log was from missing properties, which is strange because I thought I fixed one of them but I guess I reverted the .ESP after the fix and just never re-implemented it (Took a lot of testing versions to get certain things working >.>). That refers to the "applying to none" you are wondering about, looks like "consent drain" setting has been broken since at least 3.2, no other actual effect than that. The other is completely harmless, I commented out some code I'm not using till later and I also commented out properties that weren't being used... because I'm an idiot. Both are fixed for next release.

Pets only gain XP in the mod through Sex Acts at the moment, combat XP and pet scaling will be implemented a bit later. For AFT (and similar) non-vanilla followers always have problems. For me, 90% of the time it works fine but after a while things start to break, such as all pets (and custom followers) just randomly start teleporting to me when I fast travel, even if I didn't recruit them, sometimes followers will randomly leave, so on. The thing is, this happens to me for ANY non-vanilla follower, because of this I've never used more than 1 custom follower at a time, now I've just uninstalled AFT...

tl:dr We need a new and actually updated AFT (or similar). AFT was last updated in 2013, and no other versions of it updated by other modders have fixed the original issues.

I love this mod and the inclusion of Succubus Pets.

I only have a slight annoyance with the Succubus Realm in that I tend to avoid any and all fast travel and have multiple mods preventing fast travel apart from horse carriages.

Therefore I ask for a 'magical' way to leave the realm. Maybe an occult teleport stone which sends the player to the cell from which he started from (variable from the useage of the spell with the realm itself blacklisted) or a central hub (maybe somewhere in the wilderness at an old shrine) after death.

I only have a slight annoyance with the Succubus Realm in that I tend to avoid any and all fast travel and have multiple mods preventing fast travel apart from horse carriages.

Therefore I ask for a 'magical' way to leave the realm. Maybe an occult teleport stone which sends the player to the cell from which he started from (variable from the useage of the spell with the realm itself blacklisted) or a central hub (maybe somewhere in the wilderness at an old shrine) after death.

Actually about to work on this, I'll have a "Disconnect" spell which will return the player back to where they were. I like the idea of spawning at a shrine somewhere but I'm very weary of modding vanilla areas since it runs into compatibility issues, but if anyone has suggestions for a shrine-like place let me know and I can find the coordinates and make it work that way. I was originally going to just use Riverwood as a base respawn point, so I'll try and use the 3 stones area until a better alternative shows up (if I can find a way to get the coordinates...). I may just bite the bullet and choose a random place to make my own tho, haven't decided yet.

EDIT : 3.42 is uploaded with the spell I mentioned. I haven't implemented any sort of shrine system yet.

Actually about to work on this, I'll have a "Disconnect" spell which will return the player back to where they were. I like the idea of spawning at a shrine somewhere but I'm very weary of modding vanilla areas since it runs into compatibility issues, but if anyone has suggestions for a shrine-like place let me know and I can find the coordinates and make it work that way. I was originally going to just use Riverwood as a base respawn point, so I'll try and use the 3 stones area until a better alternative shows up (if I can find a way to get the coordinates...). I may just bite the bullet and choose a random place to make my own tho, haven't decided yet.

EDIT : 3.42 is uploaded with the spell I mentioned. I haven't implemented any sort of shrine system yet.

How about the roadside shrine to Dibella on the road between Markarth and Whiterun? It's along a river I belive, not that long out from Markarth. Dibella being the love goddess, it would make sense that succubi be tied to her.

I currently use the Tirashan mod for my Succubus' home. Tirashan is located within a personal pocket dimension of Oblivoin.  The maker of the mod has a spell which returns you to the position that you were in when you teleported to Tirashan. I would prefer this method over returning to a shrine.

How about the roadside shrine to Dibella on the road between Markarth and Whiterun? It's along a river I belive, not that long out from Markarth. Dibella being the love goddess, it would make sense that succubi be tied to her.

Makes enough sense, I'll use that as a starting point... just have to find it in the creation kit >.< (Need a reference ID to teleport things to, and I can't get that in-game annoyingly)

I currently use the Tirashan mod for my Succubus' home. Tirashan is located within a personal pocket dimension of Oblivoin.  The maker of the mod has a spell which returns you to the position that you were in when you teleported to Tirashan. I would prefer this method over returning to a shrine.

