• 4 weeks later...

So let me get this straight, this plus Sanguine's Debauchery equals if you get enslaved, you can sex your new master to death?  Would that work?

Never used that mod so I don't really know, but if it's tagged as an aggressive animation then yes, it probably will! lol

How to restore parameters drained by Desire Drain?

Also, when I tried to restore them through console, xp and force stopped generating with sex act.

You restore status through sexual acts. Not sure how you 'restored' them through console, you can set an actor value through the console but it wouldn't stop XP and Force from generating, sounds like you're having issues with the mod working however. I'd try re-installing Succubus Heart on a new/clean game.

EDIT : Succubus Heart 3.2 is uploaded! I've been really scrapped for time recently so this update just comes with a few bug fixes and minor scaling tweaks. I do have an add-on style mod in the works revolving around my original pets concept which would be an approach to replace the mod Hentai Creatures or whatever and it'll synergize with Succubus Heart. (I'll be trying to release a stand-alone and Succubus Heart version)

Hello Spirit_Shard.

Sorry for my English.

It is right that the scripts for spells/effects "SuH_sexE_PCmastery" and "SuH_sexE_PCsubmit" are the same. And why would 2 identical spells?

Took me a sec to get exactly what you meant - looks like in my release package I didn't fix Submit's preset tag, uploading the fix in a sec.

I used a function in SuH_Fun to handle the actual effects. The Mastery/Submit/Training/Victim/ect spells just tell SuH_Fun what type of action it is (with a preset tag, in this case it 'should' have been PCsubmit instead of PCmastery in the submit script) and what actor(s) to apply the effect to. They're essentially the same because they do the exact same thing with very small tweaks.

Thank you for letting me know! =^.^=

EDIT : Fix is uploaded as 3.21. I don't remember if I was working on anything before uploading (been working on my pets mod mostly) so there may be some incomplete stuff in there, shouldn't effect anything tho.

EDIT 2 : Uploaded a 3.22 but I screwed it up and absorption on enemies stopped working - 3.23 should be up soon which fixes the issue. X.x (Just as a note - 3.23 just adds an effect that makes pets from my new Soul Pets mod immune to Absorption (from sex acts). In 3.22 I accidentally made everyone but pets immune...)

In 3.22, I cannot set drain always kill option. (Same for 3.23)

Everytimes I set that, exit MCM and then come back -> the setting toggle back to off.

Is it a bug or just me?

I also found bug in combat rape that in some (already) dead NPC, the mod will re-animate them over and over (killed -> rape -> killed -> rape ....).

Report : interface swf of 3.23 still show version 3.22.

Looks like I forgot to make a reference to the actual Always Kill option in the .esp, fixed for next release. In the mean time to enable just type "Set SuH_SETalwaysdrainkill to 1" in the console (open with the ~ key). Replace 1 with a Zero to disable (note : the MCM will still show it as disabled since the MCM doesn't actually know it exists).

The interface SWF was just me trying to quickly update - didn't want to wait for Flash to load-up for a simple edit (and yes, I'm an amateur that does that manually >.>). I've decided in the future I'll be just leaving it at the #.# variable, rather than try and keep it up-to-date for each hot-fix...

As for already dead npcs... that's a bit strange. I haven't personally found this, but I also don't go around smacking dead bodies. I may have to add an "already dead" check to my manual verification on-top of SexLab's if animations are triggering. I DO know that some NPCs that die but SexLab has already placed in an animation will be resurrected but SexLab has been pretty good about canceling the animation and killing the actor.

Looks like I forgot to make a reference to the actual Always Kill option in the .esp, fixed for next release. In the mean time to enable just type "Set SuH_SETalwaysdrainkill to 1" in the console (open with the ~ key). Replace 1 with a Zero to disable (note : the MCM will still show it as disabled since the MCM doesn't actually know it exists).

Thanks, will try that.

The interface SWF was just me trying to quickly update - didn't want to wait for Flash to load-up for a simple edit (and yes, I'm an amateur that does that manually >.>). I've decided in the future I'll be just leaving it at the #.# variable, rather than try and keep it up-to-date for each hot-fix...

That's fine, just my report.

Just wonder in the beginning that I still see the version number remain same until open the swf to check it myself.  :D

As for already dead npcs... that's a bit strange. I haven't personally found this, but I also don't go around smacking dead bodies. I may have to add an "already dead" check to my manual verification on-top of SexLab's if animations are triggering. I DO know that some NPCs that die but SexLab has already placed in an animation will be resurrected but SexLab has been pretty good about canceling the animation and killing the actor.

The problem is not from already dead (sorry I mislead you in my previous post).

It's about some NPC like bandit that get killed by me will trig this bug loop.  (Some just trig 1-2 loop while most of them not trig the bug)

The problem is not from already dead (sorry I mislead you in my previous post).

It's about some NPC like bandit that get killed by me will trig this bug loop.  (Some just trig 1-2 loop while most of them not trig the bug)

Gotchya, so it is related to the bug I mentioned. It 'shouldn't' trigger on hit after they die, but Skyrim loves to act unpredictably. I have a feeling most of it comes from script lag of some kind, between validations and animations triggering they die but are re-processed. It's better than the old bug where actors would die and would then break whoever tried to animate, but it's annoying. 