Tirashan looks freakin' sweet! O.O Anyways, that's how the current spell works, when I implement a shrine location I'll have it as an option.

I'm getting a bug, after casting some of the spells the sound effects won't go away. is there a way to fix that?

Can you specify what spells? Do you use any magic/sound overhauls?

I would request that adding shrines be optional (through MCM) because of worldspace incompatibility, etc. Maybe have them be built by the player? Also, Sexual Enrage and Sexual entice should stop actors from attacking for a bit, but have them move towards the player.

Wall of text incoming. I'd be willing to collaborate with you on building some of these.

Right now, succubus heart is a very interesting  mod, but it doesn't really define succubi by any real character. I propose the following changes, which would add incredible and unique dynamics to the game, allowing succubi to become true predators who should be revered and feared to the same extent as vampire lords.

Traits 

Succubi Regenerate Magicka/Stamina when having Sex
Succubi temporarily gain stamina regeneration benefits after having sex.
Succubi Gain VERY temporary magicka regeneration after having sex. Duration:Magnitude depends on level.

Spells

Night's Embrace

After sex, victim will be temporarily charmed to the succubi's service, will behave like a follower, and attack her enemies.
Depending on spell Strength, and strength of enemy at the time of sex, enemy will attempt to break free from the spell at certain intervals.(every few minutes)
This should be accompanied by a warning. If the victim fails, the spell continues, if it breaks free, he will either attack the succubus, or attempt to flee depending on their disposition. (Civilians should flee, bandits and other enemies should try to fight back).
Spell should always work and have a high duration if the victim was sleeping.
Skill ups
-Allow succubus to instantly kill the victim.
-Allow more victims to be controlled
-Decrease Victim's Chance to break free over time until they're permanently enslaved.

Fascinating Visions

Victim not in combat will be compelled to non-aggressively walk towards the succubus with weapons down, this behavior in of itself will not draw attention. Succubus will receive option to feed on charmed NPC. However, nearby NPCs do have a potential to see the spell being cast and will not be affected by it.
Skill ups will: 
-Prevent aggro from nearby NPCs
-Increase calmed duration
-Allow Succubus to take items from charmed NPC (Does not work on essential NPCs)
-Allow Succubus to feed from Charmed Victim
-Allow succubus to command Victim to sleep
-Temporarily leech regeneration from the victim

Seductive Touch

Touch spell requiring succubus to be undetected. NPC will be commanded by succubus for a short period of time depending on skill level. Commanding NPC to attack an ally will break the spell.
It would be awesome if this spell forced a quick kissing or foreplay animation

Skill ups:
-Increase duration
-Allow succubi to command victim to attack nearby enemies.
-Allow succubus to feed from victim
-Temporarily leech regeneration from the victim

Invasion

Could come at the end of a sex animation for a long bonus, or a short kissing animation.
Ethereal form for succubus, who takes full control "Movement, actions" of character for a temporary period of time. Character may attack Enemies of the succubus, and receives a small stat bonus.

This spell was done by Apocalypse magic, it is called "Mind Control"
Lore: Reward succubi for sneaking, allow them to not get their hands dirty, and allow them to pick apart many enemies without engaging in direct combat. Perfect for agents, spies, or lone-wolves.

Dark Allure

Foes in combat with the succubus will rapidly gain arousal. Landing melee attacks on, or being hit by melee attacks from the succubus will rapidly add arousal to the victim.
Higher levels allow minor desire gains, minor stat draining from highly aroused victims or from victims of this spell.

Lore: Arousal can do some really interesting things given other mods, and it suits this one perfectly.

Mark & Abudction (2 spells)

High Cost
Mark a Location with the mark spell. When Abduction is cast on a non-essential enemy who is (Sleeping Staggered from damage, under the influence of charm or fear spells, nights embrace, or seductive touch), that enemy will be teleported to the location, given maximum arousal, calmed, removed from combat, paralyzed, and forbidden from moving. Higher levels allow succubi to abduct more than one victim at once, and gain energy and stats from abducted victims. Mark MUST be cast in a safe location owned by the succubus. 

Casting this spell on a character afflicted by night's embrace refunds 75% of any cost.

Lore: Inspired by SCP-106's pocket dimension and kidnapping/feeding mechanics. Being kidnapped by a succubus you've never seen while being held in some pocket of oblivion is fascinating and terrifying. Playing a character who could do this would be a blast. It would also allow a succubus to save one of her companions.

The inclusion of even some of these spells will turn succubi into devious and cunning manipulators, as separate from your normal Dragonborn as the vampire lord is from a farmer. While young succubi will be forced to rely on weapons, brute force and assistance to win, the unlucky bandit chief who finds his for invaded by a more experienced succubus will soon be viciously assaulted by his own comrades - devoid of their past loyalties - seeking only to fulfil the whims of thier mistress before being culled or drained dry themselves.

I have some programming experience and would be willing to help you implement these if you would like to see them.

Have you considered (if it's even possible; or if the mod already does it in some fashion - I just started using it, so I may just not be familiar enough with how it works yet) an alternate version of the Status/Drain system that uses the player's current base attributes? The issues I ran into were quickly finding myself with only 15 Max Health/Magicka/Stamina by the time I finished Helgen - which I had to turn off Desire Drain and use console commands to fix; because there was just no way to restore that much lost Status with no investment in the Passives - and then, once I'd fixed that, the Max Absorb values quickly falling behind my base values as I leveled.

It's certainly more challenging, this way - but how viable would it be to go about it the other way 'round? So, for instance, instead of starting with 100 Max Absorb, you start with.. say, 5 - but that 5 adds to your base value (So, at level 1 - You could have a maximum of 105 Health. Sink your Skyrim levels up to 200 Health and that becomes 205 Health. Level your Max Absorb up to 100 and that becomes 300 - which then drains back down to 200; or even 150 if using a percentage of your base values is possible. Though, that's likely more script load/work than it might be worth.)

Makes enough sense, I'll use that as a starting point... just have to find it in the creation kit >.< (Need a reference ID to teleport things to, and I can't get that in-game annoyingly)

Tirashan looks freakin' sweet! O.O Anyways, that's how the current spell works, when I implement a shrine location I'll have it as an option.

I'm getting a bug, after casting some of the spells the sound effects won't go away. is there a way to fix that?

Can you specify what spells? Do you use any magic/sound overhauls?

it was the focus shots and no I dident have any other magic mods installed 

Have you considered (if it's even possible; or if the mod already does it in some fashion - I just started using it, so I may just not be familiar enough with how it works yet) an alternate version of the Status/Drain system that uses the player's current base attributes? The issues I ran into were quickly finding myself with only 15 Max Health/Magicka/Stamina by the time I finished Helgen - which I had to turn off Desire Drain and use console commands to fix; because there was just no way to restore that much lost Status with no investment in the Passives - and then, once I'd fixed that, the Max Absorb values quickly falling behind my base values as I leveled.

It's certainly more challenging, this way - but how viable would it be to go about it the other way 'round? So, for instance, instead of starting with 100 Max Absorb, you start with.. say, 5 - but that 5 adds to your base value (So, at level 1 - You could have a maximum of 105 Health. Sink your Skyrim levels up to 200 Health and that becomes 205 Health. Level your Max Absorb up to 100 and that becomes 300 - which then drains back down to 200; or even 150 if using a percentage of your base values is possible. Though, that's likely more script load/work than it might be worth.)

To be entirely honest due to such conflicts I would have greatly prefered it if this mod did not touch abilties at all and instead worked off some other system, like "soul energy" or the like, though I do not know how such would work. I usually now set in the first page sliders my default levels to 10 points which locks it and causes it to not increase any, which means all my ability increases are via level. This also means that I get way more xp from sex also... but also that basically 80 % of this mod is useless to me. I primarily just use it to increase skill levels of skills I don't use as much in regular adventuring.