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I'd love to hear them, adding validation through-out my script has lead to no results (Maybe I'm just doing it wrong?). My theory is it's something to do with how long SexLab takes to actually start an animation, which means I may need to make a way to "stall" actors for an animation (similar to the game's bleed-out state or something) as other mods have.

No matter what i do I can't get the drain to kill. I have the box checked for allow desire drain, and the one for drain kill (which keeps deactivating). I used the above console command also, and still no luck.

Just to clarify desire drain is suppose to kill a target that is sexually assaulting you right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would there be any way for Succubus Heart to actually detect my skill level and status, rather than my current skill level and status?

The way it's set up now, is that if you are for example wearing a Amulet of Dibella and has the Blessing of Dibella, Succubs Heart thinks your speech is 20 points higher than it actually is, making it much harder to increase your speech unless you take off the amulet and get another blessing. Some perk and item overhaul mods also put in various other restrictions, such as a steep penalty to Pickpocket and Lockpicking depending on what type of gloves you are wearing (makes sense, you try putting on metal gauntlets and pick a lock) or the sneak skill when wearing heavy or metallic armor. On a level 1 character this can easily end you up with a NEGATIVE value in these skills while wearing the wrong gear, at which point increasing these skills cost 0 points, meaning if my Sneak got pulled down to -10, I can then increase it by 10 points for free, then change to my leather armor and have a 10 point higher sneak than I used to have.

Also the MCM menu is broken on the first page; there's no way to manually increase drain, whatever you set in will just set that number as your normal status cap, I wanted my mage who starts off as an altmer to have a starting cap of 150, then also have a greater bonus to absorb magicka from targets so I increased that to 10, and my starting cap instead became 10 while my absorb did not change.

Also decreasing your stats permanently in this game is a very bad idea unless you are doing more than you are currently. If you decrease your max stamina to 1 from desire drain or spells, your stamina regen goes down as the two are linked. When you increase your max stamina back up to 100, you do not get your previous stamina regeneration rate back. Same goes for health and magicka. A magical effect giving you a malus to your status would work much better, like a -20 malus spell effect until your next sexual encounter or the like, this does not decrease your regeneration permanently. The other option is to set in heavy duty monitoring scripts that monitor what your unenhanced stamina is at any time, and if that decreases due to Succubus Heart actions it will be set back to full once the stat is restored. Otherwise the whole damage your status permanently thing just doesn't work, at all, you end up much weaker in the end.

Oh and I forgot; if combat drops are active another drop is added whenever the actor dies, including if they die a second time due to having been animated by a necromancer. Some animation effects like the Ritual stone also do not cause corpses to disintegrate after dying again, which means you could end up with a lot of drops on a single corpse, most I have had was 6 from one bandit that kept getting resurrected and killed.

My level 40 save just died and had to be deleted, reason was pretty constant papyrus activity by SuH leading to constant stack dumps, a 20 minute game session resulted in a 1.5 MB papyrus (this may seem low to some with severely hurting games, but my papyrus is normally in the 150-400 kb range 100 % of the time), with 90 % of it being Succubus Heart scripts going on, the 20 minute session was also all that I was able to do between crashes, where I normally play for 3 hours plus.. These may have been the combat drops, but it was going on pretty much all the time, including while I was moving towards the dungeon with no combat going on (I was flying pretty high at the time, so no hostiles or even nearby NPCs) so it could not have been just the combat drops.

I had been using the game until that point with no real issues other than what is mentioned above, the game was still playable, but at some point that just did not work and overloaded my game. Note that it was a fairly advanced game with sex, aroused, eager NPCs, lover's comfort, HDT, HDT high heels, said flying (Edda real flying), custom magic, and World's Dawn providing dynamic drops as well as ASIS adding enemies. It may very well have been a combination of things and general script overload, without SuH being responsible just the one that showed up in the log as being the one that did not get to work, but it was strange that it went fine for 40 levels (60+ hours) then just died.

I should have remembered to save and post the Papyrus log, but that's been auto-overwritten by now during the course of testing mods for my new game. And no I don't remember the exact name of the script that was showing up as often in the log, but it started with or contained SuH for sure.

Thank you for letting me know of the problems, I'll look into them when I find the time. Skyrim was never built with these mechanics in mind so things require a lot of tweaking to get 'right' I'd assume, and I'm not sure I can fix all of them. For skill levels I'm sure there's a script which grabs a base value rather than a current value (just need to find it).

That option still broken in the latest release? (The overrides) It should be fixed whenever I get around to another version release, sorry. >.<

For reducing stats I personally haven't noticed too many problems with regeneration, I think it does go back up (at least it does in my game) as stamina regens extremely quickly up at 200/300 but I can't confirm if it's the same as a base-game value. Some sort of consistency check can be done to verify.

Combat drops thing is an issue, only solution I see is either add an effect to the dead actor or add them to a quest list, neither of which I want to mess with, given your next point...