Note : For some reason Loverslab is acting weird, can't comment on Chrome, can't upload on Firefox... anyways.

3.41 is now release with some new systems, was a pain going around and fixing things to work this time around, I finally found my issues with XP Gain where Skyrim absolutely refuses to display percentages properly. Turns out Skyrim loves using floats, since next to everything is stored at one, but damn you if you want to use any decimals in equations... long story short spent a lot of time converting a system of decimals into a system of whole numbers... Check patch notes for actual changes, sorry for the short rant! >.<

The inclusion of even some of these spells will turn succubi into devious and cunning manipulators, as separate from your normal Dragonborn as the vampire lord is from a farmer. While young succubi will be forced to rely on weapons, brute force and assistance to win, the unlucky bandit chief who finds his for invaded by a more experienced succubus will soon be viciously assaulted by his own comrades - devoid of their past loyalties - seeking only to fulfil the whims of thier mistress before being culled or drained dry themselves.

I have some programming experience and would be willing to help you implement these if you would like to see them.

All these include messing with the AI which I have failed at terribly, if you need a reference check the Succubus Realm where pets still just sit there because I just can't get anything working apparently. I'm totally for your ideas tho, if you can figure a way to make them run they could be pretty interesting stand-alone spells. If you take that on and find I can help in any way let me know.

Not sure what you mean by 'base' attributes since that's already what I'm doing, and Desire Drain should default to off and I'd recommend never messing with mods 'too much' until after the Helgen intro bit.

That aside tho, there's no way to actually tell what the player chooses to increase on a level up, so if they pick Health and get 10 extra Health the mod has no clue. So instead I have the cap increase by 2 Health, 2 Magicka, 2 Stamina each level. Absorption also is a constant durring acts, so it doesn't start at '1' but rather 1 every 5 seconds in an act (it constantly drains until the act is over). I'd suggest checking the "Help" menu in the MCM and reading through some of that to get a better idea of how the mod works.

If you're saying make the drained Status like a buff, I tried that a long time ago, and it broke everything thanks to how Skyrim handles fortify and other buffs. Skyrim wasn't built to have dynamic stats and everything has to be 'equiped' with the exception of the base stats. This means other methods are making custom fortify 'spells' that scale with a global variable which uses constant polling to adjust, polling that includes unequiping the spell and re-equiping it making it not only glitchy but also pretty heavy in weight compared to what I have. Possible, just not feasable, unless I'm wrong (which is entirely possible), and if I am please let me know a system that works, because I would if I could.

Sorry if I didn't answer your question, my understand isn't 100% here. >.<

it was the focus shots and no I dident have any other magic mods installed

I removed the "charge" sound effect on Focus Shot in 3.4 to hopefully fix this. I didn't get a 'stuck' sound but I did have the effect play longer than it should (never bothered me), and when googling the only thing I could find was either useless or about charged spells...

To be entirely honest due to such conflicts I would have greatly prefered it if this mod did not touch abilties at all and instead worked off some other system, like "soul energy" or the like, though I do not know how such would work. I usually now set in the first page sliders my default levels to 10 points which locks it and causes it to not increase any, which means all my ability increases are via level. This also means that I get way more xp from sex also... but also that basically 80 % of this mod is useless to me. I primarily just use it to increase skill levels of skills I don't use as much in regular adventuring.

Whatever happened to the other progression mods, did they all die off? I thought someone would have made a stripped down mod for just Skill leveling alone by now. It's not that hard either with SexLab's features, just get a mod event, use SexLab's timer for XP, make MCM with a list. (My method is slightly more complicated, but that's because of everything else I'm doing)

Thanks for making this mod, I am really enjoying using it since I play as a male character. This is nice because all of the other mods that I have seen are for female characters and don't allow you to play as an incubus.

Also it would be nice if you added some dialogue options based on your incubus/succubus power. Kinda of sexlab solutions/sexlab dialogues.

So, I wasn't quite done with what I wanted in 3.44 yet (Wanted to add in 3 more pets and add in their combat XP, also a few more passives I had planned) but I kinda had some computer issues that led to a clean install of windows. Of course I've learned from that past and have everything but install data backed up. This does mean that 3.44 is mostly untested and I'm not 100% sure if it contains all the 'up-to-date' files I was working on so some things may be missing or not working properly, but I thought I should release what I have since it'll take a bit to set-up my modding stuffs again.

Thanks for making this mod, I am really enjoying using it since I play as a male character. This is nice because all of the other mods that I have seen are for female characters and don't allow you to play as an incubus.

Also it would be nice if you added some dialogue options based on your incubus/succubus power. Kinda of sexlab solutions/sexlab dialogues.

Succubus Heart is still 'technically' built for females, but I definitely like the idea of an Incubus so I try my best to have everything open, and outside of naming everything seems to fit well.

I looked into dialogue again recently (While working on Soul Pets) and 'may' re-visit it, but I won't be doing anything too complex with it. I'll leave complex voice stuffs to modders with that experience.

hey Spirit_Shard, first i wasn't sure about this mod. But then i tried it out and i have quite the fun with it. WELL DONE!

i hope you will expand the succubus realm, because at the moment it looks not as good as it could and it is too  small ^^.

about the two npc's there: are their sexes always the same (alway female for both)? because if it is so, you should consider in adding one or two male npc's too. or change the sex of one npc to male (spirit would be the best choice for that in my opinion)

hey Spirit_Shard, first i wasn't sure about this mod. But then i tried it out and i have quite the fun with it. WELL DONE!

i hope you will expand the succubus realm, because at the moment it looks not as good as it could and it is too  small ^^.

about the two npc's there: are their sexes always the same (alway female for both)? because if it is so, you should consider in adding one or two male npc's too. or change the sex of one npc to male (spirit would be the best choice for that in my opinion)

Glad you gave the mod a shot, and even gave some feedback/suggestions!

The Succubus Realm will get additions here and there, I plan to do small things with each update and later I may release larger areas. Right now I'm keeping it simple with just a portal entrance, at the moment it's more function than form. Building areas takes a ton of time/effort so I'm just taking baby steps.

The 2 NPCs in are Spirit and Tali, and yes they are female. The next NPC I plan to add (Another shopkeeper type character) will be male tho. Tali and Spirit were super easy to implement since I had already made them, just didn't implement them (Tali is just an altered "Samantha" from my old write of the mod, and Spirit was a testing NPC I used when playing with quests, she was also my player character for a while - super easy convert).

Would it be possible to bind this succubus dimension spell to a point in game? In case we wanted to make our own houses or lairs within skyrim? Of course adding a spell to reset it would be cool.

I've started creating the spells that I've described above as its own standalone resource/mod. When it's finished and tested, would it be possible to have it integrated into succubus heart? 

Also, doesn't it make sense for the desire stat to be replaced by sexlab arousal? This mod looks like it would make a good arousal plugin.

Sorry if I'm totally missing it, but is there an option to totally disable this mod, like with many other mods?

I want it on one character, but I don't want it to interact at all for certain other characters.

are you using a mod manager? (nexus mod manager; mod organizer)

because normaly mod managers have this kind of feature.

Would it be possible to bind this succubus dimension spell to a point in game? In case we wanted to make our own houses or lairs within skyrim? Of course adding a spell to reset it would be cool.

I've started creating the spells that I've described above as its own standalone resource/mod. When it's finished and tested, would it be possible to have it integrated into succubus heart? 

Also, doesn't it make sense for the desire stat to be replaced by sexlab arousal? This mod looks like it would make a good arousal plugin.

Not really sure what you're asking here, like making the Succubus Realm spells take you to a specific place? I'm working on that a bit, I already have the code to make a 'spawn point' of sorts and I could add it back into the MCM (with a few options) so that the disconnect spell takes you there (or maybe a new spell called "shrine" since the other ideas had players leaving the realm and appearing at a shrine). My method is extremely simple so it's not hard to modify, I just need to know what people want/need out of it. >.<

As for integrating spells into Succubus Heart that can be done in 3 ways.