My game gets some basic notifications in papyrus but never gets that large (lands around 30kb in 30-ish minutes). I did notice in a recent bit of testing (since I'm trying to get back to working on this and Soul Pets) that sometimes, at random, if I have too much script lag Skyrim just kills some of Succubus Heart's primary spells (which I use for tracking states) which may have caused some problems. If I could get a log I'd know more a little more, the 2 primary notifications I get from Succubus Heart is aborted on-hit calls (when combat seduction or an on-hit ability is active) on occasion and warnings of spells without effects (tracking spells).

I'm no papyrus expert so if anyone notices something wrong in my code/logs please let me know!

Turns out there is a fairly good chance SuH was not at fault for my log. My current game is not using SuH, no cloak spells, no auto-adding enemies or magic stuff beyond pure old level lists, not even SoS full running it's cloak effect, and I just had a 1 GB Papyrus that could not be opened by Notepad +. The only real common factor of the two, is a new Beta "HDT Invisibility Bug Fix" SKSE addon on the Nexus, I am going to try take that out and run some stress test and see what Papyrus says. I don't have anything going on right now that that should be causing this, there is just no freaking way. If it's that file, then it was probably the same thing with SuH, and I wouldn't have had to delete my character. :(

Regarding the regeneraiton rates, I am running a slightly more advanced game than you perhaps; I am using the Imperious race overhaul with Disparity (and the Imperious Disparity patch), both of these change regens, Disparity dynamically, and I am also usually running a mod called Weapon and Armor Attributes, that change both things like magicka, stamina and health regen and many other things depending on the gear you are wearing, clothes making it easier to move, heavy armor and heavy weapons slowing you down, weather conditions slowing you down, and so on. I suspect that this may be the difference between our games, why my regen rate never recovered after I drained my stats into Desire to test.

I highly suggest the mod SkyTweak by the way, it makes monitoring things like regeneration rates extremely simple in-game. It's pretty much a must-have with a heavy modded game, but I imagine it could be a valuable testing and developement tool as well.

I just confirmed that the issue was caused by the HDT Invisibility Bugfix Beta mod. I ran 2 about 3 hour long play session, after the first (played from level 1-15) my save was 48 MB, and my papyrus was 1 GB, and impossible to open. I disabled that single file (no other load order changes at all) and did another equally long session from where the previous 48 MB save ended up (finished level 25), when I quit and saved my save was 14 MB, and my papyrus log was 48 KB. I am pretty goddamn certain now that if I had disabled that file I could have just continued playing my level 40 save just fine, and SuH was not at fault for the papyrus messages. :(

Thank you for the update, and sorry about your save! We've all had those moments of regret... >.<

I'm looking at SkyTweak now, looks pretty awesome so I'll be installing it to see what's up. I think my next step with Succubus Heart is to clear up some remaining bugs and start with a few compatibility patches (which may be the cause of your regen issues, although I can't confirm anything since I haven't tested it yet, I could have just made a mistake on my end).

--

I tried testing a bit of stuff this morning but when I went through updating my mods (finally) I completely broke my save (seems to be nasty critters and creature framework, causing errors and CTDs like crazy) so I'm a bit demotivated at the moment, but I'm starting to work a bit on this and Soul Pets again. Want to get most of SuH's bugs fixed and have SuP at 1.0 before definitive edition releases (that way if the upgrade DOES break my mods I'll have a stable base to build from rather than a broken mess).

• 3 weeks later...

This has become a staple of my playthroughs, as it makes there be a point to all the sex mods. Though, sadly, I'm with you in largely leaving the spells alone. I do think passive affects would probably be more involved.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that way.

Nice mod! Are you going to add more Soul Pets in the future ?

Of course! I plan on adding at least one version of nearly every creature in the game, along with a few humanoids. This does mean at some point Dawnguard/Dragonborn will be required, but Hearthfire was more than likely going to be a requirement for another aspect I'm working on so I may as well just say "legendary edition required" (or rather, definitive edition when that releases)

Attaching a log, log looks fine overall I just want to be sure about the "Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"" log reports.

This is a log from having just install SuH, cleaned my save from having uninstalled some mods that did not work out well for me (Movement and Stamina Overhaul and Simple Magic Overhaul) so there may be some trace of that, clearing a small dungeon (Frostmere crypt) and then returning home via teleport (Underground Bathhouse) and having a threesome while another girl was masturbating nearby. Game crashed right after, but I'm 99 % certain that was from me having forgotten to turn off "Quick Loot" when I got back home and it not liking the auto-sort scripts in my home. Last log messages was from Sexlab Submit which was where the threesome part of the sex came from (the dialogue options there) and that did it's job fine, ended sex and updated both my followers by +1 relationship rank.

Papyrus.0.log

Also pets are very incompatible with follower mods, at least AFT which is what I use. I summoned the dog, AFT auto-managed it, and even though I had the dog with me for several days I did not get any XP with it. Unless they are supposed to level via animal sex of course, which I have disabled in my game. When I dismissed it via SuH MCM the dog stuck around, only way to to remove it was to first set it to acttive, then disable AFT managing it, then unsummon it.