- The preferred method would be to create a separate .esp with the spells, make Succubus Heart.esp a master file (along with other requirements) and integrate effects that way. Most problems come into play when editing the master's scripts, but as long as a spell doesn't effect Succubus Heart's scripts/link/assets I can create a simple MCM integration function using some of SKSE's features. This method allows the most flexibility and allows parallel development.

- The brute force way takes the spell's scripts/link/assets and put them directly into Succubus Heart. This would, of course, require your full permission and I would have to be ok with it. This runs into problems with continued support for the added content and script consistency, it would allow Succubus Heart to use it's own various scripts for the spells but I still would prefer a different method.

- The third way is a sort of 'closely work around' method by 'duplicating' aspects of Succubus Heart into the spell's mod itself, effectively making it function like it's in Succubus Heart but still being stand-alone. (an example is both mods could have an XP stat named and linked the same way, but one overwrites the other but both will still write and use the value as if it never changed). This runs into problems where if anything in Succubus Heart changes that the other mod needed/overwrote everything will break, but it makes the mod stand-alone and can be updated parallel similar to the first method.

For Arousal I looked into it a long time ago but the mod had several issues back then and never followed through with it. I can take a look back at it but I really don't want Succubus Heart to have extra requirements. This is why a basic Combat Submit mod is built into Succubus Heart, I want it as stand-alone as possible. If I find time between releases I may play with it a bit but no guarantees, and integration would be an optional .esp.

Sorry if I'm totally missing it, but is there an option to totally disable this mod, like with many other mods?

I want it on one character, but I don't want it to interact at all for certain other characters.

Succubus Heart doesn't have a "disable entire mod" feature, it's been brought up before and it's on my list, it's just really low on said-list. As narses03 mentioned, look into mod-managers for this type of functionality. I know nexus mod manager allows you to have pre-set configurations. Succubus Heart relies a lot on timers and events, all of which are not exactly 'toggle-able' outside of completely shutting them off, permanently. So if I do implement a mod "shut off" option it'll have to be more in-depth similar to framework and overhaul mods... which takes time to build...

The cursed blood hate is not working (where you can kill by having sex), I have the required stacks as well as mana needed to cast it but, well, I can't.....the spell is equipped all right but when i try to cast it nothing happens (no animation or cast), other spells work fine, any idea why that is ?

Also, can you add a hotkey functionality or maybe some utility spells (or powers) ? It's very annoying to open the mcm menu every time i want to summon a pet or increase a stat and stuff..... Otherwise its a great mod :)

Got my Skyrim and Creation kit fully working last night (finally). I upgraded my PC with a new CPU and 32 gigs of ram, which skyrim will never be able to use since it's 32-bit >.>' . Work on the mod will resume again, I did learn, however, that the Skyrim definitive edition is supposedly a x64 executable, so, while this is awesome news since it means better performance and more available system allocation, SKSE will need to be updated before pretty much any modern mod will work with it... (This includes both Sexlab AND Succubus Heart, since they use SKSE functions to operate)

The cursed blood hate is not working (where you can kill by having sex), I have the required stacks as well as mana needed to cast it but, well, I can't.....the spell is equipped all right but when i try to cast it nothing happens (no animation or cast), other spells work fine, any idea why that is ?

Also, can you add a hotkey functionality or maybe some utility spells (or powers) ? It's very annoying to open the mcm menu every time i want to summon a pet or increase a stat and stuff..... Otherwise its a great mod :)

Cursed Blood has always had problems, both with casting and with actually working. Never really figured out why but it's broken on some saves, not on others, I may have messed up something in the Creation Kit (like added a tag or something that shouldn't be there).

Doing leveling/stat changes is a bit difficult to do outside of the MCM because of the calculations I run every time, it's been suggested to make a non-mcm menu for it, but those menus are a lot more difficult to manage and calculate for (lots of redundancy). Preferably I'd have some sort of HUD + Hotkey system, maybe even a hotkey just to open the MCM, I just haven't figured out everything yet. (I may also make the tracking system auto-level selected skills, or use something similar to the pet's leader system)

Pets system is getting a "leader" system were you can set your top 3 pets (Chosen in the MCM). This isn't perfect, but this comes with a summon spell which will automatically summon the highest priority if it can, if you have another summoned it will de-summon the one out and find another of the 3 (or fail if all of them can't be summoned). A random summon spell is also something I'm looking into.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was a bit sceptical about this mod, b/c I'm a big fan of PSQ. This mod is different, and not in a bad way. To be honest, I like SH a little bit more than PSQ. But since it is a WIP mod I have a few questions or suggestions.

Right now the desire stat looks a little bit redundant to the arousal stat of the new redux version. And thanks to the fact that arousal redux is a core plugin for a lot of SL mods, it would be a good choice to integrate it in SH too. It would also reduce the calculation traffic needed for the desire stat.

The theme of the soul pet lines, I just don't get it. I like them, esspecially the flame familiar, but I don't see what a draugr and a spriggan have to do with a falmer or alltogether.

Right now, I start to figure out, what the "sexual enrage"-spell is for. But the next one? A Vampirelike seduction spell would be a little bit more fitting I guess.

And why are those three spells "hand spells" and not lesser powers?

Is it intended that the stat cap is sometimes below the actual stat, after a lvlUp? It would be nice, if it wasn't needed to bring the stat cap back to a valid cap with XP.

SH is a complex system by it's own, and some explanations are a little bit confusing. Maybe, just maybe, a little tutorial questline would be nice, to get the hang of it, would be nice. Something short and simple, to understand the new succubus/inccubus.

3.441 is out, just kinda finished up 3.44. Going to focus on expanding Pets for 3.45 an make them a lot easier to use.

Glad you like the mod ^.^ Early on I had people instantly compare to PSQ but I never intended to go that route (in-fact I've never used PSQ because it always crashed my game, and I didn't know it existed until after I started the mod >.<)

I use my own "Desire" stat so the mod can be stand-alone. I'm trying to make Succubus Heart have the least amount of requirements as possible. An optional Arousal integration ESP may happen after 4.0 (I looked into it since it's been brought up a lot, shouldn't be hard). Desire calculation is already super light-weight tho, and integration WILL make this heavier (since the Arousal mod itself is heavier). [for the record, I myself don't use Arousal Redux, and I can't imagine I'm alone]

Pets are by 'loosly' tied types, in 5 paths (only 4 in the mod at the moment). Canine (Dog, Wolf, Familiar, *Husky, *Death Hound), Wild Creatures (Skeever, Bear, Sabre Cat, Troll, *Bristleback) Companions/Non-hostile (Horse, Horker, *whatever else), Humanoid/Demons (Draugr, Spriggan, Falmer, *Wispmother, *Seeker, *Reg-iforgotthename, *and whatever), then "Slaves," which aren't in the mod yet. I know it doesn't make the most sense, but really the creatures in Skyrim were designed to be environment based, and have no connection to each other what-so-ever.

Sexual Enrage tags the target as an aggressor (forces them to rape the player) which, by default, triggers drain. Sexual Entice tags the animation as consensual which, by default, doesn't drain the target and can trigger the "Gifted Consent" passive. Vampire-like abilities are in the passives, and future seduction spells (if I ever get around to adding them >.<).

Succubus Heart can't detect what the player chooses to level on Skyrim's level-up screen, so instead I work around this by increasing each cap by 2 per player level. This is a creation kit limitation, in my 'optional' uncapper settings I remove the default level-up Status Bonus completely, so there's not shinanigans.

You may want to check out the "Help" menu in the MCM, I tried to explain everything in quick and easy terms, listed a simple vocabulary list I use through-out the mod, and list everything included (It's also riddled with typos and some may be slightly out-dated, but it should be enough to get the basic ideas). I have ideas for a tutorial of sorts, I just have to decide which route I'll take, or if I should do both. I'd love to build a dungeon in the Succubus Realm for it (You'd start the game with a spell to travel there, with a notification when the mod installs telling the player about it) but that's a LOT of work. A basic MCM tutorial upon opening a menu for the first time wouldn't be impossible tho (I may look into doing this before v4.0